March Forum Member of the Month Prize Package

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

member-of-month-wdgolf.jpg

We're going to announce March's MyGolfSpy Forum Member of the Month at the end of this week. To build some anticipation (and yes to promote the prize a little bit more), we're revealing this months' prize package ahead of the announcement. While you'll have to wait until Friday to see who the winner is, here's what he's going to win.

Please join me in Congratulating our March Forum Member of the Month, WDGolf. Check out his prize package below. The official announcement can be found here.

bridgestone-balls-prize.jpg

6 Dozen Bridgestone Golf Balls (any ball from the current lineup)

Choosing the right golf ball for your game can make a dramatic difference in your performance on the golf course. For you to best harness the advanced science and research available today, we invite you to take the "Bridgestone Golf Challenge" and discover the best ball for you. Our winner will be fitted for a golf ball using Bridgestone's Online B-Fit Selection Guide (and of course Bridgestone's B-Fit Technicians are always available to assist). We do ask that this month's winner come back and tell everyone about his Bridgestone B-Fit experience.

Bridgestone Golf Website

gd-625-100-1.jpg

GolfDiscount.com – $25 Gift Card

Founded in 1995, GolfDiscount.com has long made superior customer service its number one priority. Serious commitment to our customers, combined with superior selection and aggressive pricing and benefits designed to lower prices, has allowed us to grow into a premier online destination for all things golf. Put us to the test for your next golf purchase, and let GolfDiscount.com show you a better way to do business.

GOLFDISCOUNT WEBSITE

mygolfspy_giveaway625x100.png

Full set of 13 Customized PUREgrips

Win 13 colored grips from PURE Grips, the only colored grips on the market not made from polymers, plastics and silicone. Made from the same proprietary rubber from which we make our black grips, every colored grip from PURE provides the identical combination of tackiness, durability, weather performance and feel that has made our grip such an outstanding choice. Plus, the colored grips even go on with the same tapeless installation.

PUREgrips WEBSITE

mgs-shirt-625-100-1.jpg

MyGolfSpy T-Shirt

This is the MyGolfSpy Tee that was founded back in 1999. The shirt designs have changed but the year has stayed the same. That year represents the year I decided to dedicate my career to the golf consumer. And my mission is just getting started! Hope you enjoy your new MGS shirt.

VISIT STORE

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

The pure grips look amazing, going to track down a distributor here in the UK

Stuart

Follow me on TWITTER @StuartRust81 or work @OTproshop

Currently in my bag;

Scotty Cameron Newport oil can

All my other clubs are up for sale in the Proshop

New clubs on Order

TaylorMade R1 Driver

RBZ 2 Fairway adjustable

RBZ 2 Hybrid adjustable

RocketBladez Tour

ATV wedges

Important note: The $25 gift card from Discount Golf is in addition to the 18% discount for MyGolfSpy members. That is pretty cool. Also I ordered a Titleist Visor and a Frogger Towel and some other stuff.

Callaway Driver came tonight after dark. If I had not already played 18 holes plus winning a 9 hole scramble I might be tempted to go back out, but can wait until tomorrow.

Driver:      :ping-small:  G425MAX 10.5° -1° Flat on Project X HZRDUS Yellow Handcrafted 65g

Fairway:   :ping-small:  G410 3 wood LST & 5  Wood Flat on :ping-small: Alta CB 65R

:ping-small:  G425MAX  7 & 9  Flat on :ping-small: Alta CB 65R

Hybrid:     :ping-small:  G425MAX  6 H Flat on :ping-small: Alta CB 65R

Irons:     :ping-small:  i 500 7-P on True Temper Dynamic Gold

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50°, 54° & 60° on True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge

Putter:    :cameron-small: Studio Style Newport 1.5

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1X :taylormade-small: TP5 

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  

Range Finder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated

Anyone play the yellow 330rx's yet?

I tried the RXS and hated them. I was 25 yards shorter because of driver spin but got the new driver today so I will give them another shot. A buddy of mine playes the e6 yellow. I hate the yellow balls. Out range uses yellow balls so I am programmed to ignore them. Today he rode in the cart with me, and he constantly had to give me directions to his ball. It was like I could not remember his ball was yellow.

Driver:      :ping-small:  G425MAX 10.5° -1° Flat on Project X HZRDUS Yellow Handcrafted 65g

Fairway:   :ping-small:  G410 3 wood LST & 5  Wood Flat on :ping-small: Alta CB 65R

:ping-small:  G425MAX  7 & 9  Flat on :ping-small: Alta CB 65R

Hybrid:     :ping-small:  G425MAX  6 H Flat on :ping-small: Alta CB 65R

Irons:     :ping-small:  i 500 7-P on True Temper Dynamic Gold

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50°, 54° & 60° on True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge

Putter:    :cameron-small: Studio Style Newport 1.5

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1X :taylormade-small: TP5 

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  

Range Finder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated

That's a terrific lokking prize package.....way to MygolfSpy!

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Really cool package for whomever the person is that gets this. I used to play the B330-S and loved the ball haven't tried the new one yet but want to. I stopped playing them in 2010 model didn't like it compared to the 2009 model.

Callaway Epic Max 12.0 (-1/N) @ 44.50" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 Stiff

Callaway Epic Speed 18.0* @ 42.75" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-8 Stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro 23.0* @ 40.00" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 HYB Stiff

Sub-70 639 Combo (5-P) w/ Nippon Modus 3 125 Stiff, Standard Length, Weak Lofts (27-47, 4* gaps)

Callaway MD5 Raw 51-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 55-13 X-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 59-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 63-09 C-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Golf Swing & Putting -- Bruce Rearick (Burnt Edges Consulting)

• SPY VIP

Sorry guys...GolfSpy X is on a little family vacation, and rather than ask him to interrupt it to make a banner, I'm going to hold off until Monday to announce the winner. The good news is, we know who it is.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Haha...congrats to the winner, great prize package, and the sponsors that support it are awesome, PURE GRIPs rule!! Golf Discount, you guys keep doing your thing, I visit your site more than TGW now!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

The balls look great, haven't tried any of the models yet but they are not widely stocked here in England but I am going to have to keep an eye for a fitting day

Also great prizes once again MGS

Stuart

Follow me on TWITTER @StuartRust81 or work @OTproshop

Currently in my bag;

Scotty Cameron Newport oil can

All my other clubs are up for sale in the Proshop

New clubs on Order

TaylorMade R1 Driver

RBZ 2 Fairway adjustable

RBZ 2 Hybrid adjustable

RocketBladez Tour

ATV wedges

• SPY VIP

The winner has been announced. See the 1st Post in the thread.

Congratulations WDGolf, enjoy the package and new stuff I want to hear about the golf balls mostly. Been wanting to try the new B330-S

Callaway Epic Max 12.0 (-1/N) @ 44.50" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 Stiff

Callaway Epic Speed 18.0* @ 42.75" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-8 Stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro 23.0* @ 40.00" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 HYB Stiff

Sub-70 639 Combo (5-P) w/ Nippon Modus 3 125 Stiff, Standard Length, Weak Lofts (27-47, 4* gaps)

Callaway MD5 Raw 51-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 55-13 X-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 59-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 63-09 C-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Golf Swing & Putting -- Bruce Rearick (Burnt Edges Consulting)

Congrats WD -- hit 'em long, straight and not too often! :D

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• SPY VIP

Almost never fails...no matter how active the eventual winner is on the forum, he basically disappears the day we announce he's won. Weird how that works.