Sign in to follow this  
Hula Rock

NIKE Method Prototype 006, released to the "public"

I wouldn't pay $450 for anything Nike.

fair enough........  I would and will.....  :)

• Like 1

Good luck there's only 1000 and TGW had a glitch on their site and theirs have already been sold. I'll be trying to buy one tomorrow

The late P.T. Barnum summed it all up when he said "there is a sucker born every minute" but hey it's their money. Not condemming anyone in fact I have an 003 that I am sorta fond of

I like it....but unfortunately do not have $450 to throw down.

Will have to settle for something else, like my Method Drone putter that only cost me $75.

• Like 1

Love this putter. The hype has been years in the making. Kind of cool that they are keeping it limited for now. Keep the buzz going, Maybe in 2016 it'll show up in the stock line-up

Luck is not a factor, I will have one :)

You buy one when they went up early on TGW on accident too? I'm gonna be on tomorrow trying to score a second one.

Love this putter. The hype has been years in the making. Kind of cool that they are keeping it limited for now. Keep the buzz going, Maybe in 2016 it'll show up in the stock line-up

Won't be a stock offering. Not like this one. These require too much hand work on rolling the bumpers and top line to be able to mass produce in a CNC to get the look from address right. I could see a similar cast one maybe

I know 2 guys on WRX got free ones. The guy that started the thread and got all of this started and one other guy that has been extremely active in the twitter campaign

So I missed out on this release and the order I placed a few days ago when it went up early? Got a cancellation email... Yeah... Tweet Nike for over a year about releasing this putter and then flippers all buy it out and those that helped get it released don't get it at all... I hope everyone that flips one wrecks their car and has to spend every dime on the repairs

• Like 4

So I missed out on this release and the order I placed a few days ago when it went up early? Got a cancellation email... Yeah... Tweet Nike for over a year about releasing this putter and then flippers all buy it out and those that helped get it released don't get it at all... I hope everyone that flips one wrecks their car and has to spend every dime on the repairs

LMAO! Sorry for your loss Rookie.