The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!  Tried earlier thus morning to post this thread but kept getting kicked out.  Seems OK now. 
Played Friday morning 9 and it was a mess.  Greens were rolled but not cut, needed a hybrid to putt!  Later in day back to PT on the left paw.  Not really working so far but it’s early in the process.

This morning helped SWMBO with her projects then went to Animal Shelter Thrift Store to drop off sellable items.  
Snowbird traffic really noticeable today, they were everywhere!!  
Everyone have a great rest of the day!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Got in some putting practice this afternoon, first time in a few weeks and the rust was very evident. Direction, speed, you name it, it was bad. I think I made two putts of any distance in 45 minutes. Yuck.

But then my Hogs upset #4 Tennessee so the day got much better.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

17 hours ago, Jim Shaw said:

those "saturday shootout drunkfest/ cheat fests" are fun for a few years then they get tired quite quickly for me... even corporate outings got tired really quickly..

Ours used to be good. Then our Pro and Co Owner passed away unexpectant 2 years ago this December. They used to have good food and prizes in the event. Put it this way I did not buy any golf balls for 3 years. Now days the food is mostly crappy and the prizes stuff like cheap wine and I do not drink. They have always given out free beer and Bloody Mary's. Our original team they were fixing to break up because we won too much then I got hurt so that settled that for them. Our last team we got to winning too much and they put out ringer player back to the back tees. We still won 2 weeks straight after that. About that time me and the owner now got into it and he basically told me he did not care if me or any other member played in it because he did not make as much money. My membership is paid up until 2026 so it does not cost me to play in the leagues. So I do not do those anymore or the 9 and dines because that has gotten to be a drunk fest too. Now days mostly on Saturdays the wife and I play the little Par3 course where I am also a member. We have a loose group of players up there some play Hickory like I do up there and some do not. All are welcome. We also play it on 9& Dine nights too. No obnoxious loud drunks

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

19 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies on a sunny cold for the season WNY Saturday and the day will be like Robert @rkj427's weather wise and trees should be poised to start changing color now the first cold night below 50 has happened.  Yesterday's golf was preempted by a return to auto shop to have an oil leak mended, required a new seal for the front crank replacement a couple weeks ago.

be20aaa22bfe4e8b85098d41036fbc39.jpeg.6241bb0bfaf33e52aa0d5e34961e491d.jpeg

Jason @sirchunksalot I know that worry, our 14+ year old corgis are now pretty much deaf to my voice but they can hear when things are going on in the house, not responding to favorite words, but the real concern is cataracts and using the stairs between family room and 5 steps to kitchen level - up is no problem for the male Gelert but the female Gwynedd (Gweneth is the Welsh spelling same pronunciation) is getting tender in the hips and needs a back foot boost to get up the steps able to run up with her front paws - and down is the danger.  They cannot see the lower steps even with extra lights shining on the lower steps, they fret taking a step or two and are committed, Gwynedd has to do it herself and will not move with a hand on her collar for assistance but Gelert even with a hand on his collar will try to jump the last step or 2 so making sure he doesn't lift is important.  Gwynedd has misjudged and hurt front or back paw, will hold it up and limp for a while and once I was worried about a sprain or worse, but the next time I saw her she was moving like before.  So best I can say is give puppers time to work it out and be as patient with them as they are with us.  

Hope the round is going well @Erin B and @Josh Parker.  Yesterday looked like a great day for golf and I don't think I'm alone when I say SHARE MORE PHOTOS of the round!!!

It's great getting back to living vicariously in your neck of the woods @BIG STU as your time away was much too long, Your posts are like pages in a novel, keep them coming!

@Shankster I'm already wearing the layers too Alan and that includes in the house with the downturn in the weather about 3 weeks later than usual here, but I cannot do the shorts thing with the way leg muscles will cramp on a day cooler than the low 70s, no parka for me as with layers and hat I prefer smaller jackets (last parka I wore was delivering newspapers in school days when blustery winter snow, sleet and hail made that snorkel hood essential).

Back to thinking warm, house jobs today and tomorrow, with something golf tomorrow afternoon. Planning as many afternoons of golf for next week after work as possible to squeeze it in before season end.  Hope golf is a part of your day! ⛳

Thanks for the kind thoughts man!! Yes I am glad to be back here full time so to speak.

On your vehicle I see where it was slinging oil. Was trying to figure out what engine it is though.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

Good Morning & Happy Sunday.  Up early to get some yard work in and it’s raining, dam.  Can’t take SWMBO to breakfast for next few months our favorite diner will be overflowing with Birds back in town.  
We have new neighbors that moved in 3 months ago and it’s a problem.  They are 80’s and he had a stroke.  I’m concerned for them as she hides in the house and he is always confused.  I’m helping with something every day.  Not going well.

Everyone have a great day.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Good morning!

Soccer day today and looking forward to a fun filled day with the fam. Other than that, not much on the agenda. 

Have a great day everyone!

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

Morning All,

Been a hectic few days due to Murphy’s law showing up. Planned to mow the yard Friday and the mower deck belt broke on the riding lawnmower. So had to go get a new one and replace it. Then the base for the chicken coop had to be re-leveled, so we had to do that yesterday. Was able to catch some of the highlights of the college games yesterday, so that was cool. Today is the day we fly out to Peru for our Anniversary trip. Looking forward to time off. Anyway, minor packing I need to finish. Mainly my power cords and my iPad. Hope everyone has a great day. 

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

Mizuno ST Max 3 wood

PXG 7 wood with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Mizuno S23 54 and 58 degree wedges

L.A.B. DF3 Putter

Good morning all...after a couple of full days of work friday and yesterday some sunshine and golf are in the forecast for later today after church.  

SWMBO is having a wimmens meeting at our house tomorrow night so there were a million things on the to do list before the big event.  I busted thru it yesterday so i would have some free time today.  Then i hid the list so no overtime additions could be sneaked on to it.

There will be some TM P-7CB comparison info to post later tonight.

Have a great day!

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Good Sunday Morning Spies! 
Rain has started to fall in Central Florida. No Ranger duties this morning, finishing up first cup of espresso.  Awaiting more definitive path of Hurricane Milton as it looks like it’s going to impact Florida.  Let’s hope it spares Tampa area. All we can do now is prepare. 

Happy Birthday @MattWillGolf🎂
Well stated @rkj427 about MGS and Jamie @GolfSpy_APH! Great forum & Great people! Thank you! 

Have a Great Day Everyone and Hit’em Straight ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Good Morning Golf Spies!

Played 15 yesterday - was getting late and dark so we skipped a few holes - and my swing is definitely evolving .. must be using the legs much more now as I'm def feeling some tired muscles in them! 

Today's plan is hang with my honey a bit before another full week of school for her; a few small projects around the house; work a little on my Newton shaft review; a little light exercise. 

Hope everyone is doing well and can have a fun and relaxing day!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

For Sale in Classifieds: SkyTrak home launch monitor in excellent condition

Enjoy todays round @Erin B!

Make sure to take some photos!  Enjoy the course.  It's a good one.

Go get your first HIO on the Signature hole #8

image.png.8952a640e85c5be3f7ecd78027d13720.png

image.png.44ae18c293336875ee7dbe82a387f182.png

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

Top of the pot spies 🕵️‍♂️☕.  We're heading out this morning for the flight to Birmingham and a week of golf on the RTJ's Trail.  Playing all three courses at Oxmoor Valley, then driving to Montgomery to play Capital Hill.  Rob @Rob Personis planning to meet up with us for these two rounds... some final wrangling trying to get on our tee times which were scheduled well in advance through the RTJ Trips company.  Hopefully we can make this work. 🤞

Looks like fun @Erin Band @Josh Parker.  Great to see spies meeting up around the globe 👍.

Have a great week everyone.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Good morning! We made it home from a fun vacation just the wife and me. Back to church this morning then to the course this afternoon. Have a great day everyone!

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

Good morning MGSpies from WNY on this first Sunday in October - barely 50 outside with high in the upper 70s today and a threat of a strong front coming through by evening.  Lower back letting me know it noticed me moving the portable air conditioner to the garage (apparently a day too early) yesterday so will try the thoracic stretches I've mentioned before once this is sent.

3 hours ago, BIG STU said:

On your vehicle I see where it was slinging oil. Was trying to figure out what engine it is though.

It's a Chevrolet 2.4L 4cyl in my 2014 Equinox Stu.  Nicest vehicle I have ever owned thanks to buying out FIL lease 7 years ago.

2 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Good morning Spies on what looks to be a warm but very windy day here.

Weather here turns a lot cooler next week, but still dry, so next rounds for me may involve some additional layers.

This is when we start getting more room to golf when the ones who won't golf in anything not dry and warm will be somewhere else!  Looking forward to hearing about your rounds to come Robert ⛳

1 hour ago, Wheelieb said:

Morning All,

Been a hectic few days due to Murphy’s law showing up. Planned to mow the yard Friday and the mower deck belt broke on the riding lawnmower. So had to go get a new one and replace it. Then the base for the chicken coop had to be re-leveled, so we had to do that yesterday. Was able to catch some of the highlights of the college games yesterday, so that was cool. Today is the day we fly out to Peru for our Anniversary trip. Looking forward to time off. Anyway, minor packing I need to finish. Mainly my power cords and my iPad. Hope everyone has a great day. 

That is a huge amount on the plate the day before a long trip, hope it's great (and send photos!) ✈️

Happy birthday Matt @MattWillGolf 🎉

Have a great round of golf Jason @sirchunksalot 🏌️‍♂️

And best wishes for a fantastic sounding trip Bill @fixyurdivot 🚙

So does the Community Lounge have simulators and a real putting green?  Asking for a friend, and Chuck @cksurfdude it's the calves that are going to make that turn faster!

PGA HOPE session 5 of 6 at CC of Buffalo this afternoon.  Hope golf is a part of your day too! ⛳

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~25 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind. ⛳ 
MGSlogoTinyNB.png.fa77eb3941d9cd5773ab070e0e4ccaa3.png WITB ( That's Linked ⚡ as is everything underlined )
|> Big Dogs: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max D (10.5)Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)
O'Donnell Triumph Maraging (15) (27)Ginty Trouble Club 
1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)
|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  
|> Chipper: Orlimar Escape (37)  Orlimar_Primary_Logo_Salmon_320x.png.74cc40a4a89b9e98905e4cba5c6d8337.png
|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 
|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:
⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  
💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder
logo.png.c25fdfc951d475dbbec9802860ad02bd.png Member 295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor    1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 
Tester⛳logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳:Inesis: ⛳1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg⛳:redrooster: ⛳LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg ⛳ :callaway-small: ⛳GhostLogo.png.ccde624eb7cfea2672f0b34eb8fca132.png

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳
If it wasn't for inconsistency, I would have no consistency in my game! 🏌️‍♂️

34 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Top of the pot spies 🕵️‍♂️☕.  We're heading out this morning for the flight to Birmingham and a week of golf on the RTJ's Trail.  Playing all three courses at Oxmoor Valley, then driving to Montgomery to play Capital Hill.  Rob @Rob Personis planning to meet up with us for these two rounds... some final wrangling trying to get on our tee times which were scheduled well in advance through the RTJ Trips company.  Hopefully we can make this work. 🤞

Looks like fun @Erin Band @Josh Parker.  Great to see spies meeting up around the globe 👍.

Enjoy the trip!  Love seeing everyone meeting up and playing some golf!

@GolfSpy_APH maybe that really is what the forums identity is all about.  Meetups and spy gatherings. Honest reviews (equipment/courses).  We need that courses section/map 😃 

Or just a Thread header with each state and we can start posting courses under each state/country.

Example thoughts: (same layout for thread title so searching would be easy.  Either by zip or city....)

Texas (Title Page)

(Thread 1)  Lago Vista Golf Course - Lago Vista 78645

Review and photos in thread

(Thread 2)  Star Ranch Golf Course - Hutto 78634

Review and photos in thread

Edited by Josh Parker

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

A fine good morning to all.  Moving slowly this Sunday morning.  Lawn winterization prep is the plan for today.

Happy birthday @MattWillGolf

Thank you @Erin B and @Josh Parker for sharing the pics of your spy get together and golfing adventures.

@GolfSpy_APH thank you for the forum staff update.  Looking forward to course reviews section.  Having an interactive map would be helpful to facilitate this or the very least city/state/province where one could go to get good recommendations.

image.png.585243d6de0db7502fc79bd5c0e75554.png

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, TM MG4 SB 48*/09*, HB 54*/13*, TW 60*/11*, Accra ICWT 95 M4

Putter: L.A.B. DF3, TPT shaft, pistol grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

It’s great to meet new people! @Josh Parker @Preeway @BallsLeon @cksurfdude all great people and glad to have met them. I can say I have four new friends now! @Derek Eskam @Josh Stephenson @Puente37 are Wyo spies, specifically Cheyenne. Hopefully the 8 of us and more can meet up in Nebraska in July. I’m still gonna try and recruit more golfers to MGS, it’s a great group! Have a great day out there and go 9ers!!!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgParadym TD 9* or EPIC Max LS 10.5* or  Ping.png.bd9875c415de0caaf18165e81353fcba.png425LST 9* 

Woods: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpg Mini or TM.png.882c22efb861c87ad5aa6b2f88e9743f.png Mini BRNR

Hybrids: PXG.jpg.f43fb635ef9ee412fa814c0d924d1ee5.jpg3H, 4H, 5H 

Irons: NL.png.a16c1db32eb8495938c8958152d9be4c.png902PD 

Wedges: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegVokey SM10 48, 52, 56* 

Putter: SM.jpg.6ec6e268aa1364f355b3f10b9901b64e.jpgBlack MiniGiant 

Ball: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegPro V1X or Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgChrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

Good morning Spies and happy Sunday from sunny and warm Fall day in Indiana.

Golf is fortunately on the card this afternoon. Meeting some friends to play Prairie View GC in Carmel, IN. They hosted the Indiana high school girls' championships this week, from what I've seen. My daughter's high school won the champs and one of their FRESHMAN girls won the individual with two level par rounds! This comes a couple of months after the boys' team from the same school won IHSAA state champs too!

Good to know there are 14/15 year olds in my town that would wipe the floor with me on the course. Ha ha.

I'm also assuming the greens will be playing pretty fast and the course will be in great condition with the finals finishing yesterday. Should be interesting! It's a really fun and challenging public course and one where I won't be reaching for the driver all that often. Weather forecast is 78-80f and sunny!

Looks like a fun meetup, @Erin B & @Josh Parker. Great to see other Spies planning to meet up too. @Byrnzee and I should be meeting up next weekend for a combo TM P770/P7CB test round. Should be fun!

Safe travels and happy anniversary @Wheelieb. Hope you get to relax plenty to make up for that hectic pre-travel workload!

Happy birthday @MattWillGolf.

If you're playing today, swing well and have fun.

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 Max 9* (@8*) w. Denali 60g 6.5

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. Project X Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. KBS Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Currently Testing: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. Project X T Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

Happy Sunday All!

Up before the dawn to watch a grandniece soccer game

1000005632.jpg.88342ddf7520f8512f2c6e43780b306b.jpg

Sunrise over I-696 not as relaxing as last weekend

1000005633.jpg.113fa49899c28b53e78d99f163f25874.jpg

Driver - Stix Compete
5W - :callaway-small: Big Bertha
7W - :ping-small: G5
5H - :callaway-small:Edge 
6H, 5-GW - :ping-small: G15
56 - Kirkland Signature 
Putter - :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3

Good morning Spies!

Fun time at the wedding last night. Good to catch up with friends with plenty of drinks and dancing involved. Headed to the airport now to get back to Chicago. Luckily with the time change we’ll get back with plenty of the day left to relax. 

Might try to get to PGA Tour Superstore today if I have time. Need to swap the adapter on my current driver shaft for the new Titleist TSR2 head. Should be ready in time for next weekend’s round with @Indy_Oz

@Josh Parker and @Erin B looks like y’all are having a blast. Great pictures. 

Hope everyone has a great rest of their Sunday!

Current WITB:

Bag: image_2024-02-27_104948566.png.b92168231016d467eb3d016dba2075b9.png MV2 Golf Bag

Driver:  image.png G425 Max 9.0º,Fujikura-Smiths-golf-logo-effect(1)(1).png.6f8993e93c81265138ae9592b03a5dd9.pngVentus Blue Velocore 6S

Fairway: image.png.75de9ed8d611880163bbacfe51b6bf91.png TSR2 3 wood 15º,Fujikura-Smiths-golf-logo-effect(1)(1).png.6f8993e93c81265138ae9592b03a5dd9.pngVentus Red Velocore 7S

Driving Iron: image.png.75de9ed8d611880163bbacfe51b6bf91.png U505 2-iron, Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85S 

Irons: default_taylormade-small.jpg.e3cc5559919d7bec2abdbe999c30614b.jpg P7CB (4-PW), Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff (testing in progress)

Wedges: TM23WDG-MG4-Stacked-Color-OnLight-v1-1024x410.png.ac724a75349db558663486b0cf600638.png 50.09 SB, 54.11 SB, 58.11 SB

Putter: default_odyssey-small.jpg.a7dc06ee6fc9b8df09953a46df717684.jpg Ai-ONE Jailbird Mini DB 35"

Ball:  Maxfli_new(1).png.543c09044d6b6e8a80c748512567d803.png Tour X