Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×
2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

College Football

fozcycle

I truly hope Georgia gets to play the best team from the Big 10 Conference in the four team championship playoff. I think this needs to happen..... Either that or Notre Dame again.    

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Michigan is a decent 6-2 team, UGA held ND to 266 total yards while playing a sloppy 12 penalty game. ND is averaging 468 yards per game with our game included. We left there feeling that we should have won by more. Most say the mark of a good team is that they win the ones when they don't play well. I find that to be true. No one plays well every game, all we as golfers have to do is think of our last 10 rounds and see how much we vary from round to round.

#GoDawgs

Don't get me weong, when they play Bama, I will be cheering heavily for the dogs. There are 2 teams that I absolutely cannot stand ever, and they are ND, and Ohio. The only other team that I have a very high dislike for is Alabama. If those 3 teams lost every game I wouldn't care how many game my team won, with those 3 losing it would make me a happy person.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

UGA has beaten the teams on their schedule. Just because it's a weak schedule doesn't mean they aren't a good team. Obviously we don't know just how good they are based on a weak schedule, but the same can be said about Wisconsin. In 2014, Wisconsin won their division by beating weak teams and then threw the B10 championship game against Ohio St so the buckeyes could get into the playoffs. No one loses 59-0 and says they tried their hardest. F Wisconsin because it kept my Bears out of the playoffs. 

I had no idea it's been almost a decade since the SEC East had won the championship game. And the closest game it has been since 2008 was the 2012 UGA vs Bama game. As a college football fan in general, I hope it's a close one. I do enjoy angry, sweaty Saban pacing up and down the sidelines. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

Absolutely, there is no doubt that Wisconsin's schedule being on the other side of the divisions has had a much weaker schedule. Again, I don't think there are as good as they appear to be either. They still have a game with Michigan left that will show if they are any good, because Michigan isn't right now. They will be in the playoff against what looks to be Ohio, unless Michigan can, well, never mind that's impossible

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Cleveland

This poll is such Bull. I get the top 2, but the Big Ten has the best conference top to bottom, and a couple of these games have had some pretty brutal schedules, and not 1 in the top 4. I dont even like them, but c'mon, how does a 1 loss Clemson team who lost to an untangled horrible Syracuse team, get ahead of Oklahoma, penn state or Ohio state. Pathetic rankings. I know they don't mean anything right now, but come on

This poll is such Bull. I get the top 2, but the Big Ten has the best conference top to bottom, and a couple of these games have had some pretty brutal schedules, and not 1 in the top 4. I dont even like them, but c'mon, how does a 1 loss Clemson team who lost to an untangled horrible Syracuse team, get ahead of Oklahoma, penn state or Ohio state. Pathetic rankings. I know they don't mean anything right now, but come on

These polls are nothing more than "click-bait".  The final one is the only one that matters.

Yea the first ranking hardly ever resembles the final ranking after the conference championship games. A lot can and will happen. There will be a weekend where a lot of the top 15 lose in dramatic fashion and causes chaos in the rankings. 

I don't know if I would say the Big 10 has the best conference top to bottom. I think they resemble the lack of parity that is very evident this season in every P5 conference except for maybe the Pac 12. Every conference has a couple dominant teams, one really good team, and then a bunch of puffs. 

ACC: Miami, Clemson, NC State...then Va Tech....then everyone else.

Big 10: Ohio St, Penn St, Mich St....then Michigan...then everyone else. 

Big 12: Oklahoma, TCU, Ok St...then Iowa St...then everyone else.

SEC: Bama, Georgia...then Auburn...then everyone else. 

Pac 12: Poop show. If Washington loses another game, then the Pac 12 won't have a 1 loss team, thus ND will be in the playoff if they win out. 

I think this year's conference championship games will be better than in previous years because they will essentially be the quarterfinals for the playoffs. You could have a bunch of undefeated and 1 loss teams playing for a spot in every conference...except for maybe the Pac 12. 

I did like seeing the bit on Jesse Palmer ramble on about ND's quality loss. Quality loss?!?! You want quality losses, my bears have 8 of them on the season!!! 

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • Lefty

The only issue I have is that it doesn't not matter who wins the SEC they will get both teams in the playoff, why, because the rest of that conference is a joke. the problem is that Alabama has only 1 tough game on there schedule the entire season, and that will be against Georgia. They get these made up bonus points because they beat these teams up 70-0 every game so it makes them look better, BS. The big ten has 4 legit teams, and 3 of them have played each other already, so at least 2 of them will lose it happens that all 3 of those teams have a loss, there schedule has been way tougher than anyone else's conference schedule, but because the other conferences a poop after the top 1 or 2 teams, they get in. So in the scenario you have here, alabama, Georgia, ND and Clemson get the bids, no big ten team gets in. The only way a big ten team gets in is if Alabama beats Georgia. Or if o e of the other teams lose again, Clemson has nothing left on their schedule, and ND has to play Miami, another way overrated team.

My App State Mountaineers come here to Monroe, LA, this Saturday! I'm excited to see my alma mater in-person! Should be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

My App State Mountaineers come here to Monroe, LA, this Saturday! I'm excited to see my alma mater in-person! Should be fun!

Caleb Spurlin (#97) is from my local high school.  Three time state wrestling champion that decided to walk on to a D1 football program.  He was the high school state football player of the year also, so, maybe it wasn't as far fetched as it seems.

that Georgia #1 though...

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

have a feeling that Georgia will falter here soon.An admirable season.But won't be a playoff contender.

You want to bet? ;)

Just saying you boys had better get use to Georgia being in the top four for several years to come.......

Cleveland

You want to bet? ;)

Just saying you boys had better get use to Georgia being in the top four for several years to come.......

I agree there.Dont see it happening this season.I believe a loss or two is in their future.Still nice to see a program turn around in a positive direction.These type of threads can really turn ugly.Why I really enjoy watching any division I team on the tube.Always loved the college game way more than the pro game

Keep it in the short stuff

They have looked great. Be interested to see how they fare against Bama. My Sooners have their hands full and until we win out I'm keeping my mouth shut!! #boomersooner

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

They have looked great. Be interested to see how they fare against Bama. My Sooners have their hands full and until we win out I'm keeping my mouth shut!! #boomersooner

I should have kept my mouth shut for Penn State

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

The only issue I have is that it doesn't not matter who wins the SEC they will get both teams in the playoff, why, because the rest of that conference is a joke. the problem is that Alabama has only 1 tough game on there schedule the entire season, and that will be against Georgia. They get these made up bonus points because they beat these teams up 70-0 every game so it makes them look better, BS. The big ten has 4 legit teams, and 3 of them have played each other already, so at least 2 of them will lose it happens that all 3 of those teams have a loss, there schedule has been way tougher than anyone else's conference schedule, but because the other conferences a poop after the top 1 or 2 teams, they get in. So in the scenario you have here, alabama, Georgia, ND and Clemson get the bids, no big ten team gets in. The only way a big ten team gets in is if Alabama beats Georgia. Or if o e of the other teams lose again, Clemson has nothing left on their schedule, and ND has to play Miami, another way overrated team.

I get it, sounds like the SEC argument for years until just a few years ago.  There will always be great teams being shut out, I imagine it will go to 8 teams within the next few years. 

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Georgia vs Carolina

Let's get er done!!!

Cleveland

Whew!!!!!!!  I had Dawgs by 14 for $50.00 and they pulled through.   This one was too close for me. :blink: 

Cleveland

How 'bout those Hawkeyes. They hang 50+ on OSU.

It was an ugly game for us no doubt. Time to regroup and focus on the next week. Gotta take care of mich state

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Here we are at towards the end of another season, and you can already see that there will multiple teams with one loss, some of them will have a loss against another highly ranked team, and have played a difficult schedule, and you will also have teams with one loss that lost to an unranked team, and they also have played a weaker schedule. I think there will be many disappointments again this time. Also there are some mediocre tough games for some teams still left, that could land some really good teams with 2 losses. Is this the year where a 2 loss team gets in the final 4? Remember there could be a few 2 loss teams with some really good resume's. These next 3 weeks are going to be huge for some teams.

in my opinion...2 losses and you're out*

*unless there aren't 4 teams with fewer than 2 losses. 

There would be pitchforks raised if a 2 loss team got in over a 1 loss team. 

Honestly, there is going to be a lot of 'elimination' games coming up...

Oklahoma has to play TCU twice in a month...because the Big 12 is straight up stupid for having a c'ship game. 

ND plays Miami this weekend. ND has to win to stay alive. A loss and they're done.  

UGA has to play Bama. Even if UGA loses, they're probably in the playoff. 

Bama has to play Auburn. 

Washington has to play Wazzu and the P12 game. Wash is the P12's only hope. 

Wisconsin is the Big 10's only hope. 

Clemson has to play Miami in ACC c'ship game. 

Chaos is here!!!

• Lefty

in my opinion...2 losses and you're out*

*unless there aren't 4 teams with fewer than 2 losses.

There would be pitchforks raised if a 2 loss team got in over a 1 loss team.

Honestly, there is going to be a lot of 'elimination' games coming up...

Oklahoma has to play TCU twice in a month...because the Big 12 is straight up stupid for having a c'ship game.

ND plays Miami this weekend. ND has to win to stay alive. A loss and they're done.

UGA has to play Bama. Even if UGA loses, they're probably in the playoff.

Bama has to play Auburn.

Washington has to play Wazzu and the P12 game. Wash is the P12's only hope.

Wisconsin is the Big 10's only hope.

Clemson has to play Miami in ACC c'ship game.

Chaos is here!!!

THats just it, if there are some big losses in the next few weeks, there may only be a bunch of 2 loss teams left to choose from. If none of those losses happen, you will have a whole bunch of 1 loss teams, and frankly some of them have played some much more difficult schedules than have others. So what gives any of he those teams advantage over the others?