Got Problems?

ole gray

Well, I have been fighting low grade fevers for a week, so finally got tested at the VA..............positive. Now I am quarantined

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
That stinks! I hope you recover quickly.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

15 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Well, I have been fighting low grade fevers for a week, so finally got tested at the VA..............positive. Now I am quarantined

Foz hang in there. 3 of us in our family are finally getting through it. The best things we were able to do is to make sure you can either get out and walk around the house or inside the house for 30-60 minutes everyday.  The walking helped the lungs big time, the progression of the virus, and made us feel better. If you lose appetite, make sure you keep eating 3 square meals even if it’s just a little bite. And Tylenol is your friend and worked every time to keep the fever managed.   This virus acts very strangely and hit us in ebbs and flows.   My dad had a low fever for 17 days and is getting better. I’m going on day 8 but getting better.  I hope it doesn’t hold you as long as it did us, but prayers up for a quick recovery! 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I hope you have a quick and full recovery Foz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Halo XL 5i-DW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:EVNROLL: ER5 
:maxfli: Tour S

Damn, this is nuts!
Hang in there, get better and back out on the course

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

sorry to hear about this;  take care of yourself!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Oh great, just going thru emails/Texts and one of our Wednesday group was exposed and that was from a Monday Group guy who tested positive.
I don’t remember any direct contact last week w those guys.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Get well soon

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Dam, that sucks. Take care of yourself and get well soon. The golf course will still be there. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:vice: Irons, Vice VGI01 Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex (6 - PW)

:vice: VGW01, 50 Degree. Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex, 

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

Putter, Sacks Parente Drac Center Shafted 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

I'm not sure why I haven't seen this thread for awhile, but dang... so many problems!!  

Sorry to hear about your dad @kardboard.kid; our prayers go out to your dad and your family.  Stay positive and fight!

3 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Hope it's a mild case Foz; get better quickly.  

We have a friend that we occasionally play golf with.  She had a low fever and headache; tested positive, but retested 8 days later and it was negative.  Her husband tested negative the entire time.  Strange.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Hope you feel better quickly

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

18 hours ago, fozcycle said:

That sucks. Hope you come through it quickly mate.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

34 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Thanks much, I may have turned a corner today as my fever broke. How did I know? Woke up with my bedsheets soaked...lol

First day with normal temps in two weeks. Using the VA telehealth daily calls to log temp. Zpac & prednisone working to keep breathing clear, but still shallow.

Hopefully you've turned the corner and are on the road to recovery. I hate hearing you got sick, Foz. Take care of yourself and get well soon. 

Thanks much, I may have turned a corner today as my fever broke. How did I know? Woke up with my bedsheets soaked...lol

First day with normal temps in two weeks. Using the VA telehealth daily calls to log temp. Zpac & prednisone working to keep breathing clear, but still shallow.

Hang in there, sounds like you got it in check.

Rick

Left Hand, 

this maddening... I am apoplectic.

tried to renew my MA license but apparently 25 years ago (1995) I got a ticket for speeding in Daytona Beach (hey: I was 23!) that I neglected to pay when I lived in Georgia. 
GA flagged my license a long time ago but it never showed up until now.
The FL ticket was dismissed 5 years ago but GA still has me as a "Problem Driver" in the system.
So what does MA do?
They  *suspend* my license. Not only can I not renew, now I can't even drive and I have to pay 100 to remove the suspension and then 50 to renew for a ticket that was dismissed 5 years ago.
So I have to call FL to fax (yes, people still use fax machines) the dismissal to GA who I then have to pay a fee to in order to remove the flag in the system and then call MA to remove suspension so I can renew my license.

All for a ticket that is 25 years old for going 10 miles over the speed limit that was dismissed and closed 5 years ago.

I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

1 hour ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

tried to renew my MA license but apparently 25 years ago (1995) I got a ticket for speeding in Daytona Beach (hey: I was 23!) that I neglected to pay when I lived in Georgia. 
The FL ticket was dismissed 5 years ago but GA still has me as a "Problem Driver" in the system.
So what does MA do?
They  *suspend* my license. Not only can I not renew, now I can't even drive and I have to pay 100 to remove the suspension and then 50 to renew for a ticket that was dismissed 5 years ago.
So I have to call FL to fax (yes, people still use fax machines) the dismissal to GA who I then have to pay a fee to in order to remove the flag in the system and then call MA to remove suspension so I can renew my license.

All for a ticket that is 25 years old for going 10 miles over the speed limit that was dismissed and closed 5 years ago.

I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.

Holy sh*t, bureaucracy at it's worst😱.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

So what does MA do?

I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.

The absolute worst! I was not the most responsible back in the day (3 license suspensions) and drove across the country with no license at the time.....is that an option for you?

but seriously sucks and MA is ridiculous gotta get their dime out of the deal

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

25 years.....Isn't there a statute of limitations on a speeding ticket?!?!?!?!?!  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

6 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

So what does MA do?

I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.

That's ridiculous! I would be livid. Best of luck to you sorting it out, sounds like a lot of hoops to have to jump through for something that old. 

6 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

So what does MA do?

I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.

You haven't renewed your license in 25 years!!  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

So what does MA do?
I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.

I can’t comment without going on a rant about things like this that happen in some of these states.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Looks like I cost my company $3k 🤬

Don't want to get into details in case there's some legal action involved, all I'm gonna say is that some unscrupulous companies are getting really good about faking an online presence when it comes to trade show & expo bookings. I fell for one earlier this year and I'm extremely PO'd with myself right now. That wasn't a call I wanted to make to our COO, thankfully he was very understanding. I like to think I'm fairly savvy when it comes to sniffing stuff out on the Internet (right @Golfspy_CG2 🤣) but I fell for this one. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a large amount of money to our owners, it's more the principle of the matter... and the fact that I got taken. 

6 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Looks like I cost my company $3k 🤬

Don't want to get into details in case there's some legal action involved, all I'm gonna say is that some unscrupulous companies are getting really good about faking an online presence when it comes to trade show & expo bookings. I fell for one earlier this year and I'm extremely PO'd with myself right now. That wasn't a call I wanted to make to our COO, thankfully he was very understanding. I like to think I'm fairly savvy when it comes to sniffing stuff out on the Internet (right @Golfspy_CG2 🤣) but I fell for this one. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a large amount of money to our owners, it's more the principle of the matter... and the fact that I got taken. 

Hopefully  you get to use this when the time comes to that place that did that... 🙂

D5199D88-CA34-40FC-860E-72B6E300B695.gif

Driver: Callway Rogue St Triple Diamond 9*

2 HY: Mizuno STZ 230 16* (set to 13.75)

2 Iron: Taylormade UDI 17*

Irons: 2019 Titleist T100S 3-PW

Wedges: Vokey SM6 54* and SM9 48* / Taylormade MG3 TW 56*

Putter: PING Anser 

Ball: Pro V1

Bag: Jones 

2 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Hopefully  you get to use this when the time comes to that place that did that... 🙂

D5199D88-CA34-40FC-860E-72B6E300B695.gif

I've got a paper trail that our Accounting dept now has and I'm sure will be sent up the chain. I'm not letting this one go. Based on some quick Googling, I'm not alone in wanting some resolution with these people.

36 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

I've got a paper trail that our Accounting dept now has and I'm sure will be sent up the chain. I'm not letting this one go. Based on some quick Googling, I'm not alone in wanting some resolution with these people.

I see this all the time. I do a lot of shows. Only go direct and book your own hotels. Sure enough somehow they get the attendee list and the contact of the person who booked the event. Then they start calling to give you great hotel deals near by if you pay in full upfront. I heard to many people complain of getting to the hotel and they have no reservations. These criminals are good at this. 

1 minute ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I see this all the time. I do a lot of shows. Only go direct and book your own hotels. Sure enough somehow they get the attendee list and the contact of the person who booked the event. Then they start calling to give you great hotel deals near by if you pay in full upfront. I heard to many people complain of getting to the hotel and they have no reservations. These criminals are good at this. 

I've been booking shows globally for the past 5+ years and we do a lot of the bigger tech shows (Datacentre World, GITEX, IT Expo, etc.) and I wanted to look into some new-to-us local domestic shows so this was my first, and thankfully last, experience with this "company". We always book our own travel and lodging, especially since a lot of shows also involve meetings with vendors, resellers, etc. 

2 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

I've been booking shows globally for the past 5+ years and we do a lot of the bigger tech shows (Datacentre World, GITEX, IT Expo, etc.) and I wanted to look into some new-to-us local domestic shows so this was my first, and thankfully last, experience with this "company". We always book our own travel and lodging, especially since a lot of shows also involve meetings with vendors, resellers, etc. 

I'm surprised that you still have shows to go to. Most of the ones I go to have been canceled or postponed. I got one today that is changing to be virtual.  They want you to have a virtual booth. I have no clue how that would work.

2 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I'm surprised that you still have shows to go to. Most of the ones I go to have been canceled or postponed. I got one today that is changing to be virtual.  They want you to have a virtual booth. I have no clue how that would work.

Right now, we don't - GITEX is technically still on but we decided to push our money to next year, and send materials to a reseller in the region who is going to have their own booth and promote us. Everything else has been made virtual or pushed to 2021/2022. Being made virtual is what got me started with wanting a refund from this new expo company since we were going to be at a show in Boston and we didn't pay $3k for a crappy virtual event.