Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Kid Caddie - 2023 Forum Review

Testers Announced!

image.png

Kid Caddie Golf (www.kidcaddiegolf.com) was created to combine the two best things in life, being a parent & golf. Our focus is helping parents with young kids stay active in the game of golf and introducing the next generation of golfers to the game.

The Kid Caddie is a club carrier that carries 18 clubs, 7 balls, 6 tees and 2 markers and attached to nearly any stroller and turns it into a push cart.

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@Mmoorhead

@skywalker90

@vamosjackets

@beerbellybbq

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Kid Caddie – Official MGS Forum Review by Luke

Intro

I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to review the Kid Caddie as a first time tester with the MGS community.  My name is Luke and I live in a suburb of Rochester, NY with my wife, dog, and (most importantly) 2 month old daughter (as of the start of this review).

My golf journey began around the age of 12, and while it was never my primary sport during school, I was an avid golfer throughout college.  Post-college I fell into a golf lull due to career focus and living in major cities where the game was not as accessible, but in the last 2 years I have rediscovered golf and my love for the game.  I’ve been playing consistently over that period and even have a makeshift simulator set up in my garage for the cold winter months.  My plan was to continue my golf renaissance forever… and then we got pregnant and I started to see that vision fade away. 

I first heard of the Kid Caddie from some post in an Instagram click-hole that highlighted the product’s 4th place award at this year’s PGA trade show.  I’ve been excited about it ever since and cannot wait to share my experience with all of you.

For this review I plan on sharing all insights from testing while also doing my best to isolate the variables outside of the “products control”.  AKA how my daughter reacts, any limitations due to course rules (more on that later), etc.  There are other things that are related to the product experience, but I do not expect the product to solve for.  For example, “how do I efficiently pack my infant and car seat, stroller, diaper bag, and golf equipment in my car” and “my stroller’s capabilities for walking a round of golf”.  Lastly, of course, is the usability and design of the product itself.  My primary focus for scoring will be on accessing this final bucket, but I will provide context on all 3 areas as they are all important to consider.

Edited by skywalker90
Ongoing tester updates

Driver: PXG 0811 X Gen 4 w/ Tensi AV White 75 X-Stiff

3 Wood: Ping i25 w/ Ping PWR 75 Tour X-Stiff

2 Iron: Taylormade 770 w/ MMT 105 Stiff

4-5 Iron: Callaway Rogue ST Pro w/ Modus 120 X-Stiff

6-9 Iron: PXG 311 ST w/ Elevate Tour v2 Stiff

46 Degree: Vokey SM8 F Grind

50 Degree: Mizuno T22 D Grind

54 Degree: Mizuno T22 D Grind

60 Degree: Vokey SM9 M Grind

Putter: Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport 1.5+

Intro
I'm excited for this first opportunity to be a part of MGS product testing and reviews.  I've enjoyed frequenting MGS and these forums for about 3-4 years now.  I grew up playing golf with my dad maybe 5-10 times/year and continued that trend until I started playing a lot more about 4 years ago.  I now play about once-twice per week.  Athletics and working out have always been a big part of my life.  Being 42 now and with a back injury several years ago, I've found the necessity to make adjustments to that part of my life and my expectations.  I still feel like I need some sort of physical pursuit in my life and golf has taken a big part of that role. I'm a super busy person with basically two fulltime jobs (pastor and math professor) along with a family with 3 kids (9-yr old girl, 7-yr old girl, and 3-yr old boy).  I walk/jog 75% of my rounds, and usually only have time to play 9-holes at a time.  I kind of consider my golf club membership to be my gym membership.  My wife is also a former athlete and also puts a lot of effort into staying in shape.  She has gotten me into basketball over the course of our 16-yr marriage, and I've fiiiinally gotten her a little bit into golf over the last couple of years.  She hates going if we're just riding and trying to play 18 holes, but she's good with going out there and jogging somewhere between 5-9 holes.  So, that's what we do.  And, we almost always take our kids with us.  The way we've done that in the past (before Kid Caddie's existence) with a baby in the stroller is to carry a thin (pencil) bag that holds around 6 clubs.  We would hang that on the back of our BOB stroller with my wife's clubs (she only uses 6 clubs), while I would be walking with my normal push-cart setup ... For the past year, I've also been using the Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review Here).

So, we have our little guy (Nathan) in the stroller and the two girls will bring a soccer ball and kick it down the fairway and also play a few holes with their clubs, which I would cram into my own bag (they only use about 7 clubs).  So, we have the whole family out there jogging/playing the course.  We definitely get some stares! 😁  But, it's totally worth it and often leads to good conversations with other golfers.  I usually let Nathan get out of the stroller when we get close to the green and let him hit his ball with a little sawed off club I had made for him.  He can whack it!  I'm excited for his future. 😉

So, the Kid Caddie was obviously of great interest to me, and I'm so glad I was picked to test it out.  I've been SO looking forward to getting my little man out there more often with me after work. It will be a great way to take him off of my wife's hands for a little while and for us to spend some more QT together.  

I'll be especially interested in how this device might improve upon my previous way of doing the family golf thing.  If it makes me want to go out there with my kid(s) more, that equals success.

Testing & Review
I was excited to test the Kid Caddie and had a good initial perception of the company as it seems to have a genuine, family-focused motivation (something that I share) for this invention.  It fits a need/desire for my own life which I think could benefit plenty of people who are also in this stage.  If it works, it will improve both my golfing life and my family life – a GRANDE achievement which would possibly catapult it to that elite category of “best golf product ever” status. Seriously, improving families changes the world, so I love the effort put into products like this.  For me, this looks like spending more quality time with my son, hopefully developing in him an early love for the game which will last a lifetime and give us that kind of long term fellowship and enjoyment of a common pursuit, while also helping my wife by giving her more of a break from the rigors of child-raising.  Who wouldn’t want golf to produce a “deposit” rather than a “withdrawal” from the husband-wife relationship account? J

What I’m hoping for here is an improvement on what I already do. I already have a couple of different ways to carry clubs while also walking with a stroller, but there are limitations and aggravations I’m hoping this will solve.  Here are the two ways I do this currently:

1. A pencil bag with 6 clubs that I hang on the back of the stroller.  This works well, but the obvious limitation is the 6-club limit. That’s a big deal.
We employ this method when we go golfing as a family, with my wife pushing the stroller with the pencil bag for her clubs. She only uses 6 clubs, so this method sets up well for that.  However, there is room for improvement in that my other two kids clubs (10 clubs total) have to fit into my bag which is an aggravation but doable.  If the Kid Caddie works, those clubs could fit along with my wife’s clubs almost all in the Kid Caddie.

2. A robotic follow cart to follow me while I push the stroller. The aggravation here is just the complication of having to operate two devices. The robot cart works well overall but I still have to keep an eye on it somewhat to make sure it doesn’t get into trouble.  Kid Caddie could simplify the operation here and eliminate that aggravation. There’s also the limitation of the expense of the robot cart – Mine is a Foresight Forecaddy which cost me just under $1500 a couple years ago.  And, finally the limitation of car space. It’s barely possible to fit the stroller, robot cart, clubs, and all the kids in our Chevy Traverse. 

3. Use a regular riding golf cart. The limitation is that I don’t get the exercise I would prefer, and it costs more. However, my son really enjoys riding in the golf cart.

So, will Kid Caddie provide a smoother, more efficient operation that solves current problems without leading to other unexpected limitations? If so, it’s “going in the bag”. If not, I’ll have to weigh the pros and cons (cost-benefit) to make a decision.

To test, I played about six rounds with Kid Caddie and definitely got enough experience with it to determine its strengths and weaknesses, make my own decision, and hopefully give a helpful review to the members of this forum. 

Spoiler

Foreshadowing: There was a reason I stopped after six.

Grading
First Impressions (10 out of 10)

My first impressions when opening, examining, and setting up the product are all positive.  I’m thinking, “This is a very simple product. It’s small, light, easy to handle and transport (fits easily into car with the other golf gear). Seems durable and functional. Super intuitive and easy to set-up/install on my now 10+-year old BOB Stroller.   I wonder how it will actually handle its job of holding all clubs in place?”

You need a stroller with at least a 12-inch wide handlebar and a basket underneath where the child sits.  Jogging strollers work well but other strollers could also work.  The Kid Caddie hangs from the handlebar.  You slide each club (grip first) through a slot in the Kid Caddie so that each head fits in that slot.  The shaft slides down so that the bottom (grip) of the club is supported by the basket under the child’s seat.  It’s a smart idea to do it this way and is instantly intuitive for the user. 

20230802_204203.jpg.f402d74d748eb60818c16ecef6383e9d.jpg20230805_1944131.jpg.93e9ef7357186259aaa362374ea72e2f.jpg

Aesthetics (9 out of 10)

Kid Caddie looks good. It looks like it should. Mine is black and therefore not super attention-grabbing, which I like.  When the clubs are placed in, it looks pretty sharp – like it’s doing exactly what it was designed to do, which is integrating and organizing your clubs into your stroller in a user-friendly way.  The quality of the components seemed good at first. It’s made of strong plastic, which seems appropriate for this application.  The golf ball holder is really well-designed. It’s easy to pop the balls in and out, but it holds the balls firmly in place when they’re in there.  I keep T’s in my pockets so I didn’t really use the T-holder much, but it seemed like it would work well.  The side pins designed to hold various accessory/attachment options are a brilliant little design and a nice touch. Mine came with a regular water bottle holder and a larger “Yeti” cup holder.  Other attachment options include a magnet key clip, cell-phone/wallet/notebook holder, score-card and pencil.  A range-finder-holder attachment option is not available and would be one recommendation I would give the company. 

I’m giving 19 out of 20, because it nails the main aspects, only docking one point for lack of a range-finder-holder, and because one of the attachments broke when it hit the concrete (see more details below). 

20230810_1800041.jpg.83394b0bd4d1d145bb2bb3b3cf685daa.jpg

Performance (25 out of 60)

Taking it to the course:  When I got to the course, I took out the stroller and attached the Kid Caddie. Then I took out my golf bag and transferred all of the clubs and balls. This felt like a tedious, time-consuming process, but in reality, I think it took me all of 2 minutes. You obviously can’t fold up the stroller with the Kid Caddie and clubs. So, similarly when the round was over, I had to transfer all the clubs and such from Kid Caddie back to my golf bag to transport in the car.  My instant-gratification-impatient mindset was aggravated by that aspect. BUT, to put it in perspective, if it takes 4 extra minutes of effort for all of the aforementioned benefits that are possible with Kid Caddie, that’s totally worth it. 

There are slots for 18 clubs.  I found it became really crowded and difficult to remove and replace clubs when trying to use all of the slots.  I do like that it’s possible though because this allows me to use all of my clubs plus extra room for my wife or kid’s clubs. My kid’s shorter clubs don’t reach all the way to the undercarriage, but I was still able use them in the Kid Caddie by laying the shaft over the top of all of the other clubs’ longer shafts. 

20230810_1804501.jpg.cd4c363f4eff14c745dfb2f9ac89b6a5.jpg20230810_1805211.jpg.5422540a0a33933f52c1f1a54b32b62f.jpg20230810_1805081.jpg.fd617383bb8a85885fbc178a9567a8c4.jpg

Check out that sweet DIY kid's golf club below!

20230810_1805511.jpg.ce07bcccff817dd390b6efbf70fab7f0.jpg20230810_1806041.jpg.cee0dd093d9fcb2064e0da412fa9edff.jpg

***TIPPING ISSUE***:  This is the single biggest issue with this product unfortunately became a deal-breaker for me. 

As I was putting the clubs into Kid Caddie, when I got to around club # 9 or 10, I definitely started to notice a stability issue. The overall setup of the stroller was becoming heavy in the handlebar region, where all of the clubheads were resting, such that the stroller was in danger of tipping backward.  When I put in #12, the whole thing fell over backward … OH NO.  No kid in the stroller yet, so no worries there, but all of the clubs fell out onto the asphalt parking lot. I had to check for club damage (nothing too noticeable) and start over with putting the clubs in.  Very frustrating.  This actually happened to me 3 different times … You’d think I’d learn after the first time, but I’m an idiot, so … it took until the 4th time for me to figure out (and remember) that if I put my kid in first, then the tipping will not occur during setup.  I think if you kept the number of clubs down below 9, you probably wouldn’t have to worry about the tipping issue.

My son, Nathan, is 3 years old and 38lbs, so having him in the stroller as a counter-weight solved some of the tipping issues.  If you have an infant or smaller toddler, it would be a very unsafe situation all the way around. One possible solution may be to keep the number of clubs down to make sure there is zero tipping issue.  Another possibility is to rig up a significant counterweight in the front portion of the stroller.  With Nathan, I like to let him out of the stroller when we get around the green. I have a little sawed-off 6-iron that he hits with when we get around the green, and he’s gotten to where he can really whack it, which adds to the fun.  So, when I let him out of the stroller, guess what happened to this idiot (the idiot being me).  Right, the stroller tipped over and I had to put it all back together again.  I finally learned to park the stroller on a downslope before letting the kid out.  Slope plays a major role in the tipping issue.  Even with the kid in there, when going on an upslope, there was a danger of tipping backward. 

I was able to continue using Kid Caddie and enjoyed using it, but I had to really be cognizant at all times about the stroller's stability. This takes learning and adjustment to normal routine and thinking.  BUT, I do still think it's possible to use and enjoy.  It was SO CLOSE to being awesome! And, with the right limitations it still could be!  

For me and my family, there was a particular episode that broke the proverbial camel’s back (and the literal Kid Caddie):  (Disclaimer: No wives nor children were seriously injured during the test.)  My wife and I took the family to play golf using Kid Caddie together after I had used it myself several times. I told her all about the tipping issue and to be careful.  I got it all set up, Nathan is in the stroller and while my girls and I are walking to the first T-box, my wife starts to jog ahead of us pushing the stroller. When she’s about 20 yards ahead, she encounters a bump in the cart path. The next thing I know, she has fallen down, the stroller has tipped over backward, she is groaning, Nathan is crying, and the clubs are strown all over the ground … OH NO!  I run over there and pick the stroller back upright and make sure Nathan is OK … He’s OK, thankfully, maybe a small bump but mostly a scare. Then I help my wife up. She has a nasty bruise on her knee.  To add context, my wife is a good athlete in good shape, so this is not a case of just clumsiness or anything like that. She always jogs with the stroller.  She said that when she hit that bump, the stroller tilted backward in an unstable way which she was not ready for, and it made her completely lose her balance.  The Yeti cup attachment also broke from that fall. 

I happened to take a pic of my wife 1 second before the fall.  You can see the stroller starting to tip back and her starting to stumble forward.

20230821_1728091.jpg.eb22a05a1888670d9fa624c320e012d0.jpg

Chereeseabouttofall.jpg.b6a72a8506cd28889707858ba33af219.jpg20230821_1730281.jpg.ee89367cb52e2a9b957ba8d5fa5f0d3e.jpg20230821_1733501.jpg.1f7a627e7dfb446242c93c69fa62872f.jpg

That was the last time we used the Kid Caddie.  It just wasn’t worth it to me after that.  I think there is probably a way to rig it to mitigate the tilting issue and that after a lot of experience with it to get used to what works and what doesn’t, it could be operated safely, especially if you’re willing to play with less clubs. But, for me and for most, this is going to be a deal-breaker. And, for smaller toddlers/infants, I would HIGHLY advise that you use EXTREME CAUTION, or better yet do NOT try using this at all. 

I badly wanted this to work, but I have to be honest in this review.  I am still pulling for this product (in a different version) and this company to find success, and I believe in their purpose and priorities. I do think it can work as is with specific limitations, including # of clubs, child size, counter-weight, and being particularly mindful of slopes.

I’m giving 25 out of 60, because I feel I have to give it a less than 50% grade due to the tipping issue inhibiting its primary function and being a deal-breaker for us.

The Good, the Bad, the Inbetween

Good:
The purpose of this product and company is a supremely worthwhile endeavor.
Attachments are smartly done and helpful.
Very intuitive to install and use.
Ball holder works perfectly.
T-holder seems to work well.
Really close to awesome.

Bad:
*TIPPING ISSUE* … safety and frustration … possibly a deal breaker.
Attachment broke when it hit the concrete.

In Between:
Could work with limitations, including # of clubs, child size, counterweight, and caution with slopes.
It’s nice to have 18 slots for clubs, but it should probably lessen that number for ease of use safety’s sake. 
Would be nice to somehow integrate a range-finder-holder option.
The price isn’t terrible, but I think it could be cheaper for what it is.  It seems to me it could be as low as $50 instead of $100. 

Play it or Trade it? (10 out of 20)
Unfortunately, I’m going to say “Trade it”, because of the tipping issue, which became a deal-breaker for me.  If someone is willing to live with the limitations of playing with a lower number of clubs, has a child that is not too small, is willing to experiment with counterweight, and takes their time learning to be careful with slopes and other quirks of using it, it could be a keeper.  I’m also willing to say that the tremendous benefits of what this brings to the table can certainly make living with those limitations totally worth it. 

I’m giving 10 out of 20 because it doesn’t work for me, but it could work for others. 

Conclusion
TL;DR Version:  Kid Caddie’s possible benefits of combining family and golf in a positive way are awesome.  There is a tipping issue that could be a deal breaker – once you get past a certain number of clubs, the weight of the heads near the handlebar can cause the stroller to tip backward, which is frustrating and, more importantly, dangerous. Do not use this if your child is an infant or small toddler. It could still be a very good product for you and your family, if you’re willing to live with these limitations: (A) Limited number of clubs (how many depends on child weight/counterweight).  (B) Your child is not too small.  (C) Experiment with balancing with counterweight.  (D) Use caution with slopes.

It is inexpensive enough for a lot of people to be able to try it with very little financial risk, so if you think there's a possibility it could work for you, go for it!

Final Score (54 out of 100)

Videos

And, finally, here are some videos going through various phases of the review process and just the sheer awesomeness of family golf:

Initial Setup Part 1:

Initial Setup Part 2:

First Time Use:

Wife using Kid Caddie:

Pretty impressive swing:

Daughter practicing soccer down the fairway:

Son's journey to scratch:

Random: Look at the cute baby turtles we saw on the course that day:

20230805_203841 1.jpg

Edited by vamosjackets

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

Kid Caddie Club Carrier

Introduction

Hello all! First, I would like to thank MGS and Kid Caddie for the opportunity to test this new product out.  My name is Grant and I live in Glendive, MT.  I have been golfing off and on for the past ten years, but have really started to play regularly for the last two years.  This product has really appealed to me since I have 3 kids (10, 3, and 7 months) and typically walk our local 9 hole course anyways. I am excited to test this out and since I am not the greatest golfer out there, my kiddos will get to see the WHOLE course, trees and all.

IMG_4486.JPG.bc505249c1efe655c8eaec34bf131d06.JPG IMG_8311.jpg.253c85af4a15688dc4fe4f3df7a1e73f.jpg

My wife actually showed me the Kid Caddie about a month or two ago and is on the waitlist for it.  We have used a Bobs jogging stroller to take our kids on the course but it just wasn't the most efficient way. 

IMG_4256.JPEG.45d438db5dc94b933759cc96f87153cc.JPEG

How I plan to test

The first thing I plan on doing when I receive the Kid Caddie is try it on the different strollers we have.  I may even ask our neighbors who have little ones if I can see if it will fit.  Next, I plan on putting all of my clubs and remaining golf items on the caddie. What I am really interested in is if there will be enough room in the pouch beneath the stroller to fit a diaper bag while having all of the clubs sitting in there.  I will also be looking at if the accessories are must need items or more of an item of comfort.  

I am looking forward to getting the caddie in hand and getting my kiddos out on the course with me.  And since this involves kids on the golf course, I plan on sharing quite a few pictures because who doesn't want to see cute kids playing on the course. 

D-Callaway Rouge ST Max

3W-Callaway Rouge ST Max

Irons-Callaway X-Series N415

54-Callaway Jaws Full Toe

58-Callaway Jaws Full Toe

P-Taylormade TP Brandon 1

Congrats guys!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

Congrats testers!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Congrats. to these testers.

Interested in seeing how these may allow parents with younger children to have fun together on the course.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Congrats testers! I’m really looking forward to this one as I’m hoping to start bringing my 6 month old on the course soon. 

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

Congrats Testers! I know what the minimum requirements for photos and videos are, but for this one we’re going to need considerably more! Keep the adorable content flowing and y’all will just fine. Now the fun begins 😁

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Congratulations tester we are going to need a Family Fun score for this test. 

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Congratulations testers! I don’t have young kids anymore but have plenty of relatives that do. Looking forward to reading your reviews

PXG 0811x Gen 4 9 degree driver

Exotic 3,4,5 hybrid

Sub70 699 6-AW for itons

Kirkland wedges 56 & 60

Scotty Cameron Studio 1.5 putter

Congrats testers! I would’ve loved to apply for this of I wasn’t doing the ClicGear pushcart review. Hopefully this product works out for everyone!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

1 hour ago, beerbellybbq said:

My intro is up.  Since I am a first time tester, hopefully I did it right.

Looks fine. Good job!

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

• 4 weeks later...

Just got the Kid Caddie last night and will post an unboxing later and initial reaction to the product later today.

D-Callaway Rouge ST Max

3W-Callaway Rouge ST Max

Unboxing

IMG_4645.jpeg.d602cbad0d3978e8503e59aa1708a019.jpegIMG_4647.jpeg.fdb6f3a3530eff7a1ec7e82f5b4a6e2d.jpeg

The Kid Caddie came in just a regular cardboard box and it came with the Yeti holder and bottle/can holder. 
IMG_4650.jpeg.cca4bbab571b67fb6341f28ac33603d6.jpegIMG_4653.jpeg.6d69be520ada26a9d31a80bd32450c0e.jpeg

I received the gray colored one. It is made of plastic and comes with two velcro straps to attach it to a stroller. They come in gray, black and white. The accessories are 3d printed. My wife was a little disappointed her Stanley cup didn’t fit the Yeti holder. IMG_4652.jpeg.af9c4553823a33f402151fc35345d9a6.jpeg

I am guessing that future models will probably accommodate these since they have grown in popularity but not sure. I haven’t had a chance to put it on the stroller yet but will do it tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to take the littles out tomorrow and give it a go. 
IMG_4654.jpeg.663f7d8145706cb3dabc8ba8d7a3ce9f.jpegIMG_4655.jpeg.3b37cec1ebbc27681386c834cb5456d7.jpeg

I was pretty impressed with the ball holder. They fit snug in there and didn’t roll as shown by the picture. The balls also came out with little effort. 

All in all, it is a pretty neat accessory to help get the kids out on the course. I have a few ideas on how to test it out and test the functionality of it. 

D-Callaway Rouge ST Max

3W-Callaway Rouge ST Max

Title: A Golfer's Delight - The Kid Caddie Review

My name is Matt Moorhead, and golf has been a part of my life since 2003 when I first teed off with friends during my college days. Over the years, I've become a more consistent golfer, dedicating time to refine my skills. Now shooting in the mid '80s, golf has become more than just a hobby; it's my stress reliever and a way to stay competitive.

As a dedicated parent of five, my golfing adventures took a backseat for nearly a decade due to the responsibilities of raising my children, who are all two years apart However, the recent addition of my youngest, now just four months old, has rekindled my passion for golf. Yet, the prospect of being unable to hit the links for the next few years loomed worryingly.  That's when I learned about the revolutionary Kid Caddie - a product that could potentially enable parents with young children to enjoy the game they love while taking care of their little ones.

The prospect of testing the Kid Caddie was enthralling. Golf is not just a game for me; it's an integral part of my life that offers solace and rejuvenation. Playing predominantly in Central California's Fresno-Bakersfield area, and occasionally traveling for work, I relish the opportunity to explore courses across the U.S.

Planning to evaluate the Kid Caddie on multiple levels, my review aims to shed light on its practicality for golfing parents. Firstly, I'll assess how well it accommodates parents on the course and whether it complements or hinders their golfing experience. Will it be the game-changer I hope for?

Secondly, I'll delve into the functionality of the product, scrutinizing how it interacts with various strollers. Armed with an array of strollers, I intend to put the Kid Caddie through rigorous tests to gauge its adaptability and user-friendliness.

To truly put the Kid Caddie to the test, I plan on embarking on golfing adventures with my four-month-old by my side. I anticipate the unique challenges that come with caring for an infant while navigating a golf course. My aim is to share how seamlessly the Kid Caddie blends into the golfing routine, allowing both me and my little one to enjoy a memorable time on the fairways.

Additionally, I look forward to enlisting the help of my two- and five-year-old nieces and nephews. Observing how the Kid Caddie performs in the company of active young ones will provide valuable insights for families with diverse age groups.

As a parent well-versed in the art of using strollers in various settings, I believe the Kid Caddie's modification will facilitate a smooth golfing experience. While challenges like diaper changes, bottles, and nap times are inevitable, I am no stranger to juggling these while on the go. The Kid Caddie's potential to streamline the process fills me with excitement, and I'm eager to put it through its paces in the real world.

However, I must acknowledge some concerns. The Kid Caddie's plastic material raises questions about its durability. I worry about its ability to withstand the rigors of travel and the occasional mishaps that may occur on the golf course. My review will thoroughly evaluate this aspect, ensuring an honest and comprehensive assessment.

In conclusion, the Kid Caddie presents a novel concept in the world of golf, promising to offer parents like me a chance to continue pursuing our passion while caring for our little ones. My review will delve into its practicality, functionality, and adaptability on the course, and I'll share candid insights from a golfer who seeks to strike the perfect balance between family and the game he loves. Stay tuned for the full review as I embark on this exciting golfing adventure with the Kid Caddie!

20230801_201235.jpg

20230801_201220.jpg

20230801_201250.jpg

Matt M. 

Looks like this could a fun test! Enjoy and thanks for dropping photos etc!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Man I’m pumped I need to get one before my little onesIMG_3293.jpeg.1e1bde6dcfa0cd49f580b8c03d6b193d.jpeg grows up to much

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

Im planning to take the Kid Caddie out on course for the first time tonight.  Going to do a "dry run" without my kid, I want to test the stability and usability without the risk and distraction of an infant.  Ill report back on the number of comments or concerned looks I get for pushing around a stroller with golf clubs and no child 😆.  Along with my first impressions and early review

5 minutes ago, skywalker90 said:

Im planning to take the Kid Caddie out on course for the first time tonight.  Going to do a "dry run" without my kid, I want to test the stability and usability without the risk and distraction of an infant.  Ill report back on the number of comments or concerned looks I get for pushing around a stroller with golf clubs and no child 😆.  Along with my first impressions and early review

I was thinking a dry run would also be beneficial. How the product works as a bag replacement.

Matt M. 

Use one of your kids dolls in the stroller. I’m sure you won’t get any weird looks then.

D-Callaway Rouge ST Max

3W-Callaway Rouge ST Max

Yesterday I finally had time to do an unboxing and then I took the Kid Caddie out to the course for a "dry run" without my child.  I was very excited to get my first testing session in, but did run into some issues.  Heres the good, the bad, and the tipping:

Unboxing and installation:

Everything was packaged together nicely and the interior box for the main Kid Caddie product had better branding than I expected from a early startup.  The accessories i was sent, a cup holder and a larger Yeti Thermos holder, were loose in the outer box, they seem very sturdy and not at risk to break during shipping with all the packing peanuts. I was sent the black Kid Caddie, which nicely matches my stroller and the 2 accessories.  At first inspection it looks like the Kid Caddie and accessories are from two different manufacturers (which likely also explains the differences in packaging). The Kid Caddie itself is a solid plastic material.  It seems sturdy and well made overall.  The accessories definitely appear to be 3D printed and are clearly a different material than the main product.

Set up was very easy and consisted of installing two included velcro straps, wrapping around my stroller's handle, and pulling tight. 

Our current stroller is the Uppababy Cruz V2.  I did the first install with the bassinet attachment and was pleasantly surprised to see that there might be enough clearance to fit my club shafts below.  Its the largest Uppababy attachement and I had assumed it would not work.  For my dry run i switched to the regular stroller attachment, but more on that below.  I was able to keep the Kid Caddie attached to the handlebar when folding my stroller base.  But, I ended up removing it because it ended up being more of a hassle to manage when packing the car, and the velcro installation process is pretty easy to repeat for every usage

kidcaddie_unboxing_pic.jpg.c2f992395bfb2d0927113f11376e669a.jpg.         kidcaddie_install_pic_1.jpg.96739c0295ad2e635d0f39cc3251cfd6.jpg          kidcaddie_folded_stroller.jpg.129216557f3cebde1e05b880166551da.jpg

Accessories:

Accessory installation was also a breeze and despite the materials/manufacturing appearing different, the integration/fit worked very well.  Again, i was sent the "Can & Bottle Holder" and the "Yeti Thermos Holder" as they are branded on the site.  I attempted to bring my 24oz Standard Mouth Hydroflask, which is tall but a very reasonable diameter.  Unfortunately, this water bottle did not fit in either accessory.  It was too wide for the Can & Bottle Holder, but too skinny for the Yeti Thermos Holder and would fall out if i did not hold it.  At the end of the day, i just used the cup holder we have for our stroller, and I imagine many other parents have a similar option

kidcaddie_yeti.jpg.aaace997c64f4dbb2d39049ef8748ff5.jpg          kidcaddie_cupholder.jpg.606b3c3ce64a267d249c7dde41ee6b36.jpg

The Dry Run:

Once I got to the course and checked in at the pro shop it took me about 5 minutes to unload and set up the stroller, transfer my balls, tees, and clubs into the Kid Caddie along with moving other tools like my range finder and valuables (keys, wallet, etc) into the storage pouch under the stroller.  Im sure once I get the hang of this process that 5 minutes could come down

kidcaddie_at_course_clubs.jpg.20b5c0a2b1c330a2d49a6039250e6c8c.jpg.         kidcaddie_at_course_clubs_side.jpg.88943487e45bd5d0fec7a59534352c88.jpg

Unfortunately, right after taking these two photos, my Dry Run quickly came to an end.  While I was loading my empty bag back into the car, the stroller tipped backward on its own and fell to the ground with the weight of my clubs. As you can see in the phone, I was on almost perfectly flat ground.  I was not able to reproduce the unaided tipping to catch it on video, so it might have been a slight wind or something, but as you can see from the video below I only needed to apply light pressure to reach the tipping point.

I know this product is designed to have a child sitting in the stroller while in use, but the instability here has obviously given me some pause with trying this with my baby.  She is currently only 9 lbs so even with her there, I'm concerned with the stability even on minor hills and slopes I'd encounter out on course.  Of course, the balance / tipping point here will differ significantly by stroller.  My plan is to do some more testing with adding weight to the front of the stroller as a counterbalance, but that also means pushing around some extra pounds for the full round.  In terms of testing on other strollers, I'll enlist some fellow parent golfer friends to see if their strollers + child development stage are a better fit for the product

So I was able to get out yesterday evening for a quick 9 with Mr. H. I will say pushing a stroller when it’s 80°+ is a good workout. Add in the added weight of clubs and a diaper bag, I was sweating pretty good by the end of it. IMG_4672.jpeg.c6fa9cd0ca0e075e024311dbd1666965.jpegIMG_4675.jpeg.59755efa3c9482fdee77b150b3a82337.jpeg

There are definitely some really good things about the Kid Caddie. I get to give momma a little break from having both kids at home while I golf along with spending time with my child. Our kids are a little bigger so I wasn’t too concerned about it being back end heavy but there was a few times I could see that being an issue. One of our strollers is a Bobs stroller and that’s what I used last night. While I probably didn’t need to bring all of my clubs since my distances on our course are pretty consistent, I wanted to make sure to give it a fair shot. 

It definitely made it a little back end heavy that could cause some tipping issues. My main issue with it was if I got in a hurry( which can happen if your kid isn’t loving the course) my club shafts and grips got jumbled up underneath the stroller. I could probably have remedied this with not bringing our normal diaper bag but a smaller one with only the essentials. Once I got through a few holes and moved my clubs around it seemed to be a little better. Especially because I was using pretty much the same ones hole after hole. 

The functionality of the Kid Caddie was good as I had plenty of spots for tees and balls. The Yeti holder is good if you have a Yeti. I think a more universal holder would be better but I’m not sure if it’s feasible with the design.
IMG_4673.jpeg.5013911191aa4fff7de34e75bd08ffcf.jpeg

I had a little trouble with the cup/bottle holder staying in the slots when I didn’t have a bottle in it. But a little extra care when putting away my clubs or checking on H would probably have negated it. All that said it was a good first round with it. My son enjoyed it, I enjoyed being able to take him and still play golf. And it worked like it was meant to.

I am planning on taking my 3 year old out this weekend and seeing if it makes a difference with the club shaft situation along with the tipping issue. 

IMG_4678.jpeg

D-Callaway Rouge ST Max

3W-Callaway Rouge ST Max

Yikes, the tipping issue would absolutely give me some concern. Maybe better to treat it like a Sunday bag and reduce the number of clubs so the stroller isn't so backweighted?

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

24 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Yikes, the tipping issue would absolutely give me some concern. Maybe better to treat it like a Sunday bag and reduce the number of clubs so the stroller isn't so backweighted?

That’s kind of what I was thinking. Still have a few different ideas on how to test this out and see if I can minimize the tipping concern.

D-Callaway Rouge ST Max

3W-Callaway Rouge ST Max

On 8/3/2023 at 5:33 PM, skywalker90 said:

Yesterday I finally had time to do an unboxing and then I took the Kid Caddie out to the course for a "dry run" without my child.  I was very excited to get my first testing session in, but did run into some issues.  Heres the good, the bad, and the tipping:

Unboxing and installation:

Everything was packaged together nicely and the interior box for the main Kid Caddie product had better branding than I expected from a early startup.  The accessories i was sent, a cup holder and a larger Yeti Thermos holder, were loose in the outer box, they seem very sturdy and not at risk to break during shipping with all the packing peanuts. I was sent the black Kid Caddie, which nicely matches my stroller and the 2 accessories.  At first inspection it looks like the Kid Caddie and accessories are from two different manufacturers (which likely also explains the differences in packaging). The Kid Caddie itself is a solid plastic material.  It seems sturdy and well made overall.  The accessories definitely appear to be 3D printed and are clearly a different material than the main product.

kidcaddie_unboxing.MOV 39.9 MB · 0 downloads  

Set up was very easy and consisted of installing two included velcro straps, wrapping around my stroller's handle, and pulling tight. 

kidcaddie_install.MOV 19.27 MB · 0 downloads  

Our current stroller is the Uppababy Cruz V2.  I did the first install with the bassinet attachment and was pleasantly surprised to see that there might be enough clearance to fit my club shafts below.  Its the largest Uppababy attachement and I had assumed it would not work.  For my dry run i switched to the regular stroller attachment, but more on that below.  I was able to keep the Kid Caddie attached to the handlebar when folding my stroller base.  But, I ended up removing it because it ended up being more of a hassle to manage when packing the car, and the velcro installation process is pretty easy to repeat for every usage

kidcaddie_unboxing_pic.jpg.c2f992395bfb2d0927113f11376e669a.jpg.         kidcaddie_install_pic_1.jpg.96739c0295ad2e635d0f39cc3251cfd6.jpg          kidcaddie_folded_stroller.jpg.129216557f3cebde1e05b880166551da.jpg

Accessories:

Accessory installation was also a breeze and despite the materials/manufacturing appearing different, the integration/fit worked very well.  Again, i was sent the "Can & Bottle Holder" and the "Yeti Thermos Holder" as they are branded on the site.  I attempted to bring my 24oz Standard Mouth Hydroflask, which is tall but a very reasonable diameter.  Unfortunately, this water bottle did not fit in either accessory.  It was too wide for the Can & Bottle Holder, but too skinny for the Yeti Thermos Holder and would fall out if i did not hold it.  At the end of the day, i just used the cup holder we have for our stroller, and I imagine many other parents have a similar option

kidcaddie_yeti.jpg.aaace997c64f4dbb2d39049ef8748ff5.jpg          kidcaddie_cupholder.jpg.606b3c3ce64a267d249c7dde41ee6b36.jpg

The Dry Run:

Once I got to the course and checked in at the pro shop it took me about 5 minutes to unload and set up the stroller, transfer my balls, tees, and clubs into the Kid Caddie along with moving other tools like my range finder and valuables (keys, wallet, etc) into the storage pouch under the stroller.  Im sure once I get the hang of this process that 5 minutes could come down

kidcaddie_at_course_clubs.jpg.20b5c0a2b1c330a2d49a6039250e6c8c.jpg.         kidcaddie_at_course_clubs_side.jpg.88943487e45bd5d0fec7a59534352c88.jpg

Unfortunately, right after taking these two photos, my Dry Run quickly came to an end.  While I was loading my empty bag back into the car, the stroller tipped backward on its own and fell to the ground with the weight of my clubs. As you can see in the phone, I was on almost perfectly flat ground.  I was not able to reproduce the unaided tipping to catch it on video, so it might have been a slight wind or something, but as you can see from the video below I only needed to apply light pressure to reach the tipping point.

kidcaddie_tipping.MOV 6.59 MB · 1 download  

I know this product is designed to have a child sitting in the stroller while in use, but the instability here has obviously given me some pause with trying this with my baby.  She is currently only 9 lbs so even with her there, I'm concerned with the stability even on minor hills and slopes I'd encounter out on course.  Of course, the balance / tipping point here will differ significantly by stroller.  My plan is to do some more testing with adding weight to the front of the stroller as a counterbalance, but that also means pushing around some extra pounds for the full round.  In terms of testing on other strollers, I'll enlist some fellow parent golfer friends to see if their strollers + child development stage are a better fit for the product

Yeah, I am definitely having tipping issues as well.  My son is 3 and weighs 35 lbs, so when he's in the stroller it's not an issue, but I like to let him get out and hit the ball with his little sawed off club that I made for him.  So, when he gets out, it tips every time unless I remember to park it on a nearby slope facing downhill with the brake on.  With your stroller design and with your baby's weight/age, this would be a LOT bigger concern.  With my stroller if it tipped backward, it wouldn't be so bad because the kid is tipping backward with his head resting on the backrest ... It would scare him, but not hurt him.  With your stroller's design, the kid would tilt forward with no head/neck support, and that could be really serious, especially at your kid's age/size.  Scary.  

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

On 8/9/2023 at 8:37 AM, russtopherb said:

I was thinking about this too.  I've been experimenting with some other counterweight options (update coming soon) but also looking at taking some clubs out of the bag Kid Caddie to see if I can find a safe/stable sweet spot.  Since my daughter is still an infant, the most realistic golfing for me is at executive/par 3 courses to keep the play time down, so moving to a Sunday Bag-esque number of clubs isnt the worst thing for me

On 8/11/2023 at 10:12 AM, vamosjackets said:

Yeah, I am definitely having tipping issues as well.  My son is 3 and weighs 35 lbs, so when he's in the stroller it's not an issue, but I like to let him get out and hit the ball with his little sawed off club that I made for him.  So, when he gets out, it tips every time unless I remember to park it on a nearby slope facing downhill with the brake on.  With your stroller design and with your baby's weight/age, this would be a LOT bigger concern.  With my stroller if it tipped backward, it wouldn't be so bad because the kid is tipping backward with his head resting on the backrest ... It would scare him, but not hurt him.  With your stroller's design, the kid would tilt forward with no head/neck support, and that could be really serious, especially at your kid's age/size.  Scary.  

I had the same thought on our kids getting out of the stroller mid-round, whether its to play or even just walk for a bit.  The importance of stroller design is a great point, clearly a huge aspect of the user experience for this product.  I want it to work so badly.  We were planning on getting a jogging stroller at some point, this may accelerate that timing.  Thinking the longer and wider wheelbase designs (and lower center of gravity in some) for joggers may be a nice sweet spot for the Kid Caddie