How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Was a tough round yesterday... Took 3hrs to complete the front 9 and 1.30hr to finish the back 9. Front 9 was due to groups waiting for the entire hole to clear(YES even on par 5's) vs hitting when able to... Made it tough to get a rhythm going but the random 2 we got paired with were easy going and social so made it fun while waiting. Alot of groups called it quits after 9 so we cruised right thru the back 9 getting a decent rhythem going and some letting us play thru.

After all the rain we have had this week bunkers were mushy/water filled junk and anything downhill was just mud but it made it extra challenging forsure!

The rest of my irons will be here today but played with what I had...Driver, 3w, 4h, 7i, 48/52/58 wedges, and of course my new Cleveland HB Soft 8 CS putter. It was a good time and actually made me think of placing the ball vs just getting as close as possible using the clubs I had.

Driver got me in the most trouble with unplayable/lost off the tee. Still working on that paying closer attention to take away and impact. Wedges were fairly dialed, 100 yard in I was within 7 yards of the pin most of the time. Gave away a few putts as greens were aerated and healing(seems to be a theme in my area right now)

SCORECARD.jpeg.2e84b97ec705c28b8778e2f3a509a95e.jpeg

DRIVER  CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Paradym Ai SMOKE MAX D w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65-R 10.5*

WOOD TAYLORMADE.png.c09940dc65e88df056ed8bc6fac5d992.png STEALTH 2 Plus 15* w/ Mitsubishi Kali Red 65-R 42" 15*

HYBRID CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Big Bertha 19 w/ UST Recoil DART 75-S 20*

IRONS MALTBY.jpg.db763764d25fcfd7c75f92dc47028a09.jpg TS3 Forged 4i-PW w/ True Temper Score LT 100-R

WEDGES PING.png Glide Forged Pro w/ ZZ115-W 48*/52*/58*

PUTTER Cleveland.jpg HB SOFT 8 w/ Center Shaft 3*

Check out my Tests...

18 hours ago, ClevelandGirl said:

I was so close to breaking 90 it’s not funny! New personal best of 45/46=91! Played Thunderbird Hills South with the lads and despite the 5:45 wake up time, we had a great time. I only lost one ball (on the 18th too), and only because the rough was near water so it was a bit thicker and it pulled my club face open. 
IMG_1264.jpeg.e6d5b076384aa0838b7a8a5b83c7f3d4.jpeg

Made the boys play from the forward tees (only one of us should be playing back anyway) and everyone scored well and my lost ball was the only lost between the four of us! My driving wasn’t the best on the front 9 (29%) but turned it around on the back 9 (71%). AND I had 5 pars with one blow up hole each 9. I even sank a few long putts!

IMG_1274.jpeg.865fcb2a2cb161b79146d1a50134f9ba.jpeg

The view from the reds: 58 yard par 3 and it befuddled the lads. They went 5, 4, and 4, while I walked off with a par 😁. The short distance threw them off I guess.

IMG_1268.jpeg.9e6f094940ce079684dd53654da4503d.jpegIMG_1283.png.affe9040b510adbebec59426d35eed7f.png

I got distracted bird watching - several water birds were diving for fish and it was a beautiful aerial display. 
IMG_1271.jpeg.5fe739d56674e15276cedf0be99ca8ab.jpeg

Usually we’re a Sunday threesome but the 4th is always reserved for Dennis who is hard to schedule and had several painful injuries. We usually dart about teeing up his ball or retrieving it on the green. So he picked up this device to allow him to tee up the ball himself, and pick up the tee, and it was pretty brilliant actually. He was so delighted not to be dependent on us at the tee. 

IMG_1278.jpeg.412be5485c374e38235ec5850b30f691.jpeg

Another gorgeous hole on the water - those are lily pads, and not a field of edamame. Speaking of which, that’s what’s for my celebratory dinner! 

congratulations on your personal best... your goal of breaking 90 is just around the corner...

committed to performance excellence

Walked 9 holes at my local Moose Lodge course - it's cheap practice and I can always get on - and were in not for the downpour on my last hole I could have had my personal best there. But still managed a 44. I hit all three par 3 greens and saved par or bogey on holes that I had a bad shot or bad second. Felt good after the last three rounds that I haven't been able to figure out any part of my game.

Bag Boy Sparta XL

Cleveland Launcher HB

Mizuno ST-180 3 Wood

Srixon Z H65 3H

Ping G410 4i

Callaway Razr X HL 5-PW

Cleveland CBX2 50, 56

Maltby 60

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Putter

Hello All,

2 rounds this weekend. Firs round was a 75 on Sunday and then a 79 on Friday.  Local courses in SE WI area.  The 79 was actually a better round than the 75 due to the severity and speed of the greens.  Overall ball striking has been good but I sure wish I could find some consistency with my driver...omg!  Need to lower the ball flight somehow...open to any suggestions....Hit em straight! 

MPW

Just now, Bucky CC said:

Shot a 72 on Saturday with two penalties off the tee and a three putt on my 3rd hole.  Extremely happy to shoot even par, but left wondering what could have been if I had eliminated the mistakes.

Nice round!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

I will stat by saying I am new to the site. I am returning to golf after a 10 year break where I did not even touch a club. When I quit I was playing the Mizuno JPX 850. I started playing again in May of this year. I had a 9 handicap 10 years ago. The first few rounds I was awful in May. I could not hit any of my irons with any consistency. I am sure it was I lost my swing but of course as usual I blamed the clubs.

At that point I purchased a set of Cobra King tour irons. After 2 rounds I was striking the irons with more consistency. And was bringing my handicap down to around 8 at this point. I have also won 3 closest to the pin recently. Is it the irons or am I regaining my old swing. Probably both. But the mental part of the game likes these irons better than the old ones.

Cobra LTDX 10.5driver

Cobra LTDX 3 wood

Cobra Aerojet 3 hybrid

Cobra King Tour irons 4 thru p UST Recoil 680 shafts

Cobra Snakebite 48, 54, 60

Cobra Vintage Stingray 40

Snell Prime 3.0

53 minutes ago, Boris119 said:

I will stat by saying I am new to the site. I am returning to golf after a 10 year break where I did not even touch a club. When I quit I was playing the Mizuno JPX 850. I started playing again in May of this year. I had a 9 handicap 10 years ago. The first few rounds I was awful in May. I could not hit any of my irons with any consistency. I am sure it was I lost my swing but of course as usual I blamed the clubs.

At that point I purchased a set of Cobra King tour irons. After 2 rounds I was striking the irons with more consistency. And was bringing my handicap down to around 8 at this point. I have also won 3 closest to the pin recently. Is it the irons or am I regaining my old swing. Probably both. But the mental part of the game likes these irons better than the old ones.

Welcome to the Forum and back to the game!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

Went out this morning and shot 39-40 for a smooth 79. A part of my game that needs some major work is my putting as I had three three putts which cost me bogeys on all of those holes. I actually struck the ball really well today, minus two shots which I chunked. I was perfect off the tee and felt really good up until I got to the green. Overall, I am pleased with how I played, just not with how I putt it. Definitely room to improve, but I get to have another go at it tomorrow!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS

Hybrid: SIM 2 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-P

Wedges: Sub70 TAIII 50, 54, 60

Putter: Odyssey Ai-One Seven S

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Review

Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor Review

Unofficial Mizuno Type III Putter Review

I played on Friday morning to sort of a mixed bag. The course I played isn't long, but the fairways are tight and there are a lot of elevation changes. The course layout really plays into the stronger part of my game (iron/wedge approach shots), because I was able to hit 2 iron off most of the par 4's and have a 7 iron or less into the green.

Off the tee, I was mostly decent - I've been really inconsistent with the driver lately. My approach shots were on point, I was hitting my irons/wedges really well. If I knew how to putt, it would have been a great round...I had 10 GIRs, and was putting from the fringe on another 2. Lag putting wasn't too bad, only two 3 putts - but I only made one putt outside of tap-in range and missed 3 birdie putts inside of 10 feet.

In all, not a bad round. I struck the ball well enough to shoot 75, putted bad enough to shoot 90, and ended up with an 80.

The frustrating part was that I haven't broken 80 since early April, and I had makeable birdie putts on 16, 17, and 18. Apparently, just having a Scottie doesn't make me a better putter...lol.

Callaway Mavrik 10.5 loft, dialed down to 9.5

Callaway Mavrik 3 Wood 15 loft

Tommy Armour 845 2 iron 

Callaway Mavrik 3 Hybrid

Callaway Mavrik irons (5-AW)

Vokey SM9 56, 60

Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5+

Lake Junaluska GC in Waynesville NC.   This is my first time playing up in the smokies.  What a difference from more southern courses! The fairways are cut well, but the ground is very soft ! First couple of holes had me cutting Beaver tails and shorting my irons and wedges.  Only hit 2 bunkers too.  Very narrow fairways as well. (Pics show it very open, but the OB lines are tight) 

one particular hole goes up hill 40 yards higher with a blind shot towards the green, right between steel power line stantions ! I landed on top of the hill just past them (was waiting for a loud *tinngggg* 😆)

The most impressive hole is a down hill (100 yards lower!) Dogleg left. I launched a 3 wood and sent the ball over the trees, slight fade,  and ended up 60 yards above the green.  The green is only 20 yards wide! Landed 2 foot from the pin.

Now the greens themselves were very slow. And as soft as the ground was, the ball almost never left a divot. 

I managed to squeeze an 88 out of the round with 2 triples and only 1 birdie. Only lost 1 ball to a double ended marsh/creek fairway.

Here is a video collage. We also wished his girlfriend a happy birthday , which I accidentally clicked on when creating it.  Some may find it slightly adult , but funny.

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

I blew it!!!! I got absolutely waxed in my first match play attempt. I topped all but 2 of my drives and for some reason was about 2 club lengths short the first 9. I rebounded for the most part toward the back, but was already too little too late as I lost out 8 and 6. I get one bit of redemption in the loser bracket and can at least try to walk out with 3rd place "honors". For me, this is more a chance to just ignore that horrid day and get back to my dang game. I have NEVER had that happen before. Was just a wild dang day for me 😞

Chux Bag o' Magic:

:PXG: Black Ops 10.5°

:PXG: 0317X Proto Hybrids (17°/19°)

:PXG: 0211 XCor 2021 Irons (5-PW)

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 46° wedge

Juggernaut Max CB Full Face 52,56,60° Wedges

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 custom broomstick

:callaway-small: Chrome Tour ballz

Tech: Garmin R10/Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Golf Edition

---Opus Platinum Forum Testing Review---

7 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Lake Junaluska GC in Waynesville NC.   This is my first time playing up in the smokies.  What a difference from more southern courses! The fairways are cut well, but the ground is very soft ! First couple of holes had me cutting Beaver tails and shorting my irons and wedges.  Only hit 2 bunkers too.  Very narrow fairways as well. (Pics show it very open, but the OB lines are tight) 

one particular hole goes up hill 40 yards higher with a blind shot towards the green, right between steel power line stantions ! I landed on top of the hill just past them (was waiting for a loud *tinngggg* 😆)

The most impressive hole is a down hill (100 yards lower!) Dogleg left. I launched a 3 wood and sent the ball over the trees, slight fade,  and ended up 60 yards above the green.  The green is only 20 yards wide! Landed 2 foot from the pin.

Now the greens themselves were very slow. And as soft as the ground was, the ball almost never left a divot. 

I managed to squeeze an 88 out of the round with 2 triples and only 1 birdie. Only lost 1 ball to a double ended marsh/creek fairway.

Here is a video collage. We also wished his girlfriend a happy birthday , which I accidentally clicked on when creating it.  Some may find it slightly adult , but funny.

After living most of my life in South Florida, I had to almost re-learn how to play after moving to East Tennessee. The ground is firmer, you rarely have a completely level shot, and the greens are generally way firmer and faster. After a year, I still struggle with putting, but my ball-striking has gotten a lot better out of necessity.

Callaway Mavrik 10.5 loft, dialed down to 9.5

Callaway Mavrik 3 Wood 15 loft

Tommy Armour 845 2 iron 

Callaway Mavrik 3 Hybrid

Callaway Mavrik irons (5-AW)

Vokey SM9 56, 60

Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5+

2 hours ago, JB2334 said:

After living most of my life in South Florida, I had to almost re-learn how to play after moving to East Tennessee. The ground is firmer, you rarely have a completely level shot, and the greens are generally way firmer and faster. After a year, I still struggle with putting, but my ball-striking has gotten a lot better out of necessity.

I was just in awe at how easy it was to dig to China on the fairways.  I had zero clean picks off the ground. I actually had to swing slower to make solid contact,  which meant clubbing up for distances

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

10 hours ago, mwade4040 said:

Need to lower the ball flight somehow...open to any suggestions....Hit em straight! 

Welcome to the forums @mwade4040.  That's most of our goals to hit em straight. 

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

I played surprisingly well, considering my regular irons were stolen from my golf bag. After just one hole, I had to bench my driver and switched to hitting hybrids off the tee for the rest of the round. Fortunately, I still had my old Big Bertha 2002 clubs lying around, so I dusted them off and put them back into action.

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨

In my league tonight I played my best nine of the year (36, +1), and my partner played quite well also. We ran into a team that both played nearly their worst, so we set a 30+ year record for most points in one week, 19 (1 point per hole, 4 point bonus for team low net). To cap it off, I got closest to the pin at the last (142 yd par 3), and made the putt to take $30 in skins. The odd thing was that I was poor off the tee: only hit 3 fairways (only one of those was MY fairway!). I pitched and putted exceptionally well. On the fifth I pulled my drive short and hard left into an unplayable. Took a drop and got up and down from 220 yards for par. My opponent had 110 from the middle of the fairway and made double. Weird, weird round!

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

On 7/28/2024 at 6:06 PM, Bzuniga said:

Played a quick 9 hole this morning. First time using Arccos golf sensors. Hit a solid +11, I am excited to get more rounds with Arccos to have more data to improve on!

Welcome to the forums @Bzuniga. Always glad to see another Michigander in the loop. Check out the abundance of forum information. Check out the Midwest forum group as well. Welcome.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

9 hours ago, William P said:

Welcome to the Forum and back to the game!

@Boris119 what ^he said^ 👍

Sounds like you've recovered your swing pretty quickly, but heck yeah new clubs are probably helpful too!

Also Welcome! to @mwade4040 and @Bzuniga!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

11 hours ago, mwade4040 said:

Hello All,

2 rounds this weekend. Firs round was a 75 on Sunday and then a 79 on Friday.  Local courses in SE WI area.  The 79 was actually a better round than the 75 due to the severity and speed of the greens.  Overall ball striking has been good but I sure wish I could find some consistency with my driver...omg!  Need to lower the ball flight somehow...open to any suggestions....Hit em straight! 

Welcome to the Forum!

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

On 7/28/2024 at 5:06 PM, Bzuniga said:

Played a quick 9 hole this morning. First time using Arccos golf sensors. Hit a solid +11, I am excited to get more rounds with Arccos to have more data to improve on!

welcome to the Forum!

Changed my grip bt using the fingers 🤞 more than the Palm after watching another utube video, found a driver swing that's been hiding for 10 years+ and now it's 200M carry and a Baby draw down the middle 🙏 hit 4 in a row on the last 4 holes Saturday 😍

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Played 9 holes yesterday, shot +3, but thats not the best part. Check this out.IMG_0103.jpeg.2ee1b3eda2f80fb8d0964769c76306d2.jpegWe were able to have our dog tag along. Muskoka Highlands near Bracebridge, Ontario. This course is unique in the fact they allow dogs to roam around. It was so much fun. Going into this i thought it would be a nightmare. I envisioned an overly-excited pup, zipping around and getting in the way. But he just chilled out, usually trying to find shade, and when it was time to move on he would hop in the cart and drink some water. So much fun.

:taylormade-small: M4 Driver 9.5 degree adjusted to 10.5 Fujikura Atmos 5s

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 2 D 5-wood

:taylormade-small: M4 4 Hybrid

:cobra-small: Radspeed KHS shafts 5-GW

:titleist-small:  52 Vokey sm6

:wilson_staff_small: 56 Wilson Staff full face

:cleveland-small: Huntington Soft Beach Premier 11s with a counter weight Superstroke grip

Been playing more shot my best round of the year 86. Doesn't sound great but that's pretty good for me on a course I've never broken 90. The grind continues this weekend

Ping G425 Max 

Ping i20 3 Wood

Ping G425 Max 3 Hybrid

Srixon ZX5 MKII 4-PW

Srixon ZX7 MKII AW 49°

Cleveland CB16 Wedges 52°, 54°, 58°

1 hour ago, jdailey said:

Been playing more shot my best round of the year 86. Doesn't sound great but that's pretty good for me on a course I've never broken 90. The grind continues this weekend

Congratulations 

WITB-

Following 4 awful weeks of ridiculously bad and mind-bloggling golf (including a round where I simply terminated my round short at the 15th hole), I proceeded to shoot my best round of the year... 78 with 3 birdies and many other good birdie looks.

Hit a few more fairways than usual and successfully scrambled when it counted with a 1 or 2 long putts and that's that! That is golf I guess.

Apprehension is now replaced by excitement looking forward to the next round!

D: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.0ebce72d60b9ee4e1161e241fbbd9429.png Rogue ST Max LS 9° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d0d357367dfa8603e4c4c28d6264026b.png Rogue White 130 MSI 70X

3W: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Sim Max 15° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6803317b2b3571b718d8c629a4de5c56.png Ventus Blue FW 6S

3H: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6cb9c9932faadee028fda9a351832472.png TSi3 20° / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9a635b7848f15fd4613c0dfb4aad00e0.png Smoke Black RDX 6.0 80HYB

4i-PW: image.png.54cd730cdbf83f1301bb01ca97353cf9.png 01CB / Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.2d7f7e831dcd320c5c5d06d9d07a8556.png Tour 130X 2023 tester

52°-56°-60°: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Milled Grind 2 / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.76d14504ff83a37b897afbd6c4a1f0e0.png S200

PCapturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.cf5a492ebe80529a929e3f89cb5060c7.png DFX 2-ball

Ball: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9ff2829469d46ce26b695253efbcd6a1.png Q-Star Tour & Z-Star and Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png TP5 & TP5x

Grips: D-3W: image.png.ec39cb9c1e60dc5987a37598700b82cc.png Z-Grip Cord / 3H-PW: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Crossline 360 / Wedges: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Genesis Crossline Cord

Bag: image.png.45e8d8c11fdf4042fc63eb6c5195276e.png Anyday Ronin 14 2024 tester

Stat tracking: image.png.d3672a19dde52cc71c030458c62e5421.png X5

2 minutes ago, edingc said:

Finally broke par. I have been playing pretty well lately and today the right combination of shots and luck happened.

image.png.943e88e42a695c2900ad7e87ebcae00d.png

Got off to a rocky start this morning as my opening hybrid faded a little too much and ended up underneath a pine tree. Took an unplayable and then promptly skulled my wedge over the green, leading to a pretty ugly double. But on No. 2 I hit a good iron from the tee and stuck my gap wedge to five feet for birdie. Tallied a second birdie on No. 3 by sticking a cut down 9 iron to five feet to erase the double and then a full 9 iron on No. 8 to five feet for birdie there to get back to under par.

The rest of the round was mostly scrambling, though I did have a few good looks from five feet for birdie on No. 9 and No. 12. I nearly chipped in for birdie on No. 13, nearly put a ball in the water on 14 but chunked out of some thick water-side rough and then nearly chipped in for birdie again. No. 15 is the easiest hole on the course and I hit a good 3 wood to right in front of the green and chipped to 2 feet for birdie.

The last three holes were... ahem... squirrely but I saved two two-putts from over 50 feet on 16 and 17, before hitting a pretty awful high right drive on 18 (OB left - was not going there!). Hit a chunky 8 iron from 150-something to hole high and then nearly chipped in for birdie again, leaving me with a nice little tap in for the 70.

IMG_20240730_100320_(1024_x_768_pixel).jpg.ed72cee08373fddc31350f69006d94fb.jpg

Nice round!  Congrats!

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨