Titleist T Series Irons - 2023 Forum Review

GolfSpy_APH

Just now, knightsofnii said:

It's rad that you all have the option to mix the sets. I'm currently playing 2021 t200 5,6,7 and t100 8,9,PW. 

Agreed. Should lead to all of us getting a set that is perfectly tuned to our games. To say that I’m excited is mildly understating it. 😬

Did you have to do anything for the loft gap between the 7 & 8? Or did it work out without changing the lofts?

How do you like them?

WITB:

D: :titleist-small: GT-2 10° w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3W: :titleist-small: GT-3 15 Tensei Black 75 X

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

6i-PW:  :mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Recoil 110 f4

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to Titleist T Series Irons - 2023 Forum Review
6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I recall (the pm chat has almost been as bad as the cobra one haha) 2 of the testers should have fits today (Thursday).

Lol is this a good or bad thing Jamie?!? 😂

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-PW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  images (1).pngHaywood Signature Raw Wedges (50 / 54 / 58)

Putter:   download.png.d49e715a77153bd649b58a0d4e33fab5.pngL.A.B. DF3 (aka "Chewie")

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Reviews: 

L.A.B. DF3

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Testing

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

51 minutes ago, CFreddie said:

Lol is this a good or bad thing Jamie?!? 😂

Can it be both and neither?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

10 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It really goes to show what Titleist is looking for and how well they have thought through this testing opportunity.

They don't simply want to ship out whatever stock set to our testers. They want the real deal and want to make sure testers get a Titleist experience along with being setup appropriately for their reviews. 

Could lead to some surprises, I hesitate to say disappointment, but maybe just unexpected results (similar to what happened with my t series fit). 

I recall (the pm chat has almost been as bad as the cobra one haha) 2 of the testers should have fits today (Thursday).

If I was selected to do this test, I was thinking about actually flying out to Oceanside TPI for the fitting. Just to enjoy the experience and a little long weekend break.

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/66852-unofficial-review-tpi-virtual-assessment
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!

Congrats to everyone!  Looking forward to your results 😉 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Congrats Fellas, Like most on here I am watching intently. I was down to the T200's and the set I bought. I really loved the T200's but cost won out in the end. I am still extremally happy with what I bought. I did go out and buy a UI5 1 iron, and I love it most of the time. 

Great intro Ben Joest. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

18 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It really goes to show what Titleist is looking for and how well they have thought through this testing opportunity.

They don't simply want to ship out whatever stock set to our testers. They want the real deal and want to make sure testers get a Titleist experience along with being setup appropriately for their reviews. 

Could lead to some surprises, I hesitate to say disappointment, but maybe just unexpected results (similar to what happened with my t series fit). 

Boy, I'll say I was surprised!  I went from a +1 up with .050 plus length and UST Recoil 460 ESX A Flex shaft with Taylormade fitting to a -2 flat with standard length with Mitsubishi Fubuki MV IR A Flex shaft today with Titleist.   I was pulling the ball way too often with the TM setup and with my new setup hitting baby draws to more of a straight pattern I was surprised in a really good way. In fact I was seeing some tiny fades rolling over. A beautiful sight when you're fit right and I'm a poet and don't know.  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

38 minutes ago, JFish350 said:

Congrats Fellas, Like most on here I am watching intently. I was down to the T200's and the set I bought. I really loved the T200's but cost won out in the end. I am still extremally happy with what I bought. I did go out and buy a UI5 1 iron, and I love it most of the time. 

Great intro Ben Joest. 

Thanks, glad you liked it!

WITB:

D: :titleist-small: GT-2 10° w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3W: :titleist-small: GT-3 15 Tensei Black 75 X

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

6i-PW:  :mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Recoil 110 f4

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

20 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

Agreed. Should lead to all of us getting a set that is perfectly tuned to our games. To say that I’m excited is mildly understating it. 😬

Did you have to do anything for the loft gap between the 7 & 8? Or did it work out without changing the lofts?

How do you like them?

I love them. 

1) my first true fitted set. I booked an appointment w Titleist fitter at our course, hit off grass outside with trackman, got into a few shafts. He started me with a T300 but after 1 shot (which went amazing) I asked "what about a T2/T1 combo?" And he was on board. Though we based it off hitting a t200 7i. I did get to try the T100 PW and hit it just fine. 

2) the T100 are bent 1° strong to blend with the T200. Through email I inquired about T100-s, because the lofts are closer to T200 than T100 and the fitter said something about the tungsten weighting I didn't quite understand, but I trusted him. It worked out. My gaps are right on. The only drawback is that the soles now have 1° less bounce, and the T100 soles are stupid-thin to begin with.  For this test, I had signed up for t150. I was super torn between T150 and T200. I would totally recommend trying T200/T150 split set if it's anything like what I have now. 

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

26 minutes ago, knightsofnii said:

I love them. 

1) my first true fitted set. I booked an appointment w Titleist fitter at our course, hit off grass outside with trackman, got into a few shafts. He started me with a T300 but after 1 shot (which went amazing) I asked "what about a T2/T1 combo?" And he was on board. Though we based it off hitting a t200 7i. I did get to try the T100 PW and hit it just fine. 

2) the T100 are bent 1° strong to blend with the T200. Through email I inquired about T100-s, because the lofts are closer to T200 than T100 and the fitter said something about the tungsten weighting I didn't quite understand, but I trusted him. It worked out. My gaps are right on. The only drawback is that the soles now have 1° less bounce, and the T100 soles are stupid-thin to begin with.  For this test, I had signed up for t150. I was super torn between T150 and T200. I would totally recommend trying T200/T150 split set if it's anything like what I have now. 

Looking forward to your reviews and how they play. If I upgraded, I’d be looking seriously at a split set of T150/T200. Excited to see the numbers on these! 

Titleist 913 D3 Driver, 917 3 wood and hybrid. Ap2 710 irons, vokey wedges and bettinardi inovai 8 putter. 

6 minutes ago, ole gray said:

Howdy folks a little introduction about your tester for the Titleist T350 Irons!

My non-forum name is Bill and I live close to Athens, Ga so obviously I’m a huge Dawg fan. I’m 72 years old so hopefully, my review will enlighten some of you seniors out there who are interested in the T350  irons. Not saying these irons are designated for seniors as they should fit a WIDE sample of the golfing community. Golf is a hard game and some of us need more help than those who were born with the golden spoon of golf talent.

The picture below was taken prior to our Championship game last year.  

BillGaBullDogs.jpg.b7e3c59dac5d3b172cecdfb0134da256.jpg

I have a great golfing partner  (my wife Kelly) who has a pretty stout game and she often whups my butt like a drum. We won a large couples tournament a few years back and the format was alternate shot which caused most of the couples to file for divorce shortly after their round. Jk 😁

KellyBill.jpg.c1fd7e7f039c7f057fa6a59f99f939d9.jpg

I’m a Vietnam Vet (1970 - 71) and the picture below is my son at his basic training mid-cycle at Ft Benning, Ga. He was involved with the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. My Dad was a veteran of Pearl Harbor so we have three generations of war veterans in my family.

MichaelDad.JPG.2dc3f51ab95167733235dfb3c8c72e60.JPG

My two stepsons (Jason and Marc) are both excellent golfers as one plays to a scratch and the other at a 3 handicap. Here is a photo of them at Jason’s club where Kelly and I play with those two as often as possible.

JasonMarc.jpg.4595f31011957d707a49578bb9c2592f.jpg

I’ve been an golf equipment ho for several decades now and the good Lord knows I’ve been through more stuff than any one man should ever see. I’ve had several lessons through the years and played at a single-digit handicap a few centuries ago. 😀  I’ve had several equipment fittings too and the last one with Titleist was the best one by far. More on that as our reviews pick up steam. Currently I’m a 15 handicapper so the T350 irons should be right in my wheelhouse.

That’s enough yapping about my old arse and I’ll close with this. I can promise you all a 110% effort in bringing those interested in the T350 irons good solid information to help you know these irons better.  I’m a little bit different in the way I do my reviews so gird up your drawers and get ready for a wild ride! 

Great intro and can't wait to see the review, and we all love the out there reviews. Can't wait to see what comes next.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Congrats to all of the testers. I'm especially interested to see how OG likes the T350s. I know hes tried a lot of different SGI irons in the past, so it will be great to see how these compare.

Driver: :taylormade-small: QI10 Max
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :cleveland-small: Zipcore XL 6-PW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 46° 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:
 Array F-3 
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

5 minutes ago, Parshooter36 said:

Congrats to all of the testers. I'm especially interested to see how OG likes the T350s. I know hes tried a lot of different SGI irons in the past, so it will be great to see how these compare.

Yea, the only person on this planet who can out HO me is non other than @Golfspy_CG2 who is a legend in the golf HOing circles. 😂

Cleveland

1 hour ago, Parshooter36 said:

In addition, I have had them in play for about a month now, so if you have any questions let me know.  I'll be posting an update on them sometime today hopefully.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Great introduction @ole gray 😎

And "Thank You" for your families 3 generations of serving America 🇺🇸

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist GT2 8 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Red & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :Nippon: Modus 105

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM9 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 5 

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

congratulations, looking forward to the reviews

"In fact , we both tend to hold the Midwestern stoic view that genuine problems are solved with action, not pissing and moaning. If you run around sharing your feelings too much, you'll eventually arrive at a place where you're not only still screwed up, but now everyone knows about it, too." - John Gierach - Sex, Death and Fly Fishing

1 hour ago, rkj427 said:

Great introduction @ole gray 😎

And "Thank You" for your families 3 generations of serving America 🇺🇸

Appreciate ya!

Cleveland

4 hours ago, ole gray said:

Howdy folks a little introduction about your tester for the Titleist T350 Irons!

My non-forum name is Bill and I live close to Athens, Ga so obviously I’m a huge Dawg fan. I’m 72 years old so hopefully, my review will enlighten some of you seniors out there who are interested in the T350  irons. Not saying these irons are designated for seniors as they should fit a WIDE sample of the golfing community. Golf is a hard game and some of us need more help than those who were born with the golden spoon of golf talent.

I’ve been in golf forum communities since 2009 with THP (TheHackersParadise) first where I met many of my internet golfing buddies through outings. I left there to join MyGolfSpy on November 6, 2016, and I have been a contributing member since.  Love it here!

I have a great golfing partner  (my wife Kelly) who has a pretty stout game and she often whups my butt like a drum. We won a large couples tournament a few years back and the format was alternate shot which caused most of the couples to file for divorce shortly after their round. Jk 😁

I’m a Vietnam Vet (1970 - 71) and the picture below is my son at his basic training mid-cycle at Ft Benning, Ga. He was involved with the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. My Dad was a veteran of Pearl Harbor so we have three generations of war veterans in my family.

My two stepsons (Jason and Marc) are both excellent golfers as one plays to a scratch and the other at a 3 handicap. Here is a photo of them at Jason’s club where Kelly and I play with those two as often as possible.

I’ve been an golf equipment ho for several decades now and the good Lord knows I’ve been through more stuff than any one man should ever see. I’ve had several lessons through the years and played at a single-digit handicap a few centuries ago. 😀  I’ve had several equipment fittings too and the last one with Titleist was the best one by far. More on that as our reviews pick up steam. Currently I’m a 15 handicapper so the T350 irons should be right in my wheelhouse.

That’s enough yapping about my old arse and I’ll close with this. I can promise you all a 110% effort in bringing those interested in the T350 irons good solid information to help you know these irons better.  I’m a little bit different in the way I do my reviews so gird up your drawers and get ready for a wild ride! 

Great intro. Thank you for your 3 generations of service to our country.

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/66852-unofficial-review-tpi-virtual-assessment
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!

5 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

Great intro. Thank you for your 3 generations of service to our country.

Thank you sir!

Cleveland

I know I’m crazy late to this thread but congratulations to the testers; I’ll be following.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Qi10 7w, 21, :Fuji: Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Accra TZ 95 stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, 60 T Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :EVNROLL: EV8

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Hey guys, my intro is posted on page 1.  Take a look and thanks for checking in!

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I really enjoyed the intros everyone, it's nice to get to know a little about y'all and the state of your current games. 

@ole gray, I would like to thank you and your family for your service to our country. I'm glad you got picked for this test and when I saw the opportunity for testing of the T-350 irons, yours was the first name that came to mind.

I'm really excited for this test, Titleist makes some beautiful irons and I'm grateful to them for providing some for member validation. Being Tour validated is good and all, but let's be real, we want to see how they perform for us regular guys. I ain't no Tour pro so I can't relate to their games.

Have fun with them and I'm looking forward to the testing!

On 8/15/2023 at 9:01 AM, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

T150 vs. T100S -- love it! I will be following this closely. I'm considering upgrading to the T150, but don't have a ton of demo opportunities (at least not as a full set), so really interested in hearing your feedback on look and feel against the T100S (oh, and distance -- not convinced I need more of that on top of what T100S already did, but hey, a few yards never hurts). 

I was playing the T100s irons since 2019 and was invited by Titleist for a fitting around 4 weeks ago. Ordered the T150 irons and received them 10 days ago. The T100s irons were excellent, but I have gained 5 - 8 yards per iron. Probably due to shaft change. I am not going to say the T150's are better than T100s, but they are dang good irons.

Edited by GaDawg

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
5 Wood: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - Ventus TR Reg
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 9 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

8 hours ago, ole gray said:

I’ve been in golf forum communities since 2009 with THP (TheHackersParadise) first where I met many of my internet golfing buddies through outings. I left there to join MyGolfSpy on November 6, 2016, and I have been a contributing member since.  Love it here!

Great intro neighbor and Go Dawgs!

Edited by GaDawg

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
5 Wood: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - Ventus TR Reg
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 9 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

7 minutes ago, GaDawg said:

I was playing the T100s irons since 2019 and was invited by Titleist for a fitting around 4 weeks ago. Ordered the T150 irons and received them 10 days ago. The T100s irons were excellent, but I have gained 5 - 8 yards per iron. Probably due to shaft change. I am not going to say the T150's are better than T100s, but they are dang good irons.

I think it’s fair to say that the 150’s taking on a different personality is likely going to make them one of the featured stars of this test. The 200 & 350’s clearly have big improvements as well but the 150 is the one I’m really interested in. Not to mention @Ben Joestis super squared away and has an awesome plan. 

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 hour ago, GaDawg said:

Great intro neighbor and Go Dawgs!

Thanks buddy!

Cleveland

3 hours ago, bens197 said:

Hey guys, my intro is posted on page 1.  Take a look and thanks for checking in!

@bens197 great introduction, and I will be following your comments quite closely, as I currently play 223's, and when I was fitted for irons, it was a "toss-up" for me to choose between them and 100S irons.

Same shafts in either set, same lie angles, etc. just the heads were different for me at that time.

At that time, for me personally, the 223's felt a little softer off the face and were ever so slightly more forgiving.

Best of luck with your testing of these irons.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist GT2 8 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Red & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :Nippon: Modus 105

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM9 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 5 

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

3 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I really enjoyed the intros everyone, it's nice to get to know a little about y'all and the state of your current games. 

@ole gray, I would like to thank you and your family for your service to our country. I'm glad you got picked for this test and when I saw the opportunity for testing of the T-350 irons, yours was the first name that came to mind.

I'm really excited for this test, Titleist makes some beautiful irons and I'm grateful to them for providing some for member validation. Being Tour validated is good and all, but let's be real, we want to see how they perform for us regular guys. I ain't no Tour pro so I can't relate to their games.

Have fun with them and I'm looking forward to the testing!

Thank ya cuz!

Cleveland