Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What Equipment Have You Tested?

GolfSpy_APH

9 hours ago, BLD7 said:

Interesting concept. Do they seem durable? Or more durable than a wood tee? Curious how long they hold up? Seems the string might outlast the plastic. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The tops are a hardened rubber composition. The cup teeth are flexible. The bottoms are hard plastic. The string is just a cheap nylon molded into it and tied to the bottom. The anchor is a hard plastic.

I swept the ground a bit too hard and it caught it once. Pulling out the base from the ground.

They seem durable enough though.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Got to test one of the new Adams drivers on Sunday and I loved it. I wish they had had it in the head I would want (It was a used one) but for the price it was great.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max D, 9.0 Degrees

Fairway Wood: Adams Speedline, 15 Degrees

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP-H5 2-Iron 18 Degrees

Irons: Cobra LTDx, 5-GW

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 (50, 54 bent to 55, 60)

Putter: LeanLock APA Model Blade/Yes Marilyn C-Groove

Currently Reviewing: Byrdie Golf Design

Past Reviews: Titleist White Box and Lean Lock Putter

I am happy to share that my mom recently gifted me Mizuno JPX923.

How many of you using it? Any suggestions are always welcome.

I'm Anna Smith, and I am thrilled to welcome you to my golfing journey. For me, the world of golf isn't just a game; it's a passion, a challenge, and a source of boundless joy.

A Swing Through Time: From the first moment I gripped a club, I knew that golf was destined to become an integral part of my life. As the years have passed, I've honed my skills on the course, learning the art of precision, patience, and perseverance. Every swing is a new opportunity, every fairway a blank canvas for me to paint my story.

⛳ Exploring the Greens: Whether it's the lush greens of local courses or the excitement of new terrains, I find myself continuously drawn to the serenity and challenges that golf offers. The camaraderie shared with fellow golfers and the mental battles waged against the elements and me – these are the experiences that shape my journey.

🌟 A Golfer's Philosophy: To me, golf isn't just about numbers on a scorecard; it's about the journey, the friendships forged, and the lessons learned both on and off the course. The way I approach the game reflects my values: dedication, sportsmanship, and a constant pursuit of improvement.

Join Me on the Fairway: As I navigate the twists and turns of this beautiful game, I invite you to join me. Let's discuss strategies and favorite courses and share the anecdotes that make golf a truly unique experience. Whether you're a seasoned player or just stepping onto the greens for the first time, there's always something new to learn and enjoy.

Fairways and friendships,

Anna Smith

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2023 at 10:53 PM, golferannasmith said:

I am happy to share that my mom recently gifted me Mizuno JPX923.

How many of you using it? Any suggestions are always welcome.

I've got a Mizuno 923 JPXHybrid iron 29deg, I think it's a 7 Hybrid just going on the 29deg loft. It feels ok but not played much yet, what's yours and do you like it?

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Mizuno 923HL irons w/ standard flex graphite Reflex shafts.  Just got complete fitting thinking Ping 430's.  After fitting tested a Callaway Paradyme 2, Ping 430, and Mizuno 7 iron extensively against each other, both on the simulator and on the range.  Bought the Mizunos as a result.   Very noticeable improvement over my prior Callaway Razers w/ steel shaft.  Primary difference was Mizunos felt better and produced significantly more solid, flush hits.  Definitely live up to their increased forgiveness and  accuracy claims.  Higher trajectory as well.  Chip beautifully.   Using them for a month now with zero regrets

I tested both Sub 70 drivers and did not like them. I bought a Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond from Callaway pre-owned instead. My gamer at the time had been the Epic Max LS for two years.
I moved the heavier weight up front and really like it. I am a Sub 70 fan with their irons and wedges in the bag. Just not impressed by the drivers. 

Sub 70 irons and wedges. Epic Flash sub zero driver and 3 metal. Callaway rescue 18 and 22 degree. 

Just tested and have put into the bag a set of Haywood Golf's MBs. Probably one of the best set of irons I have hit for many years. Soft and forgiving with and excellent ball flight. Have been a Titleist and Mizuno player for most of my life but these would rival and surpass those. (Most recent set was mizuno mp-20's) 

For the price and being able to customize on their site was pretty easy. Thought they might take a few weeks but they showed up within about 4 days. Canada to Canada shipping. Price was outstanding considering the performance. Pure shots feel like literal marshmallows coming off the face yet distances are surpassing my previous sets.

I'm 54 playing off a +1

I just hit srixon zx5 mkii’s for the first time.  They were awesome, I never hit a srixon iron before, I never had the opportunity.  Just a solid great set of irons.  I have Callaway apex 21 (which are now over three seasons old).  I may have to look into finding a set of the zx5’s to put on ice until I can get them retro fitted.  I know they were ranked first by mgs for players distance.  Rightfully so…

🙃

17 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

Hoping to get out this week to test the new Bridgestone Prototypes that I was sent! Played Bridgestone for years and still do if I'm not using my Maxfli's. Always love supporting Georgia based companies and have been fortunate to visit their testing facility before which is a couple hours away. 

PXL_20231221_224258197.jpg.28f9e68e6747b937b7ad86266f65e113.jpg

PXL_20231221_224222636.jpg.6853e158deea2fba9863bafd9b81b7e6.jpg

Hey Jeff we have an unofficial testing page if you want to add to it. This is it:

I’ve been doing the second hand test on the Paradym and it has been amazing and fun, I’ll also be adding results from test a stiff shaft with it and an xstiff shaft with it. Hopefully this insight will help others. I want to test some new irons before buying some since my irons seem to be dying on me 1 at a time.

Samuel Hanvey 

3 minutes ago, Samuel09152 said:

Hey Jeff we have an unofficial testing page if you want to add to it. This is it:

I’ve been doing the second hand test on the Paradym and it has been amazing and fun, I’ll also be adding results from test a stiff shaft with it and an xstiff shaft with it. Hopefully this insight will help others. I want to test some new irons before buying some since my irons seem to be dying on me 1 at a time.

I get called John every day but Jeff is a first, haha. But yeah, I had planned on joining in once I'm able to get some golf in with them. We've got snow on the way so hopefully I can get out before this weekend!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

11 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

I get called John every day but Jeff is a first, haha. But yeah, I had planned on joining in once I'm able to get some golf in with them. We've got snow on the way so hopefully I can get out before this weekend!

Jeez, that’s a great job by me on first impressions lol I’m sorry Josh, I’m not even sure where Jeff came from lol but now all I can think of is 22 jump street scene now…. lol so sorry again but awesome can’t wait to see you review! 

Samuel Hanvey 

Some of the guys I play with putt with Ray Cook Silver Ray SR 500.  I Putt with a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5....

During the Holidays 4 of us decided to play an extra day. Three of them had RC's, so they challenged me to share their Putters for 18 Holes.  I went along to be sociable,  but I came away impressed with the $69.99 Putter!

The face balance was awesome on toe or heel strikes and distant control was an easy adjustment. The shaft bend took some getting used to visually, seem to be set up for a up strike. But after a few putts that was forgotten. Midsized grip was very comfortable and slightly tacky. Overall I came away IMPRESSED!!....

Not ready to give up my Scotty X, but pleasantly surprised at a low priced Putters performance!

Definitely would recommend to anyone seeking to save money on a putter to upgrade somewhere else in the bag.

Pars & Birdies!

10 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Some of the guys I play with putt with Ray Cook Silver Ray SR 500.  I Putt with a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5....

During the Holidays 4 of us decided to play an extra day. Three of them had RC's, so they challenged me to share their Putters for 18 Holes.  I went along to be sociable,  but I came away impressed with the $69.99 Putter!

The face balance was awesome on toe or heel strikes and distant control was an easy adjustment. The shaft bend took some getting used to visually, seem to be set up for a up strike. But after a few putts that was forgotten. Midsized grip was very comfortable and slightly tacky. Overall I came away IMPRESSED!!....

Not ready to give up my Scotty X, but pleasantly surprised at a low priced Putters performance!

Definitely would recommend to anyone seeking to save money on a putter to upgrade somewhere else in the bag.

I own a SR500, and it took me a few practices to get used to it coming from a blade. It is my first mallet putter. I do tend to push it low though at times.  Now the AI-ONE DB I'm testing is a whole new ballgame in putting for me.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A couple of months ago I pulled the trigger on a BRNR Mini 11.5* loft driver. I was concerned that I would regret the purchase initially, but those concerns changed to excitement when the club was unpacked. TaylorMade did an amazing job with this club. It looks old school, and the headcover keeps with that tradition. The only thing that disappointed me with TaylorMade is that you cannot order the BRNR with an X-stiff shaft. More on that later. Out of the box I adjusted it to 9*. That's because I hit a high shot, then I threw it in the bag. Little did this baby know was that she was gonna be broken in on a real PGA course. (I know, inanimate object) I was playing TPC Colorado! So, back to the BRNR and the shaft. I ordered a Jupiter x-stiff shaft, (I know, Jupiter right??? Well, they are better now than a few years ago) but it wasn't going to be shipped in time so I played with the stock stiff shaft that day. I must say, the stock shaft was impressive. I don't know if you guys will recall feeling the release point of the older shafts, but this stock shaft reminds me of those older shafts without the bad MOI and dispersion. (I did try it with the Jupiter shaft later, but changed back to the stock shaft because I really love the feel of it.) Hitting the BRNR off the tee was great. It was long, though ten yards or so shorter than my driver. It did all the shots I wanted it to do off the tee, but the real impressive thing it did was absolutely crush shots off the deck. Even with it set at 9* the ball came off like it was shot out of a cannon! The ball flight was low to mid and down the fairway. Out of the rough it was just as good! It's taller face profile than most hybrids and fairways helped with that. Anyway, I have had numerous rounds with the BRNR and it has performed exceptionally well. I use it off the tee on shorter par 4 and 5s or when my driver just "isn't there". Depending on the course, I have all the confidence of carrying it and leaving out the driver and 3 wood altogether to make room for other clubs that would be more useful on said course. I would absolutely recommend this club. It is easy to hit, the shorter shaft makes it more forgiving, and honestly, if your swinging 110 MPH or less the stiff shaft should be just fine for you. Thank you for your attention and happy birdie hunting!!!

P.S. The Jupiter shafts are pretty good now. I have three driver shafts (Cobra, Ping, and TaylorMade) and two three wood shafts. Give them a try if you're looking at shafts, just know that they are like a + shaft so a stiff stock shaft would be a stiff+ Jupiter shaft. (My humble opinion)

https://www.taylormadegolf.com/BRNR-Mini-Driver/DW-TA111.html?lang=en_US 

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

A simple one.  I needed a hi loft wedge for use on dirt/hard pan around the greens.  I have a Mizuno T7 60 deg 6 bounce but wanted a tighter attack  Local Golfmart said "Vokey T grind".  Yep.  They even had a used SM9, T grind, and it does exactly what I need.  It will get me up and over a bunker or hill where I can't use my low loft chipper. 

Now, somehere, I read somebody say that Vokeys are basically blade wedges.  Are they forged, or cast?   

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  forged Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hollow body.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex.

Gap: 52/9 GFF Mizuno S5, Lob: 60/6 GFF Mizuno T7.

Sand: Ancien Regime 56/12 Hogan Sure Out, Apex shaft. Heavy sole.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" bronze or copper. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

I went on the Titleist website and did the 6 minute video of Bob Vokey.  Turns out he was a one man store club maker and fitter way back, here in San Diego north county, and eventually was hired at Titleist and then took on the job of specializing in designing and grinding wedges.  They are cast.  But they are pretty close in feel to forged. 

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

1 hour ago, Donn lost in San Diego said:

San Diego north county

Nice area - spent a few years there was, waaaay back .. was around Del Mar and Cardiff. Kinda miss it. A close friend's kid is there now in PB living the life 🤙

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

1 hour ago, cksurfdude said:

Nice area - spent a few years there was, waaaay back .. was around Del Mar and Cardiff. Kinda miss it. A close friend's kid is there now in PB living the life 🤙

Golf club HQ heaven.  Titleist, Callaway, Taylor, Cobra, Honma, Evnroll, Indi golf, KBS, and more are all right here.

26 minutes ago, Donn lost in San Diego said:

Golf club HQ heaven.  Titleist, Callaway, Taylor, Cobra, Honma, Evnroll, Indi golf, KBS, and more are all right here.

Strangely enough I wasn't yet golfing back then! Not until many years later after I'd moved back East.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

God help me.  I met @GolfSpy SAM at Rustic Canyon today.  He had a PXG fitting and I was just hitting balls.  The fitter had a look at my clubs and put a 0317 ST in my hand with Modus 105 shaft....  It was outstanding from the first swing, great turf interaction, highly accurate, and shockingly forgiving for a blade type iron.  The feedback off the club was also amazing.   I was hitting the ball as far with the 0317 ST at 33 º as my Z585 7 iron at 31º.   With a nice flight.  I also tried the 0317T & 0317 CB.  They're supposed to be more forgiving, but I just didn't get along with them like the ST.   Go figure.   

I've got something else to covet now.  🤦‍♂️

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

Looking at testing a Ping eye 2+ black dot 3iron head that I bought, if possible please comment on what I'm hoping to try with some knowledge I've aquired with my tinkering after watching lots of utube videos and reading what others have posted. 

1st question is is this a 3 or 5 iron based purely on the lofts used 40ish years ago, I'm going with 4-5 iron and using a ping zing 3iron shaft butt cut to 5iron and hope it works as a utility club. I have a number of shafts I can try depending on what results and what it feels like, I bought the head for $10 for experiments and to have a reason to tinker 😂

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

I have avoided buying a 7 wood, because every time I tested it in PGASS, I would barely get over 200 with a pure strike. This confused me pretty badly because I can hit my 23.5* 4 iron 240 when I really lean on it. Finally scored a very cheap one last week, took it home and hit it on my Skytrak, then again to a course to hit on a TopTracer, to find that I hit it about 250 which is what I would need out of it. Immediately returned the used one I bought and picked up a new Ping G430. Super easy to hit, averaging high 230's for carry and 250 or so on the roll. Perfect club for me for this distance. 

Edited by chris_

On 1/22/2024 at 12:14 PM, chris_ said:

I have avoided buying a 7 wood, because every time I tested it in PGASS, I would barely get over 200 with a pure strike. This confused me pretty badly because I can hit my 23.5* 4 iron 240 when I really lean on it. Finally scored a very cheap one last week, took it home and hit it on my Skytrak, then again to a course to hit on a TopTracer, to find that I hit it about 250 which is what I would need out of it. Immediately returned the used one I bought and picked up a new Ping G430. Super easy to hit, averaging high 230's for carry and 250 or so on the roll. Perfect club for me for this distance. 

I've been looking into a 7-wood, I actually took my 3 wood out of my bag because it rarely was used to cover what I need. Why try and squeak out 15-20 more yards when you can get more accuracy right? My 5 wood is about at that 250ish carry. If I put the 7-wood in play that would mean my 3iron iBlade would be getting retired! 🙂 How high do you launch it? I think that would be the showstopper for me if it spins up too much.

Driver:   Srixon ZX7 w/GD Tour VR X 60g w/ Midsize ZCord

5W: TM Rocketballz RBZ with kai'li White X 60g w/ White VTC Cords

3-6 : PING iBlades DG X100 w/ White VTC Cords

7-PW: PING Blueprints DG X100 w/ White VTC Cords 

Wedges: TM MG3 52, 56, 58 DG S300 w/ White VTC Cords

Putter: Scotty Cameron Del-Mar 35" w/ Dancing Scotty Golf Pride Grip

2 hours ago, CorporateGolfRat said:

I've been looking into a 7-wood, I actually took my 3 wood out of my bag because it rarely was used to cover what I need. Why try and squeak out 15-20 more yards when you can get more accuracy right? My 5 wood is about at that 250ish carry. If I put the 7-wood in play that would mean my 3iron iBlade would be getting retired! 🙂 How high do you launch it? I think that would be the showstopper for me if it spins up too much.

Hard to say. My Skytrak says 110', but the Top Tracer I hit on yesterday showed 140' Either way it's showing about a 45* descent angle. Spin shows about what it should be, maybe a touch high. But it will hold a green from 230-240. This is a discussion about it I'm having somewhere else- This is a discussion on another forum that I'm having about. 

Edited by chris_

On 12/27/2023 at 6:03 PM, Samuel09152 said:

Jeez, that’s a great job by me on first impressions lol I’m sorry Josh, I’m not even sure where Jeff came from lol 

Sheesh, people from Huntsville 

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

After my lesson yesterday I hit a few demo fairway woods they had outside my bay.  The QI10 Max did not work for me for some reason, but the AI Smoke Max 5 wood I hit was very nice.  Then I picked up a Mizuno ST-Z 230 3 wood and it was on another level, I could not believe how well I was hitting it.  I will defintely give it another look when I go back for my next lesson in 2 weeks if I don't buy one betweeen now and then.

Driver: :taylormade-small: QI10 Max
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 5 & 6 Hybrids

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 7-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:
 Array F-3 
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

just completed the AI-ONE putter testing. Review is up!

Everything in my bag is new with in the last two years so everything is a test:

OdinX1 ball in the bag for good

Sub70 clubs (Driver,3W,2H,2I,5-pw,putter)

WedgeFX wedges (52,56,60)

Tag Towel in the bag

Side Street Back9 backpack bag

Butterfly divot tool

Snowman golf/kewl duck polos

Many gloves (Snowmangolf,pelican,pinners) 

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!