Ben Hogan Golf Company---Perry Ellis is looking for a new partner!

To quote a section from the Associated Press article:

“We are grateful for our partnership with the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company, which had a premier reputation known for producing performance, quality and technologically advanced golf clubs and accessories,” stated George Feldenkreis, Chairman and Founder of PEI. “We kindly request your patience, as we seek a new licensee for this golf equipment product category. We are already exploring options for a new club-manufacturing partner while exploring the current market for future opportunities. I would also like to assure you that this decision has no impact on existing apparel products or other golf brands produced by Perry Ellis International or our other licensees.”

Just as I was losing hope. But I hope there's both inshore and online product this time. 

Any thoughts folks...

Source: https://apnews.com/press-release/business-wire/sports-golf-perry-ellis-816187ab3a484ad38344949db9787b3b

Also check out the latest from the BH website as well: http://www.benhogangolf.com

Edited by Sky Shot Golf

Nothing like the sound of the ball nailing the sweat spot of using a forged club.

I'm with @tommc23, in order for BH to be relevant again it needs to be sold off to a manufacturer who is totally committed and passionate about reestablishing the brand. Companies like New Level & Sub70 have proven that fully committed passion can compete against the big OEMs. But another franchisee taking a quick swing is going to lead to another miss and add more tarnish to the brand.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18