Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

50 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I know you know. Peter Malnati's irons:

Titleist T200 (4),  T150  (5),  T100 (6-9)

True Temper AMT Tour White S400

Sure do...and I really love how he plays the AMT...

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

On 10/16/2023 at 10:02 PM, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Definitely thinking about this, but not likely to act on it any time soon

IMG_1471.jpeg

Although, tomorrow is a new day and there’s no telling what it might bring…

I'm not sure what your situation or points of consideration are, but I went there and did this....

A couple notes:

• It is a specialty club for me and i don't use it a ton simply because I don't find myself in a situation requiring it often (but it is fun at the range)  
  • I have the 3 iron and it is long--220+ so it competes with the 5 wood
  • If I am not hitting my fairway woods well (which sometimes happens and I need to "recalibrate" this gets more action.  I also do like to have options at the top end--flight required, lie, and how well I am hitting what....
  • I got mine with the Project X-RDX Red.   It flies higher than I expected (i think it was designed this way) so I do have it lofted down and am considering reshafting
  • I don't get along with hybrids and this fits that spot well as the 5 iron is my 200 club and this thing or the 5 wood is next
  • I wanted a lower flight, more roll club and if i am fortunate to control the trajectory it will roll well (more than the 5 wood)
  • I don't know that I have successfully hit and stuck a green with it--i know i hit and skipped off the back a couple times and I have been off line in a bunker a couple times, but that was not really what I wanted it for
  • A playing partner of mine has tried it a few times on 200 yard Par 3s but preferred his hybrid.   He doesn't hit his long irons well and doesn't have the same speed and distance so he was a no thanks.
  • Driver- image.png.e24a2409101bd1ac07c78edcf8303773.png G430 Max 10K -9* -Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6-X 
  • Fairway - -:titleist-small: TSr2 15*  3 Wood Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0 Gen 4
  • Fairway - image.png.48336341476630da4be4ad7cac012b8a.png- TSr2 18*  5 Wood Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0 Gen 4
  • UDI- :ping-small:- iCrossover Utility Driving 3 iron Project X HZRDUS Red 6.0 sometimes  :Sub70: -699 Pro 4 -22* Driving Iron UST Proforce V2 Stiff
  • Irons- :srixon-small:- ZX4 MK II 5-7, Srixon ZX5 8-P Nippon Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 X-Stiff
  • Wedges-  :cleveland-small:- RTX Zip Core 50*, 54* Nippon Modus 3 Wedge, 58* True Temper Dynamic Gold S400
  • Putter- :EVNROLL: - ER5v Short Slant
  • Ball-  Bridgestone Tour B X
  • Bag- :ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

One length irons and a short hybrid. 

The OL hybrid was on sale and is on it's way, I found some one length iron heads on ebay for $10 each, all the same model but some are ladies and some are men's 6 - PW and SW.  I'll redo the paint fill anyway so it shouldn't matter.

I also came across some closeout shafts that should work with what the heads originally came with weight wise.  I'll be all in for less than $200 once I add grips and ferrules.  It should be a fun project.

Tour Edge Exotics

Cleveland

Odyssey

Two current things I'm thinking about:

1. Remote controlled motorized cart. Recently joined a club and love it. Cart isn't included so want to walk as much as possible. Course is extremely hilly so using a push cart is great, but feel like experience would be even more enjoyable not having to push. Stalking FB marketplace for deals because can't drop $1k+ on one
  2. Shot scope of some sort. Love data, concerned a bit about getting overwhelmed with thinking about it on the course. Think as I'm able to play more consistently, it could help a lot with my game. 

Driver: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi2 9.0* w/ Tensei blue stiff shaft // 3 Wood: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi3 15* Tensei white stiff shaft

Hybrid: default_taylormade-small.jpg.e85cafcb95032f919dfafeb5fd18ac1e.jpg GAPR Hi 3h

Irons: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg T300 4-PW + 48* & 53*w/ KBS tour stiff

Wedge: default_cleveland-small.jpg.5931429dde47ec5093bb94bc9d38f8b5.jpg CBX2 58*10

Putter: KS1

Ball: Srixon Z-star // Bag: default_ping-small.jpg.2da16be6ff3360b3177f4439c6c6288b.jpg DLX

59 minutes ago, Curtis Atkinson said:

1. Shot scope of some sort. Love data, concerned a bit about getting overwhelmed with thinking about it on the course. Think as I'm able to play more consistently, it could help a lot with my game. 

Think of it this way,  the data is more about understanding your game and learning. what to work on during practice and not about what to do on the course. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, bekgolf said:

I found some one length iron heads on ebay for $10 each, all the same model but some are ladies and some are men's 6 - PW and SW.  I'll redo the paint fill anyway so it shouldn't matter.

No idea about those but sometimes the head weight between mens vs ladies club heads can differ... If you have a digital scale you may want to double check them when you get them?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Rapsodo or Garmin. I am thinking about a launch monitor but will use it at the range. I will be using range balls. I like the cameras in the Rapsodo but you have to use the special balls for spin. Garmin does spin but isn't as accurate. My main concerns aren't spin. I want launch angle, angle of attack, club head positioning and that sort of data. I may be building a shed for a future simulator, but not in the budget. Thoughts?

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

On 3/21/2024 at 9:10 PM, Samuel09152 said:

There has been a lot on my mind lately. The ghost golf bag is one (I’d love the MGS one but will have to save money. I can’t manage it right now), another is irons mine ( currently working on getting mine fixed), the Motocaddy is on my mind also, and some Qi10 woods!

Just got the M7 remote and I couldn't recommend it enough. Its been great so far, and I play hilly courses.

KJ

6 hours ago, Erin B said:

Rapsodo or Garmin. I am thinking about a launch monitor but will use it at the range. I will be using range balls. I like the cameras in the Rapsodo but you have to use the special balls for spin. Garmin does spin but isn't as accurate. My main concerns aren't spin. I want launch angle, angle of attack, club head positioning and that sort of data. I may be building a shed for a future simulator, but not in the budget. Thoughts?

Check out the MGS .. main site .. testing - they've looked at those models, and others in that price range, and they offer a lot of evaluation and metrics to help you decide...

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

7 hours ago, Erin B said:

I faced that choice and I went with Garmin: Both have a subscription, but without the $200 a year for Rapsodo you lose a lot of functionality. You pay for some things that Garmin does for free. And you still need the special Callaway RPT balls. The $99 Garmin subscription largely gets me access to Home Tee Hero -- which means I can play sim rounds on 43,000 courses. That's worth the hundo right there. Practice on the courses I'll play in Scotland in July? They're all available. Pebble Beach? Yup. Augusta? Yup. This week's course on the PGA Tour? That too.

I would like accurate spin numbers too in my quest for more carry on my drives, and I'll probably cough up for the RCT balls soon. But I don't have to have them.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

not necessarily thinking of something new, but struggling with my putters. bouncing back and forth between my tri-hot seven, and my triple wide. but I also have a toulon chicago that I would LOVE to put into play regularly (it was a gift custom/personalized) but I can bring myself to do it every round. 

maybe I should pick the Chicago and get rid of the others 🤔

Driver - Callaway ParadymX

3, 5, 7 woods - Callaway ParadymX

Irons - Callaway ParadymX 

Wedges - Jaws RAW 54°, 58°

Putter - Odyssey Tri-Hot 5k Seven DB

Ball - Chrome Soft X LS

13 minutes ago, davidhibler said:

not necessarily thinking of something new, but struggling with my putters. bouncing back and forth between my tri-hot seven, and my triple wide. but I also have a toulon chicago that I would LOVE to put into play regularly (it was a gift custom/personalized) but I can bring myself to do it every round. 

maybe I should pick the Chicago and get rid of the others 🤔

You won't known unless you try it.

And I understand the sentimental value to it, but also remember,  if you don't use it,⁸ one day someone else will.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 hour ago, ILMgolfnut said:

I faced that choice and I went with Garmin: Both have a subscription, but without the $200 a year for Rapsodo you lose a lot of functionality. You pay for some things that Garmin does for free. And you still need the special Callaway RPT balls. The $99 Garmin subscription largely gets me access to Home Tee Hero -- which means I can play sim rounds on 43,000 courses. That's worth the hundo right there. Practice on the courses I'll play in Scotland in July? They're all available. Pebble Beach? Yup. Augusta? Yup. This week's course on the PGA Tour? That too.

I would like accurate spin numbers too in my quest for more carry on my drives, and I'll probably cough up for the RCT balls soon. But I don't have to have them.

That’s where I was leaning. Have you used your phone to video? If so, how’s that work? That’s the one thing that I like more about the Rapsodo, the cameras.

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

11 hours ago, Curtis Atkinson said:

1. Remote controlled motorized cart. Recently joined a club and love it. Cart isn't included so want to walk as much as possible. Course is extremely hilly so using a push cart is great, but feel like experience would be even more enjoyable not having to push. Stalking FB marketplace for deals because can't drop $1k+ on one
  2. Shot scope of some sort. Love data, concerned a bit about getting overwhelmed with thinking about it on the course. Think as I'm able to play more consistently, it could help a lot with my game. 

Look at Alphard V2. Depending on your push cart it can convert it to a remote control motorized cart. https://alphardgolf.com/collections/frontpage/products/club-booster-v2?msclkid=7ba906564b5e1ee3f94f60529fa49ea9

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

11 hours ago, Curtis Atkinson said:

I have a batcaddy remote.  Recently picked it up during a black Friday sale, if you look at their site they have frequent sales, if someone who is an owner like myself put your email address in it's a 10% off voucher for you and points for me if you purchase.

I golf a hilly course and because the holes are stretched out among housing it's about a 5 mile walk.  I haven't ran out of battery yet and all hills are climbable even in wet and muddy winter.

IRRC I'm into it $850 which isn't too bad.  That's with an extended range lithium battery and dual motor setup.  If I was to do it again I would of bought the MGI Zip Navigator Costco had on sale for $1250 black Friday special.  It uses a gyroscope which helps for tracking on sidehills and looks a little better made than the X3 Remote I purchased.  IIRC it also has follow mode which my Batcaddy doesn't.

The important thing is that it works well and it's fun being out walking again but not pulling or pushing up and down hills.  I'm just walking and clicking a remote.

Tour Edge Exotics

Cleveland

Odyssey

I have a the Lag shot 7i sitting in my bag and I can’t wait to try it out! Have heard some good things about it! 

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

12 hours ago, Erin B said:

Look at Alphard V2. Depending on your push cart it can convert it to a remote control motorized cart. https://alphardgolf.com/collections/frontpage/products/club-booster-v2?msclkid=7ba906564b5e1ee3f94f60529fa49ea9

Yeah I've looked into these some. I do have a nitron that it would fit. Hesitations are putting it on a push cart that's a couple years old and given the terrain, I'm not positive my push cart + that would be a sufficient combo. 

Driver: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi2 9.0* w/ Tensei blue stiff shaft // 3 Wood: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi3 15* Tensei white stiff shaft

Hybrid: default_taylormade-small.jpg.e85cafcb95032f919dfafeb5fd18ac1e.jpg GAPR Hi 3h

Irons: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg T300 4-PW + 48* & 53*w/ KBS tour stiff

Wedge: default_cleveland-small.jpg.5931429dde47ec5093bb94bc9d38f8b5.jpg CBX2 58*10

Ball: Srixon Z-star // Bag: default_ping-small.jpg.2da16be6ff3360b3177f4439c6c6288b.jpg DLX

11 hours ago, bekgolf said:

I have a batcaddy remote.  Recently picked it up during a black Friday sale, if you look at their site they have frequent sales, if someone who is an owner like myself put your email address in it's a 10% off voucher for you and points for me if you purchase.

I golf a hilly course and because the holes are stretched out among housing it's about a 5 mile walk.  I haven't ran out of battery yet and all hills are climbable even in wet and muddy winter.

IRRC I'm into it $850 which isn't too bad.  That's with an extended range lithium battery and dual motor setup.  If I was to do it again I would of bought the MGI Zip Navigator Costco had on sale for $1250 black Friday special.  It uses a gyroscope which helps for tracking on sidehills and looks a little better made than the X3 Remote I purchased.  IIRC it also has follow mode which my Batcaddy doesn't.

The important thing is that it works well and it's fun being out walking again but not pulling or pushing up and down hills.  I'm just walking and clicking a remote.

Appreciate the tip on batcaddy. I've seen those but haven't seen anyone talk about actually having one. The Navigator AT from Costco seems like it would be the ideal fit for my situation. Good to know it might go on sale for Black Friday. 

And amen. Had a buddy say he'd make fun of me for being too young to use those and I was like "Why wouldn't I want to make it more enjoyable?!"

4 minutes ago, Curtis Atkinson said:

Yeah I've looked into these some. I do have a nitron that it would fit. Hesitations are putting it on a push cart that's a couple years old and given the terrain, I'm not positive my push cart + that would be a sufficient combo. 

I bought a new push cart from Costco because I had the same thoughts. I purchased the caddytek V8 with the front swivel wheel so it could steer easier. I am on my third year with this setup. Still works great. I got the caddytek on sale so if you think about going this rout look for a sale. I have not been disappointed at all. 

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

5 minutes ago, Curtis Atkinson said:

Appreciate the tip on batcaddy. I've seen those but haven't seen anyone talk about actually having one. The Navigator AT from Costco seems like it would be the ideal fit for my situation. Good to know it might go on sale for Black Friday. 

And amen. Had a buddy say he'd make fun of me for being too young to use those and I was like "Why wouldn't I want to make it more enjoyable?!"

I almost bought the batcaddy. I decided on the Alphard because I had a cart (which I upgraded to the caddytek V8) and it was the cheaper option. Nothing wrong with the batcaddy though. I know people that have one. And youth should have nothing to do with enjoying golf more by not having to push or carry a bag. I think Alphard does a similar discount as batcaddy for new recommended customers, but I'd have to check. Whatever you choose will make your round more enjoyable and that's all that matters.

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

7 minutes ago, Curtis Atkinson said:

One cool thing BC did was they bought my old (one of, I kept one just in case) push cart, a caddy tec from Costco.  They sent a shipping label and paid me $50 once they got it.

Bat Caddy has a generous rewards program though referrals and reviews that gets free merchandise to customers.  Among the things I've added are a rain cover, hanging bag (kinda like a cart purse), remote hanger, and other things I can't think of.

Tour Edge Exotics

Cleveland

Odyssey

8 minutes ago, Curtis Atkinson said:

I have the Zip Navigator (non AT) and love it. Asked for a basic push cart for my birthday last year and my Father-In-Law likes to take everything to the extreme and that showed up at my doorstep but a a Father's Day gift "from my kids". It handles every bump and hill on the course just fine but I'd imagine the AT is a little more stable with the wider front wheel base.

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

13 hours ago, Rob Person said:

You won't known unless you try it.

And I understand the sentimental value to it, but also remember,  if you don't use it,⁸ one day someone else will.

great point. I'm going to put it in the bag for my next few rounds and see how I feel about it. 

Driver - Callaway ParadymX

3, 5, 7 woods - Callaway ParadymX

Irons - Callaway ParadymX 

Wedges - Jaws RAW 54°, 58°

Putter - Odyssey Tri-Hot 5k Seven DB

Ball - Chrome Soft X LS

8 minutes ago, BreakfastBall15 said:

I have the Zip Navigator (non AT) and love it. Asked for a basic push cart for my birthday last year and my Father-In-Law likes to take everything to the extreme and that showed up at my doorstep but a a Father's Day gift "from my kids". It handles every bump and hill on the course just fine but I'd imagine the AT is a little more stable with the wider front wheel base.

I might need to start dropping some hints around the in-laws...

I was close to scooping a zip AT for $550 from FB marketplace but couldn't set up the 7 hour round trip in time😂

19 minutes ago, Erin B said:

I almost bought the batcaddy. I decided on the Alphard because I had a cart (which I upgraded to the caddytek V8) and it was the cheaper option. Nothing wrong with the batcaddy though. I know people that have one. And youth should have nothing to do with enjoying golf more by not having to push or carry a bag. I think Alphard does a similar discount as batcaddy for new recommended customers, but I'd have to check. Whatever you choose will make your round more enjoyable and that's all that matters.

Here’s a video of my daughter’s jealousy oh, and the Alphard @Curtis Atkinson

Edited by Erin B

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

5 minutes ago, Curtis Atkinson said:

I might need to start dropping some hints around the in-laws...

I was close to scooping a zip AT for $550 from FB marketplace but couldn't set up the 7 hour round trip in time😂

Hey it might work! 😂

That's a heck of a price but the 7 hour round trip is for sure a deal breaker.

I will say the one thing about the Zip is you absolutely need a cart bag with a somewhat wide base or else it will be wobbling around the entire round

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

36 minutes ago, Erin B said:

Here’s a video of my daughter’s jealousy oh, and the Alphard @Curtis Atkinson

IMG_3792.mov 61.42 MB · 0 downloads

Love it. I do like the ability to put it on whatever cart you have, which in theory, allows for the ability to switch it up if you need something more stable. I also saw the sidekick was dropping soon, which will be interesting to see how well that works as that also feels like a bit of a game changer

41 minutes ago, BreakfastBall15 said:

Hey it might work! 😂

That's a heck of a price but the 7 hour round trip is for sure a deal breaker.

I will say the one thing about the Zip is you absolutely need a cart bag with a somewhat wide base or else it will be wobbling around the entire round

Yeah I trying to pitch the person selling it on meeting to make it around 4 round trip for me, but they got a local buyer. I do have a DLX bag that I love so I think that would work well.