MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Concerning your score, I'm just going with the "low to mid 70's" 🙂.

I should be so lucky 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

5/14 FIR

10/18 GIR

29 Putts

Drove down to Sandpiper yesterday to play with @PMookie had a great time. We were paired with 2 ladies around the age of 60. They hit it a lot but wasted no time in doing so. 

Golf course views are just incredible. Greens were absolutely perfect. Probably running around 12, if you were above the hole you were just dead. Couple of loose drives but had it cruising along nicely at -2 through 13. Then proceeded to go double, bogey, bogey. Not a bad score at a course I hadn't seen before. Weather was perfect and company was just as good. 

Nice score!  It's cool hearing about MGS's getting together for rounds!

• Like 7

Played Lake Hefner North with my eldest son and one of his friends today - was in the upper 60's and sunny but really windy - sustained 16 mph with gusts of 20+ but I hit the ball really solid. I was really glad because I hit it terrible last Thursday - just couldn't find any consistency.

This was my third round using Arccos and I'm starting to get the hang of it except for adjusting where the pin is on the green. I have been forgetting to do that and it has impacted my stats to some degree.

FIR 10/14

GIR 14/18

Putts 29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

14 hours ago, golfertrb said:

Played Lake Hefner North with my eldest son and one of his friends today - was in the upper 60's and sunny but really windy - sustained 16 mph with gusts of 20+ but I hit the ball really solid. I was really glad because I hit it terrible last Thursday - just couldn't find any consistency.

This was my third round using Arccos and I'm starting to get the hang of it except for adjusting where the pin is on the green. I have been forgetting to do that and it has impacted my stats to some degree.

FIR 10/14

GIR 14/18

Putts 29

Solid round!

I am curious as to how you will rate the Arccos handicaps after you get 10 rounds in. I have found that they seem to inflate driving and putting at times. 

• Like 2

Shot ok with a 78, as my new swing continues to evolve. Really starting to like it, although I still chunk a few up here and there...

• Like 5

Gorgeous morning, 65’ and light wind which unfortunately turned into high teen winds. This is my 1st 18 holes in many months since my shoulder surgery felt a bit tired back 9.
A somewhat decent 43 front and nasty 47 back. G410 Pings were not at fault.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Weird, shot the same as yesterday, each 9 in fact...

altho today I stunk...

this game

• Like 6

Struggled on the front nine playing bogey golf shooting a 44.  Turned it around a little bit on the back and shot 39 for an 83.  Good news is that the hip muscle, while sore, didn't hurt during the swing.

• Like 7

Played a beautiful new course, played it poorly, but one of the top few courses that I’ve had the privilege to play on. Had a very bad ball-striking day, but was proud of how I recovered and ground out some decent pars. 

• Like 6

Solid round!
I am curious as to how you will rate the Arccos handicaps after you get 10 rounds in. I have found that they seem to inflate driving and putting at times. 

I will update my experience for sure. I have wondered how everything will even out once there is more data. There are a few things I find confusing about the stats as of now so I'm hoping that evens out over the long haul.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Spent the morning with my True Spec fitter Jason in Bend Oregon.  We finished a little after noon, so I went back to the condo and picked up my wife and we played 18 holes at Eagle Crest Resort outside Redmond, Oregon... on no lunch!!

IMG_4496.thumb.jpg.f1156ddadb7d659bc16fa2d2c83f05a7.jpg

IMG_4499.thumb.jpg.c04210a444ecdffb40a6e5b5faaa003e.jpg

Absolutely beautiful day!!  Shot a mediocre +11, but was only +3 on the back nine.  I had a very hard time reading greens and getting the speed correct... no time for practice on the putting green!!  

We finished at 5pm, just in time to see the deer come out.

IMG_4500.thumb.jpg.8d0d0aa5fbbad32ed615d51d85c400be.jpg

As we rolled around to the cart return, I counted 12 deer in the driving range... could have been more, many were lying down.

IMG_4502.thumb.jpg.1b867b7e03c3debd859aa68a0554dc41.jpg

What a spectacular Oregon fall day. I was up in the Cascades exploring waterfalls yesterday and was wishing my clubs were in the truck especially when I stopped in to Tokatee to take a peak. 

• Like 4

3/7 FiR

3/9 GiR

17 Putts =\

Struggling off the tee the past two rounds losing shots mostly to the right, and can't make a putt!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, pulledabill said:

What a spectacular Oregon fall day. I was up in the Cascades exploring waterfalls yesterday and was wishing my clubs were in the truck especially when I stopped in to Tokatee to take a peak. 

I remember playing Tokatee with my dad (lived in Marcola at the time) and I couldn't get over how beautiful the trees and mountains were.  This was more than 15 years ago... sounds like it still is the same!  The entire McKenzie river area is just spectacular.

• Like 3

Yuck...
Bacon Boys 9, 1st couple holes just fine, no problems, hit ball well decent putting then as a foursome we all forgot how to play golf. It was nasty
As usual breakfast was fine. One health freak ordered Turkey Bacon. I think he has a doctors appointment Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4
  • Haha 3