Testers Announced! Stix Golf Sets ×

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

What Are Your Hurdles/Excuses For Not Practicing?
Work, time, kids, family, travel or whatever else. What is it that makes being able to practice for you difficult?
Premium Driver Shaft or New Driver?
I am currently gaming the Callaway Rogue ST LS driver. I was "fit" to the driver two years ago. I put that in quotations because I had never been fit for a driver before, and basically, the only thi…
7 wood fever anyone?
Hey guys, what is your favorite 7 fairway wood and why? Wanting something super easy to hit.     I love my Frankenstein cobra f8 5/6 wood head with a 7 wood shaft. Myself and two buddies sw…

Testers Wanted!

Bridgestone Tour B Mindset Golf Balls
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Wanted! Yes, we have more golf balls for you to test! This Testers Wanted opportunity from Bridgestone has a bit of a twist with the inclusion of the official MyGolfSpy data partner…
48 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Edel Array Putters . 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Custom Fitting At Its Finest At the heart of Edel's brand is custom fitting. This is especially true with their putters, as their fitting carts host most options with the available “modular…
True Stroke Putting Trainer - 2024 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy_BEN
Testers Announced! This training aid was created by Brian Tennyson, the founder of LEAN LOCK putters. While this training aid may seem simple on the surface, it packs a wealth of options an…
Star Grips - 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! One of the most overlooked items on a golf club is the grip. Yet it is our single connection point to the golf club and shaft. Star Grips is not as well-known as some of the b…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

MGS Forum Member VCT Cup Tournament - Round 2
GolfSpy_BEN
MGS Forum Member VCT Cup Tournament Round 2 And then there were four. Congrats to the flight winners on a tremendous week of play! The rules remain unchanged from last week an…

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT