Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Galvin Green warranty

Jordan_bamford

No clue, what kind of reputation do they have? I'v have a Patagonia zip up for years. I wore it into one of their stores about a year ago, a sales manager saw it had some pilling of the fabric. He pulled me over, asked how long the pilling had been going on for and told me to give it to him and grab a new jacket of the rack. He said I could pick a different color but the size had to be the same. That is a real lifetime warranty! If G&G is anything like that, you're good.

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

No clue, what kind of reputation do they have? I'v have a Patagonia zip up for years. I wore it into one of their stores about a year ago, a sales manager saw it had some pilling of the fabric. He pulled me over, asked how long the pilling had been going on for and told me to give it to him and grab a new jacket of the rack. He said I could pick a different color but the size had to be the same. That is a real lifetime warranty! If G&G is anything like that, you're good.

Cheers mate they are a really good company just seeing if anyone has had a warranty claim when purchasing an item of eBay. Will try contacting their main office tomorrow see what they say. For me though surely it doesn't matter where i bought it from, if there's a defect they should sort it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Archived