GolfSpy STUDque

Getting a little faster at this each time. Here's your link for the #SpyStaffSlam picks:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RRiDBlLOeOQpB9jIKbyNsXvDbfW6qzXq-5l7Q-9izhw

Good luck everyone!

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

What a bullet from Brooks.  Too bad he drew a crappy lie.  What will Gary do on 17?

Have a 90000 ft putt
  • Like 1

Woodland is on the wrong part of the green on 17.  Koepka has about 10 feet for birdie on 18.

• Like 1

Heck of a chip by woodland

• Like 2

Well. That’s all folks.

2 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Woodland is on the wrong part of the green on 17.  Koepka has about 10 feet for birdie on 18.

Well then, it's Garys to lose.  

Just now, fixyurdivot said:

Well then, it's Garys to lose.  

Yeah, but until he hit that sick pitch shot on the green, he was in the vomit zone.

• Like 2

Barring an absolute meltdown from the first cut on 18, Woodland wins his first major. This has been a great tournament and the first US Open in far too many years not to be marred by setup controversies.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Just now, FrogginBullfish said:

Barring an absolute meltdown from the first cut on 18, Woodland wins his first major. This has been a great tournament and the first US Open in far too many years not to be marred by setup controversies.

Amazing that you could have a US Open won with double-digits under par and the world has not come to an end.  Maybe the USGA can take something away from this...

...Nah, they'll f-up Winged Food next year.

• Like 1

Nervous?

It's almost as if the idea of "protecting par" was a stupid idea all along. If someone goes out and blitzes the course for 4 days, they deserve to be under par, they deserve to score well. They don't deserve a tricked up course that borders on unplayable because they're playing well. Hopefully the USGA finally recognizes this and keeps this type of setup moving forward.

Amazing that you could have a US Open won with double-digits under par and the world has not come to an end.  Maybe the USGA can take something away from this...
...Nah, they'll f-up Winged Food next year.

• Like 1

Nope.

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

Nervous?

I feel like I'm more nervous for him than he appears to be. 

Great show. I was hoping Koepka would pull it off for the history, but I'm not at all upset that Woodland will win. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FrogginBullfish said:

It's almost as if the idea of "protecting par" was a stupid idea all along. If someone goes out and blitzes the course for 4 days, they deserve to be under par, they deserve to score well. They don't deserve a tricked up course that borders on unplayable because they're playing well. Hopefully the USGA finally recognizes this and keeps this type of setup moving forward.

Absolutely.

It's like Andy on The Fried Egg said, this is a par 69 golf course for the tour.  Woodland is doing exactly what he should, and no one else was able to.

• Like 1

Yeah. This ones going to be pretty special.

• Like 1

I’m happy for Woodland and happy for Wilson Staff.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2