GolfSpy Stroker

El Tigre is BACK !

🤨 needs work. Even so, he is far better than he was on his last attempt on a comeback. He is close, a few tweaks. The fire is there that had been missing for a while. Only a matter of time.

• Like 4

4KJEceT.jpg

Please tell me where I can get some of these pants! Super Tiger fans there.

This photo would make a great caption contest tbh

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Wow!  Oh wow!  I've got nothing.

• Like 1

needs work. Even so, he is far better than he was on his last attempt on a comeback. He is close, a few tweaks. The fire is there that had been missing for a while. Only a matter of time.

Like the announcers just said, his short game is solid.  That in and of itself makes him much better than the last attempt.

• Like 2

Big players play big in big moments...

BTW: Rahm is hot as a pistol... WOW

Sent from a bunker filled with mana

Big players play big in big moments...

BTW: Rahm is hot as a pistol... WOW

Sent from a bunker filled with mana

That's a $2 pistol... 🤣

• Like 1

Like the announcers just said, his short game is solid. That in and of itself makes him much better than the last attempt.

Don't remember the hole but the flop shot to save par was as good as it gets. He's rusty but hitting vintage shots. The more reps the better, super excited for the year. He will win a tournament this year. Maybe not a major but he will win.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Solid start for the first two days. After being away from tournament golf for a year not bad. Even for Tiger.

Glad he made the cut! That's all I wanted to see from him this week.

Awesome. Now there are cheers because he two putted from 70' to make the cut.

My how the mighty have fallen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Okay, it's pretty clear you aren't a Tiger fan.... and that's cool, but..... Yea, he did/has fallen. Now, he's gotten back up and he's fighting his way back.... and doing pretty good at it, so far. No. he probably won't win the tournament. Just finishing and making a respectable showing is pretty damn good at this point...no?

hate the New England Patr*ots.... but I can respect that they are a damn good team. Tiger might not be damn good any more, but he sure was the New England Patr*ots of golf at one time. The Patr*ots are going to fall shortly.... and they will begin the climb back up the hill again. That's what champions do. Just sayin'.  ;)

• Like 3

I am willing to guess that at least 75% of everyone one here is playing golf because of Tiger. Even when he is “down” he is still is owed a bit of gratitude, the game of golf would not be the same without him.

• Like 2

I am willing to guess that at least 75% of everyone one here is playing golf because of Tiger. Even when he is “down” he is still is owed a bit of gratitude, the game of golf would not be the same without him.

I doubt 75% of people play because of Tiger. I will say that he brings more people to the game and more will watch but he is not the reason to play. The reason I play is for the good times with friends and I love the competition. Remember lots of us were golfing before Tiger .

• Like 2

Wow 75% seems like a high number, but I'm old and was playing long before he made the scene.

I don't know that many people are playing the game because of Tiger, but I do agree that there are a huge number of people who only watch or pay attention to the game when he's in involved. No question he moves the needle on viewership

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

Wow 75% seems like a high number, but I'm old and was playing long before he made the scene.

I don't know that many people are playing the game because of Tiger, but I do agree that there are a huge number of people who only watch or pay attention to the game when he's in involved. No question he moves the needle on viewership

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Tiger was not even a Twinkle in his old man's eye when I started playing. I was 26 years old when Tiger strapped on his first diaper

• Like 4

It's tough to say whether or not I would've picked up the game without Tiger. I'd guess probably yes because it fills the perfect void left by baseball.

I will say this, I 100% started watching golf because of Tiger. Before him, it was the most boring thing in the world. With him, it was pure theater and absolutely riveting. Now that I pulled in, I can go back and watch some of the classic events with context and they've become exciting to me as well.

• Like 2

I personally would have never even looked in golfs direction without Tiger. I had 3-4 posters on my room in 6-10th grade. Definitely thought golf was an old mans boring game before the dude... didn't hurt that we moved to a golf course. But my dad was watching the 97' Masters in an Air Port, the next week we both had clubs.

• Like 5