Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Stitch SL1 golf bag?

Has anyone seen or have used this new golf bag by Stich golf? It's the new SL1 golf bag, looks great but want some feedback before I splurge on this. Thanks in advance

https://stitchgolf.com/collections/sl1-golf-bag/products/sl1-brushed-black

• 3 weeks later...

"SL1 | BRUSHED BLACK" is a nice and handy golfer travel bag but I enjoy most SKB 2SKB-4814W ATA GOLF TRAVEL CASE. it is made of some of the most superior material which is used in U.S. Military carrying cases and containers. it weighs a little over 19 pounds. whether you have a high value set or simply want to ensure your clubs withstand TSA scrutiny and get to your destination safely, this bag is a good bet for you. For more detail on the bag check out www.grumpygopher.com.....

"SL1 | BRUSHED BLACK" is a nice and handy golfer travel bag but I enjoy most SKB 2SKB-4814W ATA GOLF TRAVEL CASE. it is made of some of the most superior material which is used in U.S. Military carrying cases and containers. it weighs a little over 19 pounds. whether you have a high value set or simply want to ensure your clubs withstand TSA scrutiny and get to your destination safely, this bag is a good bet for you. For more detail on the bag check out www.grumpygopher.com.....

Dude! Did you even read or click on the link to my post??? I'm not asking about a travel bag....but if I was looking for a new golf travel bag this is the only source.

https://mygolfspy.com/buyers-guide-best-golf-travel-bag-2017/

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Just get a Jones... almost the exact same form factor, half the cost.

WITB:

Driver: Taylormade M2 (2016) 10.5° | Fujikura Pro Stiff 60g

Fairway: Taylormade Aeroburner 2.0 TP 16.5° | Diamana Whiteboard Stiff 80g

Hybrid: Titleist 915h 21° | Diamana Blueboard Stiff 80g

Driving Iron: Titleist 712U 3 Iron | Kuro Kage Stiff 70g

Irons: Titleist AP2 714 4-PW | KBS Tour 90 Stiff Shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 50°/54°/58°

Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2 | SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 

Ball: Taylormade TP5x

Just get a Jones... almost the exact same form factor, half the cost.

Jones bag with stand is a pound heavier, I had the jones without a stand, it was great but I walk almost 99% of the time so a stand is definitely a plus and the stitch is a pound lighter so that alone edges it out for me.

Archived