Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Distinguished Gentlemen's Thread

The Dansome

Well said Richard.

I suppose some people are not used to a forum where we all say what we think and respect each others opinion for what they are.

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not many other places Dude. Not many other places.

like a NASCAR car in mid-turn spin.LOL B)

Must be Marcus Ambrose. NO Wait! He's an Aussie. biggrin.gif

AJ

WITB

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

• SPY VIP

Ya gotta agree, Ben was really trying to force em in there all say. He looked a lot less cool than years past.

But how bout that Russell Wilson and dem Seahawks!? They have been on a scoring tear. I can't see the big point spreads lasting come playoff time but sure am optimistic about the franchise future.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

I was just told to go play golf by my lovely bride.:D:):lol:

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

IT department hat On:

RP, you might want to Edit your email in your previous post. It'll be picked up by spam bots and flooded with crap. If it's rewritten to something like RP AT Imawesome DOT com it'll cut down on the spam crap by a

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

• SPY VIP

IT department hat On:

RP, you might want to Edit your email in your previous post. It'll be picked up by spam bots and flooded with crap. If it's rewritten to something like RP AT Imawesome DOT com it'll cut down on the spam crap by a

Ya go remove/edit it for sure. A Tuna never lies is what my auntie used to say.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

• SPY VIP

so what's the schedule everyone? We got lunch with my parents today, dinner at Nidine's folks tonight. In the morning I frolic in the mounds of presents under the tree with my name on em and for dinner it's my brothers house with my family.

BTW did I mention all the presents?

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

so what's the schedule everyone? We got lunch with my parents today, dinner at Nidine's folks tonight. In the morning I frolic in the mounds of presents under the tree with my name on em and for dinner it's my brothers house with my family.

Working right down to the fin's today. SO BUSY. Everyone else goes on holidays so we're finally allowed to make all those massive changes that can't be done while everyone else is busy. SO BUSSSSSYYYYYYY.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Ok, I went back to that thread and took out my e-mail. Thanx alot Tuna & Blade.

I guess that I don't leave my e-mail anymore. Hell, it's all over this site, so bots, humans, frieands & foes should have no probs locatin me. ;)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Yea, I have an old email address that got out somehow. Probably something similar. I get so much crap in it now I'm trying to transfer to a gmail account and get rid of that one completely. It's hard to when you've had one for so long and have accounts attached to it though. It's not just a matter of letting people in your address book know.

Well, 'tis Christmas morning here now. Baby is still asleep, wifey is making me cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I'm still in bed ... YES!!!

It's raining here, bit of a bummer, but like you Dan, I'm more interested in what's under the tree.

We have a British couple, and a South African gent coming for Christmas lunch so I'll eat way too much delicious food then fall into a long food-coma.

Good times!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Brad

• SPY VIP

Well, 'tis Christmas morning here now. Baby is still asleep, wifey is making me cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I'm still in bed ... YES!!!

It's raining here, bit of a bummer, but like you Dan, I'm more interested in what's under the tree.

We have a British couple, and a South African gent coming for Christmas lunch so I'll eat way too much delicious food then fall into a long food-coma.

Good times!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Brad

Merry Christmas!!! Go get yourself some presents!

The best to you and the family.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

I was just told to go play golf by my lovely bride.:D:):lol:

And you took time to post?! Get outta here! But you better be home and in bed by 10 or Santa won't come!

It was a lie. A bloody ruse as she would say, to get me out of the house so that she could rearrange my office to fit my new 12 foot Hank Haney putting system. That is why she said to go play golf.

It was bright and sunny and the temperature was supposed to hit 60* so it did not take much convincing. So I dressed in shorts and a golf shirt just like yesterday and stepped outside and nearly froze to death. The temperature was 32*. I changed clothes and went out to the course, and it was freaking cold. But then by hole 10 it was tolerable and by 16 it was warm and almost hot. But I had to come home because I was slaving away on a brisket all day.

Well, I seasoned it last night, and put it in the oven this morning. When I got home, it had cooled, I sliced it up and made the gravy and it is ready to go. Officially this had been in the works for 7 hours but it was really less than an hours work.

Christmas dinner by candlelight. Thankfully we brought precooked brisket. Power off way out here at moms house. She lives 20 mile from the nearest traffic light. It is freaking dark out in the country.

Merry Xmas to everyone. The kids were up early as usual and making lots of noise. Good times. biggrin.gif

AJ

WITB

"Go Hard or Go Home"

Santa will still find you

Apparently someone crashed into a power pole and knocked out electricity to that part of the county. Luckily my mother gave all her great grandsons, 6 of them, flashlights for Christmas. She gave them the gifts and we had light. Not only that everything was cooked except for the rolls We still had a good time and got to make an early evening of it.

Santa brought me a very unexpected gift from my mom. I really have not been that good.

But dinner was just too good. I am stuffed. I feel like the guy in the Christmas thread in the thong.

You got to love Texas weather, sun and golf today very little wind. Shorts this afternoon. Tomorrow, snow with 25mph winds in the forecast. Not much golf until maybe the weekend, but the highs are supposed to be in the 40's. I thought we were doing the family this weekend but my lovely bride informed me she has a TKD seminar on Saturday so I will probably brave the cold and play golf. That is why I have a golf cart with a cover.

You got to love Texas weather, sun and golf today very little wind. Shorts this afternoon. Tomorrow, snow with 25mph winds in the forecast. Not much golf until maybe the weekend, but the highs are supposed to be in the 40's. I thought we were doing the family this weekend but my lovely bride informed me she has a TKD seminar on Saturday so I will probably brave the cold and play golf. That is why I have a golf cart with a cover.

I would highly recommend the Coleman Sunflower heater if you don't have one already. Keeps the inside of the cart toasty warm with a cover on. I'd probably lose at least a month of golfing (at least comfortably) if I didn't have a cart cover and heater.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

We have had a great day! Sun came up just long enough or the two 2-year-olds to get nude and run around the yard under the sprinkler.

Now it's time to clean up, ship the leftovers off to my bachelor mates, pack and get some shut-eye before our 3-day hike tomorrow - fly out at 8:15am... Bring it on! I can rest when I'm dead.

Merry Christmas Distinguished Gentlemen! I'll pop up some photos of the hike when I get back (NY eve).

• SPY VIP

We have had a great day! Sun came up just long enough or the two 2-year-olds to get nude and run around the yard under the sprinkler.

Now it's time to clean up, ship the leftovers off to my bachelor mates, pack and get some shut-eye before our 3-day hike tomorrow - fly out at 8:15am... Bring it on! I can rest when I'm dead.

Merry Christmas Distinguished Gentlemen! I'll pop up some photos of the hike when I get back (NY eve).

All the best, be safe and Merry Christmas

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Well guys, as a newbie to the forums, I will continue to fully read this thread from start to finish. Unfortunately I'm only about a third done. But fear not, I will prevail and finish the newborn tradition of "Distinguished Gentlemen Newcomers". Heard from the head Bear-Pig that there was joking about a new tradition for newcomers to fully go through the thread so I say "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" As for Christmas, today I was surprised early! My bro and sister dropped by today and took me out sight seeing for the city's finest decorative houses. Finally we dropped by there place and sat me down. I found myself opening a stocking! If that wasn't enough, once back at my place, they told me to open a box "for my dad". It was for me. Inside...

Christmas Gift 2.jpg

Well, now I'll have something to add to the golf-bag signature! Merry Christmas spies!

Well guys, as a newbie to the forums, I will continue to fully read this thread from start to finish. Unfortunately I'm only about a third done. But fear not, I will prevail and finish the newborn tradition of "Distinguished Gentlemen Newcomers". Heard from the head Bear-Pig that there was joking about a new tradition for newcomers to fully go through the thread so I say "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" As for Christmas, today I was surprised early! My bro and sister dropped by today and took me out sight seeing for the city's finest decorative houses. Finally we dropped by there place and sat me down. I found myself opening a stocking! If that wasn't enough, once back at my place, they told me to open a box "for my dad". It was for me. Inside...

Christmas Gift 2.jpg

Well, now I'll have something to add to the golf-bag signature! Merry Christmas spies!

Welcome to the forum! Great Christmas present you got there!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

As we say in Italian, "Buon Natale, y'all..."

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Merry Christmas, Frohes Weihnachten (German), Счастливого рождества (Bulgarian), feliz navidad (Spanish), and noelliniz kutlu olsun (Turkish) and that is the extent of languages that I have a basic knowledge of. I can not give a speech in these languages, but I at least can get food, shelter, and and a beer.

Santa, who was not really supposed to bring me anything this year because I had already gotten a Putter (Pro Shop Credit) and our Christmas budget went to the CASA kids. My wife is a CASA, court appointed child advocate. For those that do not know, when Child Protective Services steps in and takes custody of a child. The parents have to take steps to get the child back. At least in Texas the court has volunteers who oversee the process to make sure that CPS is not overstepping its authority. My wife gets assigned cases and she goes and sees the children occasionally. She also supervises visits between the parents and children and at some point reports back to the judge about her visits.

This year, our Christmas presents, except for the putter for me and a treadmill desk that I designed and built, make that designing and building because the first design had some flaws and I am reworking it and have not yet completed it. Weather has been too nice and I have been golfing. But she was ok with that. Anyway, she wanted to go shopping for them and take them stuff and since I pretty much get what I want anyway, I said great.

HOWEVER. in addition to Hank Haney Putting System and the putter rack and remodel of my office, which I have barely been into in a year, choosing instead to work out of the living room, I got a Hank Haney "Monster" Golf Net and a Callaway Premium Hitting Mat. So I got some pretty good golf stuff. I also got a new driver shaft but that was from me to me.:P

Ok, question, and I knoow that I asked it before, however I can't find the thread, much less the answer post. How do I get a pic from my pic folder into the avatar space. I picked this stupid lookin purple one outa the choices cuz, well, purple's my second fave color.

Also, I'm on my XPS vs my iPhone, and I've got better pics in my phone than on here. Can I post an avatar pic from my phone to here, or do I gotta be on the lap top.

Oh yea(addition), is the avatar space the same as the one that says picture? I mean there's only room for one pic. Do I getta choice?

Thanx much :P

Merry Christmas

You can hook it to you computer with a cable and then [Click To Attach Files] and then find your iPhone photos, or you could email it to yourself, save it and get it that was, and I thing there is some way to do it with iCloud but do not know how.

Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaa Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbby!!

And I figured it out on my own!!!!

Watch out Tuna, I'm a dangerous son-of-a-b*tch when I get a little bit of confidence!!! LMAO :lol:

Oh yea, and this isn't even my fave!

I was just experimenting.

Oh Boy, I just opened a whole new world!!!

Man, how empty is my life? LOL B)

Merry Christmas Ladies & Gents

Just experimenting? As what? The Village People? :lol:

Thanx...

I'm gonna try the e-mail route.

Merry Christmas Bro to you, your Lovely wife, family & Loved Ones

Your welcome. I posted a Christmas Card on the Seasons Greeting Thread.

I do the email route when I have just one picture to post, but hook up the cable if I have more.

Archived