Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

48 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Good Morning up early as SOP for me. Of course the Folgers was ready at 3 AM. Got the conclusion of the Tournament today. Like I said I am tied for the lead and the last group off. Took it easy yesterday and did do a light practice session. Not really nervous at all. I want to win it but if I do not I already have a win in my opinion. Really after all I have been through the last 3 years I am glad to be playing golf period much less being in contention. I am not deviating from my normal routine at all. 

Good luck, have fun!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Oof golf league scores sent out.

best game of the year for me and win nothing in my flight haha.  Guy who took it only had 11 putts to my 16 and looks like he par’d almost everything.  I had a long bogey stretch lol damn.

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

3 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Good Morning up early as SOP for me. Of course the Folgers was ready at 3 AM. Got the conclusion of the Tournament today. Like I said I am tied for the lead and the last group off. Took it easy yesterday and did do a light practice session. Not really nervous at all. I want to win it but if I do not I already have a win in my opinion. Really after all I have been through the last 3 years I am glad to be playing golf period much less being in contention. I am not deviating from my normal routine at all. 

Good luck today and I like your perspective.

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

I found out I have some business travel to southern Maryland and Illinois this summer. Specifically Calvert Cliffs, Maryland and Clinton, Illinois, any spys out in either of those area that can point me to some nice courses to play? Also if anyone is in that area and wants to play 18 let me know I'd to play some new courses. I'll follow this up in the regional threads too.

Ian Lydon

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9.5

3W: Cobra LTDx

3H: Callaway XR 16 Pro

Irons: Titleist T100 (2023) PW-6, Titleist T200 (2023) 5-4

Wedges: Sub 70 (52 and 58 Tester)

Putter: Ping Anser G2

1 minute ago, BKervin said:

Good morning Spies

On our way to Celevland.  Thanks for keeing us in your thoughts.  Gonna be a long day. At least the sun is out on this 45° morning (it's warmed up.  Had a frost here) for our trip.  No snow in forecast.  

If you get out hit a few good ones for me OR blame me for the bad shots!  Either way I can play through all of you.

Make it a great day!

🙏🙏🙏

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Good Morning Spies! Another cloudy morning in Central Florida.  Expecting more rain today, golf is questionable! Work from home day and good opportunity to write the final review of the OnCore Vero X1 ball! 

Have a Great Day Everyone! Hit'em straight! ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Good Morning!  Another nice mid-80's sunny day here, and two cups of coffee down.  No golf, but I will get out to work on short game.  My planter is finished and we will go to the nursery to pick plants to plant in the planter.  😂  

If you play today, happy fairways and friendly greens for an enjoyable round!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

High of 78° or so today, sunny, and my work week wraps up around 3pm today. You know what that means?? Tee time at 3:45, going to see if I can squeeze in 27 holes before sundown today.

I’ll be out of town visiting family for the long weekend this upcoming weekend which most likely means no golf… what do people do on Saturday mornings if they aren’t playing golf? 

Driver: ping.png.e3ed5628ca52a8b2c125dee1b870da4f.png g410 (Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 65g) | 3 Wood: 70-707561_cobra-logo-png-transparent-cobra-golf-logo-vector.png-removebg-preview.png.b72d599215d4665a747b0adcf37e74ae.png LTDx (Project X HZRDUS Smoke IM10) | Utility Iron: srixon-removebg-preview.png.12b8a132cea8523f77746a94937ae416.pngZX Utility (23* UST Mamiya Recoil 95g) | pxg.png.1f27c0c70c160b03f2f988ce62043156.png XCOR2 0211 6-GW (True Temper Elevate 95) | Wedges (52, 56, 60): mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png T22 Blue Ion (True Temper Dynamic Gold 132) | Putter: Myproject-12.png.a10a6f62037a1d622840ac8f721d759f.png Versa Double Wide Blade (Stroke Lab shaft) | Ball: mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png RB Tour X

Baseball player turned golf addict. 

On 5/24/2023 at 7:49 AM, tdroma98 said:

@cksurfdude I love my new Paradym X driver.  Good luck with your testing! 

Thanks!! That's great to hear you're getting along with it - really hoping for some of the same 🤞🤞🤞

Speaking of which... Practiced on Tuesday, played 18 on a tough course yesterday .. and have my driver fitting today 🤦‍♂️ (yes wrist, knee, all kinds of stuff are nice and sore and well used already 😄) .. but looking forward to it, and to getting the test/review started!

Otherwise - Happy Thirsty Thursday all .. cheers!!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg