Got Problems?

ole gray

I am on my second plus having had the 6 and now the 7. Will never go back to the regular phone again for business. Much better for typing, viewing docs and much better battery life. Even talked the Mrs. into a 7 plus when she upgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

But what about for regular consumer use? I won't really use mine for business. Just lots of pictures.

iPhone 8 looks pretty good from the "leaked" photos. I'll be in line, for that and the Apple Watch 3.

For $1000? No thanks.

I am, however, interested in the Apple watch. Do you ever use it for golf GPS?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

But what about for regular consumer use? I won't really use mine for business. Just lots of pictures.

For $1000? No thanks.

I think the $1000 is a bit high. I don't currently have a watch, been waiting for them to put LTE in it so I can use it accurately without having my phone on me.

- A.S.

Sent from #nothingfeelslikeamizuno dreamland...

For $1000? No thanks.

My wife has the 7 plus for personal use and likes it a lot. The camera is great and a nice upgrade over the regular 7. My personal phone is a 6S that will be getting upgraded to a plus shortly.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* HZRDUS HC Yellow 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

My wife has the 7 plus for personal use and likes it a lot. The camera is great and a nice upgrade over the regular 7. My personal phone is a 6S that will be getting upgraded to a plus shortly.

Good to know. I'm thinking there might be a good deal out there for the 7 plus once the 7s and 8 are released. That could be a good compromise to save money and still feel like I upgraded my phone noticeably from the 6s.

Good to know. I'm thinking there might be a good deal out there for the 7 plus once the 7s and 8 are released. That could be a good compromise to save money and still feel like I upgraded my phone noticeably from the 6s.

7+ is a sweet tool. Does everything then some. Be hard to improve I think. 8+ I mean what Else can they do?

- A.S.

Sent from #nothingfeelslikeamizuno dreamland...

Can't wait to trade my 6s in. Hoping I can get a good deal on an upgrade.

CG, how are you liking the plus? I think I might wanna try out a phablet my next go around.

I'm liking it a lot!!  So happy to be back with the Iphone vs. the android, not to start a phone debate, it just works a lot better for what I need.  I have Jmikecpa to thank for pushing me toward the plus vs the regular 7.  I would have been having buyers remorse now if I hadn't. 

It does all the everyday things great, like pictures, the apps I use, I don't use it much for work at all other than emails, I don't really have to read or create any documents during non work hours, so I do all that on my laptop. 

I am on my second plus having had the 6 and now the 7. Will never go back to the regular phone again for business. Much better for typing, viewing docs and much better battery life. Even talked the Mrs. into a 7 plus when she upgraded.

The battery life is a huge plus (pun intended!!) it's so much better than my LG was.   I can't imagine ever going back either!!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I'm liking it a lot!!  So happy to be back with the Iphone vs. the android, not to start a phone debate, it just works a lot better for what I need.  I have Jmikecpa to thank for pushing me toward the plus vs the regular 7.  I would have been having buyers remorse now if I hadn't. 

It does all the everyday things great, like pictures, the apps I use, I don't use it much for work at all other than emails, I don't really have to read or create any documents during non work hours, so I do all that on my laptop. 

The battery life is a huge plus (pun intended!!) it's so much better than my LG was.   I can't imagine ever going back either!!

I am always a bad influence.  I have used the plus and the regular side by side for a few years and it is no comparison for me, the plus is the way to go if you are a heavy user.

WITB 2024

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* HZRDUS HC Yellow 75g 6.5

I'm  sick and tired of all the crap that is going on with facebook these days!  There are some crazy SOB's in this country.  It makes me want to quit social media so I won't have to read some of the BS. :angry:

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Should I upgrade my 4S?

I'm still trying to get my fiance to upgrade from her LG Flipohone she has had for almost 10 years.

She had a very long text exchange with a friend the other night, who didn't know she was still on a flip phone. It was really entertaining watching her get frustrated when she hit the key one top many times and got the wrong letter.

She was also asking me for all the universally accepted text abbreviations. I told her "I have no idea what you're talking about." LOL

I am always a bad influence. I have used the plus and the regular side by side for a few years and it is no comparison for me, the plus is the way to go if you are a heavy user.

Well fortunately you're bad influence hasn't made it to my club purchasing....yet. Ha

I'm still trying to get my fiance to upgrade from her LG Flipohone she has had for almost 10 years.

She had a very long text exchange with a friend the other night, who didn't know she was still on a flip phone. It was really entertaining watching her get frustrated when she hit the key one top many times and got the wrong letter.

She was also asking me for all the universally accepted text abbreviations. I told her "I have no idea what you're talking about." LOL

I had a flip phone before the 4S, but when my wife bought an iPhone, I had to upgrade.  Now, I couldn't live without the texts; it's better than getting 15 phone calls a day telling me what to do!!

I have to thank @cksurferdude for sending me a Mophie that he had lying around. It provides extra battery, and my 4S was barely making it through the day on a charge.  Now I can wait awhile before upgrading.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I'm sick and tired of all the crap that is going on with facebook these days! There are some crazy SOB's in this country. It makes me want to quit social media so I won't have to read some of the BS. :angry:

Funny you say this. I just deleted my Facebook this morning lol.

Well fortunately you're bad influence hasn't made it to my club purchasing....yet. Ha

Give it time, give it time.

WITB 2024

This has been the shittiest summer (weather wise)!

Sunny Mon to Fri... finally weekend and bam! Thunderstorm...

I've had 3 competitions canceled due to rain and the last one was yesterday... I finished the front 9 in 4 over and within 2 minutes, we were putting under 2 inches of water :lol:

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Sitting in the dentist office. Looked down and saw this sitting next to me. I jumped and almost screamed like a little girl until i realized it was a magazine cover. Ha

IMG_0200.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting in the dentist office. Looked down and saw this sitting next to me. I jumped and almost screamed like a little girl until i realized it was a magazine cover. Ha

IMG_0200.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha...

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

In the midst of trying to get my wife a new Navigator and maybe an MKX for myself.  Have to say that dealing with car dealerships is like a root canal times ten.  Close to just saying heck with it and keeping our cars for another 15 years.

WITB 2024

In the midst of trying to get my wife a new Navigator and maybe an MKX for myself. Have to say that dealing with car dealerships is like a root canal times ten. Close to just saying heck with it and keeping our cars for another 15 years.

Just drive a little further and find another dealership with the same inventory. That's what we do. We drove 3 hours to get our Sienna in February because we were able to work well with the salesman through text email and calls. By the time we got there, the deal was done and it was a pleasant experience.

RE Cars, trucks and other issues- I do a great deal of internet homework beforehand, find the car I want to test drive, etc, then go there specifically for that car.   I test it and say thanks, leave and look at the best prices on line and in the area.  Once I decide,  I go to my credit union, get a check for the cost of the car (best price I can find), plus the state and local sales tax, state registration fees, add on $100. and  get the check made out for that amount.

I return to the dealer, say I want that car, and let them do the gyrations and d&%$ dance of trying to upsell me undercoatings, over coatings additional warranties and whatever, then let them try to sell me their financing.  at that point  I pull out the check and say here is the check- take it or leave it.  I have NEVER had a dealer not take it.........However if they refuse,  I will go to the next place that has the same car and get it there...

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

Just drive a little further and find another dealership with the same inventory. That's what we do. We drove 3 hours to get our Sienna in February because we were able to work well with the salesman through text email and calls. By the time we got there, the deal was done and it was a pleasant experience.

I just really hate buying cars from anywhere. 

WITB 2024

Price and cutting a deal are the least of the issues, that is done.  Getting the car my wife wants is becoming the pain in the rear.  The other issue is that neither of us really need a new car just taking advantage of some deals that are in the market.  Not needing a new car is making my effort dwindle by the moment.

WITB 2024

I'm sick and tired of all the crap that is going on with facebook these days! There are some crazy SOB's in this country. It makes me want to quit social media so I won't have to read some of the BS. :angry:

Problem is that nobody can have a reasonable discussion and polite, intellectual disagreement. Everyone has to win every argument. WE have lost the ability to show compassion, empathy and, frankly, vulnerability - Not weakness, but vulnerability - the ability to say -I don't know and I will listen to someone who may know more than me. I can still make up my own mind, but at least listen to the conversation.

Today we spend more time preparing to respond rather than to listening and comprehending what the other person is saying.

This from the highest levels of government down to the local playground- It is a sorry state of affairs...

You are absolutely correct. I've said it before, but, if someone is to call themselves a MAN they need to be big enough to admit when they are wrong and smart enough to listen to others with more knowledge.

Unfortunately, many in our society think they are men, but the reality is they are effing children.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

Problem is that nobody can have a reasonable discussion and polite, intellectual disagreement. Everyone has to win every argument. WE have lost the ability to show compassion, empathy and, frankly, vulnerability - Not weakness, but vulnerability - the ability to say -I don't know and I will listen to someone who may know more than me. I can still make up my own mind, but at least listen to the conversation.

Today we spend more time preparing to respond rather than to listening and comprehending what the other person is saying.

This from the highest levels of government down to the local playground- It is a sorry state of affairs...

Your post provides me some comfort that I am a computer illiterate and do not participate in social media such as facebook.   Enough people already think that I am just a dumb good ole boy hillbilly, which I most likely am.   I don't need a means to create more.

Your post provides me some comfort that I am a computer illiterate and do not participate in social media such as facebook.   Enough people already think that I am just a dumb good ole boy hillbilly, which I most likely am.   I don't need a means to create more.

Nothing wrong with being a dumb good ole boy hillbilly unless you want to be a dumb good ole boy red neck.  ;) 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

In the midst of trying to get my wife a new Navigator and maybe an MKX for myself.  Have to say that dealing with car dealerships is like a root canal times ten.  Close to just saying heck with it and keeping our cars for another 15 years.

I thought you already got the Navigator.  And I thought you were betting a Durango SRT.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Nothing wrong with being a dumb good ole boy hillbilly unless you want to be a dumb good ole boy red neck. ;)

As long as you mentioned it:

What is the difference between a "good ole boy" vs a "redneck"???

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg