The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

4 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

I heard that!

I'm not going to indicate which side of the political fence I'm on, but someone put my phone number on the must-text list for the other side of the fence, and I get an incredible number of spam texts from the side I won't vote for. Stuff like blatant lies and "your membership is about to expire and we need you to help us win!" You're full of it, I don't have a membership, I don't want you to win, leave me the hell alone. Generally I just mark it as spam if my phone didn't do it for me, but every once in a while I respond F U to the particularly outrageous ones before I mark them as spam. (I think I know who put me on their spam list, and I'm not happy with him. If he wasn't family, I'd rip him a new one.)

You already told me which side you’re on, the anti-political ad party haha. I’m in it too!

- TK

10 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

Right now I see no reason to try a different model. The Tour X stops better than any ball I've ever played, and the distance is as good if not better. The problems with my game are not attributable to the ball, put it that way. I may just put my remaining Srixons in the shag bag.

Got ya. It does let you get yellow that way though 

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

1 hour ago, Lefty11 said:

Happy Saturday, everyone! I hope you have some golf-related plans for the day. I’m heading out to train new basketball officials, then grabbing a quick bite before hitting the course. It’s a bittersweet day for me, as this might be my last round of the season with the temperature dropping. Keep it in the short stuff!

Wear some long John’s and paint your balls orange in case it snows. 

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

1 hour ago, TK_ said:

You already told me which side you’re on, the anti-political ad party haha. I’m in it too!

+1+  I'm so sick of looking at signage, seeing commercials, and radio ad's 🤮

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)