Birdiehunter17

THE ONE AND ONLY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BALL THREAD

i was able to buy 20 dozen last week at the store in clearwater florida. when we arrived, there were 16 boxes left at 630pm. we bought 10 (limited to 5 each). by the time we walked out there was only one box left

darn, I happened to be in the Tampa area at that time, wish I had thought to even look!

These are mythical creature much like a unicorn. Some stores in California were delivered late from the warehouse.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

i was able to buy 20 dozen last week at the store in clearwater florida. when we arrived, there were 16 boxes left at 630pm. we bought 10 (limited to 5 each). by the time we walked out there was only one box left

Great find! I was in Altamonte Spring, Fl last week and that Costco didn't have any. Trust me, I looked. Looked at the pallets up on the shelves too, lol.

MDGolfHacker

These are mythical creature much like a unicorn. Some stores in California were delivered late from the warehouse.

Wait.. What?! Unicorns are mythical creature!?! Ha ha ha.

MDGolfHacker

... OK, I have waaaaay too many balls after the Srixon Z Star 1/2 dozen trial packs. I have 3 dozen Kirkland Signatures I will sell to you guys that want to try them but can't get them. I will sell 1 dozen only so 3 people can try them that haven't had the chance. Please only folks that didn't get to try them, not those looking to stock up on some more KSigs. 

EDIT: All gone. 

• Like 1

I just purchased a box, they are available, it states out of stock but just continue and the order should go through...good luck!!!!

Guys the K-Sig is back online!!!!!, I just ordered one box and received my confirmation...go get them!!!!

• Like 1

yep, available online now to even non members. 

maxed out at 2 per order. 

$30 + $30 + $10 Shipping + $5 Sales Tax + $75 for 4 dozen

$18.75 per dozen = Fantastic Deal

i already bought 10 dozen the last time they were in stores. That, with the 300-400 premium balls I already have, Im good for years to come so Ive decided against buying more. I hope some of you thats been wanting some are able to get some this time. I feel bad for the people who just paid $40 per dozen on ebay cuz even non members can buy them now online

I see that they are using the Golf Digest Hot List Gold Badge.  I have to wonder why pay the licensing fee to use this when Costco can't even keep the ball in stock?? 

I see that they are using the Golf Digest Hot List Gold Badge. I have to wonder why pay the licensing fee to use this when Costco can't even keep the ball in stock??

Just marketing for those fly by shoppers. Lends more credit to the ball even though it's not needed. Probably targeted to those non-golfer members shopping on their website.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Not sure how I missed this... a sneak peek into the kingdom..

• Like 1

Just marketing for those fly by shoppers. Lends more credit to the ball even though it's not needed. Probably targeted to those non-golfer members shopping on their website.

MDGolfHacker

It's not cheap to get the rights to that logo....

I know that Costco is the 5000 pound gorilla, but waste is waste...

• Like 1

Link now goes to a "product not found" page. I was too slow on this round.

It's not cheap to get the rights to that logo....

I know that Costco is the 5000 pound gorilla, but waste is waste...

Well, I'm sure they paid to get it reviewed. Probably a packaged deal that they get the logo after the review. They probably didn't realize how good the ball was and already started the review process to get the word out prior to it being discovered and all us golfers going crazy for it. :)

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2