How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

40/38 = 78

Birds 1

Par 9

Bog 7

Bog + 1

Putts 34

Used the T7 54 8b today. Glad I read the wedge reviews on MGS.

I gave it a 2nd chance today, and was getting some ck-up on the greens that saved some pars.

• Like 5

:ping-small:  Driver G425 Max 9*
:ping-small:   3 wood G425 Max

:taylormade-small: SIM2  4i / PW
 :taylormade-small: MG 48*

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58*                          

:taylormade-small: FCG SB 

:taylormade-small: TP5 2021

Went to a new course today, we are playing a 2 day tourney next week with the first round at this new course. some of us wanted to play here ahead of time since we've not played it before. The front 9 is wide open, you can hit it anywhere and have a shot into the green, back 9 is a bit tighter but still more open than what we're used to, I shot 37-39/76. Hopefully I can play the same or better next weekend. Should be a fun time either way.

• Like 4

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Played pretty darn good today. Took a 75 with a double bogey on a par 5. Still didn't make any putts. Ended up with 35 putts and missed 10 birdie putts under 10 feet. My approaches were spot on today. My avg. proximity to the hole was 22 feet. To put that into perspective, the leader on the PGA Tour has an avg. proximity to the of 32 feet. I could have gone really low if I'd just made some putts!

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Played an old muni today. One of those that feels like an old friend. Today this old friend kicked me square in the biscuits.

44 front and 41 back. That 85 was scramble most of the day.

To prove how bad it was today. On one par 3, 185 yd. Simple straight shot, no danger comes in play. So I thought.

Hit a pretty 6i that was coming in perfect till I hit a sprinkler head 5 yds short of the green.

Shooting my ball high and over the green to the cart path that bounced it another 50 yds past the pin. Honestly all I could do was smile. I ended up with a bogey but that pretty much sums up the round.

Oh well, back to the range.

Tazz

BigTazz

Grip in Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball!

• Like 6
         Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

79 today in a tournament. Missed a 1 foot putt. That sums up how a lot of the holes went.

• Like 5

45/41 today. It was kinda muddy because the course got some decent rain on Sunday which led to some difficult approaches/chips. Had a lot of looks at birdies but I kept burning the edges :(

I'm officially done with Truvis. I lost another ball in the middle of the fairway, that is so annoying and it cost me a double bogey >_

• Like 2

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 10* Tensei AV Raw Blue

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Modus 3 115 Wedge

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

44/43, 87 all over the place. Well not really couldn't chip or putt. Greens were Sllooww after Sunday nights downpour and could not get it together.

Always Wednesday!!! 7:28 tee time!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I didn't play so well Saturday.  I couldn't hit my irons where I wanted until about the last 2-3 holes and I was trying to get adjusted to hitting the new driver. Went back out yesterday and hit the ball extremely well.  Only missed one fairway and hit my irons much better.  I just couldn't get a put to roll in.  I had 3 putts in the first 4 holes all for birdie and all about 5-8 feet and missed them all.  Still shot 75 I think, but I should have had way more birdies than what I ended up with.

• Like 1

In my bag:

Callaway Epic Subzero with Aldila Rogue Max 75 Stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue Subzero with Project X Evenflow 6.0 75g stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue 3 Hybrid with Aldila Synergy 60 HYB stiff shaft

Callaway Apex irons (4-PW) with True Temper XP 95 stiff shafts

Callaway MD3 wedges (50/54/58)

SeeMore Original FGP

Bridgestone Tour B RX

45/41 today. It was kinda muddy because the course got some decent rain on Sunday which led to some difficult approaches/chips. Had a lot of looks at birdies but I kept burning the edges :(.

I'm officially done with Truvis. I lost another ball in the middle of the fairway, that is so annoying and it cost me a double bogey >_

What color are you using, I've never lost one in the middle of the fairway, I have lost one in the deep rough, I mainly use the yellow and black, they seem to more visible than the red and white. The red and white seem to get a bit dirty and can be hard to see at times. I also get a bunch of free ones, everyone knows I play them, so they bring me the ones they find.

What color are you using, I've never lost one in the middle of the fairway, I have lost one in the deep rough, I mainly use the yellow and black, they seem to more visible than the red and white. The red and white seem to get a bit dirty and can be hard to see at times. I also get a bunch of free ones, everyone knows I play them, so they bring me the ones they find.

The white and red, and also the white and pink. Yesterday I took my medicine after I blocked a drive to the right. Punched out with a 5i to the fairway and couldn't find the ball. Walked in a straight line from where I played, following the path the ball took and wasn't able to find it. Even smack dead in the middle of the fairway, people I'm playing with are like, "is that a ball up there?" when we're driving up. Maybe it's the sun here, or the way the grass is shiny, but they're crazy hard to find for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 10* Tensei AV Raw Blue

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Modus 3 115 Wedge

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

The white and red, and also the white and pink. Yesterday I took my medicine after I blocked a drive to the right. Punched out with a 5i to the fairway and couldn't find the ball. Walked in a straight line from where I played, following the path the ball took and wasn't able to find it. Even smack dead in the middle of the fairway, people I'm playing with are like, "is that a ball up there?" when we're driving up. Maybe it's the sun here, or the way the grass is shiny, but they're crazy hard to find for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I use the yellow and black mostly, especially in the winter with the dormant Bermuda, with the brown grass you can't see the white and red at all, the yellow and black really stand out though. I wish they would let us choose the color though that would be cool.

Got to play with CG2 today! Add one more spy to my Rolodex of golf buddies.

I brought my bosses Hank, Yacoub, and co-worker Rey. Rey hit Bass Pro and cleaned up at the bar while we played.

I shot an 88 that could've easily been low 80's. Took an 8 by hitting 2 tee shots into the water then "parred" the hole from there after finally putting a ball in play with my third tee shot. Add a couple ugly doubles and that's how a good round turns into a so-so round.

Hank shot 83 by finding fairway after fairway. Yacoub is brand new to the game and played the best I've ever seen him do but I'm not sure if he actually got a full score.

Didn't catch Rob's score but he was an amazing host and caddie for that matter. I should've listened to him more. It was an awesome time at a beautiful course.

I pulled a rookie move and didn't get a single picture [emoji849][emoji15]🤢

• Like 7

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Missed a 6 inch putt today. I'll let you guys decide how my round went...

• Like 3

Missed a 6 inch putt today. I'll let you guys decide how my round went...

Ouch!

As long as it wasn't the 3rd putt[emoji33]. I've witnessed that once [emoji16]

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Ouch!

As long as it wasn't the 3rd putt[emoji33]. I've witnessed that once [emoji16]

Oh, of course it was! Stuck a tee shot on a par 3 to about 20 feet. Good lag putt to 6 inches. You know what happens next. I officially have the dreaded yips...

• Like 2

Oh, of course it was! Stuck a tee shot on a par 3 to about 20 feet. Good lag putt to 6 inches. You know what happens next. I officially have the dreaded yips...

Oh man you just have to forget that one. We've all done it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Darn driver was broken again today. As frustrating as it was I was still able to walk off with a 96. So it's back to the driving range tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

So, I last played on Saturday, and it comes with a story. I played ok, shot an 80, but doubled the last two holes to do it. I played a match against two older gentlemen who are part of my local league. We won the front and were on our way to sweeping everything. I had given them a hole on 16 in the interest of fairness, even though I could have froze the match right there. Also worth noting, my partner and I have been nothing but complimentary of their good shots, and to an extent, our competitors have as well, outside of their stupid mind games they try to play.

So, cut to 18. We're even on the back, 1 up in the match. I step up, OB left, open right, I take a swing, foot slips on wed grass, if not mud on the tee box. The guy I'm playing against yells 'Hook" basically begging my ball to get out of bounds. Now, we aren't playing for life changing money here ($5 Nassau), but I turn around and just stare for a second. The guy who did this runs the league, organizes the weekend game but is really an ******* who used to be the son of the mayor in the 60's. He isn't, nor will ever be, as good as me, and even though people are leaving his league in droves he continues to act this way.

Needless to say, I didn't shake his hand after the round, got my money and left. I know it was the childish thing to do and since I'm the youngest dude in these games by probably 15-20 years, I should have known better. But he was also lucky I didn't take my anger out on him. I'm sorry for the rant, but it was total bush-league play in my opinion. Makes me consider playing him ever again.

• Like 7

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Projext X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

🤮⛳   Flo-C

:titelist-small: Pro V1X, 2021 Model, #33

So, I last played on Saturday, and it comes with a story. I played ok, shot an 80, but doubled the last two holes to do it. I played a match against two older gentlemen who are part of my local league. We won the front and were on our way to sweeping everything. I had given them a hole on 16 in the interest of fairness, even though I could have froze the match right there. Also worth noting, my partner and I have been nothing but complimentary of their good shots, and to an extent, our competitors have as well, outside of their stupid mind games they try to play.

So, cut to 18. We're even on the back, 1 up in the match. I step up, OB left, open right, I take a swing, foot slips on wed grass, if not mud on the tee box. The guy I'm playing against yells 'Hook" basically begging my ball to get out of bounds. Now, we aren't playing for life changing money here ($5 Nassau), but I turn around and just stare for a second. The guy who did this runs the league, organizes the weekend game but is really an ******* who used to be the son of the mayor in the 60's. He isn't, nor will ever be, as good as me, and even though people are leaving his league in droves he continues to act this way.

Needless to say, I didn't shake his hand after the round, got my money and left. I know it was the childish thing to do and since I'm the youngest dude in these games by probably 15-20 years, I should have known better. But he was also lucky I didn't take my anger out on him. I'm sorry for the rant, but it was total bush-league play in my opinion. Makes me consider playing him ever again.

Can't fix stupid...

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

We had only a 4some this morning, nice weather low humidity. We all did OK on 1st hole, 3 pars, I Bogie. Then all hell broke lose, nobody could hit a ball it may have varied a bit but we all played like garbage. At the turn one of the guys just took the scorecards and threw them away. It wasn't magical but we all did improve with me getting a bird in 18 only birdie of the day for anyone.

Well always Friday.

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead