Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

nice @dlow206!

here’s my setup 

78CA60CE-519D-4EB9-AA8F-E01D7D7690A9.jpeg.3ac88456b7fa2014ca01486a3247e0f2.jpeg

that was a few months ago. i’ve added quite a bit since. new storage rack, more dumbbells, wall mounted bumper plate storage, a foam 3-size plyo box, battle ropes, and a few other goodies 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

2 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

nice @dlow206!

here’s my setup 

78CA60CE-519D-4EB9-AA8F-E01D7D7690A9.jpeg.3ac88456b7fa2014ca01486a3247e0f2.jpeg

that was a few months ago. i’ve added quite a bit since. new storage rack, more dumbbells, wall mounted bumper plate storage, a foam 3-size plyo box, battle ropes, and a few other goodies 

I need one of those Rogue bikes

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

3 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

I need one of those Rogue bikes

yeah i like it a lot. much different than the assault bike. 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

... I wish I could say I am shocked by how selfish and self centered people can be, but alas I am not. This is an invasive species of a virus that has no restrictions on who or where it attacks around the world. I hear people are tired of social distancing and wearing masks. Not just the US but other countries as well want to have weddings and parties like "normal". So selfish. These are not normal times. If this were actual invisible aliens (think Predator) using weapons to kill or put us in the hospital but we could escape any attacks by wearing a mask and social distancing I would think many more would get with the program. The virus is worse than it has ever been and escalating because people are "tired of taking measures to keep everyone safe". It really is insane. 

... Yes it sucks to have bars and restaurants closed, social gathering limited to 10 people and wear a mask and social distance. Yes it is taking a sometimes disastrous financial toll on many. But the virus could not care less and is relentless and unless we take the proper steps to reduce transmission things are going to get much worse before they get better. And maybe the most insidious part ifs with this virus is we have no idea about long term effects on people that were asymptomatic or had a mild case but may develop serious immune system difficulties later on. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

2 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I wish I could say I am shocked by how selfish and self centered people can be, but alas I am not. This is an invasive species of a virus that has no restrictions on who or where it attacks around the world. I hear people are tired of social distancing and wearing masks. Not just the US but other countries as well want to have weddings and parties like "normal". So selfish. These are not normal times. If this were actual invisible aliens (think Predator) using weapons to kill or put us in the hospital but we could escape any attacks by wearing a mask and social distancing I would think many more would get with the program. The virus is worse than it has ever been and escalating because people are "tired of taking measures to keep everyone safe". It really is insane. 

... Yes it sucks to have bars and restaurants closed, social gathering limited to 10 people and wear a mask and social distance. Yes it is taking a sometimes disastrous financial toll on many. But the virus could not care less and is relentless and unless we take the proper steps to reduce transmission things are going to get much worse before they get better. And maybe the most insidious part ifs with this virus is we have no idea about long term effects on people that were asymptomatic or had a mild case but may develop serious immune system difficulties later on. 

I couldn't agree more with this post as we are being held hostage by the dumbest 10% of the population.  Now, local business as well as entire industries will continue to fail simply over political ideology.  It's a disgrace.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

5 minutes ago, chisag said:

not sure who your rant was aimed at or if it was just venting, but me posting that tweet wasn’t to complain - it was my way of saying i can’t believe we’re here again. 

my wife and i have been locked down longer than most. she was 4 months pregnant when we were told to shelter in place, and even as things opened over the summer we weren’t going anywhere with her being in her third trimester. we rented a house in the hamptons for the month of july just to get away from the crowded city  

even now we’re just out of the house for work, to see our parents, and of course to golf. 

1 minute ago, Chip Strokes said:

not sure who your rant was aimed at or if it was just venting, but me posting that tweet wasn’t to complain - it was my way of saying i can’t believe we’re here again. 

my wife and i have been locked down longer than most. she was 4 months pregnant when we were told to shelter in place, and even as things opened over the summer we weren’t going anywhere with her being in her third trimester. we rented a house in the hamptons for the month of july just to get away from the crowded city  

even now we’re just out of the house for work, to see our parents, and of course to golf. 

Hope to hear that mama is doing well all things considered.  Would you mind sharing some recommendations for where to stay in the Hamptons?  In our summer travels we're meandering our way down the east coast from Bar Harbor to Cape Cod and it would only make sense to hit Long Island next.  

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

3 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

... Yup just venting and not directed at anyone. 

Just now, bens197 said:

Hope to hear that mama is doing well all things considered.  Would you mind sharing some recommendations for where to stay in the Hamptons?  In our summer travels we're meandering our way down the east coast from Bar Harbor to Cape Cod and it would only make sense to hit Long Island next.  

she’s doing great, man! thanks for asking. baby boy is happy and healthy also. i’ll shoot you a message with some good recommendations 

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... Yup just venting and not directed at anyone. 

i feel that. my new headache is my aunt coming up from florida for christmas who doesn’t think she needs to follow the NY travel advisory guidelines. 

of course i’m tired of all the restrictive measures, but what i’m most tired of is being the policeman for people who just don’t seem to get it or care. 

12 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I couldn't agree more with this post as we are being held hostage by the dumbest 10% of the population.  Now, local business as well as entire industries will continue to fail simply over political ideology.  It's a disgrace.

... A reckless friend of my sons went to a bachelor party in Chicago. My son said No Way. They are all in their late 20's and "followed the rules" and kept the group to 10 people but then after celebrating in their hotel room, went to a few bars and none of them wore masks. They all have Covid now and he is quarantining in his basement at his parents house that have immune issues and so he can't come out for another 10 days. 8 of them are symptomatic but 2 are struggling at home but so far no nee for a hospital. The stupidity and arrogance is just astounding. 

3 minutes ago, chisag said:

... A reckless friend of my sons went to a bachelor party in Chicago. My son said No Way. They are all in their late 20's and "followed the rules" and kept the group to 10 people but then after celebrating in their hotel room, went to a few bars and none of them wore masks. They all have Covid now and he is quarantining in his basement at his parents house that have immune issues and so he can't come out for another 10 days. 8 of them are symptomatic but 2 are struggling at home but so far no nee for a hospital. The stupidity and arrogance is just astounding. 

Typical...doesn't matter until it affects them personally.  

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

1 hour ago, Chip Strokes said:

i feel that. my new headache is my aunt coming up from florida for christmas who doesn’t think she needs to follow the NY travel advisory guidelines. 

You are not obligated to see her when she shows up.  Just say no.  It’s your family you are protecting.

1 minute ago, toehold57 said:

You are not obligated to see her when she shows up.  Just say no.  It’s your family you are protecting.

for sure. i’ve got no problem saying no. i obviously just wish it wasn’t the case.

Same old crap here.  Dude at work... his GF has got the junk 2 times now, finally gave it to her mom and she nearly died.  Doesn’t seem to care either.  

And.... my mom, a cancer survivor just gives the middle finger to all the rules.  Wish she’d listen to me for a second.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 12:15 PM, chisag said:

Daughter and Sons weddings both postponed.  Sons October next year, Daughter more like may 2022.  I just heard I will have to prove I had the vaccine before Qantas will let me fly them.  

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

3 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

Not to bring every one down more, but I could use some prayers.  My dad celebrated his 85th birthday in the hospital due to a 1" kidney stone. (YIKES!!) while there he had some other issues and after tests were all done they released him with contact info to Hospice.  He has stage 4 lung cancer that has pretty much spread everywhere.  Depending on how much fight he as he could see March next year.  My siblings that live near him say maybe Christmas.  

Sorry to hear all of the bad news--but we're here for one another.   Prayers up for your family.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Not to bring every one down more, but I could use some prayers.  My dad celebrated his 85th birthday in the hospital due to a 1" kidney stone. (YIKES!!) while there he had some other issues and after tests were all done they released him with contact info to Hospice.  He has stage 4 lung cancer that has pretty much spread everywhere.  Depending on how much fight he as he could see March next year.  My siblings that live near him say maybe Christmas.  

Really sorry to hear all the bad news piling on. Thoughts & prayers to you and family.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

5 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

Very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We're all here if you need us. 

6 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

Positive thoughts and prayers heading your Dad's way.  All the best to him, you and your family during this challenging time.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

So sorry to hear. Our prayers are with you and your dad

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

18 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

I just heard I will have to prove I had the vaccine before Qantas will let me fly them.  

I saw the same thing and am now looking at at least 2022 to travel back home because us peasants won't be getting the vaccine until probably this time next year, if we're lucky.

18 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

Sorry to hear this one mate.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

23 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

F**K CANCER. Sorry to hear about this man, prayers up for real.

4 hours ago, MattF said:

I saw the same thing and am now looking at at least 2022 to travel back home because us peasants won't be getting the vaccine until probably this time next year, if we're lucky.

Sorry to hear this one mate.

I'm not taking the first few iterations of the vaccine by choice. Let the first batch turn people into zombies and after they work out the kinks I'll get mine 😂

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

10 minutes ago, yungkory said:

I'm not taking the first few iterations of the vaccine by choice. Let the first batch turn people into zombies and after they work out the kinks I'll get mine 😂

Don’t worry... I’ll be one of those zombies... not looking forward to being a test subject when the time comes... 

On 11/24/2020 at 1:05 PM, kardboard.kid said:

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  My mother in law had stage 4 lung cancer and beat it. She went many more years before she was called up for a greater purpose. Make sure he stays positive.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

More COVID crap.  My brother played 18 with a long time friend, same cart.  Got a call the next day that the friend was exposed.  The day after that the friend was sick.  There goes Thanksgiving dinner.

I feel for my mom (85) who will be sitting at home alone instead of seeing family (brother, wife and daughter).

I’m not included, I’m 600 miles away.

My 2 hybrid has seen a huge drop off in distance, and I recently started hooking the day lights out of it.  For comparison, it wa any 235-245 club... it now goes around 200 with a dead center flush...  examining it today it looks to be dead.  I can find any cracks but it just sounds off, and the face looks weird... ☹️

my favorite club.... have to say goodbye I think.