The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

48 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Good morning spies!

Up early-early and downing a coffee as we are set to hit the road for a 'quick' Vegas turnaround. It is the Fiancé's aunts birthday so we are going to pick her up and bring her back for the weekend. Another member of her family is supposed to take her back Monday and I am hoping they don't back out because I reallyyyyy hate this drive through vast nothingness.

So with that I am off on another 10 hour adventure where the road will claim my soul. I hope you all enjoy the start to your weekends and may the cards be flush in your decks this weekend! (I don't even like gambling 😂)

Put on some "rocking" music and enjoy...stop in Henderson and see Butch Harmon for a cup of coffee...

committed to performance excellence

36 minutes ago, Northern Monkey said:

That’s exactly where I got it from. Having read that yesterday I thought I’d try it. And it works 🤣

I know, now if I just had any semblance of self control while over the ball......

:callaway-small:Paradym driver

:callaway-small:Paradym X 3HL

:callaway-small:Paradym 7w

Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5 Hybrid

:callaway-small:Paradym irons 6-AW

:callaway-small:Jaws Raw 54*, 58*

:odyssey-small: Versa 3T

31 minutes ago, EnderinAZ said:

@Dead Solid Bogey Thanks.

No coffee, no water, no food, get to shower with this nasty soap that kind of burns off the first layer or so of skin, and no you don't use it there. All in preparation for my date with the doctor and his scalpel later this morning. 

But it could mean I am golfing in a week or so. For now, I am going to be happy with pain-free walks in the heat of the sunny weekend days. Supposed to reach near 100 on Sunday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Hope everything goes well and you are back in the sun soon!

Driver:  Ping G425 Max (10.5º; Regular )

Fwy:  Cobra King SZ (3; Regular); Ping G410 (5; Regular)

Hybrids: Ping G410 (22º and 26º; Regular)

Irons: Cleveland Launcher XL (6-U)

Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (54º/12º), and Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 (58º/8º)

Putter:  Ping Karsten Anser X