Got Problems?

ole gray

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that dude. Rotator cuff is one of those injuries that lingers long after you're "better"

Can't wait to see you putting lights out like Dave Pelz!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that dude. Rotator cuff is one of those injuries that lingers long after you're "better"

Can't wait to see you putting lights out like Dave Pelz!

Yeah.. I hope so. It is the worst part of my game.

- A.S.

Sent from #nothingfeelslikeamizuno dreamland...

As an IT consultant, that's crazy to have issues for one user for that amount of time, with something so trivial as e-mail. If it were system wide, maybe. Unless you're on some antiquated Lotus Notes type of system?

We are on Outlook and I agree that it is just crazy.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* HZRDUS Yellow HC 76g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Matrix Black Tie 85x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

I worked for 45 years in my business; the first 20 without email, and the last 25 with email. Life was much simpler during the first 20 years. When I first got email, I made the big mistake of Reply All when I should have just kept my mouth shut in the first place. This is one of the reasons why I don't have social media accounts... other than MGS!

Agreed! I don't go on social media much. Too depressing

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I took typing in high school as well and you are correct it has benefited me extensively. I don't type correctly but I am fast and accurate; amazed at the number of people that still don't know how to type with the extensive use of computers

I'm 22 and I learned typing up until I was about 8 or 9. Same with cursive. The next year and onwards, we were never encouraged to use cursive and didn't do much computer work that required typing so many of my classmates lost it. I'm alright at typing but the only computer I have is my phone so I rarely deal with actual keyboards

Update 2: My season is over. Doc is sending me to a sports med... Rotator Cuff. He says no lifting over 20lbs and nothing above head.

So... can I still swing my clubs? I'll just hit knock downs... He gave me you are a dumba$$ look.

Hit em good for me for the rest of the year. Gotta see at least 1 ace.

- A.S.

I'll do my best, but no promises

Sorry to hear about it though

Update 2: My season is over. Doc is sending me to a sports med... Rotator Cuff. He says no lifting over 20lbs and nothing above head.

So... can I still swing my clubs? I'll just hit knock downs... He gave me you are a dumba$$ look.

- A.S.

Torn my rotator cuff a bunch of years back. Not fun, but do the physio and get that sucker into shape. I still do the stretches all these years later. Take care of yourself.

Driver: Taylormade QI10

3W: Taylormade QI10

5W: Taylormade QI10

Hybrid Taylormade 4 QI10

Irons: 5 to LW Taylormade Stealth

Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour

Ball: Taylormade TP 

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag

So sorry to hear the news Shankster! I'm sure it's got to be very frustrating.

As others have said. Follow PT and don't rush the process.

We'll do our best to keep you amused!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Agreed! I don't go on social media much. Too depressing

I saw a post from some racist moron on FB today. That almost make me close my account.

It was a comment posted in a thread a friend had started. I don't know this piece of human crap and don't care too. I started to reply to him. But I saw a few others did and he just basically spewed hate and ignorance to them. It did just confound me though how someone can actually think those comments and thoughts are actually proper and that others would think so as well.

I quickly decided to just exit and move on. Although I did think later I should say something to the "friend" who has him on their FB.

Or perhaps best to not follow that person any more.

The Internet does reveal the worst in some people though or identifies them to the rest of the world.

Take it easy Shankster!  Do the therapy.   A few years ago, a friend of mine crack some ribs (long story), so he couldn't swing a club.  He did chip and putt and to this day, he has a short game that is much, much, much better than it was before his injury.  Maybe you needed this injury to spend time working on what you should have been working on.   ;)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

- A.S.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about ya bad news. Take it easy and let that shoulder heal properly .

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I saw a post from some racist moron on FB today. That almost make me close my account.

It was a comment posted in a thread a friend had started. I don't know this piece of human crap and don't care too. I started to reply to him. But I saw a few others did and he just basically spewed hate and ignorance to them. It did just confound me though how someone can actually think those comments and thoughts are actually proper and that others would think so as well.

I quickly decided to just exit and move on. Although I did think later I should say something to the "friend" who has him on their FB.

The Internet does reveal the worst in some people though or identifies them to the rest of the world.

As I have said before I do not mess with that crap. Now my wife does. My only "social media" is here and WRX

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

- A.S.

I didn't want to "like" that post. That's just awful news. Hope you get well soon buddy!

We are on Outlook and I agree that it is just crazy.

Outlook is just a client, an interface between you and your e-mail server, the mail carrier if it were snail mail. It's likely you guys run an Exchange server, or you host your e-mail with Microsoft, but other options aren't totally disqualified. If you're the type who gets a ton of e-mails every day, your account is setup in cached mode, and you've been there for a while, your .ost might be corrupted. It happens once they get around 20GB, almost every time. Don't know how well Macs handle .ost files, but once they get up near that 20GB size on a PC, goodnight. You would have to get a lot of e-mails every day, have been there for a few years, and be the type of person who doesn't delete or empty their deleted items though.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB DF3

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

- A.S.

Make sure you do exactly what you are told with rehab. Don't get excited if it feels a bit better and go too hard. Shoulders are incredibly complex, and can be an accident waiting to happen.

One positive, you can't hang out the washing, it's one of the worst things for a damaged rotator cuff.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

- A.S.

Make sure you do exactly what you are told with rehab. Don't get excited if it feels a bit better and go too hard. Shoulders are incredibly complex, and can be an accident waiting to happen.

One positive, you can't hang out the washing, it's one of the worst things for a damaged rotator cuff.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Hopefully I'll end up like the kid on that movie Rookie of the year. Besides the going back to normal thing.

Chipping and anything inside 100 is my game with the wedges. I guess it is time to become "one" with the putter.

"I am one with the putter, the putter is with me"

Thanks for all the get well wishes everyone.

And nobody is able to have a civilized conversation about politics anymore

Hopefully I'll end up like the kid on that movie Rookie of the year. Besides the going back to normal thing.

Chipping and anything inside 100 is my game with the wedges. I guess it is time to become "one" with the putter.

Time to become a scratch level  putter and with your rehab time get that post count up to 10000.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

As I have said before I do not mess with that crap. Now my wife does. My only "social media" is here and WRX

I hear ya Stu.  I didn't for the longest time, but have gotten involved on it the last couple years as my nieces and her kids who live in NC post some pretty neat family pics that I can keep up with,and I do like to see how active some of the club companies are there.  But when I just happen to see something like that as I was skimming the page, it made me so upset I wanted to do that meme where they show someone reaching through a computer screen and punching someone in the face...ha

Well that is mostly true.  I can have a civil conversation about it, as Im not real strong on either side and dont't much care what everyone is saying.    Although I have a very good friend who feels as you do.  yet when he starts getting worked up about how you can't have a civil conversation about it, he immediately blames the "other side" and all sorts of insults follow....LOL  I try to point out the irony in that to him, but he gets all defensive....so  just go back to talking about the Redskins or Golf or something...Ha

I hear ya Stu. I didn't for the longest time, but have gotten involved on it the last couple years as my nieces and her kids who live in NC post some pretty neat family pics that I can keep up with,and I do like to see how active some of the club companies are there. But when I just happen to see something like that as I was skimming the page, it made me so upset I wanted to do that meme where they show someone reaching through a computer screen and punching someone in the face...ha

Well that is mostly true. I can have a civil conversation about it, as Im not real strong on either side and dont't much care what everyone is saying. Although I have a very good friend who feels as you do. yet when he starts getting worked up about how you can't have a civil conversation about it, he immediately blames the "other side" and all sorts of insults follow....LOL I try to point out the irony in that to him, but he gets all defensive....so just go back to talking about the Redskins or Golf or something...Ha

Both "sides" think the other side's overpaid crooks are are idiots compared to their overpaid crooks

Both "sides" think the other side's overpaid crooks are are idiots compared to their overpaid crooks

Nailed it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll add my 'get well' soon wishes as well.. FYI being one with the putter isn't so bad. My wife broke her foot one year - that summer all she could do is putt. She would go out with the ladies on league day and just putt. She because one hell of a putter after that summer.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

And sadly you are 100% correct--- I have stated this before but I feel it bears saying again---

As a proud American veteran I may not agree with your opinion political or otherwise but I will fight to the death if necessary for you or anyone else to have the RIGHT to express it.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

And sadly you are 100% correct--- I have stated this before but I feel it bears saying again---

As a proud American veteran I may not agree with your opinion political or otherwise but I will fight to the death if necessary for you or anyone else to have the RIGHT to express it.

Thanks for your service, braver than I ever have been for sure.

People are just too busy trying to be right and proving that they are. You'll never have a good conversation if you're obsessed with being right. Good to open your mind and see things a different way sometimes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB DF3

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Thanks for your service, braver than I ever have been for sure.

People are just too busy trying to be right and proving that they are. You'll never have a good conversation if you're obsessed with being right. Good to open your mind and see things a different way sometimes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Solid advice and you have to be tolerant not to the point of being "Politically Correct". Basically the way I am is the wife and I do our own thing and you do yours. I have no problem with one's opinion as long as they do not bother us physically. I will also admit when I am wrong. One of my favorite sayings and it is from the heart is Ain't nothing I say the Holy Grail or etched in stone it is just my humble opinion

G