Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Equipment Changes

TR1PTIK

WARNING: This is a somewhat lengthy post wherein I simply discuss some equipment changes and the reason behind them. I offer some data, but don't dive into launch monitor numbers or anything like that. I'm simply utilizing what knowledge I possess to make the game more enjoyable for myself and wanted to share my experience. Read on and comment if you'd like.

I've been quite happy with my bag for some time now despite knowing that I've given up some distance and certain other luxuries. Finally, I decided it was time for a change and wanted to start with the driver.

My Nike Vapor Pro w/ Aldila RIP a 60 shaft has been an absolute fairway finder compared to the drivers it replaced, but ball speed has always been a touch low. Having worked part-time at a golf course for 8 months gave me some time to demo a few clubs and I was impressed with the latest crop of Ping drivers. Of course, I don't have a ton of money to spend on equipment right now, but the pro had a Ping G LS Tec in 9* w/ Tour 65 Stiff shaft and sold it to me at his cost. I tried the G400 LST with the same shaft and it seemed like a real bomber so the G should be just as good. My mistake.

My experiment with the Ping G failed miserably as it seemed to just spin too low and drop out of the air. During a test round where I alternated between my gamer and the G on each hole, the G found 1/7 (14%) fairways with a maximum total distance of 247 yards and an average of 232. Meanwhile, my Vapor managed 5/7 (57%) fairways with a max of 282 and an avg of 245. As it happens, slow play caused me to join up with a twosome on the 11th hole and one of the gentlemen offered to let me try his G25 after describing my experience with the G. I don't know what loft he handed me or what flex the shaft was - just that it was the stock TFC 189. It took one swing for me to realize that not only was the G a mistake, but my trusted Vapor as well. 

Fast forward a little bit and the G is gone - sold on eBay and shipped it off just today - and I have a 9.5* G25 sitting in my bag with the TFC 189 in stiff flex and an Aldila RIP a 60 to experiment with as well. I took the G25 out on Wednesday and played 18 - 9 holes with the TFC and 9 holes with the Aldila. Over 18 holes I managed 9/14 (64%) fairways with a max of 299 (off the very first tee in soft conditions) and an avg of 253. Looking at each shaft individually, I hit one more fairway with the Aldila than with the TFC, but average distance with the stock shaft was 266 yards vs. 241. More surprising to me was how incredible the TFC felt throughout the swing and at impact compared to the Aldila that I'm so fond of in my Vapor Pro.

In keeping with the theme of mistakes I've made, I've never been satisfied with my Vapor Flex fairway wood and the Vapor Flex hybrid has been touch and go since day one. So, now on order is a Titleist 906F2 w/ Alidla NV 75 Stiff (best fairway I've ever owned and should not have gotten rid of) as well as a Titleist 585 hybrid w/ NV 85 (testing required but definitely prefer the feel over my Nike).

To top it all off, i have finally decided to make the switch from Game Golf Live to Arccos 360. I've long held the position that I would never use Arccos as long as it required having my phone on me at all times, but I've grown tired of waiting for Game Golf to release the new "Pro" version or even release more details. Likewise, their user interface for both the app and the website have gotten long in the tooth. 

So that's it. Those are the changes I will be making and hopefully this is the setup I will continue to play until I can finally afford to get custom fit for a complete new set. Staying in the bag are my Vapor Pro Combo irons (4-PW), Vokey SM5 wedges (52, 56, 60), and my beloved Scotty Futura 6M.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Nice write up Tr1ptik......would be better if you posted some pics.

FYI, I absolutely love Arccoss. The phone in the front pocket is no big deal. I was also worried about it until I tried it. I hope you have an iPhone, as the androids don't do well.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Enjoy - this is the place to tell your story so no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Good story

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Pleasantly surprised to hear that you are getting good, great?, results from older equipment with stock shafts....

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, TM Sim2 19*, Cobra F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Cleveland HB Soft #1 w/UST
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Nice write up Tr1ptik......would be better if you posted some pics.

FYI, I absolutely love Arccoss. The phone in the front pocket is no big deal. I was also worried about it until I tried it. I hope you have an iPhone, as the androids don't do well.

I'll be sure to post up some pictures once everything comes in. Got some fresh grips and Arccos 360 in today. Clubs should be here Monday.

Pleasantly surprised to hear that you are getting good, great?, results from older equipment with stock shafts....

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Up until I got all of my Nike gear (for cheap - which is why I bought it) I always played older clubs. Prior to that I played a 905R, 906F2, 585 H, 735 CM Irons, Vokey 200 Series Wedges, and an Odyssey White Hot Pro #9. I was truly shocked by my results with the G25. I did struggle with it on the course this morning, but I'm still trying to dial in the trajectory and my ball striking was all over the face with the driver. Oh well. I know what's possible, just gotta put in some work.

Great feeling when you find stuff that works for you!

Continue to hit 'em well !

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Got all the clubs in and everything regripped with Tour Velvet 360's. Played my first round on Friday and shot a 78 which is only the second time I've broke 80 so I was quite pleased. Still need to do some work with Arccos and make sure I make appropriate adjustments to pin location and shots near the green. It said my chipping handicap for the round was 30+ which doesn't sound right at all. Shots around the green are definitely one of my weaknesses, but I certainly wasn't that bad. I also need to hit the range with the 3-wood and hybrid. The 906 is noticeably longer, but ball striking and direction could be better. I wouldn't say I ever struck the hybrid well. Either it was straight but struck poorly, or struck well but hooked. I had this problem (hooking) last time the 585 was in my bag so it may not stick around. I just have to do some testing and comparisons to see whether it will be this club or my Nike that makes the cut. I was swinging quite well overall Friday and didn't have any issues with the way the driver was working (although I might work on flighting it a little).

Here's a few photos as promised.

20180617_023231834_iOS.jpg

20180617_023249984_iOS.jpg

drivers.jpg

fairways.jpg

hybrids.jpg

20180616_010056000_iOS.png

20180616_010406000_iOS.png

20180616_010547000_iOS.png

20180615_140630268_iOS.jpg

Well, club testing is done. G25 Driver and 906 Fairway will stay in the bag, but the 585 I bought off eBay will be back up for sale shortly. Being able to compare directly with my Nike hybrid it's clear to see that the 585 just has too much offset for my liking, not to mention that I just can't seem to get the distance I need out of it. My Vapor Flex on the other hand, sits neutral to slightly open and seems to do exactly what I need when hit well. I just have to work on my ball striking with that club.

Arccos has been hit and miss so far. I love the stats I get from it, but carrying my clubs around upside down just isn't natural to me. I've also had a lot of missed tags on full shots (as well as short putts). I've had some trouble with the sensors backing out of the grips so I suspect this is at least part of the problem. I put a dab of super glue on the sensors to adhere them to the grips, but I think I may have to add a bit more because I still had at least one or two try to back out during my last round. I honestly prefer Game Golf's method of tagging shots. I just wish Game Golf were as dedicated to golfers as Arccos is.

Just the opposite, Arccoss working great, very few missed shots.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Just the opposite, Arccoss working great, very few missed shots.

Do you have any suggestions that might help me with this issue? I've read all the instructions and probably take more care than I really need to based on all the updated algorithms Arccos employs.

I noticed from your signature that you play a set of Cobras with Cobra Connect. Makes me wonder even more if the sensors backing out is the source of my problem. Not sure if I'll get to play before the weekend, but I'll definitely be adding some more super glue in hopes that helps.

Another satisfied Arccos user here. I'm also in the Cobra Connect Challenge, but I played about 10 rounds with the screw in sensors.

You should not need to carry your clubs upside down. I got very few false positive reads. I also did not have an issue with sensors backing out, but I had Lamkin REL grips on my old set. Perhaps the hole in the grip is smaller. I hope you don't really need glue. Perhaps something to shim the hole to make it a little smaller, like florist wire?

Hope you figured out the chipping issue. 30+ does not sound right, but I'd need to see your stats. I did find that the first putt distance is vital for approach and chipping stats. I pace off all of my putts anyway, so it's no big deal for me.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Another satisfied Arccos user here. I'm also in the Cobra Connect Challenge, but I played about 10 rounds with the screw in sensors.

You should not need to carry your clubs upside down. I got very few false positive reads. I also did not have an issue with sensors backing out, but I had Lamkin REL grips on my old set. Perhaps the hole in the grip is smaller. I hope you don't really need glue. Perhaps something to shim the hole to make it a little smaller, like florist wire?

Hope you figured out the chipping issue. 30+ does not sound right, but I'd need to see your stats. I did find that the first putt distance is vital for approach and chipping stats. I pace off all of my putts anyway, so it's no big deal for me.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Thanks for the feedback on Arccos. I've been wanting to experiment with carrying my clubs different ways to see what the limits were so I appreciate you mentioning that. 

The sensors backing out is certainly annoying, but not anything I haven't dealt with before - had to super glue Game Golf sensors as well. However I do think that if my grips had a flat end cap rather than a dome shaped cap, the sensors would stay on much better. Seems like that little ring/lip around the edge of the 360 sensors would go over the grip and hold it in place better if I were using something like a GP multicompound instead of the Tour Velvets I just regripped with.

Still working on the chipping/pin placement issue. I wish Arccos would add an "easy button" for this so I didn't have to go into the phone and edit the hole to place the pin. A common workaround on Game Golf was to simply "tag" the hole location by tapping the putter sensor next to the hole and then removing that tag from the stats during post-round editing. I may just try to get in the habit of writing/marking the pin location on my scorecard so it's easier to adjust after the round.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update:

Driver is still working well (especially on my good days). Average distance has jumped up by about 20 yards according to Arccos and I'm hitting the draw a bit more which is a nice change. 

Fairway wood still needs some work off the turf. The Titleist is reasonably shorter in shaft length than the Nike I was using and the clubhead is smaller as well placing a premium on ball striking. Interesting though as it has been fantastic off the tee. The whopping two times I've used it off the tee, I struck it well and put the ball in the fairway. The attached pic shows the results of my last tee shot with this club and brings me to an update on Arccos.

I've been trying to play a variety of courses as I put Arccos through its paces and I've noticed some glaring issues. Most notable of which is that some holes apparently aren't mapped correctly for mobile which makes it impossible to correct a tee shot if it were not detected. For example, the tee box on #5 at Peoria Ridge Golf Course has been cropped out of frame. I've also noticed this on #4 at Briarbrook Golf Course. Another problem that's surfaced (and maybe it's not a huge deal) is that Arccos is missing tee information for several courses. A good example here is Neosho Golf Course which has 4 sets of tees yet Arccos only lists 2. I just finished emailing Arccos about my findings and hope they will correct them.

Anyone else experience similar issues with Arccos?

IMG_2684.PNG

Quick update:

Driver is still working well (especially on my good days). Average distance has jumped up by about 20 yards according to Arccos and I'm hitting the draw a bit more which is a nice change.

Fairway wood still needs some work off the turf. The Titleist is reasonably shorter in shaft length than the Nike I was using and the clubhead is smaller as well placing a premium on ball striking. Interesting though as it has been fantastic off the tee. The whopping two times I've used it off the tee, I struck it well and put the ball in the fairway. The attached pic shows the results of my last tee shot with this club and brings me to an update on Arccos.

I've been trying to play a variety of courses as I put Arccos through its paces and I've noticed some glaring issues. Most notable of which is that some holes apparently aren't mapped correctly for mobile which makes it impossible to correct a tee shot if it were not detected. For example, the tee box on #5 at Peoria Ridge Golf Course has been cropped out of frame. I've also noticed this on #4 at Briarbrook Golf Course. Another problem that's surfaced (and maybe it's not a huge deal) is that Arccos is missing tee information for several courses. A good example here is Neosho Golf Course which has 4 sets of tees yet Arccos only lists 2. I just finished emailing Arccos about my findings and hope they will correct them.

Anyone else experience similar issues with Arccos?

I've noticed on a few courses I've played where not all of the tees are listed and where I normally play they remade the 15 green and pushed it back 60 or so yards so when I see it on the map it looks like I over shot the green and come back.

However I haven't had the issue with not being able to adjust tee shots. I've had probably 15 round on the arccos system and with the exception of a few holes have found it to work incredibly well on a variety of courses in my area.

Let us know what you hear back from arccos!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I was pleasantly surprised with the response time from Arccos!

arccos.png

It's somewhat unusual to see such a big jump in driver distance. Do you know your average swing speed? I use a Ping G Driver and average right at 250 off the tee with 79.5% fairways hit. My swing speed is around 90 mph so 250 is about the best mathematically I can hope for (2.5 x 90mph = 225 carry).

I recommend you finding a local fitter who can put you on a launch monitor. You'll be able to really dial in your smash factor, launch angle, ball speed and spin rate. If you decide to do this make sure you take a handful of your choice of ball. It will make a difference.

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

It's somewhat unusual to see such a big jump in driver distance. Do you know your average swing speed? I use a Ping G Driver and average right at 250 off the tee with 79.5% fairways hit. My swing speed is around 90 mph so 250 is about the best mathematically I can hope for (2.5 x 90mph = 225 carry).

I recommend you finding a local fitter who can put you on a launch monitor. You'll be able to really dial in your smash factor, launch angle, ball speed and spin rate. If you decide to do this make sure you take a handful of your choice of ball. It will make a difference.

Average Swing speed is around 105. Can get up to 108+ on my best days (verified by Flightscope). Driver distances were provided using Game Golf and Arccos statistics over multiple rounds. My old driver was a Nike Vapor Pro and while I still believe it was/is a good driver, it never produced good ball speeds for me - the sweet spot was just too small. I still hit plenty of drives below that average with my G25, but the number of drives above and beyond have increased significantly. My original post goes into more detail about my switch and the testing I've done to get here.

Thanks for reading and replying!

At 105 you are absolutely correct, you should be cranking it out there at around 250 carry plus roll. I'm sure your scoring will improve soon if not already coming down

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

At 105 you are absolutely correct, you should be cranking it out there at around 250 carry plus roll. I'm sure your scoring will improve soon if not already coming down

Correct. I went to a Titleist demo day last year or the year before and even swinging just barely 100+ (I played that morning) I was carrying 245 on Trackman. Scoring has definitely been improving, but my long game has always been quite good. So while the extra distance helps, I still have some work to do.

• 2 years later...

Completely forgot about this thread I created - granted, there weren't a lot of equipment changes for a while so not surprising. However,  there have been several updates over the past year or so for various reasons.

The first change came with the wedges after being selected to test the 2019 Bridgestone Tour B XW-1s. I loved the SM5s, but had a slight gapping issue going from a 46-degree PW to a 52-degree GW. The Bridgestone test allowed me to correct that by requesting a 50, 54, 58 setup and despite the lightweight Modus 3 105 shafts, I have been extremely happy with these wedges.

The second change occurred after spotting significant markdowns on the Mizuno ST190 line at the beginning of last season. I knew I was still leaving a smidge of distance on the table with a 2013 driver and couldn't pass up a good deal for a brand new club. Ordered the ST190 driver and fairway wood plus a Mizuno CLK hybrid since the Nike hybrid was still hit or miss (literally). All 3 clubs have worked out really well, though I would still like a heavier shaft in the fairway and hybrid. I did have my Aldila RIP re-tipped with a Mizuno adapter and experiment with it yet again. I've not seen any significant changes in distance between the Aldila and stock, OEM version of the Fujikura Atmos Blue. What I have experienced is a greater amount of control and reduction of the big right miss with the Aldila.

The last two changes were much more recent and unwanted - though completely warranted. Not to sell any sort of sob story because I know I'm not the only human who's made sacrifices over the last year. But, with COVID having impacted my ability to contribute to the family income, I decided to part ways with my Nike Vapor Pro Combo irons and SC Futura 6m putter. They've been replaced by a recently acquired set of Bridgestone J40 CB irons and an old SC Futura Phantom Mallet 2 putter that belongs to my dad.

The GOOD: My first round with the Phantom Mallet 2 required just 28 putts, and I was able to buy the irons from a new forum member through the MGS classifieds - hopefully they stick around for more than the classifieds.

The BAD: The putter has not been well cared for - it's pretty dinged up, missing a headcover, and could use a new grip. The irons are equipped with X100s which I can play, but certainly aren't the best fit. The shafts also had a fair bit of surface rust which I was able to clean, but still show some signs of surface damage. Lastly, the grips need replacing as well and the lie angle is completely wrong for me (currently +1 and I play -2).

So that's it (for now). 2021 is shaping up to be a better but equally interesting year and I've got some work to do to "dial in" my bag, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. It will be interesting to see how things go with the X100s, but worst case I'll purchase some better fitting pulls from eBay or a local shop. I'll probably swap the wedge shafts for something heavier as well (finally).

629C5857-2E75-45BC-946E-95C26B8E4203.JPEG.24eb069c06c749cf768a4fe24bd2e180.JPEG

an old SC Futura Phantom Mallet 2 putter that belongs to my dad.

I always liked that putter and it should like it suits you based on the maiden voyage.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I always liked that putter and it should like it suits you based on the maiden voyage.

I was very surprised with the results. This putter has never appealed to me (at all). It may just grow on me... 🙂 

Those J40CB's are still one of the best looking clubs ever made.  I'm partial to the J15 CB's and regret getting rid of mine.  I wish Bridgestone would find their way back there.

Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag
PXG 0811 X Gen4 @ 6* - Fujikura Motore X F3 7X
PXG 0211 @ 13.5* - Fujikura Motore X F1 8X
PXG 0311 XP Gen3 3i-PW - PX LZ 6.5
PXG 0311 Forged 54/60 - PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2