Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

All dressed up and nowhere to putt

BestGrips.com

It's time for your putter to Suit Up! You may not be able to play golf in a tuxedo, but that doesn't mean your putter shouldn't dress up.

30-21-33-51.jpg

Introducing the Dinner Jacket Series! You will have the choice of a bowtie, plain tie, and a striped tie, and three different pocket squares. Both of these choices can be customized with 25 different colors (that's over 500,000 color cominations, if my math is correct!). Leather color choices will be black and the elusive tan major leaguer (baseball glove)!

30-21-34-28.jpg

Look for special holiday editions! biggrin.gif

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

Those are vert cool.

Thanks whiskey! Good luck in school and school golf this year!

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Thank you. I'm hoping to eventually order a headcover from you guys to show off in my bag.

Thanks for putting us on your wishlist! We look forward to customizing a 'shoe for you in the future. PM me before you do and I'll send you a discount code! wink.gif

Hey Harry,

Do you offer any Headcovers with any Skulls on them or anything in a Camo Pattern?

Thanks

-Chris

Yes to both and yes to both together, I'll send you an email.

I would like to see this.

I'll post pictures when it is done!

Here is the third tie option and the third pocket square option! This is in our new tiffany blue embroidery thread with a hint of california blue in the stripes and trimmed in charcoal!

04-20-34-42.jpg

04-20-35-05.jpg

04-20-35-25.jpg

04-20-34-55.jpg

Archived