GolfSpy MPR

The annual donor raffle!

As a refresher can you post how the raffle will work

Support MGS, your forum family, and you never know when your name will pop up! Donate a few bucks today 🏌️♂️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Support MGS, your forum family, and you never know when your name will pop up! Donate a few bucks today

I second this notion! Donating to MyGolfSpy helps to support consumer driver, unbiased testing. The folks at HQ do an excellent job providing data driven facts about the equipment we all use to enjoy this wonderful game. Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 5

Support MGS, your forum family, and you never know when your name will pop up! Donate a few bucks today

Well you convinced me. There is tons of great golf articles and a great forum. Also saved me $450 on a fitting experience.

Donation sent. Appreciate all you who help make this site awesome.

Using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Done and donated! Thanks for everything MGS, looking forward to 2020. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, pozzit said:

Well you convinced me. There is tons of great golf articles and a great forum. Also saved me $450 on a fitting experience.

Awesome and  that donor badge will look good under your name! 👏

• Like 4

A good reminder for me. Keep up the good work MGS. 

• Like 4

Just a reminder to anyone who is a new donor and needs a badge: those don't happen automatically. If you go ahead and send a DM that includes your transaction ID to me or one of the other moderators/directors, we'll get that badge on your profile.

• Like 4

I’m about as random as they come. Maybe I stand a chance of picking something up 🤣

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pozzit said:

Yup - saved me several hundred dollars in purchasing golf "stuff" that wasn't up to the highest standards. 

• Like 3

This serves as a reminder bump: the
! Good to luck to you all!

For those that can’t join, Are you keeping track of all the forum members that win and posting the info here
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, cnosil said:

For those that can’t join, Are you keeping track of all the forum members that win and posting the info here emoji16.png

I honestly would, but they announce real names, and I don't have a simple way to link everyone's actual names to their forum handles.

19 minutes ago, cnosil said:

For those that can’t join, Are you keeping track of all the forum members that win and posting the info here emoji16.png

I'll be watching as much as I can but have a lunch meeting at 12:30, so not sure how much I'll be able to catch, but anything I do see I'll be sure and post in this thread.

Just now, GolfSpy MPR said:

I honestly would, but they announce real names, and I don't have a simple way to link everyone's actual names to their forum handles.

Yeah, that's the issue, as nearly 90% of the entries are Donors but not forum members.   But I do know a handful of real names and will try to update if I spot any. 

One thing, I bet I'm pretty sure of is that the video/sound of this years auction based on the NPG episodes should be vastly improved over last year, it was tough to hear the names clearly at times. 

• Haha 1

Muira C301 Irons  Winner: Mark Spear

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

One thing, I bet I'm pretty sure of is that the video/sound of this years auction based on the NPG episodes should be vastly improved over last year, it was tough to hear the names clearly at times. 

I wasn't on the raffle last year so can't compare - but this year the squeaking noise is bit annoying - hope they clear it up soon.