Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

HackMotion Training System - 2023 Forum Review

Congrats testers! Definitely looking forward to seeing the reviews as the tech looks very interesting. 

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Congratulations to the winners 

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensi 55 gm Stiff

:titelist-small: 915F 5w Mitsubishi Diamana White Stiff

:titelist-small: 816 H1 21* 23* Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Stiff

:titelist-small: 716 AP1 5-AW

:titelist-small: Vokey SM5 52* 56*

way to go testers! Hopefully this takes you further away from being a hack! Looking forward to see how everyone improves.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Congratulations testers! I’m excited to see your reviews to determine if it would be something I would get. 

PXG 0811x Gen 4 9 degree driver

Exotic 3,4,5 hybrid

Sub70 699 6-AW for itons

Kirkland wedges 56 & 60

Scotty Cameron Studio 1.5 putter

HackMotion is really excited about this and getting on board. Had an awesome call with them and the testers will get a full onboarding experience and a lot more. Should be really cool to see how these testers find it works for their games. A good range of handicaps, swing speeds and abilities. Plus I always like having some new testers on board and international guys too! 

Should be a lot of fun for sure!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Congrats to those chosen. Will be interested to hear how it goes for you all.

Driver:titleist-small: TSR2 9º with TPT Nitro Driver 17 Hi

Fairway #1: :titleist-small: TSR2 15º with TPT Power Fairway 17 Hi

Fairway #2: :titleist-small: TSR2 21º with TPT Power Fairway 17 Hi

Utility: :titleist-small: T200 Utility Build 3i (20º) with TPT Power Hybrid 16 Hi

Irons: :titleist-small: T100 (4-PW) with UST Mamiya DART V 105 F4

Irons (Special Ocassions)::Miura: MC-502 (4-PW) with UST Mamiya DART V 105 F4

Wedges:vokey-small: SM10 Jet Black (50.08 F, 56.08 M, 60.04 T) with UST Mamiya DART V 105 F4

Putter:L.A.B.: MEZZ.1 MAX Counterbalance with TPT

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 X or :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

Other: :Arccos: Gen 3+ Smart Sensors (Smoke)

20 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

HackMotion is really excited about this and getting on board. Had an awesome call with them and the testers will get a full onboarding experience and a lot more. Should be really cool to see how these testers find it works for their games. A good range of handicaps, swing speeds and abilities. Plus I always like having some new testers on board and international guys too! 

This was one that I was crossing my fingers for! Will be looking forward to the comments and feedback. I have been trying to work with a couple of companies that do similar things like K-motion or Proteus, just don't have the funds for those systems. 

Dr. Walter Young IV, PT, DPT

I’m very interested to see the results!

Tester for PingS159 Wedges

Driver - :cobra-small: LTDx LS 9° with UST Mamiya LIN-Q Gunmetal - X

3W - :callaway-logo-1: Paradym 15° with Kai'li™ White - X

3H - :PXG: Gen5 0311 19° with Ventus Blue Velocore - X

Driving Iron - image.png.e20decc564f669047d8ef7d2dbd4734d.png 699 Pro with UST PROFORCE V2 Hybrid White/Yellow - X

Irons - :Sub70: 6-PW 699 Pro in black with Dynamic Gold X100 (+1", 3° Upright) - X 

Wedges - :callaway-logo-1: 50° Jaws MD5, :callaway-logo-1: 54° Jaws MD5, :titleist-small: 58° Vokey SM8 

Putter - :bettinardi-1: Studio Stock #2 Bronze , :cobra-small:KING 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter (Trying something new), 🦓 Zebra Golf AIT 3 (On time out)

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV or :vice: Pro (depends on what I can get a deal on) 

12 minutes ago, Wmyoungiv said:

This was one that I was crossing my fingers for! Will be looking forward to the comments and feedback. I have been trying to work with a couple of companies that do similar things like K-motion or Proteus, just don't have the funds for those systems. 

Hopefully the testers are able to give you the feedback your looking for and be sure ask lots of questions. 

Also keep up the activity and engagement and I'm sure your time will come. 

There are a lot testing opportunities coming and the whole forum staff is continually looking to bring in more! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

42 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I'm really looking forward to trialling it! Thanks again all 😁

Ryan Gardiner 

Driver: Wilson Deep Red Maxx

Woods: 3W Cobra speedzone

Hybrid: 4H Cobra Speedzone

Irons: Cobra King F8 5-9, PW, GW

Wedges: Rife RX7 60:8 & 56:12

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro Hammer

Congrats gents! This team of testers seems well suited to the daunting of task of running the HackMotion Pro gauntlet. It’s always great seeing some new names and opportunities for international Spies to join the review pool. Looking forward to following this one closely and reading firsthand product feedback.

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

HackMotion is really excited about this and getting on board. Had an awesome call with them and the testers will get a full onboarding experience and a lot more.

I’m sure what you’re describing will add to our enjoyment on the forum but also very curious what exactly it entails. The HackMotion team is undoubtedly looking forward to the exposure, but if the “full onboarding experience and a lot more” is above and beyond what a typical consumer can expect, some valuable review objectivity may be lost in the process. For example, I’m seriously deliberating whether to purchase this product for myself and hoped to sign up for one of their demo presentations but none are slotted on their calendar through July (the last navigable month on their website). We all relish inside info from company reps, but as an eager review follower I’m much more interested in the average consumer experience without any uncommon HackMotion team hand holding.

Genuinely not trying to preemptively poohpooh the process in this test, just curious about the details you alluded to above so that I can judge the objectivity for myself from the jump. For example, reviewing the ShotScope V1 wayyy back, I had a direct channel with Gavin and subsequently didn’t have a fully objective support experience; a subject of great importance for a product in the HackMotion class. No rush getting back to me, but I’d imagine the info would be useful for everyone following.

For Official HackMotion Testers: one of the mode features I found so intriguing in my research is the option to switch from lead wrist to trail wrist data collection; or even strap a separate unit on each wrist simultaneously. As most golfers are either lead _or_ trail focused, I’m particularly curious what each of you learns about the way you move every club in the bag as you collect data and graph motion from both sides of the body. Digging into my Salted Insole pressure data was eye opening for me and I expect you’ll be experiencing something similar, only on fire hose mode. Thanks in advance for all the hard work you’ve signed up for on behalf of all of us motion data degenerates.

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

Congrats testers!

@DriverBreaker

@Fongle

@gingerbeast87

@Bad Golfer

Looking forward to learning more about the HackMotion Pro. 

Reside in Roseville, California

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX-5 MK2 LS. Riptide LX, TX (9.5 & 10.5)

3-Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth (15*), Riptide X-Stiff

Hybrid: :ping-small: G400 2H 17 Deg,  Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ, X-stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 HMP 4-GW, Proj X Lz

Wedge: :titelist-small: SM9 54 deg, 10 bounce, & SM9 58 deg, 8 bounce, DG TI S400 (courtesy of winning MGS Masters Pool!)

Flat Stick:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled #4

This seems like a nice learning and training tool! I like that it doesn't limit motion but provides data that you can use to get your feel/positions correct. Looking forward to seeing the official reviewers thoughts, feedback and data! Congratulations testers!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

20 hours ago, downlowkey said:

For Official HackMotion Testers: one of the mode features I found so intriguing in my research is the option to switch from lead wrist to trail wrist data collection; or even strap a separate unit on each wrist simultaneously. As most golfers are either lead _or_ trail focused, I’m particularly curious what each of you learns about the way you move every club in the bag as you collect data and graph motion from both sides of the body. Digging into my Salted Insole pressure data was eye opening for me and I expect you’ll be experiencing something similar, only on fire hose mode. Thanks in advance for all the hard work you’ve signed up for on behalf of all of us motion data degenerates.

I’d be curious about this as well! Hopefully they cover it in the onboarding.  I’ve mainly seen this used for lead wrist conditions, but I could see the utility of rear wrist for those who cast or release angles too early. 

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

On 6/27/2023 at 1:49 AM, Bad Golfer said:

Hey buddy, fellow archer here! And I agree, golf always wins out over archery, but once fall rolls around it tips the other way for a bit. ✌️ 

Ping G410 LST 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F3 60X

Callaway X2 Hot 2 Deep 12.5* 

Adams XTD LSP 23* hybrid Aldila rogue black 85X

Nike VR Pro II Blades 5-PW w/ Modus 120X

Nike Wedges

PXG Putter

4 hours ago, DriverBreaker said:

I’d be curious about this as well! Hopefully they cover it in the onboarding.  I’ve mainly seen this used for lead wrist conditions, but I could see the utility of rear wrist for those who cast or release angles too early. 

Absolutely. I also think trail wrist data could be very valuable for most amateurs trying to improve their short game and putting. I see a lot of golfers who are trail side dominant in those areas.

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

On 6/28/2023 at 7:10 AM, downlowkey said:

For Official HackMotion Testers: one of the mode features I found so intriguing in my research is the option to switch from lead wrist to trail wrist data collection;

Yeah I'm really interested to test this too. I think my trail wrist gets far too active on pitch shots and long putts, so it'll be good to have some actual data on that and work to adjust it

Driver - :cobra-small: King SZ 1w 7.5° w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 60x

Woods - :cobra-small:King SZ Big Tour 3w 13.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 65, King SZ 5w 20° w/ Tensei CK White 70

Driving Iron - :cobra-small: King Utility 2i 16° w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 85

Irons - :callaway-small: Apex '24 Combo set - 4i Pro, 5i-8i CB, 9i-10i MB w/ KBS Tour V 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 52° - S 10° grind, 56° - C 8° grind, 60° - C 8° grind w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue 115

Putter(s) - :odyssey-small: :callaway-small: :scotty-small: :titleist-small: :ping-small:  :nike-small: :wilson-small: O-Works 2 Ball Black, Big Bertha Warbird, Special Select Squareback 2.0, Red X2, Bullseye Original Flange SC, Bullseye Standard Flange SC, OG Bronze Anser, Method Midnight 007, R.Mendralla 8802

5 hours ago, srooch2 said:
On 6/27/2023 at 2:49 AM, Bad Golfer said:

Hey buddy, fellow archer here! And I agree, golf always wins out over archery, but once fall rolls around it tips the other way for a bit. ✌️ 

You bet buddy! Two years ago I was thinking my neighbor was crazy practicing golf in his yard all the time while I was shooting my bow. Now I'm the crazy one practicing golf all the time.

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

Looks like the Hack Motion is scheduled to arrive tomorrow for me.  Now I’m wondering if I should hold off on opening it up until we have our onboarding meeting…

WITB:

34 minutes ago, DriverBreaker said:

Looks like the Hack Motion is scheduled to arrive tomorrow for me.  Now I’m wondering if I should hold off on opening it up until we have our onboarding meeting…

Looks I should get it tomorrow as well. I was thinking about trying it out before the meeting so I could get familiar with it and then ask questions if I couldn't figure things out. I'm sure the meeting will go into greater detail then what I will get into in the meantime. 

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

Good evening All,

Today I received my Hackmotion Pro, I thought I would share my initial unboxing as a little update. 

The Packaging & Presentation

image.png.2e81f8dee91c4948025975bedf5b2660.pngimage.png.c5ea0a6ab4a7fa1007460a786db0fcf7.png

First sight of the box, simple design, good looking. Opening up and you are presented with the sensor. Looks simple, but not cheap, and by the looks of it there can't be many ways to use it incorrectly

The Contents

image.png.5d2b3d260671bf719f1c3d0ce04cece9.png

Once everything is out, you can see that you have the sensor, a glove attachment, charging cable, simplified instruction manual, and the warranty. You have to go to their website to find the in depth manual, and also to find the link to download the android/iOs app to link it to.

On the glove/ On the hand

image.png.bde3125ce103b6b67685172eacb9e7e8.pngimage.png.d89a3e4edf480d6df16c30dd0fbc8033.png

The sensor can either be attached to the glove via the clip, or you can use the provided strap to have it on the back of your hand. Both feel good and there is no hindrance to movement. I think the glove attachment is going to be useful for the majority of the club work, however I think I will be using the hand strap for when I am putting.

The setup

Once I had it all attached and set up I started up the app (I am an android user), registered my account, and synced it. Once that was all done I had to update the firmware, then straight in calibration. Once it was all calibrated the on screen hand moved 1:1 along with my hand (I've uploaded a short video so you can see).

I'll be taking it for a quick test run on Saturday to have a little fiddle with it and have a little look at the drills and some of the features. I'll do an upload Saturday evening with my initial impressions of the device and how accessible I have found it.

I have my onboarding call with Martins from the of the Partnerships team of Hackmotion on Monday so I'll give another update then.

I look forward to delving deeper into the app and seeing how it can assist me in working on my game.

image.png

image.png

Ryan Gardiner 

So this looks very cool,  id never heard about it.  but seriously,  i can't look at it without thinking of :image00.jpg.76fb43e716de6664ae7d62f649ff3909.jpg

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

7 hours ago, DriverBreaker said:

My delivery isn't scheduled til next Wednesday 😩 Living in Australia always makes things a long wait to arrive internationally

Driver - :cobra-small: King SZ 1w 7.5° w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 60x

Woods - :cobra-small:King SZ Big Tour 3w 13.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 65, King SZ 5w 20° w/ Tensei CK White 70

Driving Iron - :cobra-small: King Utility 2i 16° w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 85

Irons - :callaway-small: Apex '24 Combo set - 4i Pro, 5i-8i CB, 9i-10i MB w/ KBS Tour V 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 52° - S 10° grind, 56° - C 8° grind, 60° - C 8° grind w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue 115

Putter(s) - :odyssey-small: :callaway-small: :scotty-small: :titleist-small: :ping-small:  :nike-small: :wilson-small: O-Works 2 Ball Black, Big Bertha Warbird, Special Select Squareback 2.0, Red X2, Bullseye Original Flange SC, Bullseye Standard Flange SC, OG Bronze Anser, Method Midnight 007, R.Mendralla 8802

Package arrived today! I’ve got my onboarding call on Monday. 

WITB:

On 6/27/2023 at 5:10 PM, downlowkey said:

I’m sure what you’re describing will add to our enjoyment on the forum but also very curious what exactly it entails. The HackMotion team is undoubtedly looking forward to the exposure, but if the “full onboarding experience and a lot more” is above and beyond what a typical consumer can expect, some valuable review objectivity may be lost in the process.

Excellent points. The company, obviously, wants to help create a positive experience for the testers, so .. agreed that could add an additional burden on the reviewers to separate that gained knowledge from otherwise just opening the box and trying to use it...

But I'm also still very curious to follow along and see if this tool might be worth it for myself.

Anyway... Good luck guys and hope you each see some genuine improvements attributable to this!! 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

First Use:

Today I took the Hackmotion Pro out for a test run. Please bear in mind that I am due to have my onboarding call with Hackmotion this Monday, so this is a first impression with me muddling through on my own.

Setting up was easy, just straight over the wrist, hook the other end onto the glove, fire up the app, calibrate, and away we go.

I started by just doing a few strokes to warm up, didn't focus on the Hackmotion data until I was ready. Let it capture the data of how I tend to swing without any corrections or focussing on the club face angle.

image.png.d4b985bd2e9041b05d02ac35b7cf0652.png

image.png.bedaacbf8c70e862b2633204b8ea6eed.png

It seems to record the angles extremely well. Once I started looking at the screen a little more, I was able to adjust my wrist angle to fit what it said in front of me. I found that concentrating on the screen a bit too much made the rest of my swing break down a little bit, but I was relatively unsurprised by this. There is an option to have a sound play when you are at the correct flex/extension at the top of your swing, and at the point of impact, but I worry that having this playing would infinitely annoy anyone trying to work on their game around me. I think once I get more used to glancing at the screen, or putting some earbuds in, this will happen a bit less. There were a few shots where it all came together quite nicely, and lo and behold, the shots actually went straight.

image.png.6951307a90e8454be2c8cf22547d611f.png

I then moved on to the full analysis option which records the data points of the wrist flex/extension (your up/down flapping), ulnar and radial deviation (left/right on horizontal plane), and the overall rotation of the hand/wrist. This was interesting to see as it gives you the full view of your swing (There's a video below, captured some data from my phone).

I did 100 balls on the range, the Hackmotion Pro picked up 89% of the shots taken. 11% lost shots does seem like quite a lot, but it could just be down to my first time using the device.

So, for a first attempt at the range I can safely say that the on screen information was helpful, especially for adjusting my wrist flex and extension at the top of my swing. I think once I get used to incorporating the screen use into my practice, I will find more benefit to it.

I am back on the range Tuesday evening, so will give another update on it then. I will also try the putting mode offered by the Pro version as well.

Have a great weekend everybody! Hope the weather remains good for a few rounds 🙂

Ryan Gardiner 

First, i know I’m late to the party, but congrats testers!  This was a really cool testing opportunity to see pop up for the forum and I’m really looking forward to following.

What I’m really curious about is how the training device positively impacts the golf swing from a “match up” standpoint if that makes sense.  Does Hack Motion have a recommended or ideal range that measurements need to be in?  I guess I’m already struggling to wrap my head around how the inputs help individual golfers who need different degrees of flexion or ulnar deviation, etc., to comport with the rest of their swing.

Sorry for the ramble…

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1: