Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

2 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

Good morning all, happy hump day! Got a loooooong workday ahead of me as a new cohort is starting for our lifestyle change program at the hospital this evening at 5. Sadly means no golf today unless the kids fall asleep fast enough where I can walk over to a green and drop a few balls to chip and putt right before dark. Definitely ready for the long holiday weekend 

Good luck! And congratulations on some new changes sometimes that makes work enjoyable again!

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

2 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies from a warm, though losing some of the heat for the next 36 hours until it builds back into the weekend, WNY on this Wednesday, the day after hitting my first ever Eagle on the Par-4 3rd at Elma Meadows GC with a 189 driver off the Senior tee and 143 5-iron onto the green where the ball disappeared from view heading for the flagstick - such an amazing thing to watch and from my history of play I actually thought it could have rolled off the back of the green but the others in the foursome said it dropped into the cup.

afcb190c-6f9f-4bcb-809d-b8a2079497e5.jpeg.c954a52bb240f56c997927cc95bbb47d.jpeg

Hope golf is a part of your day ⛳

Congrats on your eagle!  Well done!

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

5 minutes ago, Placasse61 said:

Good morning 

I finally have made it to the Gate! playing like crap through 3. But feels great.20230524_084828.jpg.4f9b0888ea0292c9891b63523abec10e.jpg

Fun par 3! That pond shouldn't come into play but I've been with plenty of guys that end up there. I never even look at the flag and just try to get it on and 2 putt and get outta there.

Good luck on the next hole! That's a doozy...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Probably not going to get out today...I work in Data Analytic Consulting and I have a very impatient client that wants me to move heaven and Earth today. I hope you all get out and play on my behalf.

DRIVER :titleist-small: TSR3 9* Ventus TR Blue TX 70g,

3 WOOD:titleist-small: TSR3 15* Ventus TR Red TX 80g,

5 WOOD :titleist-small: TSR3 18* Ventus Blue VC TX 90g

IRONS:srixon-small: ZX7 MKII (5, 6, & 7), Z Forged (8, 9, &PW)

WEDGES:vokey-small: SM9 50* D Grind, 54* D Grind, & 60* M Grind

PUTTER:taylormade-small: Spider Tour 36", SuperStroke ZENERGY XL TOUR 3.0+ w/50g counterbalance weight

BALL - Maxfli Tour X, :taylormade-small: TP5x, & :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (Testing)

Home Course: Snowflake Municipal 

Lobo.jpg

51 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies from a warm, though losing some of the heat for the next 36 hours until it builds back into the weekend, WNY on this Wednesday, the day after hitting my first ever Eagle on the Par-4 3rd at Elma Meadows GC with a 189 driver off the Senior tee and 143 5-iron onto the green where the ball disappeared from view heading for the flagstick - such an amazing thing to watch and from my history of play I actually thought it could have rolled off the back of the green but the others in the foursome said it dropped into the cup.

afcb190c-6f9f-4bcb-809d-b8a2079497e5.jpeg.c954a52bb240f56c997927cc95bbb47d.jpeg

Thought it might be wearing my PGA Championship volunteer uniform items but the rest of the round was my golf as usual.  Hope golf is a part of your day ⛳

Well done! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Morning spies,

Chuckle for your day. Traveling for work this week and staying just outside of Knoxville TN. While checking in to the hotel yesterday I got a lot of stares in the parking lot and in the lobby. I had my usual business travel things. Suitcase, golf clubs, and dressed to play golf look. Golf pants, golf shirt, hat sunglasses. You know, “business casual”.

Finally someone says good luck in the tournament. How did they know that I wasn’t just going to play golf and was in a tournament. I said thank you and off to the elevator I go. I get to my room turn on the news and they were doing a big thing on the Korn Ferry Tour being in Knoxville this week. Boy did I get a good laugh out of that. I am in a tournament but just not that one.

Boo Weakly is actually playing in it and they interviewed him. He is still a character and funny. Off to work now.

Have a great day. 

Good luck in the tournament!  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 minute ago, BKervin said:

Good morning Spies

Board meeting is over.  Coffee has been added. Library, haircut and golf league to come for the balance of the day.  Hoping my round yesterday helps my drives tonight.  Just can't make the adjustments consistently from my lesson last week.

Tomorrow we are making the trip to Cleveland Clinic for Hubby's ticker!  Hopefully they get it back in rhythm.

Happy Hump Day

hump-day-memes-1.jpg.625b5fea43f58d7a1c33df7f3c5dc19c.jpg

Lessons are funny that way, I have found in my experience that, depending on the person, sometimes it takes weeks to input the fundamentals into your swing, keep at it...

committed to performance excellence