Org Change: Reviews Read more... ×
MmmmmmBuddy

New bats. Driver to LW. Thanks Srixon.

I would say I am jealous, but that would be the biggest understatement in the world.

• Like 3

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! I sure hope they’re in the best looking bag on the market: a Srixon bag!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Great looking bag Nic!! 

Thanks Kenny!!

4 hours ago, romeopapazulu said:

Gorgeous!!

How did you end up choosing those Tensei Pro shafts? 

Was lucky enough to test them prior to ordering them.. The ball flight is flat..  I might need to dial the loft up for the winter, but I think I will love it in the summer, or at the coast.

Took them directly to the range for a short workout and a session of Hugo's Range Challenge.  My Range Challenge score was 19 at 10 yards wide.  I am pleased.

1 minute ago, PMookie said:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! I sure hope they’re in the best looking bag on the market: a Srixon bag!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You know it....

+1 for me too on this question. It's incredible the driver has Hand Crafted Hzrdous Black as a stock option. Was the Tensei Pro an upcharge and did you get to test it head to head against the Hzrdous?

Gorgeous!!
How did you end up choosing those Tensei Pro shafts? 

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

4 hours ago, gaussman1 said:

+1 for me too on this question. It's incredible the driver has Hand Crafted Hzrdous Black as a stock option. Was the Tensei Pro an upcharge and did you get to test it head to head against the Hzrdous?

I did. I am fortunate enough to be in a location where I can test just about every configuration that Srixon has. My sales rep was kind enough to bring out the Hrzdus Black version to my range, and I tested that vs my Ping G400 with Hrzdus Yellow. Then I went to my local shop and tested the Tensei CK Pro Orange and the Hrzdus Black.  Not even close for me. There is an upcharge for the Tensei, but I have no idea what it is.

I think that Srixon has a winner with this line this year.  I'm gonna try to get out on the course today and play a few...

• Like 5

I did. I am fortunate enough to be in a location where I can test just about every configuration that Srixon has. My sales rep was kind enough to bring out the Hrzdus Black version to my range, and I tested that vs my Ping G400 with Hrzdus Yellow. Then I went to my local shop and tested the Tensei CK Pro Orange and the Hrzdus Black.  Not even close for me. There is an upcharge for the Tensei, but I have no idea what it is.

I think that Srixon has a winner with this line this year.  I'm gonna try to get out on the course today and play a few...
Wow man congrats. That's perfect

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MmmmmmBuddy said:

Took them directly to the range for a short workout and a session of Hugo's Range Challenge.  My Range Challenge score was 19 at 10 yards wide.  I am pleased.

19?!?!?  Don't you only have 13 clubs?  Do you just keep cycling through?

6 hours ago, MmmmmmBuddy said:

So you are saying you'll have a G400 in the classifieds soon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, romeopapazulu said:

19?!?!?  Don't you only have 13 clubs?  Do you just keep cycling through?

So you are saying you'll have a G400 in the classifieds soon?

Hugo's Range Challenge works like this...

A second range challenge was created by a dear friend of mine (and serious player) Mr. Hugo Dobson. Again, you’re allowed 40 golf balls to see if you can complete this challenge.

Set up: Pick a 15 yard wide target on your golf range. Make it 10 yards wide if you’re feeling cocky and 5 yards wide if you like feeling pain.

Begin with the shortest club in your bag (a wedge of some sort) and aim to land the ball within your target area. Once you achieved this, move onto your next shortest club (let’s say a PW). Follow this process until you finish the game with your driver.

14 clubs means 14 stages to complete. Mark how far you can get, by how many clubs you can get through with your 40 balls.

It too me 19 shots to clear 13 clubs at a 10 yard target.  (I am not that good).  

I think that I will be keeping the G400 for now.  It is never a bad idea to have a backup or 7.  

• Like 2