Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Ugh.  No warm up as it was a last minute decision to play a round.  Booked it 45 minutes before tee off, had to drive there, lace my shoes from a wash after the last round, get set up, checked in and back across the parking lot to the tee.  Also sunscreen and toss a few warm beers into the bag.

Screenshot2023-08-02at10_19_02PM.png.d1b2eb5ebfcf96d111467d63499fa222.png

Just couldn't get into a good swing until the 12th hole or so.  Putting went fairly well but had a few disasters.  Still working on tightening up short game, which I think is progressing but left myself with many a long shot.  Lost my roll on 15, ending my bogey streak with a short putt for a tap in double. Then carnage resumed.

Will have to update this with LD as my watch didn't charge and quit just before the end of the 9th hole.  I hit some good ones, but mostly with the 4W and not much further than 200 yards.  Biggest loss of score during the day was how many balls I couldn't find after I hit.  Probably lost 12 balls.

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

6 hours ago, Mr. Mushball said:

Ugh.  No warm up as it was a last minute decision to play a round.  Booked it 45 minutes before tee off, had to drive there, lace my shoes from a wash after the last round, get set up, checked in and back across the parking lot to the tee.  Also sunscreen and toss a few warm beers into the bag.

Screenshot2023-08-02at10_19_02PM.png.d1b2eb5ebfcf96d111467d63499fa222.png

Just couldn't get into a good swing until the 12th hole or so.  Putting went fairly well but had a few disasters.  Still working on tightening up short game, which I think is progressing but left myself with many a long shot.  Lost my roll on 15, ending my bogey streak with a short putt for a tap in double. Then carnage resumed.

Will have to update this with LD as my watch didn't charge and quit just before the end of the 9th hole.  I hit some good ones, but mostly with the 4W and not much further than 200 yards.  Biggest loss of score during the day was how many balls I couldn't find after I hit.  Probably lost 12 balls.

I got hung up at the "few warm beers" part...🤮.  Yea, that was a rough round for sure; almost a certain your next round will be better.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Played a practice round yesterday afternoon, after a range session in the morning to fix my driver issues that appear last tournament. Apparently I didn't notice I kept creeping up on the driver setup so I was too far up and I was barely hitting the ball. I made small adjustment and started to hit the ball better. 
During the round i focus on ball position driver and irons and alignment.  It was a very nice 39/37 round, a few missed putts for birdie but putt was were I was aiming.  If I can only remember to do this all of the time. Stupid golf.

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

On 8/1/2023 at 7:50 PM, JerryB said:

I was playing pretty well myself and had a shot to break 90 until it all fell apart on 16, where I hit two trees and a golf cart before three putting on my way to a quad bogey 9.  I finished with a 46/48 94 (+22) and felt pretty good about it.

That's excruciating; you're right there, you can almost taste breaking 90, and then you blow up like a man smoking at a gas station. I'm right there with you, struggling to break 90. 

WITB

Calloway Hyper X Driver TaylorMade SIM2 Max D

Paradym 3-wood

Ping G430 3-hybrid

Ping G430 4-PW

Ping 50, 54, 58 wedges

Old ass putter from my old bag TP Hydro Blast Soto

Played Solid this past weekend! Had a few rounds at a couple different courses here locally. Day 1 was at a place I had never played, Orange County National, and didn't play too hot! Fired a 78 but enjoyed the round and course a lot! The second round of the weekend was a lot better, actually popped a 73 and wasn't hitting a ton of fairways. 

Dr: Callaway Rogue Triple Diamond

Fw: Callaway Rogue LS

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour

Wedges: Taylormade MG3's

Putter: Bettinardi BB1

5 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I got hung up at the "few warm beers" part...🤮.  Yea, that was a rough round for sure; almost a certain your next round will be better.

I go back to play the other side tomorrow.  Pretty sure I'll skip the warm beer.  I'll have time to warm up and get some chipping practice in before the round, plus it's the easier of the two courses.  Should be much better.

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

Hmmm, it seems like for this week, the days following speed stick training, I’m around 80, and rounds on the morning before speed stick training, I’m low 70s…

79 today, with a few blowup holes… gahhhh

apparantly, I haven’t “found it”…

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

A spooky morning at the track…

IMG_1961.jpeg.3ee32f0854eb258a145ea3501f42b636.jpeg

IMG_1962.jpeg.07b356b6d73a2e1669a994c6d5b8b6f6.jpegIMG_1963.jpeg.1176933e30c0343c0aa04a8a538a5902.jpeg

uhhhh….

Owen and I went out and played the back nine at River Heights today. 

I'd mentioned yesterday about a tweak or two I wanted to make; those tweaks worked wonders.  The first tweak is how I grip the driver.  First couple of years I had awful slice issues and I'd compensated by going stronger and stronger with my hand placement.  The slice is gone but my miss now is a weak hook.  I'd come to realize that I've been creeping my grip stronger again.  Re-set that and the driver was back in business.

The other change was something that Owen had picked up yesterday after our round.  The idea is to set up normally, then raise the club straight up.  This gave me a better visual of where my leading edge was pointing.  In my case, my club face was closed and I couldn't really pick up on that until I raised the club and saw it as such.  Made a little adjustment and it will take some getting used to; my mind is screaming "the face is open!" but the results say otherwise.  I thinned a couple today and I'm not sure if that's related to the change or not, but time will tell.

I played well; I challenged Owen the entire way and he beat me on the last hole to take both the match play and stroke play.  After coming out of the two par 3's with an overall +3, I went +2 over the next five.  I hit 2/5 fairways in that stretch but one was a foot off and another was on purpose to cut the dogleg.  Hit 4/5 greens which was super impressive for me.  The only miss was a bladed GW (my new 155 yard club, apparently!)

On 17 I hooked my approach shot into the river but still managed a bogey.  I threw away a great drive on 18 with another thinned GW and then a three putt for a double bogey finish.  Wound up shooting a +8 44 and losing to Owen by one stroke.  Putting is still costing me strokes but just about everything else was solid today.  #feelsgoodman

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Just finished up league and left on a high note. Shot 38, which I'm content with, but I ended it by making about a 15 ft putt for birdie. I had 4 bogeys and 2 birdies. Missed two putts within 6 ft which really hurt. Positive momentum heading into a 10:00 am tee time tomorrow! 

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS

Hybrid: SIM 2 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-P

Wedges: Sub70 TAIII 50, 54, 60

Putter: Mizuno M.Craft Type 03 Putter

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Review

Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor Review

Unofficial Mizuno Type III Putter Review

I shot a 1 over 36 on my Tuesday night league and we shot a 3 under 32 on our couples scramble league last night. 

This is the longest stretch of good golf I've ever had. I haven't been out of the 30s for a solid month and my handicap is in the single digits for the 1st time ever.  

Driver: :taylormade-small: QI10 Max
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 5 & 6 Hybrids

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 7-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:
 Array F-3 
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

1 minute ago, Parshooter36 said:

I shot a 1 over 36 on my Tuesday night league and we shot a 3 under 32 on our couples scramble league last night. 

This is the longest stretch of good golf I've ever had. I haven't been out of the 30s for a solid month and my handicap is in the single digits for the 1st time ever.  

nice.  Ive only cracked the 30's once this year so far.  Have stayed consistently in the low 40's though which is nice compared to last year for me.

I had three goals this year.

Dont shoot higher than a 50 in league.

Get the hcp below a 20.

Shoot an even game if I can.

So far have done 2 / 3.  Missed #3 by 2".  Had a tap in for par that was almost a birdie.  Into the 16's on hcp now too.

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

Played last weekend in a 6 man scramble.  Lots of fun.  4 of us are pretty good golfers so we shot -21 the first day.  All par 5's are reachable and several drivable par 4's.  Birdied one of the par 5's, eagles on all the others and birdied all the other holes.  Then Sunday we made three pars on the par threes but had 4 eagles.  So -19.  -40 for two days.  Lost to -44, -22 both days.  Lots of fun but also really hot.  Gave me moments to work on my swing.  Been working on my posture and turn which will hopefully result in gaining some distance back.  Made some really good swings on Sunday with the driver.  Still lots to go.  

Matt Dura

Francis Marion University Hall of Fame 2018

default_titelist-small.jpg.035c687f1ee4f222f65826e0f2ccf716.jpg TS4 9.5*, HZRDUS Smoke 60g Low spin driver; PRO V1X

default_taylormade-small.jpg.e5271abefda63fc90c515812858df654.jpg M3 17*HL turned down to 15*, Mitsubishi TENSEI CK Series 65 Stiff

Ben Hogan 17* & 21* EDGE CFT Hybrids

default_ping-small.jpg.4f6644e7b181538ad4356fa5baa9ab06.jpg i200 blue dot, KBS Tour 120 S 4i-PW; Glide 58*/10

default_cleveland-small.jpg.c369c88345deb6bf5d6da562e36c46e9.jpg 50* RTX 588; 54* CG10

LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg.c85827f16c4e90eabef5b35daa9e8b47.jpg APA Model 1

ODIN.jpg.36f5f3d3738de8051e6e80e0aec7b2d2.jpg X1

In a fitting way to end the week of ups and downs, I fired a +1 - 72 this morning to beat my daily nemesis by two. And the sad part is taking a dang double on 17, thereby killing my sub-par round. 
we both poured a birdie on top of the other on consecutive holes, which was cool.

this week went something like 73/82/71/79/72, and the interesting part is that the high scores each followed the day after swing speed training. But then the following day was low… so, there’s a moral to that story, but I don’t know what it is.

after this mornings round I did my swing speed training, and then fired up the new Rapsodo MLM2PRO, and then went to the 3rd party simulation from e6 Connect. Talk about an awesome simulator… it’s everything Optishot isn’t…

Hey guys, try this link for a quick vid of my home sim in my backyard garage, in full daylight and all doors open- I’ve got a 3200 lumen Hitachi projector showing my Rapsodo MLM2 Pro running into e6 Connect (3rd party sim) it’s a replay of a 6 iron, and then a stat sheet pops up, then I auto 2-putt it

https://share.icloud.com/photos/01ffjIeeb917y1SCJRIovulbg

lemme know if it works or not?

thanks

I had my best round of the year yesterday.  It could have been sooo much better too.  

69.png.56e9b1c6c61812c702235ba7c956a294.png

I missed:

• 6 footer for bird on #9
  • 8 footer for bird on #11
  • 11 footer for bird on #12
  • 9 footer for bird on #13
  • 6 footer for bird on #14
  • 5 footer for bird on #18

Hit the lip on all 6 putts...  I only made 1 putt of any real distance..  25 footer on #1.  

Only hit 4 fairways and only missed 2 greens....  

To not birdie any of the par 5's is criminal..

Here's hoping I get to keep playing like that.. It was fun.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

2 hours ago, MmmmmmBuddy said:

I had my best round of the year yesterday.  It could have been sooo much better too.  

69.png.56e9b1c6c61812c702235ba7c956a294.png

I missed:

• 6 footer for bird on #9
  • 8 footer for bird on #11
  • 11 footer for bird on #12
  • 9 footer for bird on #13
  • 6 footer for bird on #14
  • 5 footer for bird on #18

Hit the lip on all 6 putts...  I only made 1 putt of any real distance..  25 footer on #1.  

Only hit 4 fairways and only missed 2 greens....  

To not birdie any of the par 5's is criminal..

Here's hoping I get to keep playing like that.. It was fun.

Congrats Nic!!  Good to hear from you again!  

We are in Corvallis for a wedding that's actually in Alsea.  Friday Aug 18 is an open day so will play golf somewhere.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played this afternoon after work and was paired up with a father and son and we were following a slow foursome ahead of us all afternoon.

John, the dad was mid 50's and Dane the son was a high school senior relatively new to golf, and he belonged to the Youth on the Course program here and his cost to play was 5.00 as long as he walked. John had a cart, so they did ride together once we were out of sight of the clubhouse.

No practice this week, and it showed up for me on tee shots. 😱

Only hit 5 of 14 fairways, most misses were playable, but I did have a couple "punch-outs" rather than take a high risk shot.

Iron play was good, and that saved my score from being bad.

Here's a picture overlooking the back 9 as we were done. It kind of shows the serenity of why I try to get out especially after working all week.

Next round hopefully Sunday, providing the weather holds up.

SC_0007_StonyCreek.jpg

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Got out with Bacon Boyz for 9 this morning and is always a blast.  Our foursome played well and we’re out 2 holes by 5th hole.  I personally had some really good shots that surprised me.  Missed a couple birdie try’s but had no excuses greens were really nice.  
Breakfast was a blast with the political situation and sure was lively, love it.  
SWMBO and her friends were in the same diner as our group having breakfast and were loving our discussions.  All the guys know her so on best behavior so she won’t rat them out to their wives in breakfast choices.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

13 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Hey guys, try this link for a quick vid of my home sim in my backyard garage, in full daylight and all doors open- I’ve got a 3200 lumen Hitachi projector showing my Rapsodo MLM2 Pro running into e6 Connect (3rd party sim) it’s a replay of a 6 iron, and then a stat sheet pops up, then I auto 2-putt it

https://share.icloud.com/photos/01ffjIeeb917y1SCJRIovulbg

lemme know if it works or not?

thanks

The link took me to a blank page mate.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Played Woodward in Bessemer (near Birmingham) yesterday for the first time in 5 plus years. In great shape. Shot +11 82. Per usual, driving was pretty great minus 1-2 pulls and putted well. Had a great chipping day but again my kryptonite is approach play. May just make that my full range time moving forward. IMG_2395.png.b71cc6e977a25fdb160b0d53700b60ea.png

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

4 hours ago, MattF said:

The link took me to a blank page mate.

Thanks Matt! 

apparently not a good system- I’ll go back to a YouTube link I guess…

Played a better nine today (49). Still not great. Played one hole super stupid which ended up losing a ball in a tree (instead of going over should have played down right side for easy chip onto green. Would have avoided a triple. Other bad hole I just struggled to get it back into play. Hit three GIRs. Sadly only one park from them. Just missed so getting there. another hole topped my drive. Still got a bogey out of it which was a plus. 

image.png.d069ce3b69da7053245039a4011a75b2.png

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Ok- here is that vid about the shot replay feature from my Rapsodo MLM2 Pro- connected to free e6 Connect as the 3rd party simulator, shot in my garage sim- it’s a super easy iPad to an old Hitachi projector. I found the projector on Facebook marketplace for $60, and it’s a flamethrower with 3200 Lumens I think- this is with all doors open and very light, and you can still see clearly. 

16 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Congrats Nic!!  Good to hear from you again!  

We are in Corvallis for a wedding that's actually in Alsea.  Friday Aug 18 is an open day so will play golf somewhere.  

Morning sir,

I wish I was going to be around,  I'd love to get together for a quick 18.  Unfortunately, I will be on the Big Island that week.  30 year anniversary trip.  Next time??

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip