The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, Woodrow72 said:

Back still acting up for the last 3 weeks , heavy down pour last night so most courses closed or path only , warm - usually tee off at 7 am and done by 10 on Friday’s but not the last 3 - hoping it’s not my disc again 🙏, play well y’all 

Good luck, hopefully it isn't anything major!

:callaway-logo-1:Mavrik 10.5* :projectx: HZRDS T800 Orange 60 6.0

:taylormade-small: RocketBallz Stage 2 3W

:mizuno-small:ST-Z 5W :projectx: EvenFlow 5.5

:srixon-small: ZX Utility 23*, UST Recoil F3

:titleist-small:T300 :projectx: LZ 5.5, 5-PW

:mizuno-small: T22 Copper Denim :truetemper: DG R300, 52* 56*

:vokey-small: SM9 :truetemper: DG R300, 60*

:odyssey-small: Strokelabs One

:vice: Pro Soft

Good morning spy's...

Early morning on the west coast, 1st. round of the Club Championship at my home course.

Should be a fun tune up for the Nationals starting Sept. 5th just outside of Whistler BC. 

I will update on "how did you play" later today, unless I s*** the bed then I will update once I quite steaming lol...

Have a great saturday everyone...

committed to performance excellence

1 hour ago, Byrnzee said:

Good morning spies!

Shot my best round of the year yesterday (81) and we have another 36 ahead of us today. 

Had a solid breakfast and already on coffee #2. Hoping to keep the momentum from yesterday and go low today!

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

congrats on the best round of the year, what was the difference, putting?

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Good Morning on a hopefully happy Saturday for you!

Gave old poochie his breakfast and his yard time, and heading back for a little more snooze time for myself ... gotta be rested for tonight 😄 .. wife and I are baby sitting my cousins' three young kids (yep 3 .. ages 5 to 1 ½) so the parents can have a rare night out together.

We've done it before, they're all good kids so it's easy enough with them and the two older ones are excited .. they know my wife's a teacher plus she promised them she'd make playdough with them! 

Maybe a little range and putting practice later .. gotta keep the improving swing and short game on the right track!

Have a fun day (and stay outta trouble, you! 😝)!!

have fun with the "littles" 

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I will start with I know it isnt good to complain about the weather. I know that and well it has been too hot here recently. Dont want to go out, dont want have the kids outside and its been so humid that well it all has just kinda drained us. 

Thankfully we had a storm roll through yesterday and things cooled off a little bit! Went downstairs and it was only 26 degrees! Yes we do not have AC. Anyway a cooler night, better sleep for all and a few more day of cooler temps should help and bring things back to normal. 

Looking forward to a slower weekend, day off on Monday and the start of a slower part of the season for me. 

Had a few coffees, did some house hunting yesterday as well so lots going on but all in a good way!

house hunting, time for a change or 1st. purchase... sounds exciting

12 minutes ago, CSiders12 said:

Good morning spies! I am heading to the Tour Championship today! I am super excited to get to see the players up close and watch what it looks like to hit a golf ball for real. It's going to be hot, but I'm ready!

I hope you all have a splendid Saturday!

try and spend an hour watching them on the range, always good to see their tempo... and maybe an hour watching the putting green to see what "tools" they are using to sharpen their skills, have fun...

28 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

what tournament is on?

None today 👍

Ryan Gardiner 

Driver: Wilson Deep Red Maxx

Woods: 3W Cobra speedzone

Hybrid: 4H Cobra Speedzone

Irons: Cobra King F8 5-9, PW, GW

Wedges: Rife RX7 60:8 & 56:12

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro Hammer

Good Morning everyone!  I haven't been on the forum the last couple of days.  My wife is playing in her Ladies Club Championship today and tomorrow, and she hasn't been playing her best golf lately.  She was very desperate, so she asked for my advice. 🤣  She NEVER wants my advice!  So on Thursday we got out late in the afternoon and I watched her play the front nine.  Other than the triple on #3 she did pretty well.  I regripped a couple of her clubs.  However, while we were on the course, I played a few holes; on a swing I felt pain in my lower back, right hamstring, and right knee.  Here it is Saturday morning and it hasn't gotten much better.  I didn't warm up before we played and only made easy swings until I hurt myself.  The pains are old pains that have come and gone except for the hamstring; never had that before.  I was supposed to play this morning as a single, but I'm going to pass, hoping that I'm well enough to play tomorrow with some friends.  I'm bummed.

Hope you Saturday is better than mine!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Good Morning everyone!  I haven't been on the forum the last couple of days.  My wife is playing in her Ladies Club Championship today and tomorrow, and she hasn't been playing her best golf lately.  She was very desperate, so she asked for my advice. 🤣  She NEVER wants my advice!  So on Thursday we got out late in the afternoon and I watched her play the front nine.  Other than the triple on #3 she did pretty well.  I regripped a couple of her clubs.  However, while we were on the course, I played a few holes; on a swing I felt pain in my lower back, right hamstring, and right knee.  Here it is Saturday morning and it hasn't gotten much better.  I didn't warm up before we played and only made easy swings until I hurt myself.  The pains are old pains that have come and gone except for the hamstring; never had that before.  I was supposed to play this morning as a single, but I'm going to pass, hoping that I'm well enough to play tomorrow with some friends.  I'm bummed.

Hope you Saturday is better than mine!!

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Getting older isn't for those who are weak...................................... 🙄

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review