Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

3 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

It got up to a beautiful 67* and sunny today. It was great to be able to shed the jacket after a few holes. 
The golf game is still holding up well , but the first few iron shots were hand stingers. Hitting blades at 38 * will wake you up. But I was happy it warmed up quick.  Typical round today. A few birdies a couple of bogies. I needed a birdie on the par 5 eighteenth hole to keep my streak alive.  I hit a good drive followed by a good hybrid leaving me 85 yards to the pin. Here is the lay up shot.

IMG_0621.jpeg.cf9efaceb3d044a32b2ed9bf378fed79.jpeg

All that was left was 90 yards over the river to the pin. I hit it to within 10 feet and drained the putt. For yet another 70. Sure hate the dormant fairways. Golf should be on green fairways. But I’ll take it. It’s December and I’m playing golf.

Having company tomorrow and my Brother -In-Law asked if we could sneak out and play 9 tomorrow. Hmmmm it’s got me thinking. 

Great round!! Also looks like a great excuse for Christmas Day golf!

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

21 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Is that the Austin TX Barton Creek or is there another one somewhere in the country?  

That's the one.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

16 minutes ago, MattF said:

That's the one.

They have some great courses!  A friends wife worked there, and we would get to play in a scramble every year.  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Congrats. to @IndyBonzo, @Tom the Golf Nut, and @sirchunksalot for being able to golf in late December and not only shoot low scores but also enjoy the game outdoors. ⛳  😎

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

22 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Congrats. to @IndyBonzo, @Tom the Golf Nut, and @sirchunksalot for being able to golf in late December and not only shoot low scores but also enjoy the game outdoors. ⛳  😎

Thanks Robert! I'm truly thankful to be able to play this time of year, especially having such a beautiful day as yesterday. There's rain in the forecast the next couple of days, but I've that dries up I'll be out there again. 

On 12/25/2023 at 9:09 AM, rkj427 said:

Aw come on @rkj427. We've had 50+* these past 3 days. Yeah a lot of rain, mist fog wind but eh? What can we expect for Michigan in Dec? We did make a new record high, low for the night. 48*

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

4 hours ago, Dweed said:

Aw come on @rkj427. We've had 50+* these past 3 days. Yeah a lot of rain, mist fog wind but eh? What can we expect for Michigan in Dec? We did make a new record high, low for the night. 48*

Right about the weather here, I did manage to get some range time in on Christmas Eve Day, and Christmas was actually sunny in the afternoon, but family obligation made golf a no go.

Today back again to rain as usual, but I am hoping to get back to the range Thursday and Saturday before the new year sets in.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Four times during the month of December.  One I will remember on the first of the month at the Stadium course at the TPC at Scottsdale with 100 of my dearest friends.  Due to sickness, back pain and all the rain we have been having along the coast of SC golf just has not been in the picture.  Have to ride a cart and when the course goes cart path only, I am out.  So looking forward to 2024.  Normally play over 100 rounds a year and this year most likely under fifty rounds.  My PT is working hard to get me back in shape.  Sure am looking forward to it.  Range time is very limited to all the back pain.  But getting better.  2024 look out.  Lots of golf ahead and travels around the world.  Hakuna matata.    

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

Yesterday I was wishy-washy about playing.  I told my wife that if it got above 40º and there was sun and no wind, then I would play.  She left for a 9:30 tee time, but the frost delay pushed her tee time to 10:25; she played with another couple.  Well, by noon it was 41º with sun peeking out and no wind, so I went to the course and joined them at the turn to walk the back nine.  I hit a few balls on the range just to loosen up and pitched a few balls at the pitching green; no putting practice.  

Well, I should have spent some time putting on the practice green; I had a difficult time seeing the line for my putts.  Speed was good.  I had two bogeys and one birdie, but missed several makable birdie chances including a 6 footer for a sandy birdie.  Drove the ball pretty well...shot 36.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 12/24/2023 at 5:14 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

It got up to a beautiful 67* and sunny today. It was great to be able to shed the jacket after a few holes. 
The golf game is still holding up well , but the first few iron shots were hand stingers. Hitting blades at 38 * will wake you up. But I was happy it warmed up quick.  Typical round today. A few birdies a couple of bogies. I needed a birdie on the par 5 eighteenth hole to keep my streak alive.  I hit a good drive followed by a good hybrid leaving me 85 yards to the pin. Here is the lay up shot.

IMG_0621.jpeg.cf9efaceb3d044a32b2ed9bf378fed79.jpeg

All that was left was 90 yards over the river to the pin. I hit it to within 10 feet and drained the putt. For yet another 70. Sure hate the dormant fairways. Golf should be on green fairways. But I’ll take it. It’s December and I’m playing golf.

Having company tomorrow and my Brother -In-Law asked if we could sneak out and play 9 tomorrow. Hmmmm it’s got me thinking. 

Looks like a great lie!!  When I played on dormant bermuda back east, the lie was always sitting up.  Here, the grass is still somewhat green with all the moisture and warmer than usual temperatures.  It's not growing much because it is around or below freezing at night, but it is noticeably longer since they quit mowing.  Greens are still mowed, but fairway lies are getting worse.  

Does the clubhouse get hit by golf balls?  Looks to be "in play".

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Looks like a great lie!!  When I played on dormant bermuda back east, the lie was always sitting up.  Here, the grass is still somewhat green with all the moisture and warmer than usual temperatures.  It's not growing much because it is around or below freezing at night, but it is noticeably longer since they quit mowing.  Greens are still mowed, but fairway lies are getting worse.  

Does the clubhouse get hit by golf balls?  Looks to be "in play".

The lies in the fairway are tight. The ball does not sit up at all. But our soil is very sandy and soft. You can get down to the ball without fear of hurting yourself. (Frozen ground fears don’t exist)

The club house is further back than it looks and the green is almost an island green. The water is left, right, and front.

IMG_0637.jpeg.0446eb28e5f91aba00ac483e7e349f79.jpeg

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

4 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

The lies in the fairway are tight. The ball does not sit up at all. But our soil is very sandy and soft. You can get down to the ball without fear of hurting yourself. (Frozen ground fears don’t exist)

The club house is further back than it looks and the green is almost an island green. The water is left, right, and front.

IMG_0637.jpeg.0446eb28e5f91aba00ac483e7e349f79.jpeg

Tough looking hole!  

We have one course where the clubhouse sits behind the 18th green, but it's elevated somewhat.  When I used to play there the club house dining area windows were broken about once a year.  The shot isn't that long (about 150y from the layup before the creek or 100-125y if you can carry the creek), but someone will inevitably blade their approach shot.

The angle and distance of your club house from the green is about the same as our parking lot behind our #2 green.  You can't see the parking lot from the fairway because of the huge grass mounds behind the green.  Cars have been hit by similar bladed shots.  I used to park on that side of the lot... not anymore!!

Finally got out again after all my “issues”, and my buddy after cracking his fibula. I’m telling ya, you have to be tough to get old…

anyways, a rough front, but then got thru the back with only 2 slips.

all in all, great to get back out

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Miserable weather here in the US Mid West, so spent some time this afternoon trying to keep drilling in swing changes from this year on an indoor sim and played a round. Sim was set to “computer decides” for putting, which is fine by me as trying to put on the sim is more pot luck than being on a real green (the launch monitor is a few feet behind the ball rather than adjacent to and putting is prone to big inconsistency). I was striping my irons and hitting the driver very well. Driver shaft change (from HZRDUS Black 6.5 to Ventus Velocore Blue 6X) is really feeling nice and seems to suit my swing- if a sim is to be believed.
I managed to shoot a 73 (1-over). Very happy with that.

I’m obviously very aware that the score greatly benefits from auto putting and hitting off a mat (which obviously can flatter to deceive and hide swing/ contact inconsistencies). The auto putting has a ‘streak’ setting and will give more 1-putts if you make GIR successively. 
But I’m happy to embrace the positives and it’s all more ‘greasing the groove’. 

IMG_3362.jpeg

Edited by Indy_Oz

2024 WITB:

:ping-small: G430 LST 9* (set at 10*) w. Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60X

:titleist-small:TSR2 15* w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

:taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18.5* flat) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

:callaway-small:Rogue ST Max 21* 7-wood w. Mitsubishi Tensei Blue stiff/ or/ :taylormade-small:Stealth2+ 4H (@22* flat) w.Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 80X

:taylormade-small:Irons: 5i-9i: '19 P790; P- '23 P7MC w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X

:taylormade-small:Wedges 50/09 MG3; 56/12 MG3TW; 60/11 MG2TW

Putter- :odyssey-small: Toulon Design Memphis, 2019 model [Backup: Sik DW C 2.0]

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x/ TP5xPix -or- :callaway-small: Chrome Tour [see ball test link below] (also testing :bridgestone-small: Tour BX Mindset)

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder. :taylormade-small: Select Plus stand bag. :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

It was a cool 40° degree day with a slight chance of rain today, so I decided to head to the course and give it a go. 

1000005964-01.jpeg.d8182c3dc2ed4e7a61f6d63183a7d90b.jpeg

When I paid, the guy working the counter told me I could go off the back since there was a threesome heading off the front. With no one behind me, I decided to play the reds and see what I could score. It started out good with me making par on my nemesis hole #10. 

The rest of the round wasn't bad, I ended up shooting 48. It could have been better if I hadn't lost a tee shot on 11 and lost an approach on 18. That one was the right distance but I pushed it and it hit the cart path and bounced into junk. 

I had a good day driving the ball, I didn't hit a lot of fairways and with the exception of one pulled 3 wood I can't complain.

Where I need the most work is with approach shots, I just can't make solid contact. It'll get there I just need a little more time to get back to right. Between the foot injury and cold weather I'm also having to relearn yardages because I'm losing a bit of distance. 

Short game overall was decent, I flubbed a couple of chips and had a couple of terrible putts. 

I'm just happy to be out on the course. 

It was 39F at the start but little wind and warmed up as the sun got to work.  

Weird round when I look back it:

• I hit the green on every par3 which I can’t recall doing all summer, but unfortunately 2 putted them all for pars. 
  • I birdied the Par 5s but probably because I got free relief from the bunkers which were flooded.   If they weren’t I likely wouldn’t have had such a strong second shot
  • Then the Par 4s….   Bogey or Double bogey on each because I hit an awful tee shot, chunked or pulled the approach, or failed on or around the green….. (or some combination).  

it was peaceful out nevertheless IMG_2227.jpeg.4c36f634b487e902ae39415945579f0a.jpeg

• Driver- image.png.e24a2409101bd1ac07c78edcf8303773.png G430 Max 10K -9* -Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6-X 
  • Fairway - -:titleist-small: TSr2 15*  3 Wood Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0 Gen 4
  • Fairway - image.png.48336341476630da4be4ad7cac012b8a.png- TSr2 18*  5 Wood Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0 Gen 4
  • UDI- :ping-small:- iCrossover Utility Driving 3 iron Project X HZRDUS Red 6.0 sometimes  :Sub70: -699 Pro 4 -22* Driving Iron UST Proforce V2 Stiff
  • Irons- :srixon-small:- ZX4 MK II 5-7, Srixon ZX5 8-P Nippon Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 X-Stiff
  • Wedges-  :cleveland-small:- RTX Zip Core 50*, 54* Nippon Modus 3 Wedge, 58* True Temper Dynamic Gold S400
  • Putter- :EVNROLL: - ER5v Short Slant
  • Ball-  Bridgestone Tour B X
  • Bag- :ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

It was a cool 40° degree day with a slight chance of rain today, so I decided to head to the course and give it a go. 

1000005964-01.jpeg.d8182c3dc2ed4e7a61f6d63183a7d90b.jpeg

When I paid, the guy working the counter told me I could go off the back since there was a threesome heading off the front. With no one behind me, I decided to play the reds and see what I could score. It started out good with me making par on my nemesis hole #10. 

The rest of the round wasn't bad, I ended up shooting 48. It could have been better if I hadn't lost a tee shot on 11 and lost an approach on 18. That one was the right distance but I pushed it and it hit the cart path and bounced into junk. 

I had a good day driving the ball, I didn't hit a lot of fairways and with the exception of one pulled 3 wood I can't complain.

Where I need the most work is with approach shots, I just can't make solid contact. It'll get there I just need a little more time to get back to right. Between the foot injury and cold weather I'm also having to relearn yardages because I'm losing a bit of distance. 

Short game overall was decent, I flubbed a couple of chips and had a couple of terrible putts. 

I'm just happy to be out on the course. 

Glad to hear you got out to the course again. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

2 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Glad to hear you got out to the course again. 

Thanks Josh! I've gotten in three nine hole rounds in the last week since I've been on vacation and have no plans to stop. I missed too much during the peak season and am thankful my wife is encouraging me to go. 

How did I play today? Well like crap with some really rotten luck. Clipped the top of a palm tree and watched the ball disappear into the ball of growth at the base of the fronds and NOT COME OUT! 

Lost ball, 2 strokes.  Two holes later ball is falling nicely to the edge of the green which is on the edge of a pond. We all here an audible crack as the ball hits the ground and leaped out into the water.  On the back on a slippery slopy green I putted a down hiller. Good putt but snuck past the hole and looked to slow to a stop a few inches below the hole. Except it didn't. A fifteen foot come backer which I missed.  

Then with 5 holes to go and my game coming along nicely, 4 pars in a row, my right calf started to cramp and I am walking.  I limped along for a bit then got a ride from one of my foursome.  

Yeah I was glad to get home and put this day behind me. 

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

Beautiful weather in the PNW today. It was almost 60° and sunny, so had to get out.

Hole 1 was rough, hit my tee shot into a hill with terrible drainage and it was a mud pit. Not much are for relief either. Ended up duffing two wedge shots and got a Triple.

Turned it on after that and ended the front with 6 pars and a 41.

The back was not so kind to me. Had a snowman after an errant tee shot and terrible approach. Had 4 par putts lip out. That led to a 49 on the back.

Overall, I am very pleased with how I played today. I felt extremely confident in my shots, minus a few bad misses. The driver has been working well for me, it’s very saturated right now so it’s all carry off the tee. 

IMG_7368.png

IMG_7369.png

IMG_7581.jpeg

Edited by No3PuttLaLa

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

45 minutes ago, EnderinAZ said:

How did I play today? Well like crap with some really rotten luck. Clipped the top of a palm tree and watched the ball disappear into the ball of growth at the base of the fronds and NOT COME OUT! 

Lost ball, 2 strokes.  Two holes later ball is falling nicely to the edge of the green which is on the edge of a pond. We all here an audible crack as the ball hits the ground and leaped out into the water.  On the back on a slippery slopy green I putted a down hiller. Good putt but snuck past the hole and looked to slow to a stop a few inches below the hole. Except it didn't. A fifteen foot come backer which I missed.  

Then with 5 holes to go and my game coming along nicely, 4 pars in a row, my right calf started to cramp and I am walking.  I limped along for a bit then got a ride from one of my foursome.  

Yeah I was glad to get home and put this day behind me. 

tough round for sure, especially getting a cramp

committed to performance excellence

Played a sim round at the Irish links course Lahinch last night with the wind settings turned up 💨. Was a tough round, was at times a 3 club wind with the ball going absolutely no where. Ended up with a 97 (49 front, 48 back).

That being said, Lahinch might have one of the coolest holes I’ve played yet. Hole #5 is a completely blind par 3 where you just have to hit it over this mound and hope you got the number right. Hopefully one day I can play this in person!

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)

-TJ

19 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

No it wasn't beautiful here in the PNW today!!!!!!  There's more to PNW than Seattle.  It was 37º when we teed off at 10:30 with dense fog all day.  Our #1 hole... the trees on the right are about 100y off the tee...

IMG_1918.jpeg.7283c75f8afef9b930a6da7817519276.jpeg

Played poorly. Shot 41/41 with a string of too many bogey-par-bogey-par-bogey-par holes in a row.  Driver was overall pretty decent, but couldn't hit my FW and had several 3-putts which is rare for me... just couldn't get the speed and line matched up with the flat light from the fog.

No real highlights except I did pull off a flop shot from a tight, wet fairway lie with my 60º from 25y... with the pin on the front of the green on a downslope.  Ball stopped within 3 feet for a par save.

Haha sorry @Kenny B! It’s been mild so far on this side of the mountains. Not rubbing it in… but I’ll trade the weather for your 41/41!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

10 hours ago, revkev said:

The good news is that I saw every one of my shots. Things look so radically different - it’s going to take a while to adjust. My putting was outstanding and chipping/pitching reasonable 

Chipping and pitching reasonable after a long layoff. I would call that a successful day in and of itself!

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos: