Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT CHALLENGE 2018

Now not to be a dick or anything. But are the handicap drops from playing so much or the clubs??? I know some of ya'll had to practice more with these than normal but you never know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

It has to be a combo of both, I found that in my ShotScope test you get out to play as much as you can to get the data so naturally you improve. But all of the guys are really enjoying the clubs (yes even MD with the one lengths) so the clubs must be helping with the improvement too 🤔😁😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Now not to be a dick or anything. But are the handicap drops from playing so much or the clubs??? I know some of ya'll had to practice more with these than normal but you never know.

Not sounding like a dick... so don't worry.. I got in 7 rounds during the challenge, due to schedule, work, family, ect.. and 4 trip to the range.. I had 2 rounds before they started counting. and 8 with old clubs.. SO was it the clubs? yes. was it extra time, NO.. was it general awareness? probably a little. Some of it was later in the season. BUT i did play better with these clubs the ever with any clubs.. So take that as you will.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Foz

Bardel had a good question. with the sensors incorporated into the grips,are they sending you a new grip?

Nope, just the sensor, but it has to come from Cobra. My understanding is you pop out the bad and pop in the good. Will let you know when I get it.

I had Arccos on my single lengths and they were installed in the grips. I wasn't a fan of the system so went to have them regripped and the sensor sits on an exposed battery. Frankly I don't see how you can just pop them out but I didn't try it. I hope that's the case.

From what I hear, you heat up the butt of the grip with a hair dryer to get it a little stretchy and lubricate it up a bit with some solvent.

GB- Yes my putting Hcdp improved 4 strokes, but as we all know since he won best shot with it, Foz can throw darts, he is not the only one able to get it close.. If you can get the ball close to the hole, As you can see Even I can have improved putting stats.. 

it all has to do with being able to get the ball close on approaches and when the green has been missed.. these clubs let us do that..

More greens hit also means better, closer misses and chipping from better spots. And that leads to better putting.

The driver if FREAKING amazing.. It'll add 75 yds to your drives all be right int the middle, and if your a freak of nature ( like someone else we know) you'll uncork a 373 yd drive for best shot week.. WTF... LOL

Gotta say... you have me wishing I'd tried the F8+ instead. I know that's the club for a monster like Clint, but for regular guys, I just didn't know. I get the feeling I was steered wrong by the fitter.

That's really a good question. I played 13 rounds during this 8 weeks. During a normal season, I'd play at least once a week, and I'd probably get at least one extra round in each month, maybe two. So I played between 1 and 3 extra rounds during the challenge. It's not a ton.

The bigger question in my mind is whether or not I was really playing to my potential while setting my baseline. I'd gone up from a 5.9 at the end of 2017 to an 8.3 after losing a solid two months to recovery from surgery. Also (and I probably should have mentioned this sooner), I did not get my usual Spring Break week where I play four or five times and knock off a bunch of rust. Instead, we went to Nashville to tour colleges and eat hot chicken and barbecue. I was just starting to shoot some decent rounds at the end of the baseline period. What would have been a perfect comparison would have been to get in our hot tub time machines and install the Arccos 360 sensors last July.

All that being said... I strongly believe these clubs are a big reason I'm playing as well as I am. My 9/1 handicap revision last year was 6.8. This year it's 5.9. I didn't get down below 6 last year until the 11/15 update. And the fall is the best time to play around here. The rainy season ends, courses firm up and greens heal up. It's the best time of the year to score. I'm excited to see if I can keep on improving.

Also, I did this fighting with the F8 driver, turning the F8 3-wood into a mini-driver, and not having a useable hybrid. So I basically did this with 12 clubs. I'll definitely take that.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Hi everyone! Apologies again! I have been incredibly busy the past few weeks and spare time is scarce! Just finished writing up 30+ Silent auction sheets, hole assignments for Saturday and moving onto tee gifts in a minute here! 

Here it is... It has been an amazing 8 weeks (plus the additional weeks leading into the challenge). I truly believe I have made some great new friends in this thread. I look forward to the friendships continuing as I transition into a supporting role for your challenges! Without you guys hitting the thread up with great questions, feedback, banter and just all round enthusiasm - this thread doesn't jive. 

My fellow testers. You blokes are legends. I really enjoyed the comradery and support we all showed toward each other. Side note to that.. the smack talk was top notch! That's my jam there, folks! Love a good "sledge" as we call it in Oz. 

Our fearless leaders... the mods... Rob and Stud, hats off to you gents. Bloody HUUUUGE effort and I owe you both a beer. You can collect in Vancouver :)

Ok.. Onto the numbers!! 

Baseline #'s

cg18.JPG

The "make you feel funny in the pants" #'s

cg65.JPG

cg66.JPG

cg67.JPG

cg68.JPG

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Joyzee

no apologies necessary. You've earned this littel R&R.

enjoy it man

Thanks mate! It sure felt good to get more than 5 hours sleep haha! 

Well that's got me intrigued, exciting for Joyzee could be a hole in one on a 400 yard par 4 or a great round of 6 under par 😁😎

Unfortunately it was neither... but... i will get a post up shortly :) 

Here's how I see it:

In conjunction with My Golf Spy...

A group of golfers

attachicon.gif giphy(3).gif

Rickie Fowler and Bryson DeChambeau appear as geniesfowler_dechambeau_split_1920.jpg

We see Foz start throwing days with his wedges

attachicon.gif giphy(4).gif

Joyzee bombing drives

attachicon.gif zp_doq.gif

MD receiving a protractor from DeChambeau

attachicon.gif protractor.gif

Loopers daughter taking his driver "Let me show you how it's done"

attachicon.gif Brooke-Henderson-swing-faceon2.jpg

And Reese lifting his club championship trophy

attachicon.gif 08-10-14-rory-trophy-lift.gif

Then the question: What can Cobra do for your game?

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!! HAHA! Hey Cobra peeps.... Just say when!!

This has been spectacular for Cobra.. Lets be honest, real people, not touring pro's, playing with and proving the improvements you have been touting. Proof is what is important.. and 5 Regular.. ok 4 regular guys and Joyzee, doing all the work and showing the world what you say to be true, no greater Honor...

These clubs might not be for everyone but dammit if they aren't for me. 

LOL! You are right on the money here. Even further proof to the quality of the product is I reckon I have been to the range 3-4 times this year with these clubs (and with my kids so its more them hitting and then me just jumping in for a bit) and a couple of time filler chipping sessions. 

Sure I played basically once a week, but.... Practice makes perfect.. Well.... maybe it's "Cobra makes perfect"...... 

Once again, Cobra peeps! JUST SAY WHEN!! 

Still think 400 is not far away....

I have a scramble tourney tomorrow. You can bet your first born I will be playing anchor!! #400

Love the tagline! Honestly, numbers don't lie and I believe Cobra should use this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

AMEN!

Na mate. Legit question. 

If there is one thing that the stats have showed me - along with my scoring - is the dispersion and misses. Sure, I can clear two fairways if i swing like a bag of s***. Thats not the club, that's me. But, with these clubs, the distance retention on a mishit and then the reduced flare, has kept more balls in play for me and it has shown on my stats. 

Extra distance with the big dog has also been very, very nice :) 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Hey team.

Apologies on being MIA here! It's bloody hectic for me at the moment. Tournament preparation is taking up a lot of my time. Tonight will actually be the first time in about 6 weeks that I am in bed before 1130... so imma enjoy that!

I should be back online tomorrow evening at some stage (possibly even in the morning) - see how things go!

Some exciting things happened in my round today that's kinda the “icing on the cake”... even though the cake has just been finished

Lol

Joyzee

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

So.... the "exciting things"...

I played Westwood Plateau (again) and put together a nice little round of 75 - 38/37.

Sorry, no #400, but i did bang a 338, 335 and 320... Hope that means something??!?!

Highlight of the round was an eagle on the par 5 17th - 482 yards. Finally bagged one! But, the really exciting thing is my scoring on Par 5's 

cg70.JPG

I wish there was a way for me to select just par 5's and enter a date range for stats - Perhaps there is but I haven't discovered it! 

Here is the overview of my 5 rounds at Westwood. My par 5 scoring is lights out! Apart from hole #4 which seems to have my measure right now, I am feasting on the par 5's.

cg71.JPG

I NEVER had this kind of success previously. Sure, there were eagle putts here and there, birdies etc. even triples! But, the consistency and confidence I have when tackling a par 5 now is through the roof!! 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Joyzee, the numbers you've put up all through the challenge have been spectacular to say the least 😱. But to see a single figure player improve so much with GI irons has been awesome.😁😎

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

1 am... just wrapped up the nights duties

I'll leave you with one other quick note

Nunfa0 - This bloke generously donated his week 8 winnings to my tournament. I am incredibly grateful and humbled by the support.

Another I owe a beer!

Truly a classy gesture. Nunfa0 was so awesome in this thread, I had to double check to make sure he wasn't a participant

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Truly a classy gesture. Nunfa0 was so awesome in this thread, I had to double check to make sure he wasn't a participant

Aww gee, now you've made me blush 😳😎.

It's not hard to get deeply involved when you having this much fun 😁😁

1 am... just wrapped up the nights duties

I'll leave you with one other quick note

Nunfa0 - This bloke generously donated his week 8 winnings to my tournament. I am incredibly grateful and humbled by the support.

Another I owe a beer!

Hey Nunfa0!

giphy.gif

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Well done, Nunfa! Classy move!

Congrats on the eagle and par 5's, in general, Joyzee!

It really is going to be a shame to put the wraps on this challenge - I feel like I have gotten to "know" all the testers (and frequent participants) much better. The amount of improvement seen across the board has been very, very impressive. In my mind, Cobras have gone from being a bit of an after-thought to among the first brands I want to test when I buy new irons (we already knew the woods were legit).

Great job, everyone!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

So now it's time to post the final numbers and PBs. First... let's take a walk down memory lane and check out my baselines:

baseline.png

and then see how far I've come:

msg-54754-0-58079500-1535896698.png

I'm absolutely blown away, especially considering how I've fought with the driver for the whole challenge.

Now for the PBs:

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 8.02.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 6.24.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 6.24.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 6.23.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 6.23.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 6.23.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 6.22.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 6.22.19 PM.png

Unfortunately, I set a few PBs during the baseline period (like longest drive and most up-and-downs), so this might not have been as good as I'd hoped, but still pretty great.

I'm still working on my wrap up post. Stay tuned...

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

All right guys, here's Arccos' list of Personal Bests for me...and before you look, no, I didn't hit a 386 yard drive.  That was when I first started using Arccos and didn't know how to edit the round.  It was more like my normal 220ish drive plus an approach shot, LOL. 

final hc.PNG

pb1.PNGpb2.PNGpb3.PNGpb4.PNG

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Can't quite kick back yet. Got into my leagues playoffs so hopefully I'll have another month of play with the F8s...if I can win the playoffs, the irons will have definitely earned a spot in my bag...

MDGolfHacker

So I've already clinched a spot in the top 32 playoffs for my golf league sitting squarely at 16.  The playoffs don't start until next week so this week is kind of a free week for me.  As kind of a side test, I'm NOT going to put the Cobra's into play this week and instead will put in my old gamers to see if my scoring and general stats will be better worse or the same.  It will be interesting to see if there's a post one length adjustment period.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Did HardcoreLooper leave out some categories? I didn't see most 1 putts and a couple of other categories. I wanted to ask the group is this real I mean 10 one putts in a round for Joyzee10 i think and MD had 9 one putts that is unreal is that a result of proximity to the hole vs previous clubs or is that to do with missing greens and having to chip or pitch up? Also I mean if you are chipping and pitching up obviously you got close to the hole but up and down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Great numbers from all of the boys!!

Very interested to see how MD goes with the old clubs this week and can't wait for Loopers wrap up 😁😎

I am now considering GI irons as my next set I mean I am an 8.4 handicap and if there is a potential 50% decrease in hc possible why not give it a shot. I always thought play players irons they will make you better but that may not be the case anymore....we have seen it here in the Cobra challenge and over on the G700 review as well.

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

Tommc23:

I played about as much as I normally do during the testing.  If you look at my Arccos rounds, most were 9 hole league rounds which probably put me at a disadvantage.  I did play a few extra round prior to the testing period, and maybe an extra round here or there during the testing period, but it was pretty much my normal round count the last 5 years. In terms of Arccos recorded rounds, it was less than previous years.  I play a 54 solstice tournament and through no fault of Arccos but more a Samsung S7 battery issue, only recorded 1 round out of 3 on that day.  The Spies gathering at Swan Point, the S7 was only able to run Arccos 12 holes before the phone died.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Did HardcoreLooper leave out some categories? I didn't see most 1 putts and a couple of other categories. I wanted to ask the group is this real I mean 10 one putts in a round for Joyzee10 i think and MD had 9 one putts that is unreal is that a result of proximity to the hole vs previous clubs or is that to do with missing greens and having to chip or pitch up? Also I mean if you are chipping and pitching up obviously you got close to the hole but up and down.

I tend to come up short of the green so mine is more a result of better chipping, which, for me, the Cobras have really shined.  I was a mediocre chipper before but I just seemed to put it that much closer to the hole with the one length F8 wedges.  Prior wedges were Titleist SM Wedges but with a bit of a low bounce and tended to hit chunks with them.  The F8 One Length wedges were standard bounce wedges and the lob wedge has been my goto wedge because I was just hitting the shots I envisioned with them and putting it close.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Geeking - We are not counting putting stats, so I left them out.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Okay, so here we go, some numbers and final thoughts....

Baseline:

Image1536167575.791353.jpg

Not too shabby, using the Arccos 360 sensors and my Cobra F6's.

Now for the Final Cobra King F8 Challenge results.....

file-98699733-126B-47FD-A1C2-1DEE3C2A1744-18211-00000C16AFCD73BC.png

An overall improvement of 5 strokes! I am very much impressed with the F8 results. Especially since it was during the Summer, which is our wet season where the courses yield no roll. I am sure that when they dry out, I will see additional improvement with the Driver. My biggest improvement was in the Approach, Chipping & Sand categories. This is where the real meat of the Challenge lies. As for Personal Bests, I saw 12/21 for the Challenge, not counting putting.

file-1C4420F6-5C7E-43B0-984E-9EAB16F3C089-1118-000000B102617D79.pngIMG_0595.JPGfile-288FAB95-C624-4FD6-ADE4-3C7C75939EC1-1118-000000B0FE94797F.png

I played 19 rounds with the F8's prior to the Challenge and 22 rounds during the Challenge. This has been the most challenging of all the reviews that I have completed as a Spy. I have found new friends in Joyzee10, MDGolfhacker, HardcoreLooper, & Reesedw. Not to mention Golfspy's Rob & Stud, they are terrific!

For those interested, my thoughts on the Ultralight Cart Bag.......simply amazing! This bag is not only lightweight, but has more pockets than my previous bags. I will proudly continue to use this bag to house my Cobra F8's.

file-A11A9ED7-6693-461F-99F1-B3365B49F7F7-15629-00000A9F101ED166.jpgfile-30126A98-7E80-451C-8CCB-6AC53F09A0FF-15629-00000A9F0D0166FB.jpg

Do you think I will continue to bag the Cobra F8's? Well what do you think?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Geeking - We are not counting putting stats, so I left them out.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Gotcha ok thanks sorry I am a stat guy and love the Arccos stats....

Bryson DeChambeau

I am now considering GI irons as my next set I mean I am an 8.4 handicap and if there is a potential 50% decrease in hc possible why not give it a shot. I always thought play players irons they will make you better but that may not be the case anymore....we have seen it here in the Cobra challenge and over on the G700 review as well.

To see that the low / mid handicappers here ( Joyzee,Reese,Hardcore) defied convention by dropping their handicaps with the use of "non-traditional" clubs will open up the eyes of many.

Since these clubs can fit in such a wide handicap range (5-25),do they get their own classification??

Poses the question.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Har and I are thinking alike

Bryson DeChambeau

Do you think I will continue to bag the Cobra F8's? Well what do you think?

5 strokes dropped off your handicap in 8 weeks, I'm gonna say you'd have to be crazy not too Foz. Congrats on the insane improvement. The commonality of that theme is a little ridiculous around here...

This thread is gonna turn all of MGS into Cobra golfers. I'm pretty sure 90% of the user base already has a F7 or F8 driver (including me).  :D

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

good comment.

This thread is going to have people pondering their current set.

As I stated earlier,I was at a store and held a F8 driver and immediately noticed how much lighter it is than my Titleist 910. But not sure is lightness is a good thing for a driver? I don't have the experience to comment on that.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

I tend to come up short of the green so mine is more a result of better chipping, which, for me, the Cobras have really shined. I was a mediocre chipper before but I just seemed to put it that much closer to the hole with the one length F8 wedges. Prior wedges were Titleist SM Wedges but with a bit of a low bounce and tended to hit chunks with them. The F8 One Length wedges were standard bounce wedges and the lob wedge has been my goto wedge because I was just hitting the shots I envisioned with them and putting it close.

MDGolfHacker

That is exactly my experience with one length wedges...they are awesome.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Stud is it gametime....

Bryson DeChambeau