Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

39 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Good luck!  When we attend my sons  performances we had these awesome folding bleacer seats with backrests we would bring. They helped alot!

My wife has one as she is the cheer coach at the high school and sits in lot of bleachers. I was looking at picking a couple of new ones up this year. Where did you get yours / what kind are they?

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

5 minutes ago, Silver Fawkes said:

I'm so freaking done with this weather here the last month. 

Ah yes, NWA weather. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

Man I think I'm going through withdraws! All I have been doing is hitting balls for about a month now and the weather is nice but still not had a chance to get out and play a round, can't wait till me and the guys start playing again!

Alan Scalzi 

6 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies from a drier still cold but not snowy WNY on this Saturday in February ☕ second coffee is done and looking forward to what the weekend will provide in the time available. 

Yesterday after work went to the Western NY National Cemetery meeting Veteran friends to visit grave markers and thank those who passed on before us for their service - using ghost coins placed on the headstone during the moment spent with their spirit - coins flipped over for each next marker and predecessor - coins kept to pass to any Veteran met who is having a hard time, to pass on with the spirits that have touched and become part of the coin to symbolize the Veteran struggling is not alone.  We shared stories of how such acts have changed a Veterans life, my Veteran friends also work for Veterans as do I.

We might actually see the sun this weekend 🌞 and it's trying to break through clouds already!  Hope golf is a part of your day ⛳

117 🚙

Thank you for working hard for veterans!

Play like a champion today!