tony@CIC

Hurricane Florence

To everyone in its path - please stay safe and hope you have minimal or no damage.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 9

Thanks guys we are riding it out here at home. Got plenty of supplies--- Several of my WRX buds in the area also riding it out but 2 of them did bug out. We will be ok the Good Lord looks after us. If he happens to want us then he will take us here at home to a new home!!!! We aint boastful or macho we just have faith

• Like 9

Yes absolutely stay safe and GTHO when the time comes!

• Like 3

Yes prayers for everyone in the Carolinas. It was our turn at this time last year with Irma - she could have been worse.

Here's to everyone getting the same break.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Thanks guys we are riding it out here at home. Got plenty of supplies--- Several of my WRX buds in the area also riding it out but 2 of them did bug out. We will be ok the Good Lord looks after us. If he happens to want us then he will take us here at home to a new home!!!! We aint boastful or macho we just have faith

Hopefully the flooding doesn't happen for you guys down there in So MD. Hopefully the latest predictions I saw of a cat 3 when it gets around Wilmington helps everyone out

• Like 1

Het Big Stu, you be careful. We will be praying for ya!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Thoughts and prayers to all of our fellow spies in Florence's path. Stay safe and God Bless you all

#PowerToThePlayer

• Like 3

Stay safe Stu. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Well, we are here in the Fort Mill Sc area which is basically south Charlotte, the major portion of the storm is predicted to stay north of us, but we will be getting some rain and wind 40 mph. They said if the storm shifts 50 miles to the west we will get hit really, really hard with 80 Mph winds and feet of rain which means flooding. We don't plan on having to leave the area, but we also need to be prepared for some possible bad scenarios.

• Like 6

Stu, I do understand the need to stay home, stay safe and get out of there if that thing shifts to the south.

• Like 4

I will be praying for you Big Stu and all you other Spys on the eastern seaboard in the path of Florence.  Stay safe.  

I was in SC when Hugo hit in 1989.  I'm glad I don't live in a hurricane area; they are more frequent than Mt St. Helens eruptions.

• Like 2

Thank you and best of luck to all the properties in its path. My wife, daughter, and I live in Myrtle Beach. We evacuated to Melbourne FL.

Funny I was talking with another member and we agreed it seems awkward to evacuate to Florida for a hurricane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh huuh so you came over here too--- Good Deal!!!!

• Like 2

Too many of these damn things.

And giving the storm a Carolinian name was no help, either.

Please be careful if you're in the area.

We don't need "Shot Talk" and "WRX"  folks coming here to replace you.

• Like 1