Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

You win a shopping spree to your local golf shop but you can only pick 1(!) item free of charge... what is it?

StrokerAce

I put launch monitor but that seems to be a big no no.  It says one item, so does that mean a set of anything is out?  I'm happy with my current bag and don't know what I would choose really. I suppose I would take a 2 DI to replace my hybrid because it is starting to wear some. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

I was thinking of a 7 wood but decided to go big.....

A set of irons that I was fit for and hopefully the shafts that worked best were steelfiber!

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

20 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

Dave I hadn’t the thought of this. This is a great idea. I think I would join you and get a Stewart Q trolley!! This would be amazing 

Derek Lusk

6 minutes ago, Derek Lusk said:

Dave I hadn’t the thought of this. This is a great idea. I think I would join you and get a Stewart Q trolley!! This would be amazing 

Yeah, I have a QOD now, and I love it, but I understand that the Stewart is the top of the class for motorized trolleys.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

2 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

Yeah, I have a QOD now, and I love it, but I understand that the Stewart is the top of the class for motorized trolleys.

I currently have a Sun Mountain Micro Cart that I love but a motorized one would take it to a whole different level!

Derek Lusk

I think I’m going to have to go with a new set of the Mizuno irons or a L.A.B. Putter just to see what all the hype is about!

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

I told my wife about this thread and question and she said I should be going for a electric cart. I mentioned a box set previously and still want that to be the case if it was for them and not me, but I think I saw a new motocaddy coming soon so maybe that?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

If the shop doesn't sell FlightScope X3, hard choice would between either a fitted L.A.B. putter with an LA Golf shaft or a Paradym Triple Diamond driver.  I'm ok with the rest of my game bag.

Cobra LTDx LS (Hzrdus Smoke Black, S), Ping i3 (Recoil S), Cobra one length wedges (KBS Tour), L.A.B. DF 2.1 putter

This is a hard pick because so much I would want. I would probably ask if the have a GCquad or a Trackman. I want to update my sim without breaking the bank. So I’d probably start there. If that was a no because most don’t have them, I’d go with P790s! 

Samuel Hanvey 

A motorcaddy with the remote that makes the trolley follow you, or a Garmin R10. Got everything else I could want 😁😁

Ryan Gardiner 

Driver: Wilson Deep Red Maxx

Woods: 3W Cobra speedzone

Hybrid: 4H Cobra Speedzone

Irons: Cobra King F8 5-9, PW, GW

Wedges: Rife RX7 60:8 & 56:12

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro Hammer

being it's November,  and most black Friday sales are kicking off, I probably could pick out a new complete D-W setup as just 1 item. I'd gladly pay for the fitting/shaft changes. 

if that's off the table and has to be a true 1 item only, it would be new fitted driver or putter.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

but you realize this is like telling a kid in a candy shop you can only pick 1 piece of candy, right?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Driver , Taylormade Sim2 10.5, Hzrds black 6.0

3Wood, Taylormade R15, Hzrds blank 5.5

3Hybrid, Taylormade SLDR, Stock stiff shaft

Irons, 4 - P Callaway Apex 19 stiff tour elevate 

Wedges, 48, 52, 59 Vokey SM 6

Ball, Prov1x

My initial thought was a clubs but upon reflection I’d probably go with a Motocaddy M7 GPS. I prefer to walk the course and as I get older I’d like to continue to do so. So why not make it a tad bit easier.
Now if I lived in Encinitas, CA my local golf shop would be the Scotty Cameron Golf Gallery. Then I’d pick a Circle T putter. Something that will appreciate over time. 😂

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Hmmm now this is a great question.  If I can't take a GC Hawk off the ceiling I'm not sure what I'd take!  

LAB Link.1 would certainly be high on the list, but only if they could do the custom build to my specs.  If I'm going to LAB I might as well go all in versus a stock model.  

My wedges are MG3s and they are only a few rounds old

My irons are Edel SMS Pros and you can take them from my cold dead hands.

The Tsi3 Hybrid might actually be an option to change out.  Its been performing fine, but I need 5 o-10 more yards so I think a different loft is needed.  Perhaps a full custom fit unit like a g430.  I've been wanting to try some of the premium hybrid shaft offerings like the AD-DI or a Ventus in a hybrid.  I do not get along with lighter hybrid shafts and if it had "HZRDUS" in the name I usually don't get along with it either.

I feel the same way about my speedzone 5-wood as my Edel Irons... stay away!

The appeal of a new driver is always there, but the Epic Max LS is just such a strong performer.

So there we have it.  TL;DR a custom fit hybrid or LAB Link.1

OH a late entry.... a custom PING PLD putter in that gorgeous antique finish.  You know... like the HOVI limited edition but fit for me

image.png

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

That’s an easy one for me right now since starting this year I couldn’t hit my 3w. Used to be my best club, pretty sure it’s a shaft issue since my swing speed increased and I can’t get the tempo right for the current shaft to have any consistency with ball flight. So it’s basically a club to fill the gap between my driver and 3H. 

or 

if a home simulator package from the store is on the board that’s definitely what I’m going with. Garage has a perfect space for it. 

image.png

Edited by Sean630

Trying to break 85

I, after all of my trackman testing at work, would pick up a set of Muzuno JPX 923s. Did a head to head between Mizuno, Titleist, Srixon, Taylormade, Callaway and Ping. Oddly enough that is the way the stacked up after 300 shots. 

Mizuno was by far better.

Would have tried Tour Edge but, we do NOT carry those.

I hope my wish comes true.

Titleist Driver

Callaway 3 Wood; Titleist 5 Wood

Titleist Hybrid

Callaway Irons

Tour Edge Pitching Wedge

Titleist Gap, Sand, Lob

Mizuno Putter

Thinking a Motocaddy to allow me to continue to walk the courses in a much easier manner.

All the rest of my bag is pretty much set and ideal for my current game.

motocaddy.jpg

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour