Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Health issues

Albatrass

Just a note;  Having some platelet blood issues and will not be able to communicate with everyone as often.  Am doing fine but have to be extremely careful of getting cut or falling.  Lots of blood work and even had vials go out to labs around the country to come up with proper medicine.  I actually feel good, but resting a lot.  Looks like golf is out till next year.

Everyone Stay Safe and Take Care.

Albatross. I don't know you but I want to let you know that I'm sorry you are dealing with this and I have prayed for you. Hang in there and take care.

Love God, Family and Country

:titleist-small: TSi2 Driver, 10.0*, Mitsubishi Tensi Raw Blue 65 Flex-S

:titleist-small: TSi2 Fairway, 16.5*, Mitsubishi Tensi Raw Blue 65 Flex-S

:titleist-small: TSi2 Hybrid, 18.0*, Mitsubishi Tensi Raw Blue 65 HY Flex-S

:titleist-small: TS2 Hybrid, 23.0* Mitsubishi Tensi Raw Blue 70 HY Flex-S

:titleist-small: T300 irons, 5-GW(48*), Tru-Temper AMT Red Flex-S

:vokey-small: Jet Black 54/10S and 58/10S

:cameron-small: Special Select DelMar 33" & Special Select Newport 34"

:titelist-small: PRO-V1

Just a note;  Having some platelet blood issues and will not be able to communicate with everyone as often.  Am doing fine but have to be extremely careful of getting cut or falling.  Lots of blood work and even had vials go out to labs around the country to come up with proper medicine.  I actually feel good, but resting a lot.  Looks like golf is out till next year.
Everyone Stay Safe and Take Care.

Sorry to hear that. Hope whatever medication they come up with leads to a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

22 hours ago, mackied said:

Albatross. I don't know you but I want to let you know that I'm sorry you are dealing with this and I have prayed for you. Hang in there and take care.

Had my fourth platelet transfusion today after platelets dropped back to one.   Good news is they have a medicine that I will start taking that has remarkable results.  Thanks for the prayers.  Darrell

For all My
Golf Spy friends,  Got a 4th platelet transfusion toady after levels dropped back to one.  The Hematologist has put me on a medicine less than 200,000 patients use.  They said the results are remarkable.  Hopefully my levels will go back to near or above normal.  Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.  Everyone Take Care.

13 minutes ago, Albatrass said:

For all My
Golf Spy friends,  Got a 4th platelet transfusion toady after levels dropped back to one.  The Hematologist has put me on a medicine less than 200,000 patients use.  They said the results are remarkable.  Hopefully my levels will go back to near or above normal.  Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.  Everyone Take Care.

Great news!  I'm as guilty as most at taking shots at our medical community (they have had their share less than stellar moments) but it's stories like yours that we must acknowledge as pretty dag-gum good.  Hope things continue to progress well for you.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

14 hours ago, Albatrass said:

For all My

Great news!  I pray that this works out well for you. Take care!

• 7 months later...

Yes, that doesn't sound very good. These health problems can be very uncomfortable. This is an important part of life for me, so I always try to maintain my health at the proper level. Recently I started reading a lot about psychology and found various useful source . Psychotherapy helps many people in matters of mental health. I think that it would be useful for each of us to understand this topic.

Edited by SofiaL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got covid in April 2020 and it affected everything, including my kidneys and liver, and so I also have issues of potential bleeding. It has taken me over a year, but I am almost back to normal, although I still get easily fatigued. I did go to the range a couple times recently and surprised the crap out of myself by hitting the ball really well. So, hang in there, take your meds, rehabilitate, and be patient. Best of luck!