Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

2 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Good morning Spies!

Wife and I both made offers yesterday on homes for our clients and waiting to hear back today what the outcome is. 

Rain is forecasted for this morning but will be in the high 60s this afternoon for my normal round. 

Enjoy the day and happy holidays!

Wishing you and your wife success on the sales!

Play like a champion today!

1 minute ago, Javs said:

Wishing you and your wife success on the sales!

Thank you sir!

Keep the photos coming from the trip!  Looks like an amazing time

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

3 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Good morning Spies!

Wife and I both made offers yesterday on homes for our clients and waiting to hear back today what the outcome is. 

Rain is forecasted for this morning but will be in the high 60s this afternoon for my normal round. 

Enjoy the day and happy holidays!

Good luck with the offers…. Just might want to consider being noncommittal with the clients  on who will be living south of them. If it does come up, point out that it is really, really a far distance away. You and Mrs. Parker got  this !! 

57 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I got to enjoy sleeping in and not waking up before the sun this morning. @IndyBonzo I can feel your pain of how the body rebels when it thinks you're getting too much rest. I know this two statements contradict each other, but I was up till after 11 last night and threw my body's desire to be in bed by 9 off.

This is exactly how I feel during long periods of time away from work. I stay up late and the mind still wants to wake up at 4 o’clock in the morning. Sleeping until 6-6:30 is so nice sometimes. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

7 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Good luck with the offers…. Just might want to consider being noncommittal with the clients  on who will be living south of them. If it does come up, point out that it is really, really a far distance away. You and Mrs. Parker got  this !! 

Thank you!  

Ha...  I'll keep that in mind. 😄

Screenshot_20231224_080930_Facebook.jpg.2971473f1d822a86ce4954fd0c317e8b.jpg

Wife just informed me to not use the bank card until Wednesday.  Apparently there was a package delivered this morning that we did not order. She said the invoice slip was for 3200 bucks. iMac pro 27" home pc system bundle. We don't use Apple products, so no idea. 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

14 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Happy Christmas Eve! Hope everyone gets to spend lots of time with friends and family the next couple of days. @Josh Parker I hope everything goes smoothly with your offers. I dabbled in real estate for a number of years as a side hustle and I know how stressful the wait can be waiting for a response. @Javs keep sending those pictures. Would love to get up to that part of the world someday. 

Thank you sir!  I have done it long enough to never get excited until it funds.  Ha. 

Wife however, is fairly new to it and still gets excited thru this process. 

37 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Screenshot_20231224_080930_Facebook.jpg.2971473f1d822a86ce4954fd0c317e8b.jpg

Wife just informed me to not use the bank card until Wednesday.  Apparently there was a package delivered this morning that we did not order. She said the invoice slip was for 3200 bucks. iMac pro 27" home pc system bundle. We don't use Apple products, so no idea. 

That is NOT a Christmas present I would care to acquire!

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

18 hours ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Impressive, quite impressive. In my industry we are prone to stating the belief that beer is like duct tape. You get enough beer and it will fix anything🥴

I’m not as skilled as the pic shows it was a build it yourself type puzzle ikea type deal! I don’t have the time for woodwork like I use to

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

10 minutes ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

I’m not as skilled as the pic shows it was a build it yourself type puzzle ikea type deal! I don’t have the time for woodwork like I use to

I firmly believe that those little ones that this is for will throughly enjoy it. Your  build is still  a lot better, significantly better than a lot of us could do… Speaking for myself, I would have ended up with a pile of kindling and I don’t even have a fireplace or fire pit….. Merry Christmas to you and yours. 

My wife and I always play golf on Christmas if the weather cooperates.  Not this year!  After a truly great day yesterday, it was cold enough this morning that the course didn't open today.  They also had a signup sheet for a shotgun start on Christmas Day, but my wife and I and one other couple were the only ones that signed up.  So the pro decided to close the course.  Being that it's just the two of us, we are thinking what we should be doing for next Christmas.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”