Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

Star Grips - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts in the links below!

@BreakfastBall15 -Main Post

@LeakyValve - Main Post

@Alf. S - Main Post

@EugeGallMain Post

Played yesterday with a sidewinder on my driver and 3-wood, and I’m lining up a lot with @EugeGall impressions! With a glove on you can really hear it gripping to the glove. However my barehands are more like Eugene’s wet grip test 😂 I suppose my hands are just moister than most.

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5")
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 6.0 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.5”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)
2024 Unofficial Review: The "Putting Thing" by WhyGolf

-TJ

8 minutes ago, BallsLeon said:

Played yesterday with a sidewinder on my driver and 3-wood, and I’m lining up a lot with @EugeGall impressions! With a glove on you can really hear it gripping to the glove. However my barehands are more like Eugene’s wet grip test 😂 I suppose my hands are just moister than most.

I’ll be interested on this as the season goes on and if it ever warms up in the UK as I don’t wear a glove on partial wedge shots, from about 60 yards in, just like to feel the club on these shots. Now my hands don’t sweat not that I notice (never really gets warm enough 😂) plus the cord on the upper hand of the MCC probably helps so hopefully the Sidewinder behaves. 

:callaway-small: Paradym 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Silver
:callaway-small: Paradym 3HL Project X Hzrdus Silver
:callaway-small: Paradym Heavenwood Project X Hzrdus Silver
:callaway-small: Paradym 4H Project X Hzrdus Silver
:tour-edge: EXS Pro Forged 5-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50/SS Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X Stiff (8i shaft)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54/SS Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X Stiff (8i shaft)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 58/SS Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X Stiff (8i shaft)
:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Seven with logo-bjm2.png.b7e1077b096fed17a2870b0f63b7837f.png Kotahi grip
seed.png.34e6908c56b2f4a28f3511fa62a86f0d.png SD-01 ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, :Clicgear: 8.0+

MGS Galway Bay Rain Gear Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60769-galway-bay-rain-gear-2023-forum-review/

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

Got my old grips off today. Idk what PXG uses to grip their clubs but those things were rough to get off. Recovery from this surgery is rougher than expected so I’m taking it easy and will put the new grips on tomorrow assuming I can find my vise that I haven’t seen in months…

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

2 hours ago, BreakfastBall15 said:

Got my old grips off today. Idk what PXG uses to grip their clubs but those things were rough to get off. Recovery from this surgery is rougher than expected so I’m taking it easy and will put the new grips on tomorrow assuming I can find my vise that I haven’t seen in months…

For sure take it easy and at least putting on the new grips is easy and doesn’t take any effort. I hope your recovery goes well. 

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Seven with logo-bjm2.png.b7e1077b096fed17a2870b0f63b7837f.png Kotahi grip
seed.png.34e6908c56b2f4a28f3511fa62a86f0d.png SD-01 ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, :Clicgear: 8.0+

MGS Galway Bay Rain Gear Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60769-galway-bay-rain-gear-2023-forum-review/

20 hours ago, BreakfastBall15 said:

for what its worth...no vice needed really

...i do not use a vice when doing installation...just get grip started about an inch (this is big improvement over pure grips as the rubber is more robust on Star grip) then butt club head up against foot and with short bursts of air guide grip on with free hand...done

...been doing them this way for 6 years now (i do not use the installation gun either [did not have one for pure grips] as it is just as easy to poke nozzle into grip hole and slide them on...also, the tape is a preference thing (not required) if you require a built up grip then have it otherwise just easier to do without...cheers

Driver: Titleist TSR4 8*...Fujikura Ventus TR Red 60S

3 Wood: Titleist TSR2+ 12*...Fujikura Ventus TR Red 70S

7 Wood: Callaway Apex UW 21*...Fujikura Ventus TR Black 80S

Di: Ping iCrossover 2i/18*...Fujikura Axiom LP 105S

4H: Titleist TSR3 23*...Axiom LP 105S

5i-Pw: Edel SMS...Axiom MP & SP 105S 

50* wedge: Edel SMS D-grind...Axiom SP 125X 

55* wedge: Edel SMS D-grind...Axiom SP 125X 

Ptr: Scotty Cameron Special Select DelMar...BGT Tour Black

GB: Titleist ProV1 Left Dash

I did play yesterday and was hoping to post videos as promised, but as it transpired the friend (playing partner) I was drafting in to video, Steven (Spielberg), pulled out last minute with some lame excuse he had to film something else. I don’t know sounded like Jaws 10 or Indiana Jones And The Curse Of The Golf Gods. No seriously even worse it was our 1st comp of the year Stableford Pairs and for some reason the other 3, my partner included was taking it all a bit to serious. 
Anyway the grips played consistent like the previous day - baby draw Tour Star and Green Sidewinder and baby fade on Orange Sidewinder (I was ready for that on my wedges) so 2 rounds in and they are behaving pretty damn good and confident to go for my shots. I’m really enjoying the soft feel, cannot fault them. 
The green and orange got good feedback from the guys, they loved the bright colours. 

I’m loving this thread and, pending the testers’ results (also appreciate other uses, like @Josh Parker’s input), very strongly considering pulling the trigger on these.

Did any of the testers get the Tour Stars in the jumbo size? If so, how does it compare to a midsize on your gamer? If it is bigger, I would probably prefer to get a standard and build it up with some layers of tape.

2023 MGS tester: OnCore VERO X1 ball

2024 MGS tester: Edel Array putter

Driver: Callaway Epic Max 9*

3W: Ping G425 max

Irons: Srixon JX5-MKII (5-PW)

48* Titleist Vokey SM9

52* Cleveland RTX Zipcore

56* Titleist Vokey SM8

Putter: Odyssey stroke lab r-ball mallet

39 minutes ago, Prodigal Duffer said:

I’m loving this thread and, pending the testers’ results (also appreciate other uses, like @Josh Parker’s input), very strongly considering pulling the trigger on these.

Did any of the testers get the Tour Stars in the jumbo size? If so, how does it compare to a midsize on your gamer? If it is bigger, I would probably prefer to get a standard and build it up with some layers of tape.

I know it’s early days only 2 rounds and a quick warm up, but I like what I’m seeing and feeling. Thinking back and comparing with the Pure grips I used to play with I’d say they are better, softer and the material seems better quality. I’ll have a look as I may have an old Pure I could quickly put on to compare, just need to think where. 
I don’t think you regret trying these, plus the cost doesn’t look to prohibiting to try, you could always blow them off and sell?

2 hours ago, Prodigal Duffer said:

i have the tour star+ jumbo on my putter and in my opinion they are quite a bit larger than midsize...i would recommend trying the midsize sidewinder and build up bottom with tape to match the mcc4+ ... cheers

Driver: Titleist TSR4 8*...Fujikura Ventus TR Red 60S

3 Wood: Titleist TSR2+ 12*...Fujikura Ventus TR Red 70S

7 Wood: Callaway Apex UW 21*...Fujikura Ventus TR Black 80S

Di: Ping iCrossover 2i/18*...Fujikura Axiom LP 105S

4H: Titleist TSR3 23*...Axiom LP 105S

5i-Pw: Edel SMS...Axiom MP & SP 105S 

50* wedge: Edel SMS D-grind...Axiom SP 125X 

55* wedge: Edel SMS D-grind...Axiom SP 125X 

Ptr: Scotty Cameron Special Select DelMar...BGT Tour Black

GB: Titleist ProV1 Left Dash

1 hour ago, EugeGall said:

I know it’s early days only 2 rounds and a quick warm up, but I like what I’m seeing and feeling. Thinking back and comparing with the Pure grips I used to play with I’d say they are better, softer and the material seems better quality. I’ll have a look as I may have an old Pure I could quickly put on to compare, just need to think where. 
I don’t think you regret trying these, plus the cost doesn’t look to prohibiting to try, you could always blow them off and sell?

I agree. They have a soft sticky feel and I have prob played 7 rounds or so with them.  They aren't overly soft though. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

7 hours ago, widget said:

for what its worth...no vice needed really

...i do not use a vice when doing installation...just get grip started about an inch (this is big improvement over pure grips as the rubber is more robust on Star grip) then butt club head up against foot and with short bursts of air guide grip on with free hand...done

...been doing them this way for 6 years now (i do not use the installation gun either [did not have one for pure grips] as it is just as easy to poke nozzle into grip hole and slide them on...also, the tape is a preference thing (not required) if you require a built up grip then have it otherwise just easier to do without...cheers

I’m 2 grips in and half way through the first I did the floor method. Much easier. Thanks for the tip! 

Loving this thread !!  Great info from all of the testers and other contributors.

I was hoping to be one of the chosen, as I need new grips, but since I wasn't, I went ahead and ordered to try them out.  Based on what I've read so far, glad I have.  Only installed one to test out a different driver, but I like the initial impressons.

Never re-gripped a club before, but it was very easy.  

:srixon-small:      ZX7 Driver 9.5 Stiff flex Smoke Black shaft

:taylormade-small:   3HL 17 Rocketballz Matrix Ozik Stiff

:wilson_staff_small: C300 Hybrids 20. 23 Fujikura Speeder Stiff

:taylormade-small:   Stealth 5- GW Ventus Red 6-R

(Sorry, no Edison logo as of yet)   Edison 49 and 55 degree wedges                                                               :cleveland-small: RTX 4 56/8  64/6 Raw Wedges

:EVNROLL:  ER5 CS 35 in putter

:ShotScope:  V3 GPS Shot tracker watch

:OnCore:   OnCore Elixr

22 minutes ago, sellemental said:

Loving this thread !!  Great info from all of the testers and other contributors.

I was hoping to be one of the chosen, as I need new grips, but since I wasn't, I went ahead and ordered to try them out.  Based on what I've read so far, glad I have.  Only installed one to test out a different driver, but I like the initial impressons.

Never re-gripped a club before, but it was very easy.  

Just curious, which method did you use to grip yours? I am also thinking about self-gripping my 4 iron and have never done so.

Edited by Michael.Sandoval33

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

38 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Just curious, which method did you use to grip yours? I am also thinking about self-gripping my 4 iron and have never done so.

I ordered enough Star grips to get the free air gun and did it with the air compressor.  I bought a used driver online and it came with a gigantic Jumbo Max grip on it.  Very different than anything I had ever seen.  I was very anxious to test out the driver with a "normal" ish grip on it, so I removed the Jumbo Max grip as quickly as possible, did not remove any tape, threw on a couple wraps near the bottom of masking tape, and blew the grip on easily.  One session at the range with no perceived issues, other than my swing.  Need some more time for a more complete impression, but early indication is I like it.

Honestly, I did it poorly and am going to redo it, because I only had a few minutes.  Tape job is too long and sticking out (old grip was longer).   Just really, really wanted to get that club to the range !

That's the beauty of these grips!  I suspected that it should be easy to install, and just as easy to take off and reinstall if I needed to, so I didn't worry about how well I did it.  No pressure for a newbie, and no pressure to get it exactly right.

(Sorry, no Edison logo as of yet)   Edison 49 and 55 degree wedges                                                               :cleveland-small: RTX 4 56/8  64/6 Raw Wedges

59 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

10 minutes ago, sellemental said:

I ordered enough Star grips to get the free air gun and did it with the air compressor.  I bought a used driver online and it came with a gigantic Jumbo Max grip on it.  Very different than anything I had ever seen.  I was very anxious to test out the driver with a "normal" ish grip on it, so I removed the Jumbo Max grip as quickly as possible, did not remove any tape, threw on a couple wraps near the bottom of masking tape, and blew the grip on easily.  One session at the range with no perceived issues, other than my swing.  Need some more time for a more complete impression, but early indication is I like it.

Honestly, I did it poorly and am going to redo it, because I only had a few minutes.  Tape job is too long and sticking out (old grip was longer).   Just really, really wanted to get that club to the range !

That's the beauty of these grips!  I suspected that it should be easy to install, and just as easy to take off and reinstall if I needed to, so I didn't worry about how well I did it.  No pressure for a newbie, and no pressure to get it exactly right.

I agree with all that was said by sellemental. 

I was nervous about messing up the install initially.  After the first few tentatively installed grips I figured out that pushing the more firmly using the air gun made the job much easier.  I like having the star logo centered on the clubs and making small adjustments are easy as well.  I use a vise, shaft clamp, and the Star supplied gun.

It's so easy, I feel that it wouldn't be hard to do without the vise and clamp.

15 minutes ago, sellemental said:

2 minutes ago, Gunn404 said:

I agree with all that was said by sellemental. 

I was nervous about messing up the install initially.  After the first few tentatively installed grips I figured out that pushing the more firmly using the air gun made the job much easier.  I like having the star logo centered on the clubs and making small adjustments are easy as well.  I use a vise, shaft clamp, and the Star supplied gun.

It's so easy, I feel that it wouldn't be hard to do without the vise and clamp.

Awesome and thank you both! That was my main concern as it would be my first time doing the regrip. Also, I am a looks person as well so I can imagine myself wanting to fix the Star logo if not perfect. Just have to wait for them to restock some midsize colors and I will be jumping on the train! Thanks for all the info from the testers as well of course. I think you guys are knocking it out of the park.

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

48 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Awesome and thank you both! That was my main concern as it would be my first time doing the regrip. Also, I am a looks person as well so I can imagine myself wanting to fix the Star logo if not perfect. Just have to wait for them to restock some midsize colors and I will be jumping on the train! Thanks for all the info from the testers as well of course. I think you guys are knocking it out of the park.

As Geico would say “it’s so easy a caveman can do it” and I’m the caveman. I used the @widget method with no vice and it was beyond simple

I've got a dozen mid-sized Star Grips that are supposed to show up tomorrow, including the installation gun. I removed the grips off a few clubs in preparation, and it brought up a question: does anyone know how the air installation works when the leftover tape from the previous traditional grip installation is still somewhat tacky? How about removing a Star Grip after installing over tacky tape?

I had been hoping to avoid the mess and raw skin that in my experience is always an after-effect of cleaning off the old tape. I suppose I could just put a layer of masking tape over the leftover tacky grip tape.

Anyone have any experience to provide answers to this one?

Edited by Gusset

6 hours ago, Gusset said:

I've got a dozen mid-sized Star Grips that are supposed to show up tomorrow, including the installation gun. I removed the grips off a few clubs in preparation, and it brought up a question: does anyone know how the air installation works when the leftover tape from the previous traditional grip installation is still somewhat tacky? How about removing a Star Grip after installing over tacky tape?

I had been hoping to avoid the mess and raw skin that in my experience is always an after-effect of cleaning off the old tape. I suppose I could just put a layer of masking tape over the leftover tacky grip tape.

I had left the tape on my driver when I did mine and it was double sided and still sticky. I had no issues getting it on and had to remove it to fix it with no issues. 

7 hours ago, Gusset said:

I too experienced the raw fingers syndrome the 1st time I tried removing it. I used acetone, Goo-gone,  mineral spirits, and it took forever. I think if you are ok with an extra layer of blue painter tape or masking tape over it, you will be fine. 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

7 hours ago, Gusset said:

As everyone has said you should be okay with leaving that old tape on. I found if you really wanted to take it off, use a heat gun on low heat to warm the adhesive just a bit to help take it off. Then your goo gone to get the residue off. 

please please go slow and heat less than you think, then try to peel. Would hate for anyone to wreck a wood shaft from heat 

"We're weekend golfers. Of course we just buy gear off the racks and wonder why it doesn't work"

10 hours ago, sellemental said:

What size and model did you order, and how do they compare to your old gamers?

2023 MGS tester: OnCore VERO X1 ball

2024 MGS tester: Edel Array putter

Driver: Callaway Epic Max 9*

3W: Ping G425 max

Irons: Srixon JX5-MKII (5-PW)

48* Titleist Vokey SM9

52* Cleveland RTX Zipcore

56* Titleist Vokey SM8

Putter: Odyssey stroke lab r-ball mallet

12 hours ago, Prodigal Duffer said:

What size and model did you order, and how do they compare to your old gamers?

I ordered all Tour Star 360 in red, white, and one blue.  I only ordered different colors to more or less match the shafts.  I've only installed the blue one at this point, so I don't really have a lot of feedback to provide at this time.

To be fully transparent, I don't really know what I like in grips, at least not yet.  I've always just used what came on them until recently.  I ordered this style only because I put a MCC plus 4 on my driver last year and like the shape of it, not necessarily the cord feeling though.   I had a CP2 grip on it previously, but thought it was too soft and squishy.   I have a 3 wood with the wrap style Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G that I've always liked.  I will say the Tour Star doesn't feel anything like the 2G to me.   The 2G ridges are much more pronounced and you can really feel it.  The best way I can describe the Tour Star is "smoothish".   Don't get me wrong, it seems fairly tacky and I haven't felt my hand slip or twist (nor the grip either), there just doesn't seem to be much if any texture to it, if that make sense. 

I need to give it a little more use and  time, but I'm kind of wondering if I shouldn't have ordered the sidewinder for the texture, and simply built them up to match the plus 4 shape.  My other clubs have always come with the "standard" grips, like Tour Velvet or Crossline 360.  I prefer a standard size. 

Even as I write this I don't know what I want.  I can say I do not want a jumbo or squishy grip.  Guess I'll have to keep tinkering, lol !

6 minutes ago, sellemental said:

I ordered all Tour Star 360 in red, white, and one blue.  I only ordered different colors to more or less match the shafts.  I've only installed the blue one at this point, so I don't really have a lot of feedback to provide at this time.

To be fully transparent, I don't really know what I like in grips, at least not yet.  I've always just used what came on them until recently.  I ordered this style only because I put a MCC plus 4 on my driver last year and like the shape of it, not necessarily the cord feeling though.   I had a CP2 grip on it previously, but thought it was too soft and squishy.   I have a 3 wood with the wrap style Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G that I've always liked.  I will say the Tour Star doesn't feel anything like the 2G to me.   The 2G ridges are much more pronounced and you can really feel it.  The best way I can describe the Tour Star is "smoothish".   Don't get me wrong, it seems fairly tacky and I haven't felt my hand slip or twist (nor the grip either), there just doesn't seem to be much if any texture to it, if that make sense. 

I need to give it a little more use and  time, but I'm kind of wondering if I shouldn't have ordered the sidewinder for the texture, and simply built them up to match the plus 4 shape.  My other clubs have always come with the "standard" grips, like Tour Velvet or Crossline 360.  I prefer a standard size. 

Even as I write this I don't know what I want.  I can say I do not want a jumbo or squishy grip.  Guess I'll have to keep tinkering, lol !

I will say the sidewinder has a very similar feel to the tour velvet and crossline. Just very tacky. I would say they are squishy compared to them but not by a lot. I’m curious if the “squish” dies down after more use. 

21 hours ago, Gusset said:

I can't speak to blowing a grip on leftover double sided tape, as I've never done it, but if you absolutely don't want to mess with removing the tape I would apply a little mineral spirits on the end of the grip to help with blowing/sliding it on... or, just do as you mentioned and put a piece of masking tape around it.

When it comes to removing the old tape, I use a heat gun to warm it up so it helps it peel off. That is usually the easiest trick. Then, when I have most of it peeled off, I squirt some mineral spirits on a shop towel, rag, old shirt, etc. and just wipe down the shaft to remove any residue left behind. If you don't have a heat gun, a blow dryer would also suffice.

Edited by TSauer

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Something I forgot to mention during my write up about the install was that I had measured the swing weight of my 6 iron with my previous grip and the new grip. Since the star grips are heavier and I used 2 layers of build up tape and a top layer for the whole gripped portion, it brought the swing weight from D1 to C9. I did this by getting the weight and measuring the balance point and using an online calculator so it may not be entirely accurate, but wanted to point that out for those that are keen on a specific swing weight. 

All clubs gripped and Arccos sensors installed ready to go.

IMG_1382.jpg.64e8b662509ea2e15ef3b0a12ad119fb.jpg

First time using air, first club I re-gripped without any tape. Started the set by using masking tape and just wetting the tip of the grip with solvent to get it started, by the time I'd finish I was rubbing a little solvent on the masking tape for the length of it then slipping the grip on. This was much easier and gave me a little more lubrication to manoeuvre the grip for alignment.

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

6 minutes ago, Alf. S said:

All clubs gripped and Arccos sensors installed ready to go.

IMG_1382.jpg.64e8b662509ea2e15ef3b0a12ad119fb.jpg

First time using air, first club I re-gripped without any tape. Started the set by using masking tape and just wetting the tip of the grip with solvent to get it started, by the time I'd finish I was rubbing a little solvent on the masking tape for the length of it then slipping the grip on. This was much easier and gave me a little more lubrication to manoeuvre the grip for alignment.

how did you come up with your color scheme?

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024: