Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

I'd say that the only thing they care about is themselves.  They don't give a flip about holding up any traffic around them or anything.... what's worse is that I've seen it happen a couple of times right in front of a police officer and they did nothing... which, to the idiots doing it justifies it as okay....  something has got to happen soon or they are going to kill some poor bicyclist.  There are a ton of those around here when college starts around September and a lot of them haven't lived in a big city before so they don't know what to look out for.  Sadly, there are at least 2-3 deaths a year... 

It seems that's a good thing about the area in which I spent my early years.   There was only one stop light in town and most of the time, it was just blinking.  

Ok. I am effing done with these gosh dang hacks/punks. I was at the chipping green/putting green getting some legitimate practice in. They come up beers in hand, turn their F'n radio on and begin hitting rockets on the green. They actually hit my putter, and damn near hit me in the head. So I left, basically "Hack-Bullied" off the practice site. Then they decided to make some smart ass comments "leaving already". I do not like golf if this is the direction it is going. The punks ruined my practice session and I was only half way through it.... son of a b**** I am mad. Go party somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ok. I am effing done with these gosh dang hacks/punks. I was at the chipping green/putting green getting some legitimate practice in. They come up beers in hand, turn their F'n radio on and begin hitting rockets on the green. They actually hit my putter, and damn near hit me in the head. So I left, basically "Hack-Bullied" off the practice site. Then they decided to make some smart ass comments "leaving already". I do not like golf if this is the direction it is going. The punks ruined my practice session and I was only half way through it.... son of a b**** I am mad. Go party somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't see too much of that and am surprised to hear people conduct themselves like that.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I honestly don't see too much of that and am surprised to hear people conduct themselves like that.

Agreed, even Muni's won't allow that behavior, if their aware of it. Courses need patrons and don't want to have decent people driven out.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I guess I'll have to join a private club when I move back south. I can deal with that crap anymore.

Aholes can be found anywhere.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I play at a muni, and I have never seen this happen.  I know if anyone did, they would be kicked out.  I have seen a person proceed to hit a bucket of balls onto the putting green while people are practicing.  (We have a practice pitching green that people can use for that.)  Even though chipping onto the putting green is allowed, I told him that hitting more than 3 balls was not allowed (I made that up, but I'm sure the pro would back me up.)  He picked them up and moved to the range.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Hey Shanks is this one of ya hacks you were talking about?  :D

https://twitter.com/GolfInsurance4U/status/887978147777523712

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Wake up at 7:30 this morning to watch The Open. As soon as I get up the power flickers 4 times and then goes out. Most recent update says power won't be restored till 11:30pm. So much for a relaxing Saturday.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Wake up at 7:30 this morning to watch The Open. As soon as I get up the power flickers 4 times and then goes out. Most recent update says power won't be restored till 11:30pm. So much for a relaxing Saturday.

That sucks! Hopefully they'll improve in the time frame.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Hey Shanks is this one of ya hacks you were talking about? :D

https://twitter.com/GolfInsurance4U/status/887978147777523712

LOL. You can see the moment he knows it's about to go wrong IMG_4396.PNG

"well this is my life now"

IMG_4398.PNG

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

As each day passes, I hit a new threshold for being in the worst shape of my life! Sickening to think I used to be able to play 30+ minutes of a college basketball game, but now I can hardly wash the dog without being out of breath. I have GOT to start exercising when I'm on the road! Sadly, I've been bringing my clubs so I can get my golf in, but there's not time in a day to do both. Sadly, I couldn't walk NINE holes without an issue...

I've got to suck it up and get moving...

Please do! You've got a lot of good reasons to be in shape and healthy

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Oh. And I don't drive a Cadillac or Land Rover, that might have had something to do with them not moving.

Yeah, they musta thought you were part of the groundskeepers crew and were in the wrong parking lot.........

(a**holes!)

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

That's just crazy. But I can easily see it leading to a road rage incident. One day they are going block the wrong guy, a 6'5" 300 truck driver trying to get through, and he'll walk up and yank them out through the window and stomp on them. Well.....One could hope anyway..ha

I'm only like 5' 7", 157 lbs .. and getting on in years at 61 .. so I'm not intimidating anyone. Yet I almost did just that to an Uber driver once - he was double parked next to a courtesy shuttle and blocking the exit lane outside a healthcare facility where I'd just picked up my in-laws.

People behind me were trying to get in to do their pick-ups, and the line is growing out into the road, and other people were .. repeatedly .. trying to back out their cars from parking spaces yet this bozo just keeps sitting there. I flash my lights - nothing. Creep up even closer, flash my lights - nothing. Still sitting there. I basically never use my horn - but that didn't do anything either.

So I jump out of my car and starting at the back end and going up to the driver's window bang both hands on the car (have seen NYC cyclists do that to taxis that block lanes). Well that brought him out of his stupor .. literally .. as he opens the window halfway and looks at me with dull, glazed eyes he's like "don't hit my car" Anyway, short conversation where I start out trying to direct his attention to the growing line behind us .. plus the other cars trying to back out and leave .. but all he can say is "I'm doing a pick-up."

Well then I lose it. I am *NOT* a confrontational and *NOT* an aggressive guy but I stared at him and stated in no uncertain terms so even he could understand: "If you don't move I'm going to drag you out of that car and move it for you."

Yes - that worked.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

I guess I'll have to join a private club when I move back south. I cant deal with that crap anymore.

I think I can say, I don't think you'll run into any of that down here, especially the area you'll be moving to.  But then again like Rick said,...there A-holes anywhere!  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I'd say that the only thing they care about is themselves. They don't give a flip about holding up any traffic around them or anything.... what's worse is that I've seen it happen a couple of times right in front of a police officer and they did nothing... which, to the idiots doing it justifies it as okay.... something has got to happen soon or they are going to kill some poor bicyclist. There are a ton of those around here when college starts around September and a lot of them haven't lived in a big city before so they don't know what to look out for. Sadly, there are at least 2-3 deaths a year...

It's a general and pervasive breakdown of civility and common sense in our society.

People block roads, block entrances and exits all over, block sidewalks, block walking lanes, etc etc etc. No thought of anyone else nor the courtesy to allow anyone else to pass.

(Yeah just like out on the golf course.)

As far as driving - I'm all for the robotic future when all vehicles are autonomous / self-driving......

(Heck I may eventually get myself a Tesla or a Faraday or similar.)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

It's a general and pervasive breakdown of civility and common sense in our society.

People block roads, block entrances and exits all over, block sidewalks, block walking lanes, etc etc etc. No thought of anyone else nor the courtesy to allow anyone else to pass.

As far as driving - I'm all for the robotic future when all vehicles are autonomous / self-driving......

Heard on the news the other day they are expecting self-driving cars by 2020 or 2021 ... my youngest may need even need to learn how to drive !!  haha...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Heard on the news the other day they are expecting self-driving cars by 2020 or 2021 ... my youngest may need even need to learn how to drive !! haha...

Yeah, they're coming and I fully believe that within a short time frame there will be... way fewer traffic jams, way fewer traffic fatalities (still fender benders, tho), way fewer motorcyclists run down and way fewer pedestrians and cyclists run over.

Also consider... no one will be lost and wandering across lanes or blocking turns, there will be no more texting and driving and... No more drunk drivers....

(K current robot car rant over.)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Yeah, they're coming and I fully believe that within a short time frame there will be... way fewer traffic jams, way fewer traffic fatalities (still fender benders, tho), way fewer motorcyclists run down and way fewer pedestrians and cyclists run over.

Also consider... no one will be lost and wandering across lanes or blocking turns, there will be no more texting and driving and... No more drunk drivers....

(K current robot car rant over.)

We need self driving golf carts in Florida

I'm serious, these old farts are crazy!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

I think I can say, I don't think you'll run into any of that down here, especially the area you'll be moving to. But then again like Rick said,...there A-holes anywhere!

Sure is! Had a 4some this morning that was classic. We were about 15 minutes ahead when we made the turn to back 9. The group in back of us, when they finally showed up pulled right thru the starter shack and passed 3 waiting groups, when the starter got to them they said "they were making the turn so they had the right of way". Nope! Their was about 12 guys ready to take their heads off.

Rick

Left Hand, 

It's the "entitled" people.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Signed up to work some OT this week and next to earn some extra cash in hopes of getting some concrete laid in my shop floor, to replace the gravel. Called to get an estimate last week. Have had several people, family and friends, including one who does commercial concrete tell me some ballpark prices. So, I figured I was good to go and was excited to hear what the estimate would be. Just heard back tonight and they quoted me almost 3x what I thought they would.

So now, I either call and get another bid or put my OT pay in my irons fund.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Signed up to work some OT this week and next to earn some extra cash in hopes of getting some concrete laid in my shop floor, to replace the gravel. Called to get an estimate last week. Have had several people, family and friends, including one who does commercial concrete tell me some ballpark prices. So, I figured I was good to go and was excited to hear what the estimate would be. Just heard back tonight and they quoted me almost 3x what I thought they would.

So now, I either call and get another bid or put my OT pay in my irons fund.

Always, always get multiple bids. Just remember that you get what you pay for. So if buddy is gonna do it for half, don't expect as good of a job as the 3x guy!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Always, always get multiple bids. Just remember that you get what you pay for. So if buddy is gonna do it for half, don't expect as good of a job as the 3x guy!

The first bid was a gentleman I graduated with who owns a custom flatwork business, I was told he has had cheaper bids than other people around the area. I may call around later this week to see everyone else can do. This will be my golf mancave, so it needs to get done haha.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Heard on the news the other day they are expecting self-driving cars by 2020 or 2021 ... my youngest may need even need to learn how to drive !!  haha...

I might need one by then to drive this old f@rt to the golf course.  Several years ago, I complained about all the gray hairs driving during rush hour; they don't have to be on the road then!!  Now I am one!  So, I guess now I have to get off the course early and have dinner out at the early bird specials.  Ha!!  Not while I am still driving a V-8!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I might need one by then to drive this old f@rt to the golf course. Several years ago, I complained about all the gray hairs driving during rush hour; they don't have to be on the road then!! Now I am one! So, I guess now I have to get off the course early and have dinner out at the early bird specials. Ha!! Not while I am still driving a V-8!!

Florida its white hair and no hair .

Rick

Left Hand, 

I know... and home of the early bird specials.

You got it! The wife is planning the EBS (early bird special) right now.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Hawaii is trying to move to 100% sustainable energy by like 2040 or something, with a large portion being completed by 2020-something. Pretty exciting! We've got sun, wind, and ocean -- the only thing standing in the way of becoming sustainable was the power company. They must've found a way to make it profitable still, bastards.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond