2 Weeks Remaining: MODERATOR WANTED Join the MyGolfSpy Staff! Read more... ×

Where can I find the best “bang for your buck” golf belt? Looking at faux alligator pattern. Not wanting to spend a ton or I would just go to house of Fleming and purchase an actual alligator belt.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I own a number of belts. But none of them are golf specific. They're just belts. What's the point? All belts are golf belts aren't they?

Hmmmm? - will I gain an extra 10 yards if my belt is embellished with a golf motif or special buckle? If so count me in.  :D

• Like 3

I own a number of belts. But none of them are golf specific. They're just belts. What's the point? All belts are golf belts aren't they?

Hmmmm? - will I gain an extra 10 yards if my belt is embellished with a golf motif or special buckle? If so count me in. :D

Sorry I should have explained more I was using “golf belt” loosely. I 100% agree a belt is a belt. Just looking for an alligator print belt under $100 that's of good quality that I can wear to and from the office.

I second the Nexbelt. A little expensive but love the two I own. Have received numerous compliments too.

I picked up the web belts they have and love them for golf and casual wear

• Like 2

I'm a Slidebelt guy. A bit more expensive than the Nexbelt and the originator of that machanism.

• Like 1

I have tried the cheaper ones on Amazon but I agree with the OP that Nexbelt is better quality.

Just search Amazon for: slide belts alligator cost is between $20-$30

• Like 2

Thanks everyone. I just ordered the grey alligator Nexbelt.

• Like 2

A little too late to the show here, but I just got some Grip6 belts and have loved them. Interchangeable buckles, many different colored belts, leaves the options wide open.

You can go patriotic, conservationist, wood grained, carbon fiber... they have some plaid buckles that might strike a golfer's fancy.

So no alligator, but darn near everything else. They are a local company here. I went in to the “store” which is where they manufacture everything and they were great to deal with. Good enough I think they are worth the recommendation. And a belt thread seems like the right place.

https://grip6.com

I use nexbelt and nothing else

I just recently bought a couple of these. They did a promotion (I don't know if that is the right word) for Jarrod Lyle's family. They sold special yellow belts with special buckles and all of the proceeds went to his family. I couldn't resist. 

I bought one of the yellow ones for golf wear, and I bought one for my business casual attire for work. I couldn't be happier with these. Once you get used to the buckle clasp/closure, these are a total game changer. 

I definitely plan on purchasing more.

• Like 2

I just recently bought a couple of these. They did a promotion (I don't know if that is the right word) for Jarrod Lyle's family. They sold special yellow belts with special buckles and all of the proceeds went to his family. I couldn't resist.

I bought one of the yellow ones for golf wear, and I bought one for my business casual attire for work. I couldn't be happier with these. Once you get used to the buckle clasp/closure, these are a total game changer.

I definitely plan on purchasing more.

Those belts looked sweet. It did take me a bit to get used to the buckle but once I did it was easy. I don't renember the last time I wore a non nexbelt

• Like 1

Really need to get me some Nexbelts. Always heard great reviews on them

• Like 2

Really need to get me some Nexbelts. Always heard great reviews on them

They do a 10 or 15% discount for first time buyers

I have three straps, and one buckle from Nexbelt. I bought 5 canvas belts and two buckles as well and wear these most often. I get so sweaty here in the summer, there's no use in ruining my leather belts. I match the color of the canvas strap to the shorts I'm wearing, except for white shorts.... Not doing the white belt “thing”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have 4 SlideBelts, White, Black, Brown and Blue......they are terrific, with no holes.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Where can I find the best “bang for your buck” golf belt? Looking at faux alligator pattern. Not wanting to spend a ton or I would just go to house of Fleming and purchase an actual alligator belt.

Download the app Wish to your phone then search golf belts. These come directly from China, Japan, Korea and are good quality at an incredibly low price. Unless you order 500 belts customs will not be a problem.