ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

I had to ask the guy in the office next to me.... I couldn't figure out what the blue stuff was the was appearing from behind our clouds. He tells me it is called "sky."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I had to ask the guy in the office next to me.... I couldn't figure out what the blue stuff was the was appearing from behind our clouds. He tells me it is called "sky."

Take a picture for the rest of us in the NE to see so we can pretend to be enjoying May 13th 🤣
  • Like 3

Today 5/15 was 99 at the range today.  Here is AZ we say it is a "dry heat" but still too damned hot.  Should be 15-20 degrees cooler this weekend when my next 18 are played.

I'm in Colorado Springs for the week on TAD for training. Was sunny and 80 here yesterday and supposed to be snowing by Thursday...

Even more crazy? We had a foot of snow overnight here in Co Springs.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well it stopped raining for most of the last 5 days but it went from mid 80s on Saturday to upper 50s yesterday, so temp didn't cooperate. Now for the long weekend it's going to be perfect temps in the 70s, but we are looking at better than 60% chance of thunderstorms through Monday...stop raining.

Take Dead Aim

• Like 1

The governor of Washington has declared a drought emergency for half the state.  A hot spring and a snowpack 50% of normal means that farmers may be in trouble this year irrigating crops.

Oh yeah... this same governor just approved studying the removal of 4 federal dams on the Snake River which provides water for irrigation and allows barge traffic from Idaho to the ocean.

So... do you like to play golf when it's 70º??  

Where is the Normal High Temperature 70º?

• Like 2

WOOO!!!

that is all.  

F7BF5D52-CAFB-4552-AD68-C3C3E461903E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Shankster said:

WOOO!!!

that is all.  

F7BF5D52-CAFB-4552-AD68-C3C3E461903E.jpeg

Warmer than here!  But nice weather ahead...

115466739_ScreenShot2019-05-24at9_22_23AM.thumb.png.3c5c0c953346d420cf82f8be32566e4e.png

• Like 1

Absolutely beautiful in Long Island for a change. Put the drag radials and the all out tune in the Hellcat today and went out and had fun. Found a Z01 and and Audi R8 to play with. Tried bating a Mustang but cooler heads prevailed on his part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

30 days has September, April, June and November. All the rest have 31 except f@“$&?!/$g March which is at 85 and counting! 😡

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Pug said:

30 days has September, April, June and November. All the rest have 31 except f@“$&?!/$g March which is at 85 and counting! 😡

4 more weeks and Spring will be over.  😉

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Can hardly wait for Junuary to arrive. 🤣

Edited by Pug
Added a pun.
  • Like 1

3 days ago we wore shorts for the first time - Mother Nature decided to play a joke on us so now it's back to the low 60's and lots of wind.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

3 days ago we wore shorts for the first time - Mother Nature decided to play a joke on us so now it's back to the low 60's and lots of wind. emoji35.png

Low 60’s? We’d kill for low 60’s. It was 35 here when I got up and only got to the low 40’s. Just heard we are in for a heat wave tomorrow before the deep freeze returns. Definitely living the polar vortex. 😱

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We have had over 60 tornados here in OK Since Monday. Had to jump in the bathtub with the wife and 8 month old tonight...tornado went right over my course. What a night lol #oklahoma

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy