Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Morning all!

Been really dragging since coming back from vacation. Normally rearing to go at work but struggling the past week....Thank goodness there is golf in my future because I need a pick me up!

Playing at the ranch in Southwick, MA. Top 15 course in Massachusetts and that's including private clubs. Pretty pumped will be my first go at this course.

https://www.theranchgolfclub.com/

I played there a few years back. There's a hole on what was formerly a ski slope, if you can catch the ball just right, you'll hit the absolute longest drives of your life. It's a fantastic course, great condition and layout, with a very nice practice area as well. Enjoy and have fun!

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

As mentioned yesterday, went to practice today. Did NOT go well. Only the trees and shrubs on the side of the practice ground prevented the  shanks I hit from bouncing around the car park! Thins, fats, wide left and right as well. Almost nothing straight and out of the middle of the club face. Oh well, back tomorrow for another go. Must be crazy!

Interesting - me?

6 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Morning all!

Been really dragging since coming back from vacation. Normally rearing to go at work but struggling the past week....Thank goodness there is golf in my future because I need a pick me up!

Playing at the ranch in Southwick, MA. Top 15 course in Massachusetts and that's including private clubs. Pretty pumped will be my first go at this course.

https://www.theranchgolfclub.com/

So looking forward to playing. I hear it is awesome 

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter