Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Distinguished Gentlemen's Thread

The Dansome

I just finished my Master card interview yesterday, they said I spend way to much!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big day for the family tomorrow ... I have my visa interview at the US Consular office at 10am ... excited, but nervous as I have very little idea what to expect...

Ya like MattF said have all you documents and photos ready and it should not be bad! When my wife and I went the person was grumpy until they saw that all of our papers were in order the they lightened up. Good luck Buddy!

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Ya like MattF said have all you documents and photos ready and it should not be bad! When my wife and I went the person was grumpy until they saw that all of our papers were in order the they lightened up. Good luck Buddy!

Indeed.

The less paperwork and hunting you make people do, the happier they are.

As I tell people frequently, I deal with a lot of paperwork. I loathe it. If you make me pull it from you, it's not going to be a pleasant experience for anyone.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

thanks guys! they already have my photos so that's one thing I don't have the opportunity to forget...

Take more with you.

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

well... I'm now officially entitled to work in the US ... so all you golf companies looking for a 'hard working, great guy :D ' to work with you (based in Hawaii, or at least West Coast) get sending me a PM!

I have 6 months to enter the US, which means I'll be State-side come mid-November at the latest! Wow, it's really happening - now I have lots to do!

well... I'm now officially entitled to work in the US ... so all you golf companies looking for a 'hard working, great guy :D ' to work with you (based in Hawaii, or at least West Coast) get sending me a PM!

I have 6 months to enter the US, which means I'll be State-side come mid-November at the latest! Wow, it's really happening - now I have lots to do!

Congrats!

• SPY VIP

Go to Hawaii first, I need a vacation

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Congrats Brad!!

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Go to Hawaii first, I need a vacation

Yeah, me too! I'm envisioning working as a cabana-boy for a period of time, working to make just enough money to support my family (and golf habit), and maybe snorkelling for tour balls around the coastal courses...lol

Congratulations!!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

If this video doesn't fill you with wonder from some of the shots, nothing ever will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo

Chris Hadfield just returned from space. The news had a segment on him recently on how he's really brought interest to the space program.

Here's the article about his return, good read:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/10062939/Astronaut-Chris-Hadfield-on-returning-home-we-hit-Earth-like-a-car-crash.html

Astronaut Chris Hadfield on returning home: 'we hit Earth like a car crash'

By AFP

9:03PM BST 16 May 2013

Speaking during a webcast news conference from Nasa headquarters in Houston, Texas, where he has been readapting to gravity since returning from space on Tuesday, he said: "We hit the Earth just like a car crash."

"One person is on the bottom (in the Soyuz-TMA capsule), one is on the wall and one is hanging from the ceiling. I was the guy hanging from the ceiling."

Fellow astronaut American Tom Marshburn looked out of the window and saw "dirt and grass, where space had been just moments before," Cmdr Hadfield said.

And when the hatch was opened, "we could smell the prairie. We could smell the steppe, the Kazakhstan steppe."

"One by one they plucked us out of the capsule and the first true sense of being home was a window full of the dirt of the Earth and the smell of spring and the growing grasses in Kazakhstan."

Cmdr Hadfield returned to Earth with Marshburn and Russian cosmonaut Roman Romanenko, after a mission to the International Space Station saw him shoot to global stardom, captivating people worldwide with his Twitter account.

Right after landing, Cmdr Hadfield said: "I could feel the weight of my lips and tongue and I had to change how I was talking. I hadn't realised I'd learned to talk with a weightless tongue.

Astronaut Chris Hadfield comes back down to earth with a bump. (AP/Getty)

"So the subtle things and the big things are taking some getting used to. They're coming back one by one. I'm just trying to learn how to walk ... I'm not ready to run."

"Weightlessness is just a superpower. You can fly, effortlessly. And it's a wonderful, liberating feeling," he said.

"But the reality of life for everyone is here on Earth. And this is where all the people that I love are. And so I'm readapting to it physically and mentally and we'll get there soon."

Over the coming weeks, he said Nasa scientists will be "poking and prodding" him for insights on astronauts' physical trauma.

"I'm a full-sized human lab rat," he said. Cmdr Hadfield also said he feels like an old man after returning from space, with a sore back and difficulty walking round corners. Astronauts typically lose one per cent of ben density per month in zero gravity.

From space, Hadfield captured the public imagination with regular updates on Twitter that gave an unprecedented insight into daily life in space and access to spectacular images taken from the ISS.

The astronaut posted spectacular pictures of the Earth seen from the sky and also insights on the mundane aspects of eating and washing in space.

He and his team held the first live news conference from space, recorded the first music video in space – a cover of David Bowie's classic "Space Oddity" – conducted a record number of scientific experiments on the ISS and more.

Cmdr Hadfield said he delights in the world being able to see and maybe better understand the work and collaboration on board the ISS, "by seeing our star in the sky."

"I was a Cold Warrior, intercepting Soviet bombers in the 80s, and now look where we are. This space station is a wonderful example of how people do things right," he said.

"The experience of leaving Earth is still very new for humanity and the ability to explain it and to share it is growing leaps and bounds due to the technology that's available."

The experience of flying in space is something that should be shared with everyone, he added.

"It is just too good an experience to keep to yourself and the more people that see it and understand ... the more the benefits of space exploration will roll back into daily life for all of us."

Cheers for posting that WD!

I was watching one of the TV interviews he did last night about how trying to do matt exercises were the hardest thing ever. It was really fascinating to hear him talk about gravity and all the things people never think about it effecting.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Congrats man!! Go to Bandon Dunes if u have a couple days, you won't regret it!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

LMAO, well you US boys clearly didn't have the game - she had to come half way round the world to find me!

Touche'......

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

LMAO, well you US boys clearly didn't have the game - she had to come half way round the world to find me!

Funny, so did mine. You know it's the accent, right? :D

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Funny, so did mine. You know it's the accent, right? :D

Funny you say that, mine had to come from South Africa, via Japan and London to find me. And MBP's lovely bride, I do not remember exactly but I don;t think she was local. Maybe, it is the MGS mystique.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

What's going on in here? I can't believe I haven't visited this thread in a while.

We had an epic battle to see which hemisphere had the most 'game' - Southern hemishphere swept the awards and it was decided that there was no need for an inquiry, no dispute tribunal, and the subject was never to be brought up again. That is all. B)

• SPY VIP

We had an epic battle to see which hemisphere had the most 'game' - Southern hemishphere swept the awards and it was decided that there was no need for an inquiry, no dispute tribunal, and the subject was never to be brought up again. That is all. B)

and den?

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

and den?

We went to the pub and either celebrated or cried in our beers...but a good time was had by all. :D

In the bag:

Bag: 

I may be new to this thread but think I have a huge piece of key evidence which proves the Northern Hemisphere has more game. I myself have learned everything from "The Ladies Man" and have in fact used this line 100% of the time. Further proof, the approval rating of buying a sweet thang a fish sandwhich is through the roof, instant game changer! I am married too, so you know it works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFzCphJz4o

Driver: Taylormade R9 8.5° S

Fairway Wood: TBD
Irons: Cobra Amp 4i-9i
Wedges: SCOR 4161 43, 47, 51, 55, 59
Putter: Odyssey White Hot Rossie XG

Bag: TBD

Archived