The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

2 hours ago, Javs said:

Well at the airport waiting to board our flight. Talk to you all in Jan. Happy Holidays to everyone and hope you all get new clubs for Christmas, ha ha

Enjoy the trip!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

3 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies on it's an amazing occasion when I post before Jason @sirchunksalot so I'm rocking it Sunday morning in WNY!  Aaaand now I'm not, good morning Jason! 🙋‍♂️   Yesterday Wreaths Across America was an awesome experience with so many volunteers in our newly established WNY National Cemetery that we only got to present 4 wreaths each to the grave markers in celebration of the life spent before passing on.  The photo is not the section we worked in.
20231216a.jpg.c613fe8ee7b3e823dffdf265a353bea1.jpg

One of my playing partners was there and suggested we get in a 9-hole round after we were done, he was not at all surprised I had my clubs in the vehicle and we went to Glen Oak GC home of the WNY PGA Headquarters where the pins are still in and they had 70 golfers play the course yesterday 🏌️‍♂️ all walking and the course is in great shape with amazingly fast greens for WNY in December.

PXL_20231216_202557399-01_edited.jpeg.a197049804dd14305520c2f16a4ff133.jpeg

PXL_20231216_204822056(2)-01_edited.jpeg.eb1e17264941557c48a387d5205e613e.jpeg

48 at our 2pm tee time and ready golf had us done and on the way home before 4pm.

Today is curling at noon and then onward to the rainy south for the week and glad to take my MGSpy friends with me in this thread and others as hopes are for more golf in the Piedmont.  Hope golf is a part of your day! ⛳

🎄

@EasyPutter just wanted to say thank you for your dedication to our Veterans! My dad was a WWII Vet, Purple Heart recipient and buried in a military cemetery.  Warms my heart to hear the great support by volunteers & placing Christmas wreaths at each grave!  Thank you and Thank you for your service! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Good luck with the makeover!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.