Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Arias Golf Canada TB-30 Chipper! 2024 Forum Review

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Follow testers main posts here!

@BigMacQue - Main Post!

@Bulldog - Main Post!

@RjGolf4Life - Main Post!

Testers Announced! for the Arias Golf Canada TB-30 Chipper!

image.png

About Arias Golf Canada

Founded in 2015 by J.R. Robert, it took Arias Golf Canada two years to perfect their first model for the public. What sets Arias Golf Canada apart? They are a small, family-run business based in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. However, their irons, wedges, or chipper, all with zero offset and sometimes a bit of onset, truly differentiate them.

Robert and Arias believe many golfers struggle adjusting from drivers and woods, which have some onset, to irons with varying degrees of offset.

image.png

What is Offset and Onset?

Offset is the distance between the leading edge of the face of an iron or wedge and the front part of the hosel pointing to the target at address. It means the leading edge sits behind the hosel.

Onset is the opposite. The leading edge is ahead of the front part of the hosel.

Arias says one thing is clear: "For all golfers who dislike the look of offset on their irons and wedges, offset is a useless, annoying feature that should never be there."

image.png

Product to Test!

Their TB-30 chipper's unique no-offset build could enhance alignment and precision shot-making around the green. It could also potentially aid golfers who struggle with chunking chips and tight lies around the greens. 

Arias says "the TB-30 is a must-have if you struggle to get up and down around the green with conventional wedges or prefer using your putter from the back of the fringe."

image.png

Please welcome and congratulate our three testers!

@BigMacQue
@Bulldog
@RjGolf4Life

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Good morning Golf Spies, hope you all are doing well.  I would wish blue skies, fairways and greens for each and every one of you.

My name is Dennis, I travel around this forum as BigMaQue, a nickname that has stuck with me since I joined the Air Force in 1975.  I spell it somewhat uniquely for a reason; more on that later.  I’m 66 years old, will be 67 in just a few weeks, and claim Spring Hill, FL as my home.  

I’ve been married - to the same woman - since 1982, so I guess that means we’re coming up on 42 years of her patience and tolerance.  I don’t think I’ve hit her limit yet but hey, the day is young.  She’s the more talented one; she has played the violin for close to 60 years and taught violin in the school system for more than 10 years.

PXL_20221217_221110534.jpg.ce9b6e297ba5f99f05acedc0ad09be9b.jpg

We have two children, and each of them has two children, and all are evenly matched sets:  we have a daughter and a son and they each have a daughter and a son.  Our daughter and her two kids live next door to us in Florida; our son and his wife live with their two kids in Maryland.  

I retired in 2021 from a forty-plus year in healthcare, although I long ago in that career left any semblance of care-giving behind.  When I left active duty Air Force I was hired to run a kitchen in a hospital, and did that for the first six years of my time in hospitals.  My wife and I met in the first place I worked, she was a nurse and I oversaw kitchen operations.  I moved onto a second hospital and ran the Food Service Department, which included having several dieticians and diet techs working for me, along with a qualified chef that had been taught in the old school way in Scotland.  

I had an interest in computers, and as that interest expanded and the hospital was adding automation, I was approached to take over the IS/IT department.  I took the opportunity, and it has paid off in spades for me over time.  I went from that hospital to another with the administration team, and then the CEO and the CFO that I was working with asked me to join them in forming a senior housing / senior care company.  I assumed the CIO duties and we spent just over 20 years buying, building, selling and managing assisted living facilities throughout the South East.  We had sold off our real estate assets in 2019, so the opportunity to cash out and retire presented itself …. I took it.  

Along the way I’ve assumed a few different roles and done a few different things.  I entered the Air Force Reserve and spent 21 years doing Reserve duty, so I am a retired AF vet.  I also became a Chaplain with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and while working with football and basketball teams at a local high school participated in some coaching opportunities.  I was a lousy football player, but did have a few skills - kicking and catching - that I could help with so I jumped in and helped boys with that.  My basketball skills were much better, so my time there while serving as their Chaplain was a little more productive.

I developed a relationship with both the football and the basketball coach that has endured for more than a dozen years, and as luck would have it:  the basketball coach is also the golf coach.  So when it became clear that my grandson would be attending that school, I jumped in and asked to be considered an Assistant Golf Coach.  I really don’t do much teaching of anything that’s truly golf, although I can help boys correct things - most of the kids have been through several years of lessons and know what to do, they just need some help from time to time correcting a fluke or a flaw.  

PXL_20231017_184008799.jpg.4f8dcb94ee07458611e1f41ac14890b0.jpg

89968.jpeg.3167997b67ba1480ceecf2cdd5f578ba.jpeg

I started playing golf with my dad in my teens, and played into my 20’s and 30’s, but was never very good at the game at all.  I got to a point where I realized I was spending money and time, taking both away from my growing family, and just didn’t see much point in continuing to do that.  I stopped play for very close to 30 years.

Then my grandson picked up a club one day.  Oh. My. Goodness.  The boy has a natural swing.  I had to get back into this and exploit that, and as it turns out he really loves the sport.  As a Freshman this past season he was Springstead’s number one player, overtaking two Juniors that had played varsity golf for three years.  As it will undoubtedly become apparent I’m very proud of him - as I am of all of my grandkids, but so far he’s the only one that accompanies me on the golf course.  His sister is a swimmer, a very good swimmer who has in fact qualified for state in both her Sophomore and Junior years, but swimming …. Well, it’s just not the same.  We can swim together but it’s a lot more fun when my grandson makes fun of me for duffing a shot.  He beats me routinely and that’s fine by me.

89969.jpeg.1a0cc2ef379093b45c2d8316dfd3cab1.jpeg

Aside from golf, I love to play in the wood shop - I made a table for the front porch yesterday - I do pottery on my wheel and in my kiln, and of course love to cook.  

Florida is our home but 11 years ago we built a cabin in the woods, up on a hill, in North Georgia and we spend a lot of time up there.  Works for me because there is a great resort with a golf course just six miles from the cabin and the pro and I have become friends.  My wife knows that I will pack the clubs and always make sure there is room for them.

My bag is predominantly Titleist, with a Cleveland Launcher Fairway wood that is due to be replaced after a Titleist fitting that's scheduled for March and a Cleveland putter.  This test is with a club with a 44 degree loft; I will pit it against my Titleist T400 that sports a 43 degree loft.

PXL_20240124_154229275.jpg.6ca758ab4f5ebeb2d7f79567d9225fec.jpg

My testing will include some time with a simulator and at the range and the practice green, but will be done predominantly on the course.  I have some pretty good numbers for my 43 degree T400, so I believe I have a solid foundation to determine how well I can or will or could play with this club.  If it outperforms the T400, it will be in my bag.  I did a cursory review of the Arias web site and understand their design differences, I'm very curious to see how that helps, hinders or makes no difference to me as I swing the club.  I honestly have no expectations - I'm just excited to contribute and do something different and with a little purpose on the golf course.

I tend to aim for par; to me this means that I don't always care about GIR, I care more about getting close enough to the pin that I can close out the hole with a good score.  I'd like to see this club help me with that strategy.  I asked for the club to be pretty much standard in configuration except for adding a one-half inch length to the club so that it matches my other clubs, and a mid-size wrap on the grip.

So … why is it spelled BigMacQue?  Well I’m glad you asked.  In 1996 our son became the first profoundly deaf student to participate in the Scripps-Howard National Spelling Bee.  This made a bit of a media splash, and one day he asked me how I did in a spelling bee.  I told him the truth: for some reason, I fouled out on the word factory.  He couldn’t believe it; he asked me, “how did you spell it?”

I told him: phaquetorie.  He still doesn’t believe me.

Off the porch, out of the box and in the bag: unboxing and first impressions.

The club arrived yesterday, perfectly within the time frame that DHL said they would deliver.  I'll hit it today at Hernando Oaks and we'll see how it goes.

Packaging: 19/20
Hard to knock Arias for the box, as it was opened and inspected, most likely as it went through customs.  After all the box did look like it could contain anything from a walking cane to a SAM.  The original envelopes that were put on my Arias were cut open, and that info put into a new folder by the inspector.  All in all though, the box was fine, and the boxing was fine.  Inside the box the club was wrapped up very well and there were some packing paper wads used to ensure the club didn't waggle around during shipping.  I'd say it arrived just fine.

First impression: 18/20
The club appears to be very well built, solid, and put together well.  I asked for the logo up on the grip and it is, I asked for the logo up on the shaft and the shaft logo stickers were loose in the box.  Not that big of a deal really, but enough to take 2 points off in my book.  The shaft is a True Temper and has a perfect finish, the club head is clean and clear.  The club is shorter than I anticipated - it's a true chipper, made for chipping, and not for any real wedge work.  I asked for 1/2" over standard and got a club that is exactly the same length as my putter.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the packaging and feel they did a good job protecting a nice club.

Next step, the course.  Playing this afternoon and the club is already in my bag.  One more pic, a first look at the zero offset, from the shooter perspective:

arrias_up_03.jpg

arrias_up_06.jpg

PXL_20240201_210431010.jpg

PXL_20240201_210713741.jpg

PXL_20240201_210847591.jpg

PXL_20240201_210917018.jpg

Final Review

Took me a bit longer to get to this final review than I expected; I had a chance to play with some friends last week and had them all try it.

Down to brass tacks:

This is a nice club.  It’s well built, well put together and is a quality built golf club from tip to toe. It performs exactly as it should; if you typically struggle around the green with that one last chip to get on I’d recommend this club in a heartbeat.  The club design enhances the swing and the intended purpose and I don’t think anyone would be disappointed in having this club in their bag.  I personally didn’t notice an advantage to the zero offset that Arias touts, but I can see that may be an advantage on longer clubs.  For this club's intended purpose, chips around the green, the zero offset wasn’t really noticeable to me.

In play it took some time to get used to the club; I had luck with it on the practice green but it took a few rounds to get used to it in play.  At the end of my testing I was successfully hitting 90% of my shots with this club, which is at least as good as I normally do in chipping onto the green.  

I used this club in numerous situations, some that were not the intended use at all.  I hit it over bunkers, out of rough, from 65 yards out and even off the cart path once.  From the pics you can see that it looks no worse for wear, the club held up very well.

My numbers:

Aesthetics20 out of 20
This is a well-built, solid and nice looking club.  Nothing short of excellence in the build.

Numbers20 out of 20
I spent very little time in the simulator with this club.  It's use is primarily short use around the green, and the simulator numbers just didn't seem to help much.  Things like roll out, spin control, and the needed pin-point accuracy just don't come out of simulator numbers.  I can't knock the club for that, so 20 /20.

Success rate, the club in play: 18 out of 20
My success rate measure was two-fold: did it put the ball where I wanted it and did give me a shot at a par.  Keep in mind this is my success with the club, my experience on the course.  Once I mastered the club in play it was very effective, and success was measured as within 6 feet of my goal, either the pin or a specific spot on the green I could putt from.  This is basically 90% of the time, I could put the ball where I wanted it.

I hit this club from distances out to about 65 yards, I hit it over bunkers, I hit it out of rough, and even hit it off the cart path.  To be fair, to determine success, I only counted shots that I felt the club was designed for: chips around the green, to get the ball to the hole, and I only counted shots in play - not the practice green.  All told, in all the rounds I played with this club, I hit it as it was intended 43 times and hit it where I wanted it to go 38 times.

The miscellaneous numbers: 9 out of 10

I had no issues with the club, once I got used to it I could use it very effectively and it performed well.  I particularly liked the feel of the club in the swing.  It’s weighted differently than my T400’s, with what feels like an elongated weight along the bottom of the club that enhances the performance of the club in its intended use.  The only drawback for me was the length of the club; I had an inch added to the shaft and it was exactly the same length as my putter.  My comparable T400 is almost an inch and a half longer, and this was one of the things that took some getting used to.

Play it or trade it:  I almost hate to say 14 out of 20

I have a full bag, 14 clubs, and this one had to beat a 43 degree T400.  The T400 is just a lot more versatile and I can chip with it as well as I can chip with the Arias Chipper.  So for me, this one won’t be in the bag.  That is no knock on the club; it’s just a personal decision based on the clubs I have.

My final score: 90 out of 100

Bottom Line

This is a very nice club, very well built, well designed and it does exactly what it’s designed for and sold as.  I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this club to someone that needed help with their chipping. 

image.png.d5a50337ccab847317568c99ac1c1ca7.png

image.png.09856ae60dbaabcdfce697c80eb75951.png

image.png.1e3dada7c5fbf879c67fe5e53d781596.png

Edited by BigMacQue
0124 added intro text. 0202 added unboxing. 0325 posted final review.

BigMacQue
Titleist Driver and Hybrid
Titleist T400 Irons, 5-GW
Vokey Wedges, 50 and 56
Cleveland Launcher 3 Wood and Cleveland 10.5C HB Soft Putter
Titleist Tour Soft

Hello MGS fam!

My name is Rolly. This is my 2nd blessed invitation to test a product. My first test was the latest Titlist “TEST” ball.  That was pretty cool to be part of. Now I am blessed to be 1 of 3 testers 😱

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I was born and raised in San Francisco.  I currently work for the City & County of SF.  I could be retiring in less than 3 years at which point I just want to travel and golf.

I am 53 years old and am on my 2nd marriage which is a definite blessing for me. I have 3 grown kids now (24, 23 & 21). I am fortunate they all have stayed out of trouble and doing good things with their lives.

IMG_6742.jpeg.c0ef350e8a55bf2719bd5874bae4c9eb.jpeg

I have been golfing off and on for over 30 years. My current index is 8.7. The strongest part of my game is my “SCRAMBLE ABILITY” 🤪🤣 I wish I did not have to scramble so much BUT that is why majority of us are a work in progress. 

I should be receiving the product soon and will provide my first impression.

Not sure why the club was delayed getting to me BUT it has arrived and I will be updating with my first impressions...

SNEAK PEAK... 

IMG_7588.jpeg.20546bb95dcbc93fb26bd092d993428a.jpeg

FIRST IMPRESSIONS - 9/10

TB-30 chipper has arrived...

IMG_7583.jpeg.1aea49d203b3990bd0a18f5e6002320a.jpeg

Open the box and there was plenty of packaging to ensure the club did not get damaged. 

IMG_7584.jpeg.1e50f6b8af9531976e9349bb06827e5f.jpeg

Pulled the TB-30 out and the club itself was wrapped up including bubble wrap around the head. 

IMG_7585.jpeg.231cb9580a5fd3d3abb412be8ed1bfbc.jpeg

These are the dimensions i ordered:

IMG_7594.jpeg.690cc7f973b4dfb8177e874154b052e5.jpeg

The first thing I noticed once I unwrapped the club was the WEIGHT. It felt SOLID. 

IMG_7586.jpeg.352ac7f6be07262a99c78ff30694aea3.jpeg

When I grabbed the mid-size handle, it felt nice. I have mid-size grips on all of my irons. The Lampkin grip feels tacky which is nice. The club felt secure in my hand. 

IMG_7587.jpeg.5c00bf3a2745e4d20a160392f481f4fd.jpeg

Visually, the club is appealing to my eye. Like @Bulldog said, the head is low profile. When you like up a ball with the head, I feel confident that I can strike it solidly. 

image.jpg.eb538a8b5b19320dbcc1277cb0950149.jpg

image.jpg.f7fdc4d9bf20c281d05958349b3f4f38.jpg

The overall look and feel for the TB-30 is impressive to me. As you can see, it looks like a very simple club. 

IMG_7590.jpeg.68684cc95adfe0141a64e4de5ebb8e4c.jpeg

IMG_7591.jpeg.a3cf0db1c3e637424cddbb7682b471a8.jpeg

Standing over the club feels nice. I feel confident at address. We will see Joe confident I am once I take this to the range to get a true feel for it. 

IMG_7592.jpeg.5b1ca1cc20e4065eef997acd94a118da.jpeg

The clubhead of the TB-30 is supposed to help get through the rough smoothly. We will see how that actuality works

IMG_7589.jpeg.7c5b3a91b56d06328031fdbf000b7fab.jpeg

I gave this club a 9/10 for first impression because I had to put the True Temper label on the shaft. Not sure why Arias did not out the label on. 

IMG_7593.jpeg.0da4a284a2e516cfff498671b8c88820.jpeg

The way I plan to conduct the testing for the TB-30 is to first go to the range so that I can get a feel for the club. Determine whether I will use a putter grip or regular club grip. I would imagine that the distance from hole as well as the path to the hole will dictate how I play it. 

Stay tuned MGS family... Until my next update, stay safe & healthy. Go 49ers! ❤️😁

Edited by RjGolf4Life
Updated initial and first impression

PXG 0811x Gen 4 9 degree driver

Exotic 3,4,5 hybrid

Sub70 699 6-AW for itons

Kirkland wedges 56 & 60

Scotty Cameron Studio 1.5 putter

Excited to see how this testing opp works out for all these testers!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Congrats Testers!

Looking forward to seeing how these work out for y'all. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Congrats testers!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Congratulations testers! Look forward to your reviews, testing breakdowns, and pics/videos!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Congratulations to the testers! Now the fun begins 😁

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Congrats testers

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to seeing your results.

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft (1)

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Currently doing a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

Congrats, everyone. The chipper is a great tool and I'm eager to hear your thoughts on how they work for you.

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

I'll be curious how the no-offset/onset works with this. Especially from thick lies. Good luck all and have fun!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Congrats @BigMacQue @Bulldog and @RjGolf4Life! Have fun with the testing process!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Congrats to the testers! I'm curious to hear how this test goes, as chippers tend to be a hot topic of debate over the years.

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

Congrats testers! Unique opportunity to test a unique club! Good luck with the testing and have fun!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

Congrats testers. I'm looking forward to seeing how this compares to what you normally use.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Congrats testers!!! Looking forward to seeing these reviews!

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Congrats and looking forward to your take on this one!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Congrats Spies! Looking forward to reading your reviews and see if the chippers worked so much as it did for me!

Enjoy the testing!

MY WITB list

Bag: Adidas 7 way stand bag

Cart: :Clicgear: Model 3

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9°

FW: :wilson_staff_small: D9 Fairway 

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: Launcher

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D9 4 - SW

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore  52deg, 60deg

Putter: :taylormade-small: Kia Ma Daytona

Ball:  :taylormade-small:Soft Response,  :srixon-small: AD333, :callaway-small: Supersoft

Just realized that I'll need to pull one club out of the bag to make room for the chipper.  Maybe the 5 hybrid...  Can you have too many short game clubs?

Stay on Target!    94602_x-wing_512x512.png.e6fd366aa256fea54f342bdfaa860cb7.png

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0811X Gen 4 Driver

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0311XF Gen 5 Fairway 4 Wood

Maltby KE4 TC HyWay Utility Wood

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Irons (LW - 7)

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Hybrids (4, 5, 6)

image.png.0d2df83eb1bcf82eb1adec6302909991.png    MEZZ.1 Putter (2022 tester)

image.png.43257b3b93a88cb87b3dfc1ae39a025a.png  Tour Ball X

The Arias Chipper is on the way!  Got a DHL tracking numberer with estimated delivery next for next Wednesday 😀.  

Maps app say it will travel 3,551 miles to get here 🚚.  

In other news, an atmospheric river is due to hit here next Wednesday with rain for days after...☔

This is too many emojis 👍

Stay on Target!    94602_x-wing_512x512.png.e6fd366aa256fea54f342bdfaa860cb7.png

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0811X Gen 4 Driver

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0311XF Gen 5 Fairway 4 Wood

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Irons (LW - 7)

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Hybrids (4, 5, 6)

Unboxing photos must be right around the corner.  Can't wait to see them fellas!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

I think DHL was optimistic in their ETA. I just got a message that the shipment in in Ontario, Canada. 

The Arias Chipper showed up yesterday afternoon.  It has a few surprises.  Check out my first impressions here.

Unboxed mine yesterday, get my first impressions here

BigMacQue
Titleist Driver and Hybrid
Titleist T400 Irons, 5-GW
Vokey Wedges, 50 and 56
Cleveland Launcher 3 Wood and Cleveland 10.5C HB Soft Putter
Titleist Tour Soft

Great start all! Not gunna lie this chipper looks unreal in the photos. I don't think I will be ordering one, but my goodness it is pretty!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Congrats to all the testers for this chipper. I'll be waiting for the reviews to be coming in.

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade Qi10 Standard, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Wilson D9 4 hybrid, Heat II Single Length Irons 5-SW, Snake Eyes 60' LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

Great intros and look forward to seeing how this works out for everyone!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter