Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Back to earth with a thud, glad I'm not heavier, could have caused an earthquake/tsunami I crashed so badly. Care factor was low, concentration was even lower. 4 doubles was really unacceptable, most of them due to poor focus.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Back to earth with a thud, glad I'm not heavier, could have caused an earthquake/tsunami I crashed so badly. Care factor was low, concentration was even lower. 4 doubles was really unacceptable, most of them due to poor focus.

Crazy game huh? You get in that zone and the game becomes easy. Next thing you know you're throwing the clubs in the car shaking ya head!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Temp at tee time was 50* but warmed up to 70* by 12:00. Shoot a 43/44:87 today with only two doubles, one on #1 then again on #16.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Still a bit windy today, but up around 40. Too bad the rain negated the few extra degrees over yesterday... shot a cold, wet 86, but I got a round in!

Tomorrow might be the last chance for a week or more - forecast looks like below freezing temps for several days.

Still a bit windy today, but up around 40. Too bad the rain negated the few extra degrees over yesterday... shot a cold, wet 86, but I got a round in!

Tomorrow might be the last chance for a week or more - forecast looks like below freezing temps for several days.

Hey not bad in bad conditions!   You got to keep them cows warm brother!

Cleveland

That's the funny thing - I play about the same, no matter what the weather is like. Maybe that's a product of playing in the wind, rain, cold, heat, or whatever mother nature has to offer? I don't mind the weather - always considered it a welcome part of an outdoor sport! ;)

Golfed this morning in the very cool temps for our area, it stayed in the 30's for most of the round but did get to around 40 before we finished, I chipped extremely well today so I saved myself about 5 shots, I ended up shooting a 77, which was an excellent score for this time of year, shoot that's an excellent score any time of the year.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Shot 81... Should've been 76! Ugh. Hard to say I hit 3 fairways, but when they are only 21 yards wide, it's tough to hit them!!! I missed 8 fairways by less than 3 yards. Hit only 7 greens. It wasn't ugly. 40/41, but it should've been in the 70's no doubt! Glad I could get out there, though! It was fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Played today, as we started it was 8t with very gusty winds 15-20. They finally layed down a bit on 15. Shot 40-36 for a very nice 76 from our blue tees that are 72.8 138 slope.

I'm very happy with driver, putter and my chipping.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Saturday I shot back to back 41's for an 82...that got me 5th place in our weekly points game!

Sunday I shot a 45/41=86

Both days the weather was fabulous.  My putting is improving, especially from greater than 8'.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

I was going to play hookey from work and play today, but then I remembered IT'S 14° AND THERE'S SNOW EVERYWHERE!!!

Please understand, it's not personal, but I hate you all for posting rounds in December.....

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I was going to play hookey from work and play today, but then I remembered IT'S 14° AND THERE'S SNOW EVERYWHERE!!!

Please understand, it's not personal, but I hate you all for posting rounds in December.....

I feel your pain, I was in Chicago last week with single digit highs and negative lows.............but the real kick in the balls was that I was staying at a golf resort.

So sorry for your "woes"

I played yesterday and back out today.   Yesterday was one of those days when you could almost kick ya dog to the curb...   Nasty stuff with no feel what so ever.    Big old 94 and I missed some really short putts .  Like four of them within three foot of the hole.  Made me feel like a bass trying to suck down a fat worm and kept missing it. Today,,, I struck the ball pretty good for this ole boy however my chipping is terrible these days. I shot 41 / 42 for an 83 today which is better, however I need to get my ole arse on the practice green for some serious practice with my short game......   It would have been easy peasy to have shot in the mid 70's today with any kind of short game.

Cleveland

77 today, 36/41.....back nine was atrocious, should have put up best round of the year. Made 3 birdies on the front, and doubled #9 with a horrible decision. Sometimes it's just good to take your medicine and make a bogey and continue on.

Tomorrow looks like 50 and sunny in the DMV. Looking to get at least 27 in.

Finally played today after a week and a half of cold and snow. It's been melting for a few days, and they finally let us out today. After a low of -4 on Monday, getting above 40 today feels like a heat wave!

So, it's about 40, rained off and on all morning, snow in patches all over the place, and everything is super soggy.

Considering conditions, an 85 doesn't seem horrible, but I am glad I got to play at all!

It looks to be in the 40's all next week, and I'm off work - winter golf marathon, here we come!

89 today at my club. It should be lower, but forgot my putter at home and had to borrow one from the pro shop and it was terrible. I really liked my ball striking and the game was solid despite not playing for a month. My M2 5W really shined, giving me all kinds of distance and getting me 10 yards short of the green on a 506 yard par 5. It's a beast.

Weather turns cold for a while so may not be playing until I get to FL in January. But I'm ready to hit 2017 running.

WIT  :titelist-small: Sta Dry Bag:

Driver:       :taylormade-small: '17 M2

Woods:     :taylormade-small: M2 3W and 5W

Hybrids:   :callaway-logo-1: Apex 3h and 5h  

Irons:          :mizuno-small:   MP 18 MMC

Wedges:   :callaway-logo-1: MD PM Grind, 56* and 60*

Putter:      :scotty-cameron-1: California Sonoma

I shot a 41/42:83 today with 13/14 Fairways, 9 GIRs and 32 putts.

My drives went from 195 to 243 with my Powerbilt AFO DFX. My prob today was close in chipping, I chunked several, costing me about 5 or 6 strokes. The weather was hot in the mid 80's. Play was slow as we had a 12:00 tee time and the course was packed.

I shot a 41/42:83 today with 13/14 Fairways, 9 GIRs and 32 putts.

My drives went from 195 to 243 with my Powerbilt AFO DFX. My prob today was close in chipping, I chunked several, costing me about 5 or 6 strokes. The weather was hot in the mid 80's. Play was slow as we had a 12:00 tee time and the course was packed.

Don't ya just hate poor chipping! Worst part of my game these days and I'm putting it as my #1 focus for 2017.

You could have easily shot in the 70's with even decent chipping.

Cleveland

Shot a pretty good 79 today. Couple nice birdies, and a couple really good bogeys. One really good double bogey as well. Somehow I managed to hit my drive on 12 into the rough on 11, which you may say is not a big deal, except that there are about 40 yards of woods between the 2, and it is almost impossible to get to 11 from 12, and I have only seen 2 times, and it was me both times. So I hit a wedge to try to go over and nope, so then I hit to try to get out and hit a tree square and luckily kicked right and out, had over 300 left and I was playing 4, so I hit a hybrid and went too far, there is a forced layup around 100 yards, I left myself on a downhill Lie, about a 60 degree sloped hill, about 93 yards, and managed to get down in 3 from there for a 7. It was stupid. Then in 17 I managed to hack my drive hack the second for about 10 yards, then pull hook into the trees and get lucky it came out, then had a 50 yards pitch shot, left myself a 35 footer and drained it for the 5. Just how I planned. Fun stuff right there.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

89 today and I was fortunate to have broken 90! out of sync is putting it mildly. Sort of like a one legged man in a tap dancing competition

Cleveland

44-36 80 today. I guess I should have warmed up or started drinking earlier.

My friend Dennis broke 40 for the first time in the front and then reality set in. He shot 47 on the back.

This is 15. That's the Bayou heading right of the green. Lots of cool wild life ther including gators and snakes and an occasional Marlin.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

attachicon.gif1227161523.jpg

44-36 80 today. I guess I should have warmed up or started drinking earlier.

My friend Dennis broke 40 for the first time in the front and then reality set in. He shot 47 on the back.

This is 15. That's the Bayou heading right of the green. Lots of cool wild life ther including gators and snakes and an occasional Marlin.

Yep!  That looks like the hole where Martha got the only birdie of the day; you, me and Foz were blanked!  :D

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

@Kenny I believe you are correct.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Shot a 74 from the blues last Tuesday with 4 drives over 300**

Shot an 84 yesterday from the whites... but it was 47° and I had 4 layers on when we started

** ( 3- club wind ) last Tuesday

I was also mashing 5- irons into the greens from 150, or 8- irons from 175.

Sometimes it's very fun in the wind.

It was 70° tho and I was on fire

Yesterday I couldn't hit a barn...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Still cold, still wet here... it got well below freezing last night, so even as it got above 40 today, some of the greens were frozen underneath, and like trying to land a ball on the cart path.

I did bounce a ball off the ice on a pond and back in play, so it goes both ways I guess...

Shot an 87 the first time around, and 80 the second. Not bad considering the conditions.